Chapter 72

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AREUM'S POV

 

I throw my blanket away and kick the air.

 

I can't sleep.

 

Unnie why aren't you home when I needed you?

 

I need my unnie right now. Hyomin unnie is such in bad timing.

 

My unnie is just like my omma. I tell her everything and tell her all my ranting but now that she's nit here I'm going crazy.

 

I can't talk to mom or dad coz it's very uncomfortable.

 

I decided to go downstairs.

 

This is the first time I fall for someone this deep and my feelings were not just some kind of infatuation for sure.

 

I get a glass of water and go to the veranda. It’s a little cold in here but it's all I need.

 

"You're still awake" Dad came with a coffee in his hand. I guess he's working till this morning again.

 

My dad is a workaholic.

 

"Dad I can't sleep" I said

 

"Is there a problem? Tell me maybe Dad can help. It's the first time I saw you like this" Dad commented.

 

"Nah you're wrong Dad it's just that I always share them with unnie and unnie will help me in anyways she could but now she's not here I can't tell her about it" I explained.

 

"Do you rely on your unnie so much when you're mom and dad are not around?" Dad ask

 

I smiled.

 

"Neh. Like a lot Dad. She's like my mom and my unnie when you guys weren't home." I said and Dad just nodded.

 

"So what was your problem?" Dad ask.

 

I sighed.

 

"It'd nothing Dad. It's just that it's just that I find it hard to sleep but I'm going upstairs now. Goodnight Dad" I said then kiss his cheeks and go back to my room.

 

I'm just not comfortable of things like this to Dad.

 

ARRHHHGGG QRI UNNIE COMEBACK HOME.

 

Tomorrow if Suzy is still like a while ago. I'm really not sure if I could still give her a note.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I accompany Suzy in her room till she falls asleep. She keeps crying because of her secret admirer's notes that ajumma accidentally thrown

 

 

I want to tell her that she could just ask Areumie to write new one for her and start collecting again but I can't coz that Lee Areum is still keeping her status of being the secret admirer.

 

 

I get out of Suzy room and walk to mine

 

I think Jungie already fall asleep. I left her in my room.

 

And just as I thought she's already sleeping peacefully on my bed.

 

I lay beside her.

 

"You didn't wait for me my naughty baby" I said and touch her face.

 

I just keep staring on her.

 

"I'll really miss you Jungie.....Sometimes I think of distancing myself to you while you are still her so that if you leave it won't be that hard...but of course I can't do that. You’re too sweet and I'm always longing for that."  I said even though she couldn't hear me now.

 

"I'm always scared that you will find someone better than me. You know I have lots of flaws and it's America there ar-” I was cut when she hug me and pull me closer then let my head rest on her chest.

 

"Stop being insecure. You are not perfect.....only if you don't have me with you. We fill each other’s imperfection that's why we matched" She said and kiss my forehead.

 

"I thought you are asleep" I said

 

"Nope just closing my eyes to rest but I'm not yet sleeping." She said.

 

"Jungie if I ask you not to leave me, will you stay?" I ask

 

I thought I could let her leave but right now that it's just around the corner I don't know if I still want her to leave.

 

"Baby I thought we already talk about this already" She said.

 

"Yeah, sorry let's just sleep" I said

 

 

 

 

 

FASTFORWARD

NEXT MORNING

 

I woke up and find out that Jungie is not here on my side.

 

"Jungie" I called her

 

I got up and check if she's in my bathroom or in my secret room but she's nowhere to be found.

 

"Where is she?"

 

I go downstairs to look for her but ajumma said she left early in the morning and she's in a hurry..

 

I go back to my room. She left without even telling me?

 

Did something come up?

 

I tried calling Jungie but she's not picking up.

 

Why is that?

 

I guess I'll just meet her at school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I woke up and saw my Kyul coming out from the shower with a towel wrap around her body.

 

"What a beautiful sight in the morning"I voiced out and she seemed surprise.

 

"Oh your awake already..I was just about to wake you up." She said.

 

"Min can I use your clothes? I have nothing to wear for school today" She said and go to my closet.

 

"Feel free." I said and walk towards her to give her a back hug.

 

"Kyul am I forgiven already?" I ask as she was busy choosing clothes.

 

She turns to face me.

 

"Yup but still you can't meet that Sunny anymore" She said and smile.

 

"Neh. I won't..EVER" I said and cupped her then lean forward to give her a kiss.

 

A sweet kiss

 

"Ouch" She suddenly breaks the kiss when I accidentally touch her wound.

 

"Sorry" I said

 

"It's ok. Maybe we couldn't kiss like that for the mean time" She said teasingly.

 

I pout.

 

It's Lee Soonkyu's fault. I can't kiss my Kyul.

 

"Just go and take shower now. We still have to go to school" she said and push me to the shower.

 

So I just take a shower and prepare myself to go to school.

 

I go out of my room and found Kyul sitting on the couch.

 

"Min there's no food in your condo" she said.

 

Right. I don't often come here that's why.

 

"Sorry about that. Let's just eat outside we still have enough time though" I said and pull her up and we go outside.

 

"Min don't make the car fly again like yesterday. I feel like my soul would be separated from my body" She said and I giggled

 

I think I got her scared yesterday.

 

"Sorry. I won't drive like that again my cutie pretty. Let's go" I said and we leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

I was waiting for IU to arrive. We haven't talk so much about the situation last night because of our parents so we decided to talk this morning.

 

She will fetch me and we will go to school together.

 

About Taeyeon I already told her that my fiancée was IU and I don't know if she's mad or something because she remained quiet and after a few minutes she said she's going back to her room.

 

I didn't stop her or follow her coz I'm really tired that night. I hope she's not upset.

 

"Yoongie" She peek on my door.

 

"Tae" I open the door completely and let her in.

 

"Are you going to school now? Do you want me to drive for you?" She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter