Chapter 93

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUZY'S POV

 

Areumie is so quiet right now I bet she's worried about her unnie. Well actually I'm worried too.

 

I hope Hyomin unnie will do something about it. I am confident enough that Eunjung can talk to her especially that she's with Jiyeon.

 

You know my sister if there's a will there's a way. She would definitely threaten Hyomin unnie's director if needed. Haha that's the glorious of being the witch's granddaughter. We can do anything.

 

"Sweetie you can go home now if you are worried to Qri unnie. I'll accompany you if you want to." I said 

 

We right here in the sofa in the living room with the others.

 

"Thank you Sweetie. Sorry if we couldn't go out today" She apologizes and hold my hand.

 

"Why are you apologizing? It's nothing and I understand. No need to feel sorry at all" I said.

 

Areumie is always kind and will do everything to make me happy and make me feel special sometimes I wonder what can I do to make her feel that way too.

 

We left the others and headed towards her car.

 

I keep looking at her and smile.

 

She's about to start the car when she notice me staring at her.

 

I just smiled

 

"Wae?" She look at me and ask.

 

"Nothing. I'm just thinking what good thing I've done in this world to have someone like you. You're very patient and caring and all. I'm so lucky to have you Sweetie. Can you tell me what should I do to make you feel that way too?" I ask.

 

She giggled.

 

"Are you ok Sweetie? Are you sick? You're talking strange" She said while giggling and checking my temperature.

 

I sit properly and pout.

 

"Yah, just drive" I said.

 

"Haha Sweetie don't sulk ok. You actually don't have to praise me that much. I'm doing this because I love you and you don't have to do anything to make me happy. Like I always say to you I'm happy when you are happy. Arasso?" She said.

 

I blushed I can't look at her.

 

"Just drive now." I just said.

 

"Haha like that. You make me happy when you blushed because of me. Not everyone can make you blush Sweetie" She added.

 

"JUST START DRIVING AND STOP TEASING ME. YOU MAYBE WANNA HAVE A NO KISSING POLICY LIKE EUNYEON" I threaten her to stop teasing me.

 

"Whoa Sweetie don't do that. I'll behave now." She said and start driving.

 

Good thing she stops teasing me.

 

Heol

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

After we told Hyomin everything we left her. I'm sure she could decide on her own now and she definitely know what to do.

 

We are here on Jungie's car. I don't know where are we heading now actually. This is not the way to my house or her's not even on the office.

 

I just shrugged I trust Jungie though.

 

"Jungie what's the name of the guy bothering Hyomin and Qri?" I ask her though I couldn't understand what's wrong with her she looks so frustrated.

 

"Fu Xinbo. Wae? What are you up to?" She ask but still she looks frustrated.

 

Was it because of the kiss on the elevator.

 

Did she really miss my lips that much. Well our lips just touch a little and it was damn frustrating too coz it's not the kind of kiss we were expecting to happen that time but compare to Jungie I am good at managing that kind of emotion. Poor my Ham.

 

But we gotta help MinKyul first.

 

"Nothing. Just gonna teach him some lesson. He messed up with the wrong person though" I said and dialed one of my grandmother's men. They'll take care of everything.

 

"Hello Miss Jiyeon" He immediately pick up.

 

"You gotta teach someone a lesson for me. You can do anything just don't kill him and don't forget to remind him to be careful who he messes up. His name is Fu Xinbo. He's powerful producer here in Korea" I said.

 

"Yes Miss. I'll take care of everything" He said and I hang up.

 

"Wow baby. You're grandmother is really scary" She said.

 

"Haha yeah she's a witch but she love us and she likes you now so no need to worry" I said and giggle

 

"Jungie why Hyomin is working so hard? She's not broke and she's an only child like you. She a heiress. I don't know why she have to work all day and night seems like she's going to feed a whole third-world country" I said.

 

Jungie finally giggled.

 

"Nah she's just doing it to marry Kyul as her promise to Kyul's dad that she will marry Kyul using her own money and not her parents." Jungie explains.

 

"But she will get sick before she could even do that. Wedding is expensive though" I said.

 

"Hmm. But what can we do? It's Hyomin's decision. I already offered her my help before but she refused to." She said.

 

"Hmm. Maybe we could give her the money that she needed. " I said.

 

"Baby she wouldn't accept it" She said.

 

"I know but not if she doesn't know where it came from. I mean I could gave the money to her company and ask to gave it to her as her talent fee. She wouldn't notice that for sure" I said and smirked.

 

"I don't think it's a good idea." Jungie oppose me again.

 

"Well at least I have an idea. Hyomin needs proper rest or she'll end up resting for and ever" I said irritably to her.

 

"Ok. Ok. Fine we will help Hyomin now. Let's not fight over this thing" She said and finally agrees with me.

 

"Jungie where are we going?" I ask her coz I really have no idea where are we going.

 

She smiled.

 

"I'm going to check a house for someone" She said.

 

I just nod.

 

After a few minutes we arrive in front of a beautiful house. My mouth hang open when I see it.

 

"Wow Jungie it's wonderful." I said in awe.

 

"Of course it is. It's for someone special that's why it should be this wonderful" she said.

 

Wow this could be my dream house.

 

"Can we go check what's inside?" I ask excitedly.

 

"Sure, go a head" I said and I run towards the door to open it but I notice something on the door.

 

Ham's Residence

 

"Jungie it's your parents new house?" I curiously ask and Jungie just smile at me and slowly walks towards me.

 

"Nope" She just replied and gave me another sweet smile.

 

This is not her parent's house then who could it be there relative?

 

But I know they are not here in Seoul they are in different countries.

 

Then 

 

OMG

 

I gasped and my eyes widen.

 

"Jungie this house..." I can't even finish my sentence.

 

She nod.

 

I can't help my tears from falling. It was tears of joy.

 

I throw myself to her and give her a tight hug.

 

"Jungie it's wonderful" I say it again.

 

"Yeah and I feel wonderful that you like our house. We will live here when we get married. I bought this house when you're gone coz I believe that you will come back for me.I was planning to show this to you after our marriage but I guess I need to show you a proof that I really wanna marry you." She said and I'm really touched.

 

I think my Jungie deserves a reward.

 

I broke the hug and cup her face while she was holding my waist.

 

"Jungie you don't have to propose coz I will marry you anytime" I said and she chuckled.

 

"Don't wanna experience a ROMANTIC proposal?" She ask while giggling.

 

"No that might end up like Boram unnie's confession. You know my braincells aren't really good when I panic" I explained and she just shook her head and pout.

 

I smiled.

 

"I really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter