Chapter 2 - England

Friend Request -KaiSoo

Kyungsoo's P.O.V:

Do Kyungsoo: Oh hey!

I typed back after a moment of just staring at the screen. I didn't expect him to contact me that quickly, he had sent the friend request to me months ago after all.

Kim Jongin: Sorry if the friend request seemed kind of random. Chanyeol just mentioned you once and I just thought it would be nice to get to know you. :)

Chanyeol had mentioned me? But why? Speaking of which I should really ask how this man knows Chanyeol.

Do Kyungsoo: It's fine, yeah it seemed random but random is good. How do you know Chanyeol anyway?

I started to tap little tunes onto the side of my laptop as I waited for the other to reply, the three little dots that jumped up and down as he typed gaining my attention for a couple of seconds.

Kim Jongin: Ah, Chanyeol and I used to take dance classes together back when I lived over in Korea.

He was one of Chayeol's dance class friends? I didn't think that he was friends with any of them anymore, since he left the studio on not the best of terms and that's putting it lightly. It had been at least five years since Chanyeol left that place.

Do Kyungsoo: Okay :) So if you used to live over here, where do you live now?

Kim Jongin: I'm currently studying over in England, my family had to move over here due to my father's job.

Do Kyungsoo: England? As in England where the weather is always bad England? That one?

Kim Jongin: Haha, yes that England. I'm pretty sure that there is only one!

I giggled softly to himself as I continued to talk to him, he seemed really nice actually.

I learnt that he was actually studying dancing and singing over in England. He attends dance classes like a regular student and then uses online classes for his singing, as he wants to sing in Korean and not English. He also admitted that he can't actually speak English that well, despite living over there for five years already.

We were messaging for what seemed like days, which in fact was only a few hours.

Kim Jongin: I have to go now as I have dance practise. But it was really nice to finally talk to you Kyungsoo!

Do Kyungsoo: Okay Jongin, it was nice to meet you! Good luck with your dancing and stay safe.
[Delivered]

I guessed since it hadn't been read straight away that he had logged off, so I decided to do the same thing. Finally moving away from my couch for the first time since this morning.

I peered to the clock on my wall "Only 1pm really?" I muttered to myself as I walked into the kitchen, my stomach begging to be fed.

"Nothing, nothing more nothing." I started to mutter to myself again as I looked through the empty cupboards of my kitchen.

"Looks like I will have to go out today after all then." I sighed softly as I grabbed my phone and keys off of the counter, slipping on a pair of my red converses before I headed outside. Really not caring about what I looked like, for some reason I was too happy to care.