Chapter 13

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

I haven't seen Jungie today.

 

I miss her.

 

Plus she will be performing with Suzy.

 

I wonder if things in the past maybe I was the one she'll be performing with.

 

Aisst I ruffled my hair.

 

I notice that I'm being so dramatic these past few days.

 

By the way I'm in my room right now sitting on my in front of this so called study table but I don't study.

 

I'm just staring at this poor triangle while I was deep in my thoughts.

 

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock.

 

"Come in" I said without changing my phase.

 

The door opens and I sense a big dark aura haha.

 

"What do you want?" I said in a very casual tone still not looking at her.

 

"I need the answers to the take home exam" she said.

 

I just face her and rolled my eyes.

 

"The great top rank Suzy can't answer the take home exam by herself" I said slightly mocking her.

 

She glared at me.

 

"Well I heard that you are dating Ham Eunjung. I wonder what mom and dad will do to you if they found out about that" she said with a smirk.

 

"Here, now you get out of my room and leave Jungie alone Suzy" I said and give her the answers.

 

"If I don't what will you do?" She said in a challenging tone.

 

I really hate her attitude.

 

"Maybe there’s nothing I can do but you should remember that you need me more than I need you Suzy" I said and push her out of my room.

 

Huh she's such a stubborn kid.

 

I wonder what kind of food mom feed her when we were just a kid coz as you know she’s pretty and I'm so beautiful.

 

I then go to my bed and go to dream land hope I could marry my Jungie there.

 

That’s going to be an awesome dream.

 

 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

Haisst I didn't meet Jiyeon today because my mom ask to watch a movie with her.

 

She texted me when I was in school that she is sick.

 

I'm very worried yet when I came here she is perfectly fine sitting here in front of the television while watching.

 

Yeah she is my mom but I actually find her weird sometimes.

 

I mean what kind of mom would ask her daughter to skip class just to watch a movie.

 

Maybe tomorrow I could meet Jiyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

I was here in my classroom and my classmates are kinda congratulating for an unknown reason.

 

My friends are not here yet.

 

Hyomin is the first to arrive.

 

"Hyomin-ah why are they congratulating me?  Did something happen yesterday?" I ask her

 

"Well there would be a special event next week and the senior's class top rank which is you is having a performance with the junior's top rank Park Suzy" she explained.

 

So that’s why.

 

"Hey did you give the food to Jiyeon yesterday? I suddenly remembered.

 

"Yeah" she said while arranging her things on her desk.

 

"Did she like it? What did she say? Did she look for me? HEY tell me" I said excitedly.

 

"Hey slowdown will you. Yes she like the food coz her eyes are sparkling when she saw it and No she didn't look for you coz I already explained to her where you are before she could ask me." Hyomin says.

 

"And you know what Jungie I think I know why you like her. She has a beautiful eyes that could give you a mesmerizing eyes smile, cute lips and pointed nose. She has a perfect body too and a-"

 

"YAH Park Hyomin I told you to bring her lunch and not to check her out" I said in a half angry tone and stand up from my seat

 

Then she laughed at me.

 

Damn she’s just playing me

 

I sit back again and crossed my arms.

 

"I'm just kidding Jungie. But seriousl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter