Chapter 5 - Damn you two!

Friend Request -KaiSoo

Three people living in a one bedroom apartment is going to be a squeeze, and It's probably going to get really uncomfortable at times, especially with those two being a couple and all. But it'll be worth it.
Anyway it's not like I was just going to kick them out onto the streets, I would never do that. They have been my friends for as long as I can remember after all.

It's now the evening on the first day of us three living together, the day was pretty much just spent trying to get things organized for them to stay. But even though I had two other people with me, I still felt kind of lonely and empty? I had been feeling like this for most of the day and It's only just hit me why.

Jongin.

I had a dance show today so hasn't been around much, and I've been missing him more than I thought I would. Yeah I've only known him for a few days but it already feels as if he is one of my closest friends, even if we do live in totally different countries.

We were all sat in my lounge when my phone vibrated with notifications, all from Jongin.
I smiled down at the screen as it lit up, sliding my thumb across the glass to unlock the device and start talking to the other male. I was lost in my own little world, completely oblivious to any other forms of life.

"Oi! What are you so happy about." Baekhyun poked my cheek as he asked me this, practically forcibly removing me from my own little world of just me and Jongin.

"What? Oh nothing. It's nothing." I spoke rather fast as I didn't want either of them to start asking questions.
Yes they both know Jongin, but neither of them know that I have been talking to him. And when they know that I am talking to another male that is not a part of our friendship group they make it their mission to tease me about it. All of my friends do. They seem to find pleasure from my embarrassment.

"It can't just be 'nothing' if you're smiling like that, D.O." Chanyeol pointed this out, Baekhyun nodding in agreement.
"Just tell us! You know you can tell us annnnnything right?" Baekhyun moved his hands around a lot as he spoke, gesturing to the 'anything' part of the sentence.

"I'm just talking to someone okay?" I said flatly, quickly going back to my phone as it started vibrating in my hand.

"Someone? Is that the same 'someone' from earlier? Do Kyungsoo are you dating someone?!" Baekhyun walked round to the front of me and started shaking my shoulders trying to get an answer out of me. Chanyeol just sat there watching the commotion unfold, what great help he was.

"Yes it's the same someone from earlier! And no, no I am not dating anyone it's just a friend!" I spoke as calmly as I could, sliding my phone into my back pocket as I stood up, causing Baekhyun to stubble back just slightly.

"Sure 'just a friend'." Chanyeol's voice was laced with sarcasm as he spoke. He pulled Baekhyun over so that he was sitting in his lap, they both looked at me with the same 'just tell us' look on their faces.

"Really guys. Just friends." At this rate it looked like I was going to have to bloody spell it out to them!

"If you're 'just friends' why don't you tell us his name? We can at least know that right?" Baekhyun pouted softly, obviously trying to make me feel bad for not telling them anything and make me give into them.

With these two, it could be dangerous even to give a name away, and since they both know Jongin there's no knowing what these two might tell him about me.
I sighed softly in defeat, shaking my head before speaking once again.

"It's Jongin okay?"
"Jongin? As in Kim Jongin the one I used to dance with Jongin?"
I only nodded in reply to his question, managing to get out of the room before any more questions were asked. The last thing I heard both of them say was "Awww" In union.

I finally made it to the privacy of my bedroom and pulled back out my phone. I was welcomed by ten notifications all from Jongin, I sort of just darted off mid conversation to sort out the other two idots.

Kim Jongin: Of course I have a nickname, people call me 'Kai' it's sort of like a nickname/stage name

Kim Jongin: Do you have one, Kyungsoo?

Kim Jongin: Hey where did you go?

Kim Jongin: Helllllllllo?
-Kim Jongin changed his nickname to Kai-

Kai: Kyungsoooooo?

Kai: Did you die or something?

Kai: Yooooooo Kyungsoooooo!

Kai: Please tell me you didn't die. That wouldn't be good!

Kai: KYUNGSOOOOO!

Do Kyungsoo: Don't worry, I didn't die! I just had to sort out two idiots.

Do Kyungsoo: Oh and yeah, my friends call me D.O. And I like Kai, it suits you.
-You changed your nickname to D.O-

Kai: D.O? That's nice. By the way do those two idiots happen to by Chanyeol and Baekhyun by any chance?

D.O: Thanks. And yeah they are them. How did you know!?

Kai: Well, they just messaged me saying 'Kyungsoo just told us that he loves you'

THOSE TWO!!
I knew this would happen why did I ever tell them who I was speaking to! I suddenly regret everything.

D.O: What?! Noooo I never said that! They're lying they always do.

I can feel my face heat up, whether it was out of embarrassment or rage I could really tell.

Kai: Suuuuure ;)

D.O: They are!

Kai: Mhhhhhhm

D.O: You don't believe me do you?

Kai: Nope~!

"DAMN YOU TWO! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I could hear them laughing from the lounge as I yelled. I will get my revenge.