Chapter 34 - Marks

Friend Request -KaiSoo

Sunday 8th October

Kyungsoo’s P.O.V:

Kiss.
Kiss.
Kiss.
I haven’t even opened my eyes yet and I can feel the nape of my neck being peppered in tiny kisses. At least that answers the first question that I normally have at the start of everyday, that being is Jongin awake or not?

“Hyung are you awake?” Jongin whispers from behind me, his tone of voice thick and groggy due to it being the first thing he has said today.

“No.” I reply, my eyes still firmly shut as I do so. He ceases his kisses with his lips attached to my nape, a smile forming across his lips at my answer.

“Oh really?” He asks, his voice now laced with amusement. I love mornings like this, the mornings where we’ll just stay like this for possibly hours on end. It’s times like this that get me through the week.
Really, every weekend morning could be like this since neither of us have to work. The reason for this is because of how rich this school is. They have enough money to give us a monthly allowance, and it’s quite a lot of money. It’s enough to get us through each month and more, the money that we have left over we save to pay rent on our apartment or go out on dates. Just lately we’ve spent more on dates than rent.

“Really really.” I reply, nodding softly at the same time. Jongin’s arms tighten around my waist, they’ve been positioned there since last night and are probably extremely dead and stiff by now, but even if they are he doesn’t care. Or at least doesn’t care enough to voice his thoughts about it.

“D’aw, that’s a shame looks like I’m not going to get my morning kisses now.” I can hear the pout in his voice, as well as feel it as he presses more tiny kisses to the nape and sides of my neck, nuzzling into certain points every now and then, trying to act all cute to get his kisses.

“You have to prove your worth for morning kisses, you know that.” I mumble, finally fluttering my eyes open. The morning light is a pain to them and causes me to squint at the sudden invasion of sunlight into my eyes. The clock that sits opposite me displays the time of 10:23AM, which is the perfect time to wake up on a Sunday if you ask me.

“Worthy?” He questions, moving now to rest his chin on my shoulder. I can feel his hot breath run down the shell of my ear, causing me to shudder slightly in his hold. Of course he catches on to this and I can only image the smirk that must be plastered to his sinful lips right now.

“Yes worthy. Are you worthy for morning kisses?” I now move, turning in his hold so that we’re facing each other. The sight I am met with is one of a gorgeously tanned man, one that I am lucky enough to call mine.

“Well I don’t know, am I? I think I should be after all the ice cream and pampering I gave you yesterday.” He states, a smile filling out his lips. It may only be first thing but Jongin is wide awake and smiling like there is no tomorrow. Is that an affect that I have on him?

“Pampering? My neck and thighs are black, blue and red thanks to you.” I tease, noting the way his cheeks turn slightly pinker in colour before he smirks, rolling both of us off of our sides so that I now sit, straddling over his chest.

“If you had just started begging sooner I wouldn’t have teased you so much. Besides you like it when I mark you and you know it.” As he says this his eyes turn darker, his tongue coming out to run across his lower lip. I on the other hand react in the way you would expect, my cheeks turn pink and my ears start to burn.

“Correction, /you/ like marking me.” I say, turning my head to the side to avoid his gaze, in turn showing off the side of my neck which is plastered with love-bites, ranging from a light almost non-existent red colour to almost black.

“I didn’t hear you complaining.” He points out, his right hand coming up to cup my left cheek and turn my line of sight back to him.
He’s right though, I didn’t complain. If anything I just encouraged him even more.

“I-I..” I stuttered, earning a soft chuckle from the man underneath me. He’s proud of himself, I can tell just from the way he smiles.

“D’aw, my marked stuttering hyung~. Stutter-soo~!” He teases, earning a slap on the chest from me. However he isn’t fazed, instead he raises one of his eyebrows and looks up at me as if challenging me to do something else. No words were needed; I can tell what he is thinking just by the change in his eyes.

“I better not hear you complaining.” I mutter, earning a slightly confused look from the younger male. That confused expression is quickly wiped away as I lean down to attach my lips to his neck, easily roaming up and down the side of said body part from where I sit.

“K-Kyungsoo.” Jongin says in a hushed-breathy tone of voice. One of his hands move to curl into my hair as the other moves to rest down on my lower back, his nails gripping into my shirt just softly. ‘

I only hum in response, nipping at the skin that is revealed to me as Jongin tilts his head to one side, granting me with more access. It’s my mission to paint the side of his neck.

“S-Soo~” Jongin practically moans, the grip that he holds in my hair tightening as I nip and at his flesh, pressing tiny kisses over the now bruising spots every now and then.
I eventually detach from his neck, taking a moment to look over the art piece that I have created. His neck is now marked with deep shades of red, some of the darkening by the second. I smile down at him, proud of what I have achieved.
He’s nearly breathless, cheeks flushed and mouth hanging open as he looks up at me. I can understand why, I’ve never tried to mark him before, I’m normally afraid of hurting him, but there was something different about today. I blame the left over lust from our actions of last night. Before you ask no, no he did not take my V-card, but hell we got close. I’m just not ready yet, not ready to say goodbye to my ity I guess. It sounds weird, but it’s the truth.
Yes I trust Jongin, and I want him to be the one to take it, but the time needs to be right for me, he respects that, he’ll wait and I love him for it.

“H-Hyung.”

“Yes, Kim Stutter-In.” I say, a small curve overtaking the length of my lips as I mock the words that he had earlier uttered.

“I honestly didn’t think you had that in you.” He says, overcoming the initial shock he received from my actions. His own lips now curve into their own little smirk which he then bites back.

“There’s a lot of things I am capable of, you just don’t know it yet. Besides I was just returning the whole ‘marking process.’” I tell him, leaning down to hover my lips just centimetres above from his. Our eyes never leave each other, it’s as if they’re locked on and can’t look away. We always get like this, unable to look away. There’s just something about the other that manages to captivate us in some sort of way.

“A lot of things, aye? Will I get to find out what all of those things are?” He questions, moving just slightly upwards to capture my lips with his own. We move in complete and unbroken harmony, each movement perfect in its own way.

“Mhm, a lot.” I say, my voice getting lost in the kiss that we share. His tongue comes out to swipe across my lower lip in his way of asking for entrance, which I happily give to him. I don’t even bother fighting for dominance and happily let him do what he wants, knowing all too well that I will lose in the end.

Mornings like this truly are gold.

-------------------------------
“Ay lovebirds get up!” Chanyeol shouts from outside of our door, banging on it at the same time.
Jongin groans from next to me, cracking his eyes open to look at me and roll his eyes, mimicking Chanyeol at the same time by mouthing along to what he says.
The time is now 12:46PM, Jongin and I haven’t gotten out of bed yet. We didn’t need to, we have each other and that’s more than enough to get us through the day.

“Ignore him.” I whisper, clinging onto Jongin even tighter than I already am. I snuggle my head into his bare chest, enjoying the feeling of him carding his fingers through my hair. I don’t want this moment to end, I don’t want to have to face anyone else.

“Wake up!” It’s Baekhyun now, he also repeatedly bangs against the door. What the hell do they want?! It’s a Sunday, and we all made a rule that we do not disturb each other on this day unless we have made plans prior to the day. It’s the one day that should be spent with those you love.

“Stay quiet.” Jongin mumbles into my hair, pressing a soft kiss into it at the same time. His voice is hoarse after the activities of early on, one’s that neither of us regret doing, even if it does mean we both have fresh bites covering our currently bodies.

“We know you’re awake! The whole dorm could hear you two after all.” I squeak at this, shaking my head to try and get rid of the fact that I did in fact squeak.
Were we really /that/ loud?

Jongin sighs, muttering a quick sorry to me before shouting “One second!” another sigh follows his words as he says, “Looks like we’re getting up.” He detangles himself from me before leaving the comfort of his bed, taking his warmth with him and leaving me cold.

“Don’t wanna.” I complain much like a child would, bunching up the covers and bringing them up to cover my body, trying to hide underneath them.
Jongin chucks on boxers, a plain white shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants before looking back at me, both sighing and laughing at what he sees.

“Kyungie, get up we’re needed.” He tells me, chucking a pair of boxers, a plain black shirt and a pair of black sweatpants at me. When that does nothing to get me moving Jongin also chucks his black and white hoodie at me, knowing how much I love wearing it. It’s his favourite one however since we started going out he hasn’t gotten the chance to wear it that much as its super-glued to my body, even if it is too big for my small frame.

“What’s taking you two soooooo loooong?!” Baekhyun starts whining from the other side, the knocking starting at our door once again. Whether it is Baekhyun or Chanyeol doing the knocking I do not know and I do not care. But what I do know is that they’re really pissing me off.

“Kyungsoo won’t move his nice out of bed!” Jongin shouts, sending me one of those ‘move it’ looks as he speaks. I end up sighing in defeat, sitting up and letting the covers fall away from my shoulders revealing the expanse of white skin that’s now dotted with purples.

“Put some clothes on otherwise we’re never going to get rid of them and your skin is just going to get even more marked.” Jongin whispers to me, knowing that I’d die of embarrassment if the two lovers outside heard him. Honestly I’d much rather do the opposite of what he’s telling me to do, but I know I can’t. I slowly drag the clothes onto my body, only getting up to pull the two items of clothing up my legs and over my . I then pull on the shirt and hoodie before sighing, looking from Jongin to the door.

I make small, pointing movements over to the wooden object, Jongin gets the point of what I’m trying to say and heads over to the door, patting his hair down slightly before opening it, allowing the two outside to finally see us. As he does that, I move over to the mirror, making sure that I can flatten out my hair as I listen to their conversation, not really caring at the fact that I can’t see them.

“Ah, finally!” –Chanyeol
“What the hell took you so long?!” – Baekhyun
“We were busy with other stuff beforehand okay? Plus he didn’t want to move his !” Jongin says, and I know that he’s pointing to me as he says that.

“Yeah we know you were busy, we could hear you.” Baekhyun tells the two of us, making a disgusted face as I now move to stand next to Jongin. His arm comes to wrap around my shoulder within a heartbeat, holding me close to his side.

“Consider it as payback for all the times we heard you two going at it like rabbits.” Jongin says back, smiling in triumph as Baekhyun shuts up.

“What do you two want anyway?” I grumble, glaring at Baekhyun and then up at Chanyeol, from the way they both slightly step back I know that they’ve gotten the point that I am not happy.

“We’re heading down to the arcade with Yixing and Jongdae, we were wondering if you two wanted to come along as well.” Chanyeol starts explaining, however Baekhyun jumps in to say:

“They’re bringing along two of their friends that also attend the college, we thought it would be a good chance to get to know more people, ya know.” I don’t know how Baekhyun and Chanyeol know Yixing and Jongdae, my best bet is that those two have another song writing class and got put into the same one as the Chanbaek couple. That would make sense now that I think about it.

“Do you want to Soo?” Jongin asks, looking down at me with almost pleading eyes. It’s clear to me that he wants to go, he would have been sold as soon as they said ‘arcade’ after all. And as long as Jongin will be happy, I will be too.

“Okay, let’s get changed and go.”

//Ayyyoooo~!
Sorry for this late update and for not updating yesterday, I actually went out with friends for once 0-0 I know, it's shocking I actually have friends :')

Anywhoooo I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and thank you so much for reading! A lot more people have been lately and it honestly makes me the happiest boy in the world!
Thank you once again and please leave your thoughts down in the comments, I love reading through them~! - Kai