Chapter 103

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I go out for a while to go to the restroom and left Kyul with Eunjung forcing her to eat lunch now I'm heading back to Eunjung's room.

 

"Hyomin" Myungsoo called me so I stop.

 

"What do you mean by earlier?" He ask

 

He must be pertaining to the date with Jiyeon

 

"Oh that just keep acting" I said.

 

"But Jiyeon's gonna kill me if she find out what we are doing to her Jungie" He said.

 

"Don't worry I'll handle Jiyeon. This is for them too" I said.

 

"Alright.. Every time I will enter Eunjung's room I feel like she's going to kill me anytime" he said.

 

"Haha she can't do that to you. Beside we are just helping them right? You don't really have to date Jiyeon were just going to make Eunjung believe that you will" I explained

 

Then we separate ways. I headed back to Eunjung's room.

 

"Hey did she eat already?" I ask Kyul and she just shook her head.

 

This Ham is giving my cutie pretty a hard time.

 

"Eunjung why don't you wanna eat?" I ask her.

 

"I'm not hungry" She replied

 

"You didn't eat anything how can you not be hungry?" I said.

 

She didn't reply.

 

"If you didn't eat you'll get weak. If you get weak you can't leave this place. If you didn't leave this place....." I paused and look at her reaction.

 

She's frowning. Haha

 

"Kyul I heard Myungsoo and Jiyeon will go boating in the lake tonight. That's a very romantic place. Jiyeon will definitely love it there coz she likes romantic things. Let's go there sometime." I said excitedly and notice that Eunjung is clenching her fist.

 

"Yeah, let's go there sometime. They say it's a good place to have your first kiss though it won't be our first I still like to experience one" Kyul said with dreamy eyes.

 

Good job my cutie pretty.

 

"Give me the damn food!" Eunjung suddenly yelled.

 

"Ok but you don't actually need to curse on the food. It's a blessing" I said and feed her.

 

It works really well.

 

"By the way your parents are asking how are you. I told them you’re doing well." I said.

 

I notice that she keeps looking at the door.

 

"Are you expecting someone Eunjung? You keep looking at the door" I said

 

"Aniyo" She denied.

 

Ham Eunjung the denial Queen.

 

When she's done eating I let her sleep.

 

Hmm. She's obviously jealous but she's just in denial mode.

 

My phone rings.

 

It's Jiyeon.

 

I sat on the edge of Eunjung's bed so that she could hear me perfectly.

 

"Hello Jiyeonnie" I answered and seems like Eunjung got excited.

 

I smirked.

 

"Hyominnie how's Jungie?" As expected she will ask about that

 

"She's perfectly fine. She just finishes eating" I said.

 

"Oh good. Is she looking for me?" She asks.

 

"What Jiyeon?! You ask if Eunjung is looking for you?!" I make my voice a little louder.

 

"Yeah exactly, you don't have to repeat it or yell at me. I'm not deaf" She said.

 

I chuckled.

 

"No she said she's not looking for anyone" I said and Eunjung immediately get up.

 

I raised my eyebrow to her.

 

"Jiyeon seems like your Jungie wanna talk to you" I said and handed the phone to Eunjung.

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I'm listening to Hyomin and Jiyeon's conversation though I can only hear Hyomin.

 

"What Jiyeon?! You ask if Eunjung is looking for you?!" I don't know if she purposely makes her voice louder.

 

She chuckled.

 

"No she said she's not looking for anyone" She said.

 

CRAP

 

SHE MIGHT MISUNDERSTAND.

 

I immediately get up. I don't know why either. My arm hurt but I endure it.

 

Hyomin raised an eyebrow to me.

 

"Jiyeon seems like your Jungie wanna talk to you" She said and handed me the phone.

 

My heart is beating so fast.

 

I stared at the phone for seconds before I slowly grab it to Hyomin's hand.

 

"H-hello" I said.

 

"Hmm. Jungie?" Her voice is damn sweet.

 

"U-uhm where are you? Why did you come back?" I nervously ask.

 

"Oh I thought you want me to leave you alone" She said her voice is still really sweet that I want to hug her right now.

 

"I'm sorry" I said

 

"Mwo? Did you just say sorry to me?" She asks there's a hint of joy in her voice.

 

"Hmm. I'm really sorry. Can you accompany me tonight?" I gathered all my courage to say that and I was actually hoping she would say yes.

 

Please say yes.

 

"I'd love to but I can't Jungie. I have an important thing to do tonight" She said

 

I felt disappointed.

 

"With Myungsoo?" I ask.

 

"Yeah how did you know? We were actuall-"

 

"Jiyeon I'm not feeling well. I'll give the phone back to Hyomin now" I lifelessly said and handed back the phone to Hyomin.

 

They talk but I actually didn't listen at all.

 

I hide myself under the covers.

 

I stayed there. I felt like my heart was breaking into pieces.

 

She chooses to date that guy than to be with me.

 

I felt there's something on my face. I touch it.

 

Tears?

 

I'm crying now because of her. I close my eyes.

 

I can see her smile, her eyes and all I could think about right now is Park Jiyeon.

 

What are you doing to me?

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I felt happy that she apologize to me but happier when she ask me to accompany her tonight.

 

Too bad I have an important thing to do.

 

But I think Jungie is sulking with me. Even though she doesn’t remember me I know her when she's sulking coz she loves to sulk.

 

But this thing is really important.

 

I've received the CCTV footage from my grandma's men and confirm it's really Ryu Hwayoung's car.

 

I didn't mention this go Suzy since I'm very Suzy I'll get a lots of nagging and I don't have time to convince her.

 

So I just ask Hyeri and Myungie. Right now I'm here with Hyeri in Ham Corp. and was waiting for Myungie to arrive.

 

"Hyeri-ah what are you doing?" I ask her as she's busy on her phone.

 

"I'm just texting Jieun" she said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter