Chapter 17 - Perfect Addiction

Friend Request -KaiSoo

Kai's P.O.V:
Out of all the things I thought I could have been addicted to, drugs, smoking etc, being addicted to someone's lips is the last thing I thought.

Kyungsoo's, are perfect in every way. His heart shaped lips are something that I never want to lose, well I don't want to lose him in general.

Yes, I was shocked when he kissed my cheek, that one innocent move was nearly enough to give me a heart attack. But it gave me the confidence I need, the reassurance I needed and just that extra little push. I'm no idiot when it comes down to making first moves and confessing, but I haven't felt this strongly about someone till now. I haven't loved showing someone I feel about them this much, until now. Until he came along.

It's all down to Kyungsoo.

As we lean here, against the cold glass covered wall everything seems right, it all feels right. The world seems to have shut down and it's just the two of us. There are no cars, birds or people outside of this building, it's just us. And it's perfect.

I never want the moment to end, but our lungs have a different idea as they become desperate for oxygen. We reluctantly pull away, panting just softly as we look into each other's eyes. His soft brown eyes which I love so much, the ones that always have a certain sparkle to them.

"Did...did that really just happen or am I dreaming." Kyungsoo whispers, blinking about ten times as if trying to test whether this is real or not.

"You're not dreaming...at least I hope you're not." I answer, giving him a soft smile as I do so. He looks so innocent as a smile of pure joy spreads onto his features, he also gives a small sigh in what I assume is relief. That expression, however, does not last for long and within the next second he's cocked an eyebrow up and a mischievous gaze floods into his brown orbs.

"Really? Prove it."
How can he change that quickly. One minute he looks like a child on Christmas day, and the next he's found a cheeky way to get me to kiss him again. Not that he need that way, I would do anything to kiss is pretty lips again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo's P.O.V:

Cloud nine. That's where I am right now. I'm no longer in some college in Seoul, I'm in heaven with the angels..angels that all look like Jongin.

We're now back in our dorm room, sitting in silence. It's the type of silence where we both know that something needs to be said, but we simply don't know where to start.
After our make-out session in the Dance Studio only half an hour ago, you'd think we'd be able to finally open up to each other...but no.
Someone needs to start the conversation...I'm the oldest, I should be the m-

"Kyungsoo." But it's Jongin that speaks up first, snapping me away from my plan of confessing to him. I turn to face him, he sits on his bed which is opposite to mine and surprisingly he's looking me dead in the eyes. I simply hum in response, gesturing for him to continue as I do so.

He takes a deep breath, nodding to himself to collect his thoughts before he opens his mouth to speak, "This may come out weird, rushed and a mess, but I've never had to say this to someone like you before. Someone who has come along and made my life so much better, someone who I care this much about. Someone who I love, and have loved since the moment I laid eyes on you,"
I can't believe what I'm hearing, how he's confessing to me. It's perfect just like him. It's sweet...too sweet, but his feeling's are something that I have been dying to know, and now that I am hearing them it all seems to good to be true.

"Just lately you've been driving me crazy in the best possible ways with everything that you do. With how cute you are once you've just woken up, how you help me to move around...how you always steal glances and stare at me when you think I'm not looking," He chuckles at this, causing me to hide my flushing cheeks with the palm of my hands, this action just causing him to chuckle even more, "Kyungie, what I'm trying to say, in one of the most sappy ways I have ever heard, is I like you...a lot. And really...what I'm trying to say is, will you be mine?" He finished, staring across at me with hopeful eyes and a nervous smile.

I have to stay silent for a moment, processing everything that's happening. I don't realize that I am infact crying until I feel the first few tears spill over my cheeks.

"Y-yes...Jongin. Yes of course I’ll be yours." My voice comes across as quiet at first, but quickly picks up in volume as I get up from my bed and literally throw myself into Jongin's hold, being careful not to knock his damaged ankle in the process.
He groans softly at the initial impact of my small frame landing in his lap, but quickly wraps his arms around me and holds me close to himself.

"You've changed my life you know that right? I've never felt this way about anyone before...you're perfect...perfect for me and my life. I don't want to lose you, Jongin." I mumble as I bury my face into the crook of his neck, willing the tears that line my eye's to go away and the blush that now fills my cheek to disperse.
Jongin starts rubbing my back in a soothing way, going over the ridges of my spine as he does so, the action causes me to shiver in his hold.

"I won't leave you Kyungie. I'll never leave you." I whispers into my hair as he presses a soft kiss to the top of my head.
Some people may think that our relationship has escalated quickly, but we've felt this way for months. These are the actions and emotions of two people who have been too scared to open up until now. And these actions and emotions are some of the best in the world, and a once in a lifetime experience.