Chapter 18 - New Kid On The Block

Friend Request -KaiSoo

Kai's P.O.V:

Beauty. It's something special and something that not many people in this world can hold onto 24/7. I never thought I would see true beauty, but I was wrong.
Kyungsoo currently lies asleep on his bed, back facing the wall and face turned towards me. And he's beautiful.
The morning light pours through the thin curtains, illuminating the right side of his face, only serving to further prove his beauty to me.
How can someone be this beautiful even when asleep?

His nose scrunches up and he lets a small whimper slip through his soft lips as he starts waking up to face the day, he's not a morning person so I start preparing myself for Satan...even if he is Satan I still love him.

He rolls over to lay on his back, his arms stretching above him before flopping back down to lay across his torso.

"Morning, Soo~" I whisper over to the smaller male, a smile twitching at the corners of my lips as I does so.
All I get in response is a small whining noise, as Kyungsoo rolls over so that his back is now facing me. I told you he wasn't a morning person.

"Sleeping beauty~ I know it's a Sunday but we still need to do stuff~." I tell him, moving into a sitting position as I do so. I lean to the side of my bed, picking up my god awful crutches before I move my legs so that they're hanging over the side of my bed.
One thing i can't wait for is three weeks to be over, three weeks and I can get this bloody cast off of my ankle and finally FINALLY, be able to do normal things with Kyungsoo. Things that we haven't been able to do due to my damn ankle and therefore lack of movement.

"Don't wanna." Is the only reply he'll give me, he grumbles just softly to prove his point coming across as more adorable that intimidating. I sigh softly at this before pulling myself up into a standing position with the aid of my unwanted crutches. I then use said unwanted moving devices to hobble over to where Kyungsoo currently lies.

"You know what happened yesterday, Soo~"
This earns no verbal response, instead he just peeps his head...well eyes out of the top of is duvet and glares up at me. And it's not one of his cute, playful glares either, it's one of his deadly, stomach churning ones.
There's no way I can win this battle...not today.

"Looks like I'm going to have to use plan two." I mutter to myself, this comment seems to peek Kyungsoo's interest as his glare softens into a questioning gaze.
I drop my crutches down to the floor, balancing on my one working ankle before belly-flopping down, on top of the smaller male. Kyungsoo emits a small 'oof' sound as I land on his stomach, his hands coming out of his duvet fortress to slap me lightly on my right shoulder.

"There was no need for that!" He half shouts half whines whilst pouting at me, normally I'd say something about him slapping me like that, but how can I say anything against a sweet little boy who's pouting like that. All big eyes and full lips.

"Well someone," I say, twisting around so that I fully lay on the length of his body, my head resting against the crook of his neck, "didn't want to get up, now did they?"
Although he's trying to be angry at me, I can tell he's not. The smile he wears gives his act away.

"Why would I want to get up? It's a Sunday."

"You could have gotten up just to see me~?" I whisper, lightly kissing the skin at the base of his neck as I do so.
At this small action, his smile grows even wider.

"Honestly, I forgot I could do that. I can just climb into bed with you whenever I want now and not only when I need someone to comfort me through the night?"

"Of course. You could have done that before you know that right?" I ask, easily rolling us over so that he now lies on top of me, seeing as he's smaller and won't squish me like I do with him. There's a couple of seconds of shuffling around as he tries to get into a comfortable position without knocking my ankle.
He now looks down at me, that gorgeous smile still stuck to his lips and hair sticking up in all random directions.

"No, I didn't know. I've never gotten this close with someone before and I was just too nervous to do something like that whenever I pleased. I didn't know what you would think." He explains, his eyes shifting around almost nervously as he tries not to hold eye contact.

"Babe," the pet name just seemed to roll off the tip of my tongue, when using that name for Kyungsoo and only Kyungsoo it just seemed so natural, it's something I've wanted to call him by since we met, "I would have loved for you to do that. On the nights where you weren't with me I could barely sleep, I was always awake, thinking of you. Worrying about you. All my thoughts were of you, I'm just glad that I can finally tell you this, and finally protect you from those dreams."
I prove my point by pressing a light kiss to his sweet, heart shaped lips, a soft pink hue immediately spreading over his pale cheeks.

"Don't worry about me, Nini. I'll be fine as long as I have you."

"Well then you'll always be fine~."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This day is passing too fast. It's already the middle of the afternoon and we have done nothing, apart from cuddle and watch movies with the occasional make-out session here and there.
I wanted to go out and explore some more, however Kyungsoo was against it. He put up a fight and started complaining about how tired he was and about the fact that there would be people everywhere as all the students must return today ready for classes tomorrow.

There's the constant sound of suitcase wheels, footsteps and chatter from outside our door with the other four boys now moving in. Of course I know two of them already, Chanyeol and Baekhyun but I have no idea what these other two will be like. Kyungsoo hasn't said much about them apart from the fact that one thinks he's cool and the other is a Gucci prince.

"Lets see Kyungie~!" A familiar voice calls from outside, drawing both mine and Kyungsoo's attention away from each other. We currently lay on my bed in a similar position to how we were earlier, however this time instead of laying on top of me, Kyungsoo sits in my lap. He looks beautiful with slightly swollen lips and a dazed, loved-up look in his eyes. It's an image that I never want to forget.

"Did you lock the door?" He whispers as he looks over to said wooden object. I shake my head no in response and before either of us have time to move, the door burst open.

"Kyung....oh?!" Baekhyun stands there, his hands still up from pushing the door open and a surprised, yet knowing look spreading across his face. Chanyeol then appears behind him, snaking his arms around his smaller lover's waist, rising his eyebrows at the site that he sees before him.

"You owe me ten dollars, Baek." He states, grinning widely as he does so.

An embarrassed blush spreads across both mine and Kyungsoo's cheeks and Kyungsoo scrabbles off of my lap and over to the door where the other two stand.

"There's a thing called knocking ya know!" I call from where I still sit on the bed, picking up my hated crutches before I make my way over to the other males.
"And what was that about ten dollars?" Kyungsoo tags on the end of my comment, crossing his arms over his chest as he does so.

"Knocking is soooo last year Soo, plus there's a thing called locking your door if you're going to get it on." Baekhyun says, smirking softly as he does so, obviously very happy at the fact that they caught us. No doubt they would be able to use it for blackmail later.
Kyungsoo's blush darkens to a beet red colour at that last part, it's the deepest I've seen him blush thus far...it's adorable but it would be even better if what I had said had made him blush like that.

"Oh shut up." Kyungsoo mumbles, moving to wrap his two arms around my right one and burry his head against in, trying to conceal his growing blush.
"Anyway, what was that ten dollar thing about." I ask as I shuffle away from our door to let Chanyeol and Baekhyun enter the room, Kyungsoo still attached to my arm as I do so. I somehow manage to get back over to my bed and sit down with Kyungsoo still clinging to me like his life depends on it. Chanyeol and Baekhyun decided to sit on Kyungsoo's bed, since it's just opposite and is the easiest place to sit and just talk.

"Me and Baekhyun made a bet a few weeks back. I bet that you two would be together before college started back up and Baekhyun bet that there would be no way as both of you would still be too scared to admit your feelings. Of course I one." Chanyeol explains, a cocky grin filling his lips as he does so.

"Well congrats, you can use that ten pounds to buy more lube for you and your lover boy~"
This causes Kyungsoo to giggles, the sound slightly muffled since he's still hiding. However the other two just stare at me with embarrassed expressions, Chanyeol's ears going red from it.

"Okay let's stop the talk!" Kyungsoo finally speaks up, sitting up before shuffling back into my side, I wrap my arm around his torso pulling him closer to me.

"Have Tao and Kris arrived yet?" He asks, looking across to the other two as he does so.

"You don't know do you?" Baekhyun ask, tilting his head to one side as he does so, he now rests his head against Chanyeol's shoulder smiling happily at the much loved position.
Both me and Kyungie shake our heads in reply, my curiosity peaked at to what could be going on.

"They both moved back to China," Chanyeol begins, shrugging softly as he does so, "Kris said something about being fed up with this school and then Tao, naturally, tagged along with him."
We both nod in understanding, I'm obviously not that phased by this as I've never met them. Kyungsoo on the other and looks slightly saddened, due to this a give his waist a light squeeze, causing him to look up at me. I then place a light kiss to his lips, causing the other two in the room to make fake gagging sounds at the display of affection.

"Does this mean other people will be moving in as well?" I question, forcing myself to look away from Kyungsoo's beautiful face and over to the other two males in the room, who I'd much rather kick out so I can have my way with Kyungsoo.

"Yup, you're not the only new kid on the block, Jongin."