Chapter 21 - Embarrassment

Friend Request -KaiSoo

Kyungsoo's P.O.V:

Bored. That's what I am right now.
I currently sit in the college's huge main hall waiting for the college's headmaster to come and lecture us about the year ahead. I am surrounded by the hundreds of other students who attended SM who would all rather be somewhere else right now. These students are both boys and girls, as the college is split into two campuses, however we only all come together for big events and the beginning of year speeches.
Jongin sits to the right of me, his crutches now lying on the floor by our feet. To the right of him is Taemin, then Minho who had appeared a few moments after Taemin earlier on, then followed by Key and Jonghyun at the end. We all came down here together and managed to get a row of seats right at the back of the hall.

Jongin and Taemin were chatting all the way down here, most of the time they were discussing dance and dance moves. They want to compare how good they are, but of course much to Jongin's disappointment he can't for at least another three weeks.
All in all, I'm happy to see Jongin getting on so well with Taemin, it's nice that he's been able to find someone to bond about dancing with, as I'm useless at talking about a subject that I know next to nothing about.
Jongin was pretty bummed out when Sehun had gone back to England and left him with no dancing friends, so it will be good for him to be able to build a bond like that with someone again. Taemin seems to have loosened up a lot now as well, after his shy introduction earlier.

There's the sound of coughing coming from over the microphone and the whole hall falls silent, well except from the odd whispers here and there, most of those whispers coming from Jongin and Taemin who want to finish talking about this song that they both want to perform too. I nudge Jongin in the side, earning his attention before placing a finger to my lips, signalling for him to zip it. And he does, mouthing a sorry to Taemin before turning to face the stage at the front of the hall.

"Good morning students of both SM colleges," our current headmaster, Mr.Lee begins to speak, instantly loosing the interest of about all of the students who are huddled into the hall, "I'm sure that you're all eager to start this school year and that you're all looking forward to the hard year of work that lies ahead." This comment earns groans from multiple people, myself included. It's the type of thing that he always says, he thinks it's inspiring we think it's just annoying.

"As you all know, this year there are many opportunities for you to graduate, especially those of you taking on the more creative and performing courses that our college has to offer."
Here at SM, the classes and graduation systems don't work in the way a normal college would. You graduate when they want you too, when they deem you ready to join the higher up programmes and either go to work under the SM company or become one of their idols. Due to this, there are really no years, just one giant class. This also means that someone the same age as you could end up graduation years before you do, it's a pretty unfair system as, if you're never good enough for their high expectations, you will never graduate. Jongin shared my distaste in the matter when I explained all of this to hi as well.

"I'm sure that due to this, you will all put in 150% to all of your studies." At this point, he's lost me. He's already repeating himself and he's only been talking for about ten minutes. I roll my eyes before leaning my head to rest on Jongin's shoulder, consequently drawing his attention away from Mr.Lee and onto myself instead.
This hall is so huge that from the stage, you can barely see anyone sitting in the back row, due to this we will be able to interact with each other without being noticed.

"Mister you should be paying attention." Jongin whispers, pressing a light kiss into my hair as he does so.
I turn so that I now face him, a small smile placed onto my lips as I do so. Ever since I met Jongin I can't seem to stop smiling, and this smile only grew since we've gotten together. At the moment the only people who know of our relationship are Chanyeol and Baekhyun, if you're wondering where those two idiots are they decided to skip the assembly to make use of the empty dorm, I'll let you guess what they're really up to.

"Yeah well so should you." I answer, smiling softly as I place a soft kiss to Jongin's lips which goes unnoticed by everyone around us.

"How can I when I have an extremely cute, distracting boy sitting next to me?" Jongin flirts, biting softly onto his lower lip as he does so. Little actions like that are what drive me insane, his every move is perfection.

"Oh shush, Mr.Flirt." My cheeks have gone pink and I know it, Jongin has a certain way he looks at me when he's caused me to blush, it's a tell tale sign that he's proud of himself.

"Flirting is a special skill that I have~" He winks, another action that drives me to the point of insanity, "Anyway, why did we even come here, we could have skipped and stayed in the dorm."

"I know, but this gave you the chance to meet Taemin. Plus I didn't want to stay in the dorm and listen to Chanyeol and Baekhyun ing." I bluntly say. Well it's the truth, we've both had to listen to that too many times over the last few weeks and it's a sound that I would much rather forget than have to hear again.

"You make a good point, but you know...we could have been louder to drown out their noise~." Jongin places a quick kiss to my parted lips after he says this, having to pull away quickly in order not to get caught. We don't mind people knowing about us, I want people to know that Jongin is off limits, but I'd rather get caught in a better circumstance than the one we're currently in.

"Jongin," I give his chest a light slap at his crude comment, my cheeks growing even redder by the second, "Behave. If you want to do it back when we're in our room, okay?" I sink my teeth into my bottom lip as I say this, my mind running off to places that it really shouldn't be in whilst we are in a room full of people.
Me and Jongin have not had yet, the furthest we've got is a few heated make-out sessions that surely would have lead to something more if we had let them. But we both want our first time having with each  other to be special, and at a time where Jongin is not limited to the movements that he can make. We made an agreement that Jongin would not take my ity until I was ready, penetrating me for the moment is off limits, however heated make-outs, teasing, s and hand-jobs are not.

"Is that an invitation for when we get back~?" Jongin whispers this, all too seductively into my ear. It's a tone of voice that I’ve heard from him a couple of times before and it never fails to make me shiver, this time being no different.

"It may be, you'll just have to wait and see~."

-------------------------------------------

One hours, endless amounts of teasing and a whole lot of dirty whispers later, we're finally let out of the main hall. Streams of pupils leave the hall, girls returning back to their campus as boys return back to their dorms.

"Aye! Kyungsoo, Jongin wait up!" It's Taemin, closely followed by Key and Minho, Jonghyun doesn't seem to be insight, either he's still in the hall or left early due to boredom. I was too wrapped up inside my world with Jongin so I really couldn't tell.
At any other time, both Jongin and I would be happy to stop and talk to our new friends, however when we're this worked up and just want to get back and be alone, we really don't want to stop and talk.

"Oh, hey guys." I say, itching the nape of my neck as I do so. They all smile at us, in a creepy-in unison type of way.

"What's up?" Jongin questions, a single eyebrow raised at the way they're looking at the two of us.
I can tell be the hurried way that he speaks that he really wants to get going.

"Well what are you guys up to now?" Key asks, shoving his hands into his pockets as he does so.

"We were going to head back to our dorm and watch this movie that Kyungsoo's been itching to watch for the past couple of weeks." Jongin explains, making up a story quick and on the spot. It's believable I'll give him that.

"Funny, from the way you two were ing I thought you were going to be all over each other." Taemin says, an evil glint in his eyes as he spills the truth that they in fact heard.

My eyes widen to twice their normal size as my cheeks burn crimson, I resort to hiding my head in my hands as Jongin's jaw hits the ground, nervous laughter following.

"Busted." Minho says, smiling in a proud sort of way as he does so.

"How much did you hear?" I mumble from behind my hands, parting my fingers slightly so that I can see the three males stood in front of me.

"Everything, you two aren't that good at whispering. I'm pretty sure the whole hall could hear you." Taemin says once again, and from the looks of things he's taking much enjoyment from seeing the two of us become flustered and shocked messes in front of them.

I emitted a small squeak from behind my hands as they say this, the tips of my ears now burning red.

"Okay okay, enough of the embarrassment now. Let’s leave the two lovers to it." It's Jonghyun who's appeared out of nowhere, draping one arm over Key's shoulder. This looks like an uncomfortable position for him to be in due to their height difference, but no one comments on it.

Jongin mutters a small thanks, which is my cue to hold onto his arm before he starts hobbling away on his crutches, me attached to his side like I normally am.

"USE PROTECTION!" Jonghyun shouts at us, both of us turning to stare at each other in pure horror as people all around us stop and stare.
So much for stopping the embarrassment.