Chapter 76

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNNY'S POV

 

"Sica let's give up all ready we can't go down further. She might be already dead. Please we've been searching for hours already. My body is itching now from insect’s bites" I complained.

 

That stupid Jiyeon jump out of the car and rolled on a cliff. Sica and I decided to go down but the cliff was too deep and we can't go further. Who knows what's down there.

 

"Right let's go. I couldn't believe she can get killed so effortlessly." Sica said and smirked.

 

Heol. She could really be scary.

 

I climbed up again and go to the car.

 

There's no way for Jiyeon to survive the fall.

 

"What do you plan to do now?" I ask her.

 

"I will fly to Australia first thing in the morning. For now let's go back. I'm sure Taeyeon would think that I will go to this place." She said.

 

"What about me?" I ask.

 

"You will fly to Canada in the afternoon." She said

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

"Jiyeon is mad at you Eunjung because you left her without saying anything" I said

 

I can't tell her about the current situation coz it's a hundred percent sure that she will come back here this instant and that would be risky also she will waste her chance to fix things.

 

Let us handle things for now Eunjung.

 

"I'm actually expecting that to happen. Anyway I’ll take care of that when I come back for now please take care of her for me and don't let Sica or anyone steals her from me." Eunjung said from the other line

 

We all look at each other. My phone is in loudspeaker so they could hear our conversation.

 

"Ok Eunjungie don't worry so much even Jiyeon is mad right now I'm sure she'll only love you" I said even though I have no idea how to help Jiyeon now. I don't even know where to find her.

 

"Neh Gomawo Hyomin-ah. You are really my best friend" She said.

 

I feel guilty. If you just know the situation now you might punch me Eunjung. Mianhae.

 

"Hmm.” I just replied.

 

"Anyway say tell the others I say Hi. I'm going to rest first. I still have jet lag. So gotta go now" She said.

 

"Ok. Take care" I said and she hangs up.

 

I sighed.

 

"What should we do now?" I ask in frustration.

 

"Mianhae if I just inform you guys immediately this won't happen" Taeyeon said.

 

"It's ok Taeyeon unnie. Yoona and you are facing your own battle too so don't blame yourself" IU said comforting her.

 

Yoona came to hug her sister.

 

This two looks really fishy. If I just didn't know that they are sisters I'd think they are in a relationship the romantic one.

 

"What battle is IU talking about Yoona?" Suzy ask while raising her eyebrows.

 

"It's nothing" Yoona said halfheartedly while looking at Taeyeon.

 

"Yoona is actually my girlfriend Suzy" Taeyeon said.

 

"Tae"

 

"It's Ok" Taeyeon said.

 

"Yah what do you mean girlfriend unnie? Aren't you two sisters?" Suzy ask unable to believe on what she just figures out.

 

Well it's really confusing though.

 

"We're just step-sisters and we've been together before even our parents marry each other." Taeyeon explains.

 

"Wow you two must be really on an intense battle" I commented.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

I can't believe Taeyeon just announce it to everyone.

 

"Wow you two must be really on an intense battle" Hyomin unnie commented.

 

"Our parents don’t know yet" I said.

 

"Yes, they do know it since a very long time ago Yoong." She said.

 

My eyes widen.

 

They already know?

 

"Since when?" I ask

 

"Since they decide to put me into an arrange marriage." She said while looking down.

 

"Ok I think we'll leave you two first" My friends says and leave us in the living room.

 

"Is that also the reason why they got me into this arrange marriage?" I ask and she just nodded

 

"Why didn't you tell me about this before?" I ask in frustration.

 

I've hurt her and said leave her thinking that she's a coward for not having the courage to reveal our relationship to our parents.

 

"I'm sorry Yoongie. It's just that they're so against it and I want them to accept us before I tell you so that things will be easy for you" she said and holds my hand.

 

Well, I don't want to add another problem so I just tried to understand her.

 

"Anyway did you inform mom and dad that we are here?" she ask

 

"Hmm. They just said ok which I find strange since we are actually grounded you know." I said.

 

"By the way do you know places where Jessica could bring Jiyeon?" I ask her.

 

She then tries to remember if there is

 

"There is a place. It's 6hours drive from here but I'm not sure if they go there" She said.

 

"Well at least we should give it a try" I said.

 

I hope we find Jiyeon soon before Eunjung unnie came back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AREUM'S POV

 

I accompany Suzy to her room. We decided to sleep and we will go to the place where Jessica brought Jiyeon according to Taeyeon unnie.

 

Suzy was lying on her bed while I'm here sitting on the chair beside study table and just staring at her.

 

"Do you not plan to sleep?" She looks at me and asks.

 

"I do but I'll wait till you fall asleep" I answer

 

"Where are you going to sleep?" She asks.

 

"Hmm in the guess room with my unnie and Hyomin unnie" I said.

 

"You will just disturb them. Just sleep here beside me" She said.

 

Mwo?

 

"Ani, I'll just sleep here in your couch" I said and transfer to the couch.

 

She frowns

 

"Why do I feel like you don't want to sleep beside me?" She said then sat up and cross her arms while pouting.

 

I giggled in her cute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter