Chapter 58

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUZY'S POV

 

I'm here at the school hallway heading to my locker. I excited to see if there's another note for me.

 

But I was worried about Jiyeon. She didn't come home last night. She's with Hyeri and didn't come back up until now. She didn't call too. She's lucky that grandma isn't home and our parents too.

 

Aigoo. I hope she's fine.

 

I open my locker and smile. My secret admirer never fails to make me smile.

 

My heart always flutters when you're near me. Every time you'll talk to me I always have to force my mouth to open and at least say something to you. You never fail to amaze me Park Suzy. Have a nice day and just like what I always say. Please smile more often.

 

I smiled after reading the note. So my secret admirer might be someone who's close to me. Based on the letter I could concluded that she's someone who often spend time with me

 

 

Hmm? Who could it be?

 

Who are you really?

 

I wear the cute pink clip that my secret admirer is talking about.

 

I walk to our classroom and found Ailee standing right in front of our room. She smiled when she saw me.

 

"Suzy" She greeted me happily and I just give her a smile.

 

I don't have special feeling for Ailee but she's just too sweet and sincere that I can't even turn her down.

 

"I have something to give you" She said and then she hand me a pink rose.

 

"Ailee uhm t-thank you" I just said coz I feel awkward about it.

 

I smiled at her and she looks at me directly into my eyes.

 

"Suzy-ah you kn-"

 

"EXCUSE ME...OMO GOODMORING SUZY AILEE" Areum suddenly walk between us to enter the room.

 

Right we are blocking the way.

.

Areum is just so energetic.

 

"Good morning to you too Areumie." I greeted her back and she smile at me.

 

"Suzy-ah your clip looks cute on you. Can have it?" She said and tries to get the clip from my hair.

 

"Yah. Stop. This is important I won't let you touch it" I said and grab her hand to stop her. My secret admirer gave this to me.

 

Areumie then look down and remove my hand from her. Then walk inside.

 

Eh? Did she just sulk?

 

"I think she's mad" I said.

 

"Nah. Don't mind her. Let's go inside too" Ailee said.

 

I don't know but when she told me not to mind Areumie I get irritated.

 

She can't say that to my friend.

 

Anyway I just keep this feeling and walk inside the classroom.

 

Areumie just ignore us and make herself busy with her notes. Soon Yoona and IU arrive.

 

I feel uneasy now. Areumie is still ignoring me even though I tried to talk to her.

 

Heol Areum is not talking to me and seems like my sister has no plan to go to school today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

Arghh my head hurts can open my eyes. It's damn annoying.

 

Why does it hurt a lot?

 

Ah right, I drink a lot last night.

 

 Hangover

 

Crap.

 

Right now I'm too lazy to open my eyes and I feel a lot of weight all over my body that I can't move.

 

Is this how it really feels like when you're having a hangover?

 

I immediately open my eyes when I feel something move on top of me and I feel something soft touch my neck and it tickles.

 

My eyes widen when I saw there's someone on top of me.

 

Who is this?

 

I panic but I can't move. Damn.

 

Who is this? My baby would kill me if she saw this.

 

I nudge the girl on top of me.

 

"Hey w-wake up" I called her and shake her shoulders.

 

Her face was buried on the crook of my neck.

 

"Jungie I'm still sleepy" She said with her husky voice.

 

Huh? I know that voice.

 

Then I recognize that the girl who's sleeping on top of me was Jiyeon.

 

That was a relief.

 

But why is she here? I thought she was Hyeri last night.

 

Argghh I can't remember anything my head hurts

 

I close my eyes and just hug Jiyeon. This girlfriend of mine loves to sleep on top of me. I wonder if she will sleep like this when we get married.

 

"Headache?" I heard her said.

 

"Hmm. A little." I answered then she get up

 

"It's your fault you drink too much" She said.

 

I open my eyes and sat up.

 

I look at her while she's checking herself on the mirror. I smiled when I notice she's wearing my clothes.

 

"Why are you smiling?" She asks.

 

"Nothing. I was just imagining my morning kiss" I said and she smiles at me.

 

"You really are a kissing monster..take a sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter