Chapter 63

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

 

We already arrive in the school. I'm here walking behind Kyul. She's really scary right now so I decided to walk behind her.

 

People are staring at us. Maybe they are used to see as walking hand and hand while teasing each other.

 

I sighed.

 

Qri suddenly stops so I stop too and look at her back.

 

"Park Hyomin" she called me.

 

Jeongmal her voice is cold as ice.

 

"N-neh?" I nervously answered.

 

"Why are you walking behind me?" She ask

 

"Y-yeh?" I'm still really nervous because of her.

 

"YAH ARE YOU STUPID? WALK BESIDE ME" she said full of authority.

 

Immediately stand beside her like an obedient puppy

 

Crap.

 

She's still not moving. I look at her and there she's glaring at me.

 

I gulped. What again?

 

"Hold my hand" she coldly said again

 

Aigoo it's just because of that?

 

I didn't hold her hand but I put my arm around her shoulder.

 

"Kaja"I said and smile at her but my Cutie Pretty is still being hard to me.

 

We headed to the practice room and we saw SoRam couple.

 

"Annyeong" They greeted us.

 

"Seems like you two are ok but not totally ok" Soyeon commented and I just shrug. Qri sits on the couch and ignore us.

 

I mean me.

 

She's ignoring me.

 

"Hyomin-ah what happen to your Kyul" Soyeon whispered.

 

"Sunny called me this morning" I whispered back.

 

"Sunny? Why would she call you?...omo don't tell me you really lied to Qri" she said.

 

"No, of course not. I would never do that to my Kyul. I'm loyal to her." I defended myself.

 

"Ok.ok I believe you but the most important thing here is for Qri to believe in you" She said and I just nodded.

 

"Park Hyomin" my Kyul called me.

 

"I'm being called" I whispered to Soyeon.

 

"Yes my cutie pretty?" I happily replied and smile to her.

 

"What are you doing? Just stay here at my side Arasso?" She said like a boss.

 

Well she's my cutie pretty boss. Hehe

 

"Arasso. You don't have to be mad actually. I'll stay on your side forever" I said and sit beside her.

 

"Don't be mad cutie pretty I promise I'll only look at you and I'll only love you" I said and hold her hand and kiss it.

 

"How about that Sunny?" She asks but she's calm this time.

 

"Sunny and I had never been an item. I had a crush on her before but she rejected me and now I move on from her and have you" I explain

 

My Kyul just need some sweetness.

 

"What are you going to do with Sunny now? She's going here to see you." She asks in a sad tone.

 

I hate to see my Kyul like this.

 

I pull her closer to me and rest her head on my chest.

 

"Cutie Pretty even Sunny come here to meet me that won't change anything you'll still be my one and only girlfriend and soon to be wife" I said and I saw her blushed.

 

"Your sweet words again Park Hyomin" She said and hug me tight.

 

I smiled

 

My cutie pretty can be really scary when she's jealous so never make her feel that she's your less priority.

 

"Am I forgiven now?" I ask while hugging her.

 

"You're lucky that I can't stay mad at you for long" she said.

 

"I love you" I said.

 

"I love you too buy Minnie" She said.

 

I'm happy she's not mad now. She's calling me Minnie again.

 

"Still you have to stay by my side even when there is Sunny" she said and I giggled.

 

"Arasso my cutie pretty" I said.

 

Now how should I handle things when there is Sunny?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I was woken by the sound coming from my phone.

 

I lazily grab it and press the answer button

 

"YAH PARK JIYEON YOU'LL BE LATE IF YOU'RE STILL SLEEPING THERE" she yelled that I have to put my phone away from my ears.

 

Why does she have to yell early in the morning but true enough we’ll be late if we didn't wake up.

 

I nudge Jungie slightly who is hugging me right now.

 

I don't actually remember how we exactly ended up like this again hehe. All I know is that we kiss and the rest was history.

 

"Jungie wake up now. We have to go to school" I whispered to her.

 

Good thing that grandma and our parents are not here so it's ok for Jungie to be here.

 

"Five minutes" she said and pulls me closer.

 

"Jungie we have to go to school now. Palli ireona." I said and force her to wake up by rubbing her face.

 

And she opens her eyes. Finally.

 

"Good morning my Jungie" I greeted her and smile.

 

"Good morning to you too baby. I had a great night" She said and goes on top of me.

 

I blushed and look away when I saw her .

 

I heard her giggled.

 

"Why being shy again baby?" She asks playfully.

 

"Yah just get up now and stop teasing me" I said

 

"I'll get up if I got my kiss." She said and I look at her face.

 

I sighed when Jungie wants a kiss you better gave it to her or she'll be sulking again.

 

"Arasso. But jus-" I didn't finish what I'm saying when she suddenly kiss me.

 

"There is my morning kiss. So sweet “She smiled and I just blush.

 

My Jungie is really making me crazy.

 

She stands up and walks to my closet.

 

 

My Jungie is feeling at home.

 

 

"Yah can't you have some cover" I said

 

"Nah it's just you and me so it's ok...you still have my clothes with you the one that you used after 1min 1sec right?" She asks.

 

"Hmm. It's folded right on the middle" I said.

 

"Got it. I'll use the shower first ok" She said and run to my bathroom

 

I just smile.

 

I'll surely miss you Jungie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I'm right here now at the shower. I'm still thinking about our conversation last night.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Are you willing to die with me?" She seriously ask

 

My eyes widen. Die with her?

 

"of course I'm willing too but if you're going to tell me to be like Romeo and Juliet then maybe that's too much for a solution to our problem" I said and she just hit my shoulder.

 

"Pabo I'm not suggesting that Jungie that's too dramatic and I don't wanna die yet" she said.

 

"Let's not obey grandma and secretly talk to each other while you are there. We just really have to be careful. I'll pretend to everyone that you are not contacting me but you can't call them just me" she suggested.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

That's how she suggests things to happen. That’s risky coz we might get caught but I'm willing to take this risk for her.

 

At least now I'm a little at ease.

 

I think I take shower too long in the shower already so I decided to dry myself and wear my clothes. When I go out of Jiyeon's bathroom I saw her already drying her hair she's done taking a bath too.

 

"Jungie come here let me dry your hair too" She said when she notices me.

 

I can see her from the mirror focusing on blow drying my hair.

 

"Baby" I called her.

 

"Hmm?" She said with looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter