Chapter 91

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

It's early in the morning and I just arrive in Jiyeon's house.

 

I didn't get enough sleep because I keep thinking of her lips.

 

It's really TORTURE you know.

 

So right now I'm going to send her to school that's why I'm here.

 

And actually hoping that my punishment will be lifted.

 

"Good morning Eunjung. Good thing you are here I've been struggling to wake Jiyeonnie up. Maybe you could wake her" Suzy said as she comes downstairs.

 

"Ok don't worry I got this." I said and go upstairs to her room.

 

I walk into her room and indeed a sleeping beauty.

 

I go close to her and sat on the edge of her bed near her head.

 

"You really manage to look like a princess in anything my baby." I said and smile while touching her face.

 

"These lips are torturing me a lot. You know that baby?" I said while tracing her lips.

 

She's asleep and she wouldn't know if I'm gonna kiss her.

 

You’re so smart Ham Eunjung.

 

I lower myself till our faces were just an inch close.

 

I gulped

 

Why do I feel nervous?

 

It feels like I'm doing a crime right now.

 

She's my girlfriend and I could kiss her.

 

But she said no.

 

I close my eyes and shook my head.

 

Half of my head says don't and other says I must take this opportunity now.

 

But what if she wakes up?

 

AH MOLLA!!

 

I lean closer and kiss her forehead.

 

She's still asleep.

 

I feel like my heart is going to pop.

 

But anyhow I still decided to pursue.

 

I lean closer to her face.

 

Our nose touched

 

"What are you doing?" I got startled when she suddenly talk and immediately sit up straight.

 

She sat up.

 

"Are trying to cheat hmm?" She whispered right into my ears.

 

It tickles.

 

"I-I'm n-ot" I stuttered

 

"Really? I thought you are about to kiss me. What are you trying to do then?" She asks again and rests her chin on my shoulder facing my side.

 

"I'm I-I'm just c-che checking if y-you are awake" Damn the stammering Ham Eunjung.

 

"That close?" She again whispered to my ears again and bites my earlobes.

 

THE HELL!!

 

I immediately stand up and I'm a hundred percent sure that I'm all flushed right now. I can't even look in at her.

 

I know she's purposely teasing me but I could hardly resist if it's her.

 

I heard her giggled.

 

Compose yourself Ham.

 

"Yah move now or you'll be late" I said still not looking at her.

 

"OMO I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!" she hurriedly goes the bathroom and prepares herself.

 

I could only shook my head to her.

 

I waited for her till she finishes her morning rituals and now she's ready to go.

 

"Ok Jungie let's go and you better drive fast because I don't wanna get scolded by the new teacher whose voice sounds like a disoriented soprano C and talk like an ancient encyclopedia" She said and drag me out.

 

Disoriented Soprano C?

 

Ancient Encyclopedia?

 

Wow my baby is really good at giving names. I wonder if she gave me one too.

 

As she ordered I her fast to school.

 

When we get there she immediately get out of the car and say goodbye.

 

I feel sad for not having a kiss

 

*sigh*

 

But turn around and walk back.

 

"Don't you ever dare let your stupid annoying flirt secretary touch you. Not even the tip of your hair. Arasso?" She said sternly and leaves.

 

I sighed again.

 

My baby is so scary when she's jealous but

 

She still manages to stay beautiful.

 

I start my car and drove to my office.

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I got home late last night and I'm still sleepy right now but I can't sleep longer because I'm worried about Kyul.

 

What if she gets mad because I broke my promise?

 

Argghh I hate sajangnim.

 

I feel like I'm gonna collapse but I have to reach my goal before my body gives up.

 

I'm now in my going to the parking area.

 

I have to go to Kyul and apologize personally.

 

I message her last night and she replied that it's ok and she understands but I know she's not ok.

 

I was about to get in the car when my phone vibrated.

 

I check it first.

 

A link?

 

I access the link.

 

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

 

I'm not really sure of what's going on but all I know is I'm tired and worried and sleepy and

 

Angry

 

I drove my car as fast as I can to Qri's house.

 

I saw Areumie walk out the gate.

 

"Hyomin unnie you’re early" She greeted me happily.

 

"Qri?" I simply ask.

 

"She's inside.. Btw I gotta go now. I have to meet Suzy" She said and leaves.

 

I walk to the house and saw her in the living room sitting on the couch.

 

She happily launches herself to me when she saw me.

 

"Min I miss you" She said while hugging me and it's really obvious in her voice that she misses me but I can't return the hug.

 

We had been in this position for a while before she notices that there's something wrong.

 

She releases me.

 

"Min. Waeyo?" Her hands on my shoulder.

 

I look at her.

 

"Kyul, are you tired of me?" I ask suppressing my tears.

 

"W-what.what are you saying Min?" She asks.

 

I get my phone and show her something.

 

Lee Qri Spotted Dating a Guy in a Restaurant Last Night.

 

The picture show that she's with a guy on the restaurant that we are supposed to meet and they were holding hands.

 

"Is this you?" I ask again.

 

The tears that I was trying to hold back keep falling little by little.

 

"Min please listen it's not what you think." She said

 

"Then what is it Qri? Why are you with him? And was really that sweetness necessary?" I ask a little bit raising my voice.

 

"Min I can't tell you but trust me it's nothing" She said and tries to hug me but I push her little

 

"You can't tell me? Fine" I said and walk out of her house leaving her.

 

"Min wait. Please believe me" She tries to stop me but I just ignore her and go to my car.

 

I drive my car so fast without even knowing where it would take me.

 

She should've just tell me if she's tired.

 

She should've just told me she's not in love with me anymore.

 

I already did everything.

 

All of the things I'm doing were for her.

 

I don't mind getting tired.

 

I don't mind having a lot of stress just to give her the kind of marriage she wanted to have.

 

I tried giving her my time when she needed it and i know sometimes I failed to do so but I'm always making sure that I'll make it up to her.

 

But things aren't enough.

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

So basically it is the second day of school and my Jungie just left about 15 minutes ago.

 

I'm walking at the hallway without the willingness of entering our classroom.

 

Wanna know why?

 

Well it's because of my teacher. You know the annoying one last time.

 

Tss. Should I skip class today?

 

Hmm. That was a good idea!. You are really beautiful Park Ji

 

But what will I do? There's nothing to do.

 

Ah of course there is.

 

To Jungie's office.

 

When I finally made up my mind and headed back and go outside the school.

 

I'm sure nothing much important gonna happen today.

 

I'm just gonna give Jungie a surprise visit.

 

I get my phone and dialed a number.

 

"Hello" I said when she picks it up.

 

"Jiyeonnie wae?" she asks.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter