Chapter 109

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

I don't know why did unnie didn't want me to go out.

 

Is sajangnim really mad right now? I can see the staffs running here and there while sajangnim keeps yelling.

 

Stylist unnie waved at me and signaled me to wait.

 

Seriously I wanna go out now but I'm scared of sajangnim. Seems like manager oppa and stylist unnie keeps apologizing to him.

 

Gosh.

 

I didn't really receive any message and why do they have to text me if they could just call.

 

Crap there's a lot of people and if I got scolded my career ends right here at this moment.

 

I close my eyes and pray that I wouldn't come to that point.

 

I can't take that.

 

I love my job somehow, though it's tiring and I wanna do more and also the fact that Jungie is still ignoring me.

 

I can't take another round of frustrations and distress.

 

I heard a knocked coming from my window.

 

I open my eyes.

 

Eh? Dad?

 

He opens the door and smile at me.

 

I'm confused.

 

"Dad? neon wae yeogieseo?" I curiously ask and I'm the same time surprised.

 

I can see him wearing tux. He's all dressed.

 

He smiled at and take my hand to help me out of the car.

 

"You look lovely my Princess" He said almost tearing up.

 

"Jiyeon" Mom called me and hug me tight. She's crying too.

 

"I'm happy for you my princess" She said and they both hug me.

 

I'm tearing up too because they were too emotional.

 

"It's time now" Dad said and they both walk along with me to the church's door.

 

Time for what?

 

Shouldn't be sajangnim suppose to say action before we start?

 

Dad opens the door and the wedding march starts to play.

 

I swear I'm really speechless.

 

It's so beautiful here in the church I can't help but look around and admire the beauty of this place.

 

The last time we film this it's just a simple wedding and now it looks so elegant and well prepared.

 

The efforts could be seen from the decorations.

 

I stop halfway in aisles when I saw my friends and some of their family smiling at me.

 

Why are they here?

 

Does the cast suddenly change?

 

Do they really have to get my family and my friends as cast?

 

I'm still confused of why things are like this.

 

I'm still looking at them with a clueless expression.

 

I also saw Myungie and he smiled at me the pointed to the altar.

 

I look to at the altar and gasp.

 

My tears automatically fall on my cheeks.

 

I swear I feel like I'm losing strength right now so I hold on tight to my parents and a loud sobbing could be heard from me

 

Am I dreaming right now?

 

"Honey don't faint. Breath in breath out" Mom tried to calm me but I just can't.

 

"C'mon sweetheart it's your wedding day be happy" Dad said and I could only nod at them.

 

I'm happy of course.

 

Who wouldn't be happy when you saw the person you always dreamed to be with in your entire life is actually waiting for you in the altar while she looks so dashing in her tux.

 

Mom and Dad guide my way to her and there our eyes meet.

 

Those loving eyes that I've longed to see all this time.

 

"Eunjung please take care of our Princess" Dad said and gave my hand to Jungie.

 

I still couldn't stop crying right now. I'm crying so hard that I couldn't even manage to say anything but sob.

 

"Baby, please stop crying" Jungie said and wipe my tears but like I said before it just won’t stop from falling.

 

I could see that she's trying to stop her tears from falling and her voice starts to crack.

 

"You said before that I don't have to propose right? So here I am right now taking you in front of God" She said and kneel in front of me.

 

"Still wanting to ask you if you wanted to marry this pabo Ham Eunjung who love you so much and once forget you and hurt you but I do remember everything now and I swear I regret forgetting those wonderful memories." She said while her tears are falling too.

 

I wanted to say something but I can't because I feel like theirs a lump on my throat because of crying.

 

"We've been separated and almost lost hope that we will still see each other but her we are still together and I'm very sure that no matter how many times fate tested our love we will still end up on each other’s arm." Jungie pause a little while to calm herself.

 

"Park Jiyeon I love you because your perfect then I see your imperfections and I love you even more. Will you marry me today? Please say yes" She ask

 

And she's not the only person who's waiting for my answer.

 

I tried so hard to calm myself I can't keep everyone waiting.

 

"Jungie I actually gave you my answer long time ago" I said when I'm finally able to calm myself.

 

"I want to hear you say it again" She said.

 

I took a deep breath.

 

"I told you before that I will marry you anytime and anywhere so Yes Jungie I will marry you" I said and she stands up and hugs me.

 

I really miss her warmth.

 

Everyone gave a round of applause before the actual wedding finally starts.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter