Chapter 3 - Height

Friend Request -KaiSoo

Jongin's P.O.V:

Now I'm not normally the one to just add random people that other people know, on Facebook. But Kyungsoo just seemed...interesting?

The way that Chanyeol goes on...and on...and on about what him and his friends get up to just interested me in some way or another. Plus getting to know some of them better didn't seem like a bad idea.

Kyungsoo was the last one of them to accept the friend request, I had sent it off months ago so really I wasn't expecting him to except it anytime soon, the notification caught me by surprise.

As I wandered back from dance practise I found myself having a mini conversation to myself inside of my head. A lot of people during practise picked up on the fact that I seemed more happy than I normally do, which seemed kinda weird to me but I just shrugged it off.

What's so strange about me just being a bit happier anyway!?

I fumbled around in my gym bag, searching for the keys to my apartment as I climbed up the broken and cracked steps to the building. This apartment block really wasn't the best, but at the moment it was all I could afford. I would be living with my parents right now if it wasn't for the fact that they didn't except me.

It didn't take much longer before I was in my apartment, kicking off my shoes and putting my gym bag on the coffee table as I passed it.

The first thing I would normally do would be going for a shower, but today was different. My mind told me to message Kyungsoo, and that's exactly what I did.

Kim Jongin: Hey Kyungsoo!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo's P.O.V:

I was drawn away from reading my favourite manga for about the millionth time by my laptop beeping by the side of me.

I moved the plate that once had my lunch off of my keyboard as I pulled the laptop onto my lap, smiling as I started to type.

Do Kyungsoo: Hey Jongin, how did dance practise go?

Kim Jongin: Eh, it was alright. I've literally only just got back so I'm kind of tired and hot.

Do Kyungsoo: Go and have a shower then! You probably stink you'd be doing everyone a favour by going xD

Kim Jongin: How dare you! 0-0 You don't know if I smell bad or not!

Do Kyungsoo: Well true, but you probably do you have been dancing for two hours! So am I right?

Kim Jongin: ...You may be

Do Kyungsoo: I'm always right! Now go, I'll be here when you get back.

Kim Jongin: Hmmmmn fine! I'll be ten minutes tops!

Kim Jongin: Okay maybe half an hour, but I will be back.
[Read 3:45pm]

I giggled softly as I placed my laptop back onto the side, standing up and stretching myself off as I decided to try and clean up my mess of an apartment.

This day hadn't been as boring as I thought it would be, Jongin managed to keep me entertained for most of the day. I thanked him a lot for that.

About forty five minutes passed before the notification sound on my laptop sounded. By this time I had managed to clean away all of the shopping, the things I used for lunch and my lounge. That's an achievement if you ask me.

Kim Jongin: Guess who's back!

Do Kyungsoo: The man who said that he would be back in half and hour but ended up taking three quarters of an hour?

Kim Jongin: Naaah, I'm the man who's sorry about doing that!

Do Kyungsoo: I may forgive you...just maybe.

Kim Jongin: You know that you will forgive me. I'm only young I make mistakes.

Do Kyungsoo: You are only like a year younger!

Kim Jongin: A year and two days actually!

Do Kyungsoo: Hmmmmmn fine!

Kim Jongin: See told you so. Anyway, we should really get to know each other more. So we're going to play three questions, where we basically get three questions that we get to ask the other, but only three!

Do Kyungsoo: Whatever! But that does sound good, you ask your questions to me first! :D

Kim Jongin: Okay! Question 1, what do you actually look like? There is multipul people in your profile picture and I don't know which one you are!

Do Kyungsoo: [Image attached] There >.<

Kim Jongin: D'aww you have little heart shaped lips!

Do Kyungsoo: I know I know! Next question!

Kim Jongin: Okay okay! How good are you at speaking English?

Do Kyungsoo: I'm alright at it, I can hold a basic conversation and can sing some English songs.

Kim Jongin: Well you're probably better than me that's for sure.

Do Kyungsoo: Judging on what you were saying earlier I'll believe you on that one. xD

Kim Jongin: Mhm. Last question! How tall are you?

Do Kyungsoo: Erm...173cm last time I checked. But I stopped growing a while ago so I expect that I am still the same.

Kim Jongin: 173?! Dude you're pretty small compared to me

Do Kyungsoo: So you're yet another person who is taller than me? Greaaat. How tall are you then?

Kim Jongin: Yeah I am since I'm 182cm

Do Kyungsoo: No fair!

Kim Jongin: So fair! By the way you just used up two of your three questions :)

Do Kyungsoo: Hey that's not fair either!

We then proceeded to just message back and forth for hours, asking question after question. We definitely broke the only three questions rule, but it was worth it. By 11pm on that same day, it felt like we had known each other for years instead of just under 12 hours.