Chapter 41 - Two Months

Friend Request -KaiSoo

[This was not proof read, I am sorry for any mistakes!]
Sunday 7th November

Kyungsoo’s P.O.V:

“Where the hell did you get the money to rent out the whole cinema, Jongin?!” I shout to him as we climb up the stairs, heading to the back row of the cinema. Even though we have the whole place to ourselves, we still chose to sit here, it’s become a tradition to do so. Whenever we come here, no matter who we are with we will always buy tickets at the back.

“I saved up.” He says as if it’s the most casual thing in the world, shrugging softly as he takes his seat at the top, I join him moments later, of course taking the seat next to him.

“This is crazy.” I mutter, almost at a loss for words. The cinema here is huge, I don’t even want to imagine how much money was spent on getting a whole room to ourselves.

“No, what’s crazy is how much allowance the college gives us.” Jongin chuckles, causing me to do the same. I’ve missed the sound of his laughter, more than I would ever admit. Having him next to me again is like a dream come true.

I know that the college gives us a lot of money, but I never realised it would be this much. How did he save three months worth of allowance to get this. Somehow it doesn’t make sense, but I’m not going to question it. Why would I? It would ruin the perfect time that we have together after all.

“I love you, you know that right?” I turn to him as I say this, a smile tugging at the corners of my lips. The lights around us dim as the trailers begin to play on screen, the noise means that we now have to talk louder but neither of us care.

“I love you too.” He replies, our lips colliding together as an advert for coco-pops rolls on screen. In this moment, the adverts and film can wait, because we’re wrapped up in our own world of each other. Nothing can cut through to us when we’re like this.
I’ve missed this.

--------------------

“I haven’t seen you this happy in a while.” Jongin comments as he looks through the menu belonging to the little cafe that we currently sit in.
The movie ended about half an hour ago, if you asked me what the film was about I couldn’t tell you. Jongin and I spent a little too long wrapped up in our own little world, but it was worth it and I wouldn’t change it for the world.

“Hmn? Ah, we haven’t done anything like this in a few weeks, it’s just made me really happy, ya know?” A soft smile plays on my lips as I talk, eyes focused on the tanned man that sits in front of me.
It’s true, I haven’t been this happy in ages. Jongin hasn’t made me this happy in ages. Today is perfect, almost too perfect but I can’t think like that. Jongin is here, with me and he isn’t going to leave, he’s putting all of his effort into today and that’s all I could really ask for.

“Well I’m glad that you’re happy, babe. Now what do you want to eat?” He questions, gesturing down to the menu which I forgot I was holding. I tear my eyes away from him, quickly scanning over the contents of the page, humming a soft tune that I had heard on the radio as I do so.

“You chose for me, I can’t decide.” In truth, I had wanted him to order for me since the moment we walked in here, looking over the menu was never part of the plan so I had to make it seem believable, right?

“You don’t like making decisions, do you?” He stands up, his chair scraping along the floor as he does so.

“You know me too well.” I say causing the two of us to laugh in sync.

“Be back in a minute, try not to miss me too much.” He blows a kiss to me as he turns to leave, walking over to the counter to place an order.
I can’t help but blush as I wait there, my cheeks turning redder by the minute.

“Excuse me sir, are you okay?” A woman, sitting in the table next to me starts talking. It takes me a moment to register that her conversation was aimed towards me.

“Oh, it’s just that you look very red.” She quickly adds as I don’t reply, smiling sweetly. I recognise her from somewhere, my best bet is that she attends the female SM college.

“Erm...I’m fine thanks...just hot.” I explain in the most logical way I can think of, nodding my head along to what I say. She smiles again, a soft giggle leaving her lips as she looks from me, to where Jongin stands then back to me again.

“That boy have you flustered?” She saw right through me, either that or she had heard our conversation previous. All I can do is nod as the heat starts to rise in my cheeks once again, thank god Jongin isn’t hear or the heat would instantly double.

“You two are cute together.” She takes her purse out of her bad, sorting through a few coins and leaving the rest on the table. She then stands up, smiling in a sweet way the whole time. She’s the type of guy that anyone would fall for, I bet the boys...and even girls are all over her. “Have fun.” Is the final thing she says before walking away.


“Th-thanks!” I call out to her, my stuttering causing a few people to turn and look at me. I pick up the discarded menu and hold it up, trying to hide behind it.
I have a habit of embarrassing myself in public, it’s one of the reasons I won’t make decisions. It’s also one of the reasons why I won’t order food.

The last time I ordered food the waiter called me ‘miss’. MISS! I am not a miss.
This incident humiliated me in front of my high school friends, some of them continue to remind me of the unforgettable incident today.

I visibly cringe as the memories of high school come flooding back into my head, finally dispersing and letting me think clear again when someone pulls down my menu barricade.

“Why are you hiding?” The younger male asks as he slides into his chair, placing a tray on the slightly wobbly table.

“No reason.” I dismiss the topic immediately, eyeing up the contents of the tray. A bowl full of whipped cream sits next to a plate piled full of chocolate covered strawberries, just the smell of them alone is enough to get my mouth watering. That’s not all though, next to that sits one of the biggest chocolate and vanilla milkshakes I have ever seen, the whole glass is lined with chocolate sauce, topped with chocolate flakes , cream and more strawberries. Two straws poke out of the top of it, both of the a deep red in colour.

“Whoa.” My eyes widen from the sight of the treats, the type of treats we shouldn’t be allowed. The school is big on healthy eating and keeping us in shape, but at this point in time I could really care less.


“Is this okay?” Jongin questions. He should know that this is okay, he does know me like the back of his hand after all. Yet he still seems nervous about how I will react, really it’s cute.

“It’s more than okay.” A say with a smile, causing one to break out across his own perfect lips as well. He picks up one of the strawberries, dunking it in the cream before he holds it up against my lips. I’m almost too eager to open my mouth and eat the chocolate covered fruit.
The chocolate is the best I have tasted in years, the strawberry is perfectly ripe and sweet and the cream is just pure heaven. I close my eyes as I finish the item of food off down to the stalk, "Ah~" a small moan passing my lips as around them to get the reminisce of cream off.

“I’m guessing they’re good?” Jongin’s voice causes my eyes to fly open again, my cheeks darkening as my eyes fall on the smirk that fills out his lips. I nod meekly , trying to ignore the way I react to a damn piece of food.

“Try it.” I say to him, taking one of the biggest strawberries from the top of the pile. I make sure to slather it in the cream before I hold it up to Jongin’s lips just like he did with me. I manages to take it all with one bite, quickly leaving me holding the green stalk.
Unlike me, Jongin’s eyes don’t close instead they light up, showing a certain tint that tells me he likes it. It’s a tint that will often appear in his eyes when he’s happy, doing something he loves or looking at something that he loves. Chanyeol says that it appears when he looks at me, however I’ve never seen it. Maybe I’ve just gotten so used to it that I think it’s part of his normal eyes.

“It’s delicious....but not as delicious as you.” He smoothly states, his lips to further prove the point. He enjoys seeing me blush, I can see it all over his face, plain as day. It’s like it’s his goal in life, to make me blush. He likes it more when it’s him directly that caused the blush and not when one of our friends makes a stupid comment.

“Sh-shut it you.”

------------------------
[ WARNING]
3rd Person’s P.O.V:

“And you’re really sure about doing this?” Jongin asks for what must be the one thousandth time as he applies a fair amount of lube to his painfully hard .
He’s worried.
Worried that Kyungsoo has rushed into this and that he’ll regret it later. He’s worried that he won’t be good enough for him and most of all he’s worried that he’ll hurt Kyungsoo. His precious boy that he would sacrifice the world for.

“Y-yes Jongin! Ju-just...get in me!” Kyungsoo blurts out through laboured breaths, writhing slightly on the sheets of his bed as his neediness builds.
Jongin has taken his time with preparing Kyungsoo, which the smaller male is thankful for. However at the same time it’s been a curse. Waiting is pure torture when it comes to things like this, something that Kyungsoo is only just finding out.

“Impatient.” Jongin mumbles, biting down onto his already abused bottom lip as he lines himself up with Kyungsoo’s prepared entrance. It’s been years since Jongin has done this, so long that he can’t even remember the name of the last person he ed.
Yes waiting for Kyungsoo to be ready for him to go this far with him was hard for the tanned male, but the waiting proves to be worth it as he starts pushing into Kyungsoo.

“Jo-Jongin~!” Kyungsoo moans out, his thin legs tightening around Jongin’s waist at the taller goes as slow as he can. It takes all of his strength to stop himself from letting loose and pounding into Kyungsoo’s tight heat right now.
Of course he knows better than that, and is fully aware that Kyungsoo could quite literally rip if he were to start like that.

“Does it hurt? W-want me to stop?” The younger male panics immediately, wanting to stop at the first sign of hurt. He doesn’t know what Kyungsoo’s pain tolerance is like right now, for all he knows he could be in hell.

“Do-don’t you dare~!” Kyungsoo warns him, his fingers gripping onto the bed sheet as Jongin continues to push.
He knew that Jongin was big, he’s learnt this through the countless number of s he’s given to the taller. However he wasn’t prepared for how big he would feel when fully seated inside of Kyungsoo. It’s painful, not unbearable but uncomfortable.
Jongin has stopped moving, knowing that Kyungsoo needs to adjust to him before he can even think about ing into his lover.

“Y-you’re so tight~.” Jongin’s voice is thick with lust as he points out the obvious. A gasp leaving his parted lips as Kyungsoo’s walls clench around his throbbing .

“Shu-shut up and move~!” Kyungsoo half begs half demands as he looks up at his boyfriend, the lust and neediness evident in every corner of his eyes.
Jongin does as he’s told, not needing to be told twice as he slowly pulls out of Kyungsoo, his eyes locked on the blushing male’s face at all times.
The sight he’s met with is one of pure bliss, Kyungsoo’s half lidded eyes and swollen lips that let moans tumble out of them as they part. It’s an image that we be engraved into his brain until he dies.

Jongin’s pace is slow as he s in and out, groans sounding from the back of his throat as Kyungsoo takes him. He moves his hands, lacing his fingers together with Kyungsoo’s before pressing them against the bed, just above his lover’s head. Kyungsoo squeezes onto his hands as he curses under his breath, the knot in his stomach growing increasingly tighter with every slight movement his boyfriend makes.

“F-faster~...Jongin..g-go faster~.” Kyungsoo pleads as the slow pace becomes all to slow for his liking. All of his pain has now left, leaving him with pleasure and nothing but it.
Jongin is addicted to the sound of Kyungsoo his name, for him and him alone. The pace he has set quickly speeds up, a rhythm soon falling in to place that has both boys .

As Jongin continues to into Kyungsoo at a steadily fast pace he places bites up the side of Kyungsoo’s neck, hard enough for them to bruise. He’s showing that Kyungsoo is his, even though it’s something that everyone knows by now.
He let’s go of one of Kyungsoo’s hands, now snaking his free one down to wrap around Kyungsoo’s . He at the same pace as his s, wanting to give only upmost pleasure to the one that he loves.

“ing..god Jongin~! Th-there~! Do...Do that again, pl-please~!” Kyungsoo’s soft moans turn into a scream of pleasure as Jongin rams against his prostate. His vision momentarily turning blurry from the sheer amount of pleasure shooting through his body.

“Ri-right here? You like that...y-yeah Kyungie~?” Jongin grunts through his speech, punctuating each little word with a aimed directly at the bundle of nerves inside of his love.

“Y-yes~! Oh.. Jongin I-I’m going to-.” Kyungsoo’s sentence is cut of as a load moan rips through his throat, his vision flashing over white as he reaches his . spurts out over Jongin’s hand and Kyungsoo’s chest, some of the substance going as far as to reach Kyungsoo’s chin and neck. The male has never ed so hard in his life and the aftershock as him shaking and panting as Jongin continues to .
His s now become erratic as he chases after his own release, Kyungsoo’s walls spasm around him as if trying to milk him dry.

“D-damn Kyungsoo~!” Jongin buries himself as deep as he can into Kyungsoo as he cums with his lover’s name on his tongue. He fills Kyungsoo up to the brim, the smaller male softly underneath him as he becomes sensitive, finally coming down from his giant ic high.

Jongin’s stamina and energy seems to leave his body all at once as he pulls out, collapsing on top of Kyungsoo as his arms give way. Both males are panting, smelling of and covered in a thin sheen of sweat. The situation is sticky and gross as Kyungsoo’s lies between them and Jongin’s starts to seep out of Kyungsoo’s gaping hole, but neither of them would have it any other way.

“I love you, Jongin.”

“I love you too, I always will.”

AN// Ayoooo~!
Wooow they finally had ! I’m really happy about that as I wanted to get it in before the main lot of angst, and I thought it would fit in well here. Sorry if it , I’ve stated before that I am not the best at writing it but I hope that it worked!
I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading your comments! Thank you for reading~! -Kai