Final

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry it's just that I've been very busy today but this chapter is long and a little bit rush too haha but I hope you like it.

And to my friend Zelly (Pjy_loveEunyeon) stop flooding me with your messages the update is here already. You're being crazy again. XD! Don't hit me when I see you. LOL

And to my unnie I don't know if our imagination meets but I hope I didn't miss anything haha.

 

So here it is the last chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JIYEON'S POV

I wake up without Jungie beside me and I'm not feeling well to.

 

I go outside my room without washing up coz I feel really lazy. I found out Jungie in the dining area she's preparing a lot of food for breakfast.

 

"GOODMORNING BABY!" I she happily greeted me and kisses my lips.

 

"You don't smell good Jungie" I said

 

"Hehe Jinja? Mianhae. I didn't wash up yet coz I cook them for you. Your favorites" She said and hugs me.

 

I really don't like her smell.

 

"Jungie don't use your perfume anymore. I don't like the smell" I said.

 

"Hmm? Arasso. I'm gonna buy a new one then." She said and makes me sit.

 

She also serves food for me.

 

I smile at her

 

"Thank you" I said and kiss her cheeks.

 

Seeing the food in front of is enough to let me know that she've exerted a lot of efforts for it.

 

"Try it baby" she said wearing a smile on her face so I tried the food.

 

It tastes strange.

 

I usually like this food but right now I don't like its taste.

 

"How was it?" Jungie ask while she still smiling.

 

I don't want to disappoint her so I force myself to swallow the food and smile at her.

 

But I immediately get up and go to the sink and throw up.

 

I'm not feeling good.

 

My tummy seems like it's so upset.

 

"Baby are you ok?" Jungie worriedly ask.

 

"Jungie I think the food upsets my stomach" I said and she look so sad.

 

"Oh is that so? Let's just keep them then" She said and starts keeping the food.

 

"Jungie" I called her.

 

"No, it's ok baby. I understand" She said but I know that she's upset.

 

She keeps all the food and goes upstairs without talking to me.

 

Pabo Park Jiyeon.

 

What you have done?

 

I feel like throwing up again so I go to the sink.

 

Crap I feel sick what's wrong with me.

 

But I go to the fridge and search something to eat.

 

I'm craving for something I don't know.

 

There's nothing in the fridge that catches my attention.

 

I saw orange on the kitchen counter and start eating it until I notice that there's no more orange in the basket.

 

I still want more though.

 

Heol.

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I take a bath and prepare myself for going to work.

 

I feel a little upset about Jiyeon.

 

I wake up early just to prepare her favorite foods but all that she says to me is that it upsets her stomach.

 

Maybe what upsets her stomach is the strange combination of food that she ate.

 

I go out of the bathroom and I was expecting to see her and apologize to me but no Jiyeon.

 

Tss Your sulking Eunjung.

 

I change my clothes and fix myself. I was about to use my perfume when I remember her say that she don't like the smell so I just throw it away.

 

I get my things and go downstairs.

 

I look for Jiyeon.

 

Of course even though I'm sulking I still love her and I do care.

 

Where did she go?

 

I go to the kitchen and saw her eating grapes while sitting on the kitchen counter.

 

I walk closer to her and got surprised that she almost ate everything in the fruit basket. We just bought it yesterday and I'm very sure that it's full.

 

"Yah did you just eat everything?" I go in front of her and ask her.

 

She smiles at me.

 

"Jungie I want more. Let's buy some more please~" she said cutely like a kid.

 

"Baby I have to go to work" I said forgetting that I'm sulking with her.

 

"Don't go to work just stay here" she said and pulls me closer.

 

She wraps her arms around my neck and her legs on my waist.

 

"Baby let go I have to work" I said

 

"Aniyo, you stay here and buy me more fruits." She said.

 

What?

 

"Ok let's go to the mall an buy some" I said giving up on her.

 

Well I always do actually.

 

She smile widely and kiss my lips.

 

But still her legs are wrapped around my waist.

 

"But Jungie I want them fresh from the trees" she said.

 

Is she kidding me?

 

"Baby stop making an excuse to make me stay. I have to go to work today" I said and she let me go and go down to the kitchen counter then turn her back on me with her arms crossed.

 

"Fine just go to your work and don't care about me. I understand that your work is actually much important than me" She said and I can hear her voice starts to crack.

 

Gosh is she crying again?

 

"Fine fine" I'm not gonna leave now. I'll stay here with you." I said.

 

I just can't see her cry it's my weakness.

 

"Stop crying now. Go upstairs and wash up so that we could leave and buy your fruits" I said but she shook her head.

 

"You will leave if I go there" She said.

 

"No I won't I promise.” I said while raising my right hand but she's still not convinced.

 

I sighed.

 

"Fine I will accompany you ok?" And finally she agreed to go upstairs but it does not simply end there because she makes me sing while she was taking a bath just to make sure I won't really leave her

 

She's really acting strange and her mood swings are really unpredictable.

 

Finally after few minutes of waiting she's done and we can live now.

 

I called my friends to ask them where can we find fresh fruits and I'm lucky that Boram unnie's family has a farm coz if not I wonder where I will look for the food that she wants.

 

The farm was a little bit far. We fetch Soram with their baby to accompany us.

 

Jiyeon is happy while pinching Ram Ram's cheeks.

 

Then a minute later Ram Ram starts to cry.

 

Soyeon get her from Jiyeon.

 

"Mianhae she's too cute" Jiyeon said I just sigh.

 

"You're really strange Jiyeon" Boram just said and that's what I'm talking about earlier this morning

 

After almost 6hours of drive where Jiyeon actually sleep most of the time and up until now that we reached the farm she's still sleeping.

 

I nudge her to wake her up.

 

Soram already go out of the car.

 

"Baby were here wake up now" I said and she wakes up and yawn

 

"I'm still sleepy Jungie" She said and stretched her arms.

 

"But we are here now we can get you fresh fruits" I said and force her to go out of the car.

 

"I don't want fruits anymore Jungie. I want ice cream" She suddenly announced which gave everyone a shock especially me.

 

I drive for 6hours just to get in here and she would tell me that she don't want to eat fruits anymore coz she wants ice cream this time.

 

"Jiyeon are you kidding me?! Where the hell I would get ice cream in here?!" I explode and raise my voice a little bit to her.

 

"Jiyeonnie this is a farm. There's no ice cream in here" Boram said.

 

"Fine! If you don't want I'll look for it on my own" She said while stomping her feet and walk away.

 

"Jiyeon" Boram tried to follow Jiyeon but I didn't allow her.

 

"Just let her be" I said

 

"But Eunjung she didn't know this place." Boram said.

 

"Let her have some space. I'm sure she's can't go anywhere though" I said.

 

"Are you sure you’re gonna let your wife wander alone?" Soyeon ask this time.

 

I sighed.

 

She's being childish and that's making me impatient.

 

"Yeah" I just said.

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I feel so pissed so I walk away.

 

Jungie is just so annoying.

 

What can I do if I'm craving for ice cream now? And I want it to be very cold.

 

Hmmm that looks so delicious.

 

But Boram unnie is right though. Where can I find ice cream while all I can see were trees?

 

Speaking of trees around me..

 

Where am I?

 

Because I'm pissed I didn't know where I went.

 

And that Ham Eunjung really didn't follow me.

 

Crap.

 

Fine, I'll go home my own then.

 

I tried to look for the road so that I could go home and I eventually succeeded.

 

But I feel tired and sleepy.

 

I saw a cab and I call it.

 

"Take me to Seoul" I said and get on the backseat.

 

I'm feeling a little dizzy again my phone starts to ring when I check the caller it's Jungie.

 

Tss. I'm still mad at her so I turn off my phone.

 

Then I remember that I don't have money with me.

 

Damn it.

 

I don't know how long I've been inside this taxi but when I wake up it's already getting dark but I know I'm already in Seoul.

 

I told the driver to take me in Suzy's house coz it's the nearest.

 

Maybe they have food in there.

 

I don't like the food at home.

 

 

SUZY'S POV

 

Jiyeon arrive in our house riding a cab and she actually make me pay for it.

 

"Yah Jiyeon where is Eunjung?" I ask her while she was lying on the couch.

 

"Who is she? I don't know her" She irritably said.

 

Heol.

 

"SWEETIE I'M HOME" Areumie arrive and kiss my cheeks and she notice Jiyeon on the couch.

 

"OMO Jiyeon your here. Eunjung unnie is looking for you everywhere. “Areum said and just as I thought they have problem.

 

"Let her look for me and don't you even dare to tell her that I'm here" She said.

 

"But Jiyeon-"

 

"If you tell her that I'm here I'll leave this place and go somewhere you didn't know" She gets up and said.

 

We just agreed not just because she looks scary but also because of what she said.

 

I think she's safer here.

 

She suddenly smiles and hugs Sweetie.

 

"Areumie your skin is so white like milk" She said

 

"J-jiyeon-ah what are you doing? Let go of me." Sweetie said and gives me a please-help-me-look.

 

"Yah Park Jiyeon. She's my wife. You have yours too so let go of my sweetie" I said pull my Sweetie away from her.

 

She pouts and goes then headed to the kitchen.

 

"Sweetie what's up with your sister?" Sweetie ask.

 

"I don't know too" I said.

 

"But I think we should let Eunjung unnie know that Jiyeon is here before she gone crazy because of looking for her wife" She said.

 

"Hmm. Let's do that" I just agree.

 

"Alright. I'll call Eunjung unnie and you go check your sister on the kitchen before she makes it explode." She said and I giggled and followed my sister to the kitchen.

 

There I found her eating the uncooked ramyun.

 

And when I get closer to her I'm surprised that she ate 3 packs of it already and now she's opening the forth one.

 

"Jiyeonnie. Let's cook it first" I said.

 

"Aniyo. It's delicious this way" She said and continues eating.

 

I just let her eat and cook proper food for us.

 

After a while.

 

"Aren't you going to stop her from eating that?" Areumie ask.

 

Jiyeon already ate 10 packs I think or maybe more than that.

 

I think she's planning to eat all of our stock.

 

"I don't maybe it's her stress reliever" I said.

 

"But we are going to eat already" she said.

 

"Right you go prepare the table and I'll stop her crazy eating" I said and approach Jiyeon again.

 

"Jiyeonnie we are going to eat now. Stop eating that" I said and drag her to the dining table.

 

"Here just sit and we are going to eat" I said

 

Then we start eating.

 

"Whoa Jiyeon-ah slow down" Areumie said.

 

I don't know where did all the food goes in her stomach or if there's still enough space for it.

 

She eat like there's no tomorrow.

 

She finishes her food.

 

"Do you have ice cream Suzy-ah?" She asks.

 

"Huh? Ice cream? Aren't you still full?" I ask.

 

I'm worried that she might end up having a stomach ache because of the different kinds of food she eat.

 

I can only sigh and get the ice cream on the fridge.

 

"Here" I gave it to her and she's happy now.

 

She started eating and she actually finishes them all in no time.

 

Areumie and I can only look at each other.

 

She's so weird.

 

"Jiyeon-ah why did Eunjung and you fight again?" I decided to ask her.

 

"Because she didn't want to give me ice cream “She said.

 

Just that?

 

"And just because of that you don't want to see her?" Areum ask just like me she also find the reason absurd.

 

"No. I don't know but I just got pissed with her and that's it" she said.

 

She told us what happen right in the morning till she ends up getting in here.

 

"Sis are you abnormal? Why you act like that? If it was me I might be annoyed with you at the very first time but you're lucky that Eunjung is patient enough to you" I said.

 

She suddenly gets quiet.

 

After a few seconds of being quiet she stands up.

 

"Where are you going?" I ask

 

"I'm going home" She said.

 

She easily changes her mind.

 

"Just sit there and wait for Eunjung unnie she will come to fetch you" Areumie said.

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I'm on my way to Suzy and Areumie's house.

 

I'm going to fetch Jiyeon.

 

Gosh she makes me so worried about her.

 

I thought something bad happens to her.

 

She also turns off her phone that's why I can't call her.

 

I parked my car in front of the house and I saw Jiyeon standing in front of the door with Suzy and Areum.

 

She's just looking down.

 

"Well, we will get inside now" The couple said and get inside.

 

"Let's go" I said and walk to the car then she followed me.

 

I didn't talk to her again until we get home.

 

We go inside our room in silence and up until now that we are going to sleep.

 

"Jungie are you mad at me?" She suddenly asks while we are lying on the bed.

 

"What do you think? You suddenly disappear and you turn off your phone too. Should I be happy with that?! I was damn worried Jiyeon" I said.

 

"I'm sorry Jungie please don't be mad" she said.

 

I know she's saying sorry but she's going to do it again.

 

I get out on the bed.

 

"I'll be sleeping on the other room" I said and left her in our room.

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

Eunjung still sleeping in the other room.

 

It's been 3 days already that we didn't talk to each other or should I say that she doesn't want to talk to me.

 

I get my phone.

 

I need someone to talk to.

 

I just scroll my phonebook and call someone in there.

 

I'm not really sure whom I called coz my tears are already falling and I can't see clearly because of them.

 

"Hello" The person on the other line replied.

 

Sounds like Qri.

 

"Qri?" I called her.

 

"Hmm? Why did you call at this time Jiyeon-ah? Is there a problem?" She asks.

 

I think I disturb her.

 

"Nothing much I just need someone to talk to" I said.

 

"Are you crying? Did you two fight again?" She asks.

 

"It's my fault. I don't understand myself." I said.

 

"What do you mean?" She asks.

 

I told her what happen to the farm.

 

"Jiyeon, you're craving for foods. Did you eat something weird or eat that you don't usually eat and find them delicious?" She asks.

 

"Hmm, I want to eat lots of fruits and I'm actually craving for it again now. I also want ice cream and I don't know. I'm craving for something I don't know. My mood also suddenly changes according to Suzy and I don't know why too." I explained to her.

 

"Is there something weird about how you feel especially in the morning?" She asks again.

 

Somehow I felt a little nervous about her questions.

 

"Uhmm I feel dizzy and I feel like my stomach is so upset so I always throw up" I said and Kyul suddenly became quiet.

 

"Hey Kyul still there?" I ask.

 

"Jiyeon-ah are you sure you're really not pregnant?" That hits me.

 

Me?

 

Pregnant?

 

"But the doctor said I wasn’t” I said.

 

"They could also be wrong sometimes" She said.

 

The next morning I stayed in the bathroom for I don't know how long already.

 

This is the third pregnancy kit I used and they all show the same result.

 

There were all showing two lines.

 

I'm happy and at the same time nervous.

 

Jungie is still mad at me. How can I tell her?

 

I go out of the bathroom and go downstairs.

 

I saw Jungie on the living room drinking tea.

 

She's still here?

 

Doesn't she have work today?

 

My heart is beating so fast

 

Why if she didn't talk to me again and just ignore me?

 

Will I take care of this child on my own?

 

No she have to know this hers too.

 

AH MOLLA

 

Whatever happens baby don't worry mommy will always be here for you.

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I'm here at the living room. I don't have to go to the office today so I'll be staying her.

 

Jiyeon is not coming down yet.

 

After a few minutes I heard footsteps coming from the stairs I bet it's her already.

 

Well actually there's just the two of us so there's a hundred percent possibility that it's her unless there's a ghost in the house.

 

She sits beside me and I just ignore her like as usual.

 

I just review some of my company papers and drink my tea.

 

"Jungie I'm pregnant" She suddenly speak and I spit all the tea from my mouth.

 

I look at her and put the papers on the table.

 

Luckily it didn't get wet.

 

But what did she say?

 

She's what?

 

"What did you say?" I ask her she's almost crying. I can see tears start to form in her eyes.

 

"I'm pregnant" She said again and handed me the three pregnancy kit.

 

I can't explain how happy I am so I hug her tight then kiss every part of her face.

 

I'm so happy.

 

That explains her actions these past few days.

 

"Mianhae I should've been more patient to you. Mianhae for being a pabo. I should have given you so stress." I said and wipe her tears and kiss her lips again.

 

I leveled my head on her tummy.

 

"Baby boy or baby girl you should be good and don't make your mommy hurt so much. Ara?" I said and Jiyeon just giggled

 

On that day we go to the doctor again for her checkup and guess what we've found out.

 

"We are very sorry for the mistake. We gave you the wrong result to the past three trials. So your wife must be carrying triplets in her womb" The doctor said and that's really surprising.

 

"Jungie. Triplets? Can I make it?" Jiyeon ask worriedly she look pale too.

 

"Of course baby you can do it. Our three little angels." I said and smile at her.

 

"You'll be fine Mrs. Ham" The doctor assures her too.

 

"I'll take care of you and our angels so don't worry. I won't leave your side if you don't want me to" I said and finally she smiled.

 

I was just asking for one but then you gave me three.

 

Thank you.

 

Now this calls for a celebration.

 

 

 

HYERI'S POV

 

Eunyeon suddenly calls for an important meeting well that's what they say so Jieun and I are going to their house.

 

Maybe those two reconcile already and calls for a party.

 

"Yah stop staring at me and drive" I said coz she's not yet starting the car but she's just staring at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter