Chapter 41

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

 

I can't help but feel confuse and at the same time curious about this sisters.

 

They seemed to be nervous about this person they're calling a witch.

 

Do witches still exist these days?

 

"OMG I'm not gonna visit your house for a while Jirong. Not until she's there" Yoona said while shocking her head.

 

Seems like Yoona knows what they are talking about.

 

"Alright could somebody please explain what's going on? Who is this person you’re calling a witch?" Areum ask.

 

"Yeah who is it? I wanna know too" I said.

 

Honey took a deep breath before she speaks.

 

"It's our grandma. Remember the one I told you who lives in US?" She said.

 

Oh her scary grandma. The reason why Jiyeon don't wanna live there.

 

"So that’s your scary grandma. I wonder how scary she is to the point you have to call her a witch" IU said

 

"Oh IU you wouldn't wanna know" Yoona said

 

Is her grandma that scary?

 

It brings shivers to my spine.

 

"Jungie" Jiyeon called and I look at her.

 

"I think we can't watch movie tonight since grandma is there" She said sadly.

 

"Well that’s actually sad but I understand. Anyway there’s always a next time" I gave her a sweet assuring smile.

 

"Thank you Jungie. You're really the best" She said and smiled back at me.

 

Then we continue eating.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

 

Everyone seems talking about something but I don't know or I don't care rather. Haha.

 

I just keep looking at this amazing girl who's eating quietly beside me.

 

I can't help but smile. Am I in love with her already?

 

"Why are you not eating?" She looks at me and ask

 

I smiled.

 

"I'm not hungry" I said.

 

"But you just said you didn't eat your breakfast. You should eat" she said

 

"Feed me then" I jokingly said and laugh.

 

But the next thing she does brought me a surprise.

 

"Ahh" she said while she brought the food closer to my mouth.

 

I just joking and I never expect she would really do it.

 

I gladly accepted the food.

 

Never at thought Lee Qri has sweet bones.

 

"By the way can you help make my choreography later" I ask

 

"You dance better than me"

 

"Nah your good too. Just help me please." I said using some aegyo hope it would work.

 

And as expected she gave in. I smiled happily.

 

"I know you couldn't resist my aegyo" i proudly said and eat my food.

 

"Don't be too proud. I just don't wanna see you doing that it's disgusting “she said and laugh.

 

"Ok. Normally I would be hurt but since that made you laugh. I'll let it pass this time" I said and we ate playfully not minding about the others.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

 

 

 

I'm walking in the school grounds with Suzy. The others unnies and Jungie have classes to attend. Our friends are in the music room.

 

Suzy and I intentionally go by ourselves to talk about things.

 

"Do you think we could trust grandma about this thing?" Suzy ask me we've been a little hesitant of telling her the truth.

 

"I hate to say this but at this moment we can't do anything about the situation sis. That person is notorious and she has out parents. We need her help" I explained.

 

"But grandma had this tendency of making things worst you know that"

 

"I know that we just have to handle the explanation smoothly and constantly remind her that we need to be careful" I sighed.

 

Our grandma is kind of having too much confidence in her. She believes she's good enough to handle everything which sometimes making things worst instead.

 

"Yeah, but whose going to do the talking?" Suzy and I look at each other.

 

Right, I haven't thought of that.

 

Did I mention to you that my grandma is scary?

 

Well if not, I'm telling you that she is.

 

To the point that we trembles when she's in front of us that's why we always tend to make a conversation with her short as possible.

 

"You do it" Suzy said.

 

"What? Why me?" I protested.

 

"Because your beautiful" She said copying my famous excuse line.

 

"Tss. Fine in the name of beauty I'll do the talking but you have to back me up. Arasso?" I said giving up.

 

Not really in the name of beauty but because I know Suzy wouldn't able to talk in front of the witch. She can't even say anything when mom and dad gets angry what more to the witch.

 

"But Jiyeonnie, will you tell grandma about Eunjung?"

 

I stop.

 

"No" I simply said.

 

"Mwo? Did Eunjung know this?" She ask once again.

 

"Jungie doesn't know about this Suzy-ah. You know grandma she will never agree to this relationship and she if she find out about this she will force us to break up. You know I can't" I explained.

 

I know this is unfair to Jungie but if it is the only way to keep us together I'll do it.

 

"Alright let's say you can keep it a secret but until when? You know the witch could spy us anytime without our knowledge" she said.

 

I let out a frustrated sigh.

 

Why does it always happen?

 

"I don't know yet Suzy-ah, let's just focus first on our parents" I said and we started to walk again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BORAM'S POV

 

 

I'm here at the classroom with my friends listening to our boring teacher blabbering something about his boring subjec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter