Chapter 38

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOYEON'S POV

 

After our conversation a while ago Boram become a little cold and quiet too.

 

I don't know what happen to her but I feel that she so distant

 

"Boramie do you have an extra paper? I forgot mine" I said.

 

I actually have so many papers on my bag but I just use it as an excuse to make her talk to me.

 

She just hand the paper to me without even bothering to look.

 

I just get the paper.

 

Ok let's give it another try.

 

"Boramie do you have an extra ballpen?  Mine runs out of ink" i said and she also does the same.

 

I tried borrowing some of her things too but it's just the same.

 

"Boramie" I called her.

 

She looks at me now with her frowning face.

 

"What are you going to borrow this time Soyeon?" She said irritably.

 

"Nothing. It's just that you’re being cold to me and I don't know why" I said with a hint of sadness to my voice hoping that it could lure her.

 

"Why don't you ask yourself why?" She said and get back to whatever she's doing right now.

 

This is surprising coz she never got busy in doing anything except for eating.

 

Otteokhae? Borammie is mad at me.

 

Seriously, what did I do to make her act like this?

 

 

Could somebody tell me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

Qri brought me to the clinic and I notice that there was a new nurse.

 

She treated my ankle luckily it's not that bad.

 

"Thank you nurse" I said to the nurse and gave her a sweet smile.

 

Then suddenly Qri pinched my arm.

 

"Yah why did you do that? I got injured because of you and now you’re planning to murder my arms" I said and I heard the nurse laugh.

 

Both Qri and I look at her.

 

"Hyomin-shi don't give that kind of smile just to anyone. I think your girlfriend want it all for her" The nurse said and before we could even say a word she already left she both of us.

 

I turn to look at Qri.

 

I smiled when I saw her blushing face.

 

"So you want my smile all for yourself" I said whispering to her ears.

 

"YAH" she immediately stands up which made me laugh

 

"You're really cute Qri-ah" I said while laughing.

 

"Stop playing me Park Hyomin" she said

 

I stopped when I saw her teary eyed.

 

 I hold her hand and pull her to sit again beside me.

 

"I'm sorry Qri-ah. Please don't cry" I said trying to wipe her tears but she look away.

 

Seriously her actions a while ago and her wallpaper I don't like to assume but I have to know.

 

"Lee Qri answer me honestly. I want the truth. Are you falling for me already?" I ask coz at least I have to be aware since we forced ourselves to date each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUZY'S POV

 

Sunbae already go to Jiyeon's room.

 

I smiled I know she will be happy right now

 

I decided to stay here in the lobby for a while don't wanna disturb their moment together.

 

I walk around the hospital.

 

My phone suddenly rings.

 

I look at the caller ID

 

My heart skips a beat.

 

Why is she calling me now?

 

I nervously press the answer button.

 

"H-hello" I answer

 

"Suzy-ah it's been a long time. I miss you already sweetie. Do you miss aunty too?" She said.

 

"I will never miss someone like you" I said.

 

"Oh you're hurting my feelings"

 

"If you just call for this I'll hang up now” I said to her.

 

Why is she calling me and keep telling me nonsense?

 

"Oh dear. Ok I underatand you don't miss me but for I'm sure you miss mommy and daddy" she said and laugh evily.

 

I suddenly felt scared.

 

"Yah what do you mean? What are you saying?  Mom and dad is fine" I manage to say even though I'm really nervous right now.

 

"Fine? How can you be so sure they’re fine?  You haven't heard of them this past few days right Suzy-ah?" she said and laughs again

 

"What did you do to mom and dad?" I ask angrily

 

What did she do to our parents?

 

"Oh that's how I like to hear you say it. I'll call again. Bye" she said and then hangs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter