Chapter 95

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I really like seeing my baby's jealous side but I don't wanna make her jealous more often coz she's really scary. Those people that she gets jealous with might end up and the hospital and I actually don’t care about them but what's actually really scary is that she gave me torturing punishments. That only proves that she's really the witch's granddaughter. Heol.

 

She finish talking to whoever it is I'll just ask later.

 

"What was that?" I ask

 

"They already gave that guy a lesson" She said and smile.

 

"So Kyul could still continue her career. That's good then" I said and smile at her too.

 

She nodded.

 

"Though she can't participate to the musical now but still she could get another chance" she said.

 

While we were eating I saw the guy that bothers Jiyeon with his friends. He really looks so arrogant.

 

"What's that guy's name?" I ask

 

"Nugu?" She asks and looks where I'm looking at.

 

"Oh you mean Jung wook my partner in trouble maker." She said.

 

"Why did you choose him to be your partner?" I ask

 

"I don't choose him my classmates does" she explained.

 

"What if I'll be your partner?" I ask just even though I don't know how on earth will that happen.

 

"Are you serious?" She giggled and upon seeing that I'm serious she stop laughing.

 

"Uhm well if you are serious then I'd love to be your partner. Anyway that would be more comfortable if that happens but how are we gonna do that?" She asks.

 

"I don't know maybe you could use your status being the witch's granddaughter?" I suggested.

 

"Jungie I can't do that the principal is my grandma's friend I doubt I can threaten him without risking eternal grounding" she said and I sigh.

 

She holds my hand.

 

"Jungie I promise I won't let him touch me. I will use my taekwondo skills if needed" She said.

 

"I know you can defend yourself but Jiyeon she's a guy" I worry too much

 

"Jungie I love your possessiveness but please trust me on this. He can't touch me like you do" She said and smiles cheekily.

 

I blushed

 

Aigoo. This girl had too much effect on me.

 

"My Jungie is blushing how cute" She said and start teasing me

 

"Baby stop. Before I plan my revenge on you" I said and she immediately stops.

 

"Whoa you're scared with my revenge." I said and smile proudly.

 

"Tss. Nah I'm not. It's just that your revenge are really Errr~" She said and rolled her eyes.

 

"Haha what Errr~ Baby?" I ask

 

"Don't make me say it. It's your doings so I'm very sure that you know it Ham" She said and I laugh.

 

"I can't hurt you so that's how I make revenge. It's sweet and h-" I said trying to act y but she covered her ears so I burst into laughter.

 

"You're so cute my baby" I said and that's how I make revenge to her.

 

She looks around so I did too.

 

We didn't notice that all the students are looking at us. We are getting too much attention.

 

I transfer to the seat beside my baby

 

"Baby let's make them envy us more" I said and pull her chair closer to me and put my arm around her shoulder then make her head rest to my shoulder.

 

"Jungie-"

 

"Psshh just don't mind them and think of me. Don't you like using me as your pillow? Actually you even use me as your bed when we sleep together. You just love sleeping over me" I said and she blushed then snuggled her face to the crook of my neck.

 

I smiled.

 

People should know that she's mine.

 

"Will you stop teasing me Jungie?" She said

 

"I'm not teasing you. It's just that you easily blushed with my sweet words." I said and she giggled.

 

"Not all your words are sweet when you tease me most of them are byun like you" She said and I giggled again.

 

I love when we have a moment like this. I just love being so close to her.

 

Our moment was interrupted by a devil.

 

"Jiyeon we should start practicing after class" He said arrogantly like she was ordering my baby.

 

My baby sits properly and raised her eyebrow to her.

 

"You practice on your own and I'll practice alone" She said to him.

 

"How will that work?" he ask

 

"Well I believe that if you’re that good it doesn't really matter if you practice alone" I interfere with their conversation.

 

"Sunbae. I believe it's none of your business" He said to me

 

I smirked.

 

"She is my girlfriend so I believe that no matter what she do is my business" I said.

 

I won’t lose to this guy.

 

"Tss but she will fail if we fail the performance I believe that is your concern too coz she is YOUR business" He said mocking me.

 

This guy is so annoying.

 

"Jung wook I'm not going to practice with you coz I have a date with my girlfriend" Jiyeon said and hug me I bet she feels that I'm going to punch this guy in no time.

 

"Whoa girlfriend over studies? That's your priority?" He said mocking Jiyeon this time.

 

"Don't talk like you are a diligent student Jung wook and yes I prioritize my girlfriend if you have problem with that go find another partner coz I'm not going to crawl just be your partner" she said.

 

Jung wook look so pissed and he just leave with his friends.

 

"So we have a date" I said and kiss her forehead.

 

"Wae? You don't like it?" She asks playfully.

 

"Of course I do love it baby. By the way you did great I'm so proud of you" I said and pat her head.

 

She smiled.

 

"Jungie in a battle between you and someone I will always side especially if your opponent is someone I don't really care about" She said and I peck on her lips.

 

"Sweet talker" I said.

 

"At least I'm not a byun talker" She said and giggled.

 

I just laugh.

 

"It's your fault when I became one though" I said and she starts tickling me.

 

"Baby stop or I'll make my revenge right here" She immediately stops and distances herself to me.

 

I just laugh and I saw her mouthed Byuntae and I laugh even more.

 

Now I know how to make her stop.

 

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

Hyomin will resume her filming now and I'm going to wait for her.

 

She holds my hand.

 

"Cutie Pretty if I get this scene in one take I'll get a kiss from you" She said and smile like a dork

 

"Arasso but what if you don't?" I ask.

 

She acted li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter