Chapter 22 - Talent

Friend Request -KaiSoo

No one's P.O.V: [ WARNING]

As soon as they're back in the comfort of their dorm the two boys are all over each other. Jongin chucks his crutches to one side, sitting on Kyungsoo's bed as the smaller crawls into his lap, straddling over his thighs.

Kyungsoo bites down onto his plump bottom lip as he stares briefly into Jongin's eyes before their lips connect. Both moving in sync and absolute harmony.
Jongin moves his hands to rest on Kyungsoo's slim hips, meanwhile Kyungsoo's arms come to wrap around Jongin's neck. The kiss the two share turns heated within a blink of an eyes, Jongin biting down softly on Kyungsoo's lip causing the other to let a soft but audible moan slip past his lips. Kyungsoo's moans are something that Jongin is adicted to, even if he's only heard soft ones once or twice.
Jongin's tongue darts out to swipe over Kyungsoo's lips, the elder male parts his now plumper heart shaped feature to allow the younger access to his mouth. Jongin's tongue works its way in, exploring all of Kyungsoo's hot cavern.

Kyungsoo starts lightly on Jongin's tongue, earning a groan from the latter. Reluctantly, the two break off the bruising kiss, both panting to regain lost air, all the while they stare into each other’s eyes, all their thoughts focused on the one that they see before them.

"Tell me what you want, Kyungsoo~." Jongin says, Kyungsoo's name falling from his lips with a seductive purr. Kyungsoo rolls his hips downwards, his and Jongin's growing, clothed s brushing against each other as he does so. The single action has both males .

"Why tell you when I can show you~?" Kyungsoo counters, giving a few more painfully slow rolls of his hips before he slides off of Jongin's lap and onto his knees, situated in between Jongin's parted legs. Jongin looks down at his lover with lust clouded eyes, a smirk evident on his lips. As Kyungsoo stares up at him he becomes painfully aware of how inexperienced he is. He's never done this before, and he's convinced that he will be awful at it. Jongin picks up on what his smaller lover is thinking and brings his hands down to cup Kyungsoo's cheeks, one of his thumbs running along the underside of his jaw.

"Show me Kyungsoo~ I know you'll be amazing~." Jongin punctuates what he says with a quick wink, that action alone fuelling Kyungsoo with enough confidence to just go for it, after all Jongin won't leave him just because of one bad, first time ...right? 

Kyungsoo nods, before moving his hand to rest on Jongin's obvious hard-on, rubbing against the material of Jongin's strained shorts at a painfully slow rate. Jongin groans from above Kyungsoo, his hips instantly bucking up to try and create more friction.

"Kyungie...m-more..please~" As tempted as the elder is to obey Jongin's pleads straight away, he's enjoying the sight of the other unfolding from above him. He's loving this teasingly slow pace that he's going at and loving the reactions that he's pulling from Jongin even more.

"Patience." Is all Kyungsoo says, applying just a bit more pressure to his palm before he's moving away completely. This movement causes Jongin to whimper, his hips bucking up in search of contact again. Kyungsoo smirks at the sight, looking up at Jongin with seemingly innocent but lust covered eyes.

Kyungsoo leans in, nuzzling the side of his head against Jongin's cloth covered thigh before he nuzzles against his crotch, creating the tiniest amount of friction possible. In truth, he has a plan for what he's going to do, but where this plan comes from he doesn't know.

He moves up to around the button that holds Jongin's shorts together, before he on it softly, at the same time pushing against the cold round object until it pops through the other side.

"Where the h-hell did you learn how to do that~?" Jongin questions, a groan breaking through his words as Kyungsoo nuzzles against his now painfully erect once again.
"Secrets~" Kyungsoo whispers in response, he didn't actually learn it from anywhere he just tried it out.
Kyungsoo, moves his hands to grip onto the soft flesh of Jongin's thighs as he takes the zip of Jongin's shorts into his mouth before pulling them down. Jongin emits a shaky sigh as his is stripped of the strain it was feeling pressed up against the teeth of his zipper.
Kyungsoo pulls Jongin's shorts down until they rest at the top of his cast, deciding to let them rest their instead of battling to get them over the cast.

He nervously leans in again, giving the tip of Jongin's a quick kiss from where it strains against the front of his boxers, a wet patch already forming due to pre that leaks from his .

"Kyungie~ P-please...I need more~!" Jongin tries begging again, carding his fingers through Kyungsoo's black locks and pushing his head forward until he's flush against his still clothed crotch. Kyungsoo's hot breath fans over Jongin's hard on as he does, "Stop being so needy~"

Kyungsoo finally, much to Jongin's happiness, pulls his black boxer briefs down to join his shorts, his now springing free. The sight has Kyungsoo gasping, he knew that Jongin would be big...but not this big. Jongin smirks at the way Kyungsoo stares, noting the way Kyungsoo's tongue comes out to his lips.

Before Jongin has time to make some teasing remark, Kyungsoo is a strip from the base of Jongin's to his tip, lingering there slightly as the taste of salty pre- lands on his tongue.
Jongin tips his head back, a loud moan escaping his lips at the feeling of Kyungsoo's small tongue on him. The sound has Kyungsoo smiling, knowing that what he's doing is right.
He takes the tip of Jongin's into his mouth, on it just softly. The grip that Jongin holds in Kyungsoo's hair tightens as he resists the urge to buck up into Kyungsoo's mouth, he's desperate to feel more of that irresistible heat wrapped around him. However he wants to let Kyungsoo take the lead, but it's taking all of his strength not to push Kyungsoo down.

"More...Kyungie..more~." Jongin moans out, and this time Kyungsoo complies. He sinks down Jongin's length as far as he can, before he pulls back up, leaving just the tip of Jongin's in his mouth before he repeats the action.
He's not overly fast but he's not overly slow either, but it's enough to have Jongin in streams of moans.

"Oh god Kyungsoo~!" Jongin shouts, tugging softly on Kyungsoo's hair as he does so. He's in heaven, the moment couldn't be more perfect. Kyungsoo is talented with his mouth, and this is something Jongin will be sure to tell him later.

Kyungsoo hollows his cheeks as he attempts to take more of Jongin's length into his mouth, the head of his hitting the back of Kyungsoo's throat as he does so. Kyungsoo handles him so well, he had an impressive gag reflex which comes into good use in times like this.
Kyungsoo's small hand wraps around the base of Jongin's , as he can't quite fit all of him into his tiny mouth, he pumps in time with the bobbing of his mouth.

"Kyung...Soo...Soo~! I'm going to ...Kyungsoo~!" Jongin shouts from above, now holding Kyungsoo's hair painfully tight as he reaches his , seeing white as he spills into Kyungsoo's mouth.
It's weird, the taste of Jongin's in Kyungsoo's open mouth but he's not complaining, it's Jongin's after all.
Kyungsoo continues to , milking Jongin dry until he's too sensitive to handle anymore. Jongin's panting as he tugs back on Kyungsoo's hair, causing Kyungsoo to pull off of Jongin's now limp , a little 'pop' sound can be heard as he does so.

"Wow." Jongin breathes, smiling effortlessly as he does so. Kyungsoo wipes his mouth with the back of his hand, wiping away the trail of that is left with his tongue, it's one of the hottest sights Jongin has ever seen.

"Now Jongin," Kyungsoo starts, voice rough and lips bruised as he crawls back into his boyfriends lap, "Time for you to return the favour~"

//I am so sorry if this was completely rubish, I'm not the best when it comes to writing this sort of stuff. But I hope you enjoyed~! Please give me feedback as I love to hear it~! Thank you for reading~ <3