Chapter 74

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

Last night when Jiyeon ask me not to leave. I suddenly felt happiness in heart. That's the only thing I'm waiting for her to say.

 

To ask me not to leave and not to tell me it's ok or things will be ok.

 

I decided to book a flight to US early in the morning. I have to meet my Dad and talk to him then I'll deal with Jiyeon's witch grandma later.

 

I'm sorry baby I have to leave you for a week well at least it's not five years anymore it's just a week.

 

I ask my friends and her friends to take care of my precious baby until I came back. I know she will be furious again but I know she love me so she will forgive me.

 

For now wish me luck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AREUM'S POV

 

Suzy starts to walk fast.

 

Is she that upset that I didn't repeat saying I love you to her.

 

Crap.

 

Lee Areum stop being a coward.

 

I took a deep breath and gather all the courage in me.

 

"PARK SUZY I LOVE YOU PLEASE DON'T BE MAD" I shout it out loud and I feel like shrinking right now.

 

All eyes were on me and Suzy stops walking too.

 

Crap this girl is making me do things that I didn't ever think I'll do.

 

I didn't notice that she's in front of me now.

 

She's smiling at me.

 

Then pinch my cheek.

 

"You’re so red Reumie" she said and giggled.

 

"Yah that hurts" I said and rub my cheeks. I'm nit chubby but she likes to pinch my cheeks.

 

"Mianhae, let me heal it" She said and before I could even react her lips were now on my cheeks.

 

Did she just...

 

KISSED ME?

 

"Let's go now, they are waiting already" She said and pulls me to our table.

 

I seriously don't know what's going on now.

 

"Sis snap back" Unnie said and lightly hit my arms.

 

"I never thought you would shout it out loud Areumie. I just remember my Rambo's confession in our classroom" Soyeon unnie said.

 

I keep looking down because my face was so red.

 

"Hey guys stop teasing my Reumie. She's shy" Suzy said and hug my arms which make me blush more.

 

"Tss. Areumie stop being shy. My Gosh. Now where is that Im Yoona I'm hungry now" I heard IU said.

 

After few minutes more Yoona came running.

 

"Yah what happen?" Hyomin unnie curiously ask.

 

Yoona is trying hard to catch her breath

 

"Jirong" she said

 

"What about Jiyeon?" Suzy worriedly ask.

 

"She's in danger" She said.

 

In danger?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV

 

I was here in room crying because of my parents.

 

If don't understand us I don't understand them either.

 

My phone rings.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered without even checking the caller ID.

 

"Tae are you ok?" The person from the other line worriedly asks.

 

It's Yoona.

 

I compose myself.

 

"I'm ok don't worry by the way why did you call?" I ask changing the topic.

 

"I just wanna know why you called me a while ago?" She said.

 

Right. That one I almost forgot about the thing I have to confirm. I hope it's not what I think it is.

 

"Oh that. I just wanna ask what Jiyeon’s girlfriend name is again?" I ask.

 

I know she might be confused why I'm asking her questions like this.

 

"Eunjung, Ham Eunjung that's the name of her girlfriend. Waeyo?"

 

Did she just say Ham?

 

HAM EUNJUNG?

 

CRAP

 

That's why she looks familiar.

 

This can't be happening.

 

Why didn't you realize that before Kim Taeyeon?

 

You're such a pabo.

 

"Tae are you still there?" I snap back.

 

"Hmm? Uhm yeah. Yeah I'm still here...Yoongie where is Jiyeon now?" I ask.

 

If Ham Eunjung is Jiyeon’s girlfriend. Eunjung and at the same time Jiyeon is in great danger.

 

"She go to Eunjung unnie's house but the unnies said Eunjung unnie was not there so maybe she will only meet Sica there" She said.

 

Did she just mention Sica's name?

 

"Did you just say Sica?.. Sica is in Eunjung's house?" I ask nervously.

 

Seriously what's going on?

 

"Yup Sica lives there." I said

 

Sica lives with Ham Eunjung?

 

She really manages to stay there?

 

But wait she will meet Jiyeon right?

 

EVERYTHING IS IN MESS NOW.

 

"OMG Yoona Jiyeon is in danger I said and hang up.

 

I immediately grab my car keys and run downstairs.

 

"Where are you going?" I heard mom ask but I ignore it and continue walking outside.

 

"KIM TAEYEON I'M ASKING YOU DON'T TURNS YOUR BACK ON ME" Mom yelled

 

Sorry mom but I have something important to do.

 

I drive car as fast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter