Chapter 45

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

 

I hit Hyomin's shoulder lightly.

 

"Will you stop laughing now Min. Eunjung is not here anymore." I stop her from laughing.

 

Eunjung already left with Jiyeon and after a few minutes Rambo and Sso also left leaving the two of us here in the practice room.

 

"Sorry, it's just that Eunjungie is so funny. Did you see how red her face was? She's surely going to have a hard time if she continue doing this" She said and laugh again.

 

I just shook my head and smile at her.

 

My minnie is so dorky but Eunjung honestly is really funny.

 

Resisting temptation? Let's see up until when she could resist. Jiyeon is very clingy and obviously she likes it that's why she allows her to do it.

 

"Cutie Pretty Qri let's go home?" Minnie hums what she says and back hug me.

 

I smiled.

 

"Why are you hugging me?" I playfully ask.

 

"Wae? Wasn't I allowed to hug my girl?" She whispered in my ear which made me giggle.

 

"When was I your girl?"

 

"Are you playing hard to get too like Eunjung Kyul?" She ask playfully. I laugh.

 

"I'm serious you didn't ask me to be your girl." I said and she turn me to face her.

 

"Ok then, Lee Qri your very mysterious and quiet but sometimes playful. This dorky, cute, beautiful and y Par-" I laugh at her speech.

 

"Yah, I'm making my confession here" She said while pouting which made me laugh again.

 

"Mianhae I though your just boasting yourself" I said and she pout once again.

 

"Arasso, arasso please continue" I said and give her a sweet smile.

 

"Alright as I was saying. This Pabo but y Park Hyomin who loves to Party and have fun. Opps I didn't mean to say you are boring coz your not. Anyway I just want to say that I fall in love with you Qri-ah....hard...will be my girlfriend?" She ask and hold my hand.

 

"Hmm ok, I'll be your girl" I said and she hug me and spin me around.

 

"YAAAHH"

 

"So no more bragging?" She ask

 

"No more.. I think you should take me home" I replied

 

"Whoa cutie pretty that was fast I just ask you to be my girl" She acted like she was so shock.

 

That makes me hit her.

 

"YAH, I mean you take me home to my OWN HOUSE. ert" I said while hitting her and she just laugh.

 

"Arasso. I mean that was fast. I still wanted to spend time with you coz it's still early. What were you thinking actually? You're the one who's byun my cutie pretty" She said teasing me.

 

"PARK HYOMIN" I yelled at her.

 

"Haha arasso I'll stop now. I'll take you home now. I mean to your house " She said and still laughing.

 

"You're still doing it" I complained.

 

"Ok, I'll stop now promise" She said while raising her right hand.

 

Then she take me home.

 

Argghh I mean she send me home.

 

I should be careful of using that phrase this Park Hyomin Jinja.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUZY'S POV

 

 

I can see clearly that Jiyeon is disappointed. She obviously wanted to spend more time with her Jungie but unfortunately the witch calls us so we don't have a choice.

 

I wonder who is in the house right now.

 

I parked the car and Jiyeon and I go out and enter the house.

 

"It's good that you two were home now, hurry up and change meet me in the dining area" Grandma said and headed to the dining area.

 

Jiyeon and I look at each other and she just shrugged.

 

We hurry and change to go to the dining area and there we saw two person.

 

"Mom Dad" we rushed to them and gave them a hug

 

"Mom Dad I'm happy that you're back." Jiyeonnie said teary eyed.

 

"We missed you so much mom dad" I said.

 

"I'm really happy to see you two again. I thought I'll never gonna hug you girls like this" mom said

 

And so much drama for the reunion.

 

I know Jiyeon is nervous all through out the conversation between our parents and grandma. She was afraid mom and dad is going to mention something about Eunjung.

 

"So Jiyeon honey how are you and eunjung?" Mom ask.

 

Alright I guess she's not that lucky today.

 

"Uhmm yeah mom my bestfriend Eunjung. We're good. My bestfriend" Jiyeon answered while putting emphasis on the word bestfriend.

 

Thankfully mom and dad get it and didn't ask further.

 

That was a relief.

 

"By the way are the two of you already dating someone" grandma ask which made me gulped. I look at Jiyeon she looks nervous too.

 

I'm not dating anyone but I can't help but feel nervous for her.

 

"Mom I think we should let the kids decide for that matter. Me and my husband is ok with it as long as they are going out with a good person who will love them" Mom said.

 

"Alright but incase you two are dating someone. I you to introduce them to me. Arasso?" Grandma said seriously.

 

I sighed in relief that was close.

 

We excused ourselves and go to Jiyeon's secret room.

 

"I can't believe you almost got caught there" I said

 

"Yeah, me too" Said and get her songwriter’s notebook

 

"Suzy-ah" she called me while flipping the pages of her notebook.

 

"Hmm" I signaled her to speak.

 

"What do you think if I introduce Jungie to grandma?" She ask which made me shock.

 

"Are willing to take the risks?" I ask her.

 

"Jungie is not talking to me because I didn't introduce her to grandma as my girlfriend. I don't want to be like this. You know Jungie is leaving I wanted to spend my time with her until she's here. Five years is no joke" she said with a sad tone.

 

"I understand what you want to do and you know that we stick together now so I will be your number 1 supporter but Ji what will you do if grandma didn't accept your relationship?" I ask her coz there was huge possibility for that.

 

"I still don't know Sis but I'm not gonna break up with Jungie no matter what" She said and I know she's telling the truth.

 

"If you will introduce Eunjung to grandma you better make sure she is in a good mood. For now let's record your 1min 1sec song. I can't wait to see your Jungie's reaction if she saw you dancing." I said excitedly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter