Chapter 36

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

"Unnie,  Jiyeonnie is missing" Areum said when she finaly catches her breath.

 

"What do you mean she's missing?" Hyomin stand up and worriedly ask.

 

"She's not in the hospital. The others are already trying to look for her in the nearest place in the hospital. We were worried because she has fever and she's not yet fully healed." She explained

 

"Did she call you unnie? I think she escape to find you" Areum ask me.

 

She escape to look for me?

 

My heart was beating fast.

 

I didn't answer her question.

 

Yes, she always call me but never once I answered her call since that day.

 

I immediately get up and run to look for Jiyeon. I tried calling her this time but her phone is off.

 

Why did you off your phone if your going to see me?

 

Now where I'm gonna look for her?

 

I don't know where I'm going right now all I know is just I keep running.

 

I bump some people but I don't care anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

"Eunjung just run away without having an idea where would she go. Aigoo" Boram said.

 

"I understand her she might be feeling worried and guilty" Soyeon said.

 

"If Jiyeon really escape to see Eunjung she wont go that far." I concluded

 

"Alright let's split up to find Jiyeon. Boram Soyeon you look together while I will look with Qri " Hyomin suggested.

 

"And I will go look with Suzy and others." My sister said and leave.

 

She seriously love to run this days.

 

We also start searching.

 

"Where do you think Jiyeon would go?" Hyomin seriously ask.

 

She look so worried about Jiyeon.

 

I know it's not the right time to feel this but I think I already fall for Hyomin.

 

That's good cause that means I finally let go of my feelings foe Jiyeon but the sad part is that Hyomin still loves her.

 

She didn't have to say it to let me know just her actions and the way she worries for Jiyeon already says a lot

 

I'm also worried for Jiyeon but I just can't help feeling this way.

 

Ahrrgg Lee Qri think straight you have to find Jiyeon.

 

"I think she will be here in school since she's sure Eunjung will be here. Let's look around here first" I said

 

"Ok let's go"

 

 

 

 

 

 

IU'S POV

 

We got here in the hospital and talk to ajumma but Suzy can't calm herself she keeps yelling.

 

"AJUMMA WHY DID YOU LEFT JIYEON ALONE HERE? I TOLD YOU TO LOOK AFTER HER" She yelled

 

Geez she's so hot-tempered.

 

"Stop it Suzy. Yelling at Ajumma won't be any help" I said

 

"Ajumma just go home and wait for Jiyeon call us ok" Yoona said to Ajumma.

 

"Suzy-ah we will look for Jiyeon. Let's ask the hospital's security for the CCTV footage maybe that could help too." Yoona suggested and seems like Suzy calm down a little bit.

 

We ask for the CCTV footage and saw that Jiyeon really escape by herself. She's wearing her black jacket too.

 

But she left hours ago.

 

Now where did Jiyeon go?

 

Areum called and told us that the unnies are already helping to search for Jiyeon.

 

But Jiyeon will go to school for sure if she's really looking Eunjung unnie but the thing is she's not in school either.

 

Could it be something happens to her while she was on her way to school?

 

I gasped

 

No no that didn't happen Lee Jieun don't think like that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SOYEON'S POV

 

 

We are in the middle of searching for Jiyeon all over the city.

 

That kid where did she go? Jinja.

 

She should've call someone or she could've tell us to drag eunjung to the hospital instead of making us worry like this.

 

I turn to look at Boram and frowned in disbelief of what I saw.

 

"Yah Jeon Boram you really still manage to eat at this kind of situation right now" I said while throwing a sharp glare to her.

 

How can she still manage to eat in thid situation.

 

"This is my source of energy so let's start searching and quit nagging like my omma." She said and then drag me I just let her but when I suddenly realize where she was taking me I immediately pull my arm to stop her.

 

"YAH what the hell? I thought you would have a great idea while eating your food"  I said.

 

She's just unbelievable.

 

"Isn't this considered a great idea? Jiyeon might be here" She

 

"What would Jiyeon do in a restaurant?" I unvelievably ask while crossing my arms.

 

"Jiyeon likes to eat too so I think she might be in one of the restaurants around here." she said.

 

I literally facepalm because of her.

 

"How will she eat when she is sick? Boramie please take it seriously" I frustratedly say.

 

"I'm taking it seriously at least I'm thinking where she might be" she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter