Chapter 15 - Shower

Friend Request -KaiSoo

Kyungsoo's P.O.V:

"Kyungsoo...hey Kyungie. Wake up."
I'm awoken by a soft voice and tapping at my shoulder, I feel the my bed dip down as if someone sits down on it, however my eyes refuse to open and face the day.

"Kyungie. Wake up we need to get moving."
There's more tapping at my shoulder, the soft shaking of it too. The rich voice continues to repeat my name, trying to pull me out of the sleeping world.
I grumble softly, pulling the soft covers of my bed up over my head, trying to block out everything.

"Soo...we need to catch our taxi it'll be here in about half an hour. Come on you were the one who was on about not being late yesterday." The voice says, pulling the covers away from my body to let the cold of my room penetrate my skin.

"Five more minutes." I whisper, curling up into a ball to try and cling onto the last bits of heat my body has.

"No Soo...not five more minutes it's time to get up." The other male points out, before getting up from the bed. There's the sound of footsteps and objects clicking against the hard wooden floor as the person moves around to be on the same side of the bed as I am.

"Last chance before I pull you off the bed, hyung."

"You wouldn't dare." I mumble out, not truly thinking straight at that moment in time.
A hand wraps around my left wrist before tugging it towards themselves with enough force to send me to the wooden floor. I groan in slight pain as I finally open my eyes letting the light flood into them.

"I would dare." Comes a slightly cocky voice from above me. I look up to be met with the perfect smile that Jongin owns. He's fully washed and dressed and has obviously been awake for some time, only God knows how long he has been trying to wake me up for.

I use my bed to pull myself up into a standing position, straightening out my pyjamas as I do so.
"I can't believe you did that."

"Well I needed to prove you wrong. Plus you now only have 25 minutes to get washed, changed and the rest of your things packed before the taxi comes here to take us to the college dorms."

Ah, that's right...college. It's the Saturday before college starts back up again and we've decided to head back to the dorms now. Not only will it be quieter but it will give Jongin a good few days to get used to the layout of the school.

"Hmn okay. I'll just have to wash up when we actually get to the dorms. Just lemme get changed okay?" I ask, already moving round to my wardrobe as I do so. The only things left in there are a pair of black skinny jeans, a loose black top and my red hoodie, everything else has been packed away ready to move back into the college.
Jongin nods and is out of my room within a couple of seconds, saying that he'll make coffee as he closes the door.

As I change I can't help but to smile at what just happened, at the way Jongin tried to wake me up and would do anything to prove me wrong. No one has ever done something like that, if anyone else had seen me like that they would have left me, would have gone on without me, but not him. He's different to anyone else I have ever met, that must be why I like him so much.

I finish getting changed with ten minutes, making sure to put on the chain that holds the ring Jongin bought me before I grab my suitcase and leave the room for the last time. Well the last time for a few months at least.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Is the first thing Jongin says to me when I enter the kitchen after placing my suitcase by the front door. He’s smiling, chuckling softly at the words he had greeted me with. He must think he’s so funny.

"Very funny." A say with a roll of my eyes, a smile stuck on my lips none the less. I can’t be truly annoyed at that greeting. Especially not when it comes from Jongin.

"Here." Jongin slides a travel mug filled with coffee over to me from where he sits on the table, his crutches resting next to him, against said piece of furniture.

"Thanks." I say, holding the cup between my hands to try and warm them up. The apartment is freezing as we have no heating on, if we turn it on now we'll forget about it and it'll be left on for the next four months. I would rather not come back to that huge heating bill.

A soft ding sound comes from Jongin's phone that he bought the other day, alerting him to the fact that our taxi is here.

"Taxi is here, ready to go?" He questions, grabbing hold of his crutches before sliding down off of the table. I simply nod in reply before heading over to the door, grabbing both mine and Jongin's suitcase before Jongin opens the door for me.
Jongin’s case is a lot heavier than mine, he has more stuff to move as this will be his first term after all. He offered to take it, but he can't with the state he is in. I would rather take both of them than see him struggling to carry them, anyway most of the journey will be in the elevator and I'm pretty sure I can handle that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Soo where is the light switch in here?!" Jongin calls from the bathroom. We've been in our dorm for about an three hours now, the building is deserted apart from the few students who had the same idea as us. Due to this we've stayed inside, deciding just to rest up before I show Jongin around.
Said male has decided to go for a shower before we head out around the campus, and has made the mistake of getting undressed and locking the door before turning on the damn lights, now he's trapped in darkness. Why he thought it would be a good idea to turn on the light last, I don’t know. I really question his thinking process sometimes.

"It's by the sink, Nini!"
I state from where I sit on my bed, laptop balanced on lap as I mindlessly scroll through my Facebook feed. Most updates are complaints about going back to high school or college, AKA posts that I don't care about at all.

"I can't find it!" He calls back, causing me to face palm at his stupidity and awkwardness.

"How can you not find it, it's right there." I mutter to myself before moving my laptop off my lap and onto my bed. I then proceed to walk over to the en suite so that I can guide the younger towards the light.

"How much can you see?" I ask, gathering that I need to know whether or not he can see at all before trying to guide him through the bathroom. It's a rather big room, well I say rather big...it's huge. This college has a lot of money and due to this our rooms are huge. The bathroom alone is the size of my lounge and kitchen combined back at my apartment.

"Errrm...nothing." Comes his slightly worried voice from inside the other room.

"Okay don't worry, do you know where the door is so you can unlock it?" As I say that I can hear him shuffling around in the wash room. The sound of something falling to the floor can be heard and I face palm yet again, out of all the things that I thought would happen today this is not one of them.
After about five minutes of him fumbling around he manages to unlock the door, how he manages to move around so easily on his crutches I will never know.

"I did it." He says, his voice now sounding louder and less muffled as he has moved closer to me.

"I'm going to have to come in so I can show you where the light switch is. Is it safe to do so?"
My mind runs off to not so innocent places as I say that, the thought of walking in on a Jongin is enough to make my heart stop and mind shut down.

"No no. Gimme a minute!" His tone is panicked as he moves around the bathroom again, luckily without knocking anything over this time.
He pulls the bathroom door open a few moments later, only using the one crutch as he uses his other hand to hold up a white towel that is draped rather loosely round his chest.

The first thing I’m greeted with is his toned chest...his perfect chest. I knew he would be well built, I can see that even when he's wearing clothes and the fact that he is a dancer makes that obvious. But still, nothing could prepare me for this sight. I become lost in a trance as I just stare at his chest and down to his abs, this cause Jongin to snap his fingers in front of my face to regain my attention to the current situation.

"Earth to Kyungsoo." My eyes snap up to meet Jongin's as he speaks, my cheeks flushing a dark shade of pink as I realise he saw me not to subtly staring. The cocky smirk that the other now wears doesn't help this situation at all, however that smirk quickly fades and is replaced by a soft blush as he talks.
"Can you show me where that light switch is now?"

I nod, darting past him and into the bathroom to turn on the light that's next to the mirror that's above the sink, pointing to it to show him where it is.

"That's not by the sink."

"Yes it is, it's by the mirror above the sink that's pretty much by the sink." I reply, my voice coming out much more hushed and squeaky than I would like it to.

"Ah...well thanks hyung." I turn around as he speaks once again, he's now smiling softly and his cheeks have returned to normal colour as if he's completely ignoring what happened before, I'm rather grateful for that.

"Welcome." I mutter before shuffling past him once again, closing the door on the way out. I flop down onto my bed as soon as I can, burying my face into my pillows as I try and get over the embarrassment of what just happened.
What must he think right now?  He must think I'm a right creep, checking him out like that when he can clearly see what I am doing. I'm an idiot.
I don't want to face him like that ever again. Well..that's a total lie, but I don't want to face him like that again, anytime within the next few days.

"Soo, how do you work this shower?!"
You've got to be kidding.

//Who finally updated? I did yay, so proud of myself~!
Sorry that this update has taken soooo long to happen, I lost my muse for a while but it decided to come back once again and I couldn’t be happier.
I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and I will make sure to try and update more often from now on.
Thank you so much for reading~!