Chapter 24

Amnesia

"I'd like to think that you feel the same." Baekhyun said as spon as he pulled away making Taeyeon chuckle. "Wow, so confident." Taeyeon said with a chuckle before lightly pushing him away but Baekhyun caught her hand mid air and pulled her closer again, their foreheads resting on each other. 

"Be my girlfriend?" Baekhyun asked as he took a deep breath. "Please?" He added making Taeyeon chuckle. 

Pulling away a little, Taeyeon nodded her head and Baekhyun had to grin with that. The happiness he feels is nothing compared to all the happiness he's had in all of the years he lived. It felt like his heart can win an F1 race for beating so fast. No lies, no exaggerations because it's what he really feels. 

Knowing that she's his now made him giddy. He cannot wait to spend the next days with Taeyeon, his girlfriend. 

Thinking of it now, it sounds good in his ears. 

"Why are you smiling like a retard?" Taeyeon asked as he lightly pinched his cheek making Baekhyun snap back to reality. Looking straight into her eyes, Baekhyun held both of her hands and kissed the back of it making Taeyeon shake her head, a smile never leaving her face. 

"Can't I be happy?" He said with a pout and Taeyeon shook her head. "No, but you lpok creepy grinning like that." She teased and Baekhyun chuckled as landed a peck on her forehead. "Sneaky." Taeyeon said as she pinched Baekhyun's stomach making him wince. 

"What have I gotten myself into?" Baekhyun asked as he groaned Taeyeon watched him faking his pain with his eyes closed. Sensing the lack of response from the latter, Baekhyun opened one eye and saw Taeyeon staring at him. 

Deadpanned. 

He pouted. "Such a kid." Taeyeon said and Baekhyun chuckled.

"Are you hungry?" Baekhyun suddenly asked out of blue making Taeyeon raise her brows. "Not that much, why?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun grinned. "I know a good diner a few minutes away from town. Wanna go there?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon eagerly nodded her head. 

Standing up, Baekhyun offered his hand to Taeyeon which the latter gladly accepted. Walking out of the store hand in hand, Baekhyun gave the owner a grin and a thumbs up as they head out making the old man smile. 

Once inside the pick up truck, Baekhyun started the engine but before he could drive away, he stole a kiss on Taeyeon's cheeks making Taeyeon's cheeks grow red. Seeing the latter blushing, Baekhyun smiled. 

"누나 너무 예뻐." He sang and Taeyeon can only shake her head. 

"I love you." She heard him whisper. 

 

 

 

"Wow, you're glowing." Kai teased as soon as he caught sight of his friend at the school ground. Raising his brows, Baskhyun gave Kai a questioning look. 

"You." Kai started as he motioned his hand all over his face. "Your face screams, I'm inlove." Kai said with a smug grin and Baekhyun rolled his eyes. 

"Whatever." He said as he tried to hide his smile but failed making Kai laugh. "Good heavens, so you two.." He trailed and Baekhyun nodded his head in confirmation. 

"Congra--"

"Shush. No one knows." Baekhyun said and Kai immediately closed his mouth. "Why?" He asked and Baekhyun sighed. 

"I'd rather have her this way than not to. You know how much I'm trying keep thus away from my parents, right? As much as I would love her to know them I don't want to disappoint umma and appa yet." Baekhyun sais and Kai nodded his head. 

"Does she know? Does she understand?" Kai asked and Baekhyun smiled as he nodded his head. 

"She does." Baekhyun said.  "She actually agreed to wait until I graduate before we tell my parents. I feel bad for her." Baekhyun added, he sighed. 

"Hey, you know what?"

"What?" 

"Just don't make noona feel unwanted and she'd be fine. Show her how much she means to you and tell her to keep hanging on, it's just a few months away. You two can be free as birds." Kai said and Baekhyun chuckled but soon stopped when he saw a familiar figure walking past them.

"Isn't that Taeyeon noona?" Kai asked as he pointed the person walking away from them. "Yeah." Baekhyun answered. 

"Did she just.. ignore you?" Kai asked in confusion and Baekhyun chuckled. 

"See." He said as he pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialed Taeyeon's number. 

"Hello?" Taeyeon greeted. 

"I'm looking for Byun Baekhyun'a girlfriend. Who is this?" Baekhyun teased and rolled his eyes when Kai pretended tp.barf. 

"Dork." Taeyeon answered and Baekhyun chuckled. 

"I just wanted to say hi, I miss you already." Baekhyun said and watched Kai trying to barf again. 

"I miss you too but as much as I want to hear your voice and talk to you. You have classes, you should go now." Taeyeon reminded and Baekhyun chuckled. 

"Yes, Taeyeon-ssi." He teased. 

"One more word from you and we won't go out later." Taeyeon threatened and Baekhyun pretended to gasp. 

"Yes, hanging up now." He said before ending the call failing to hear Taeyeon's laugh. Turning his head to Kai, Baekhyun raised his brows when he noticed Kai shaking his head.

"So whipped." Kai said running away before Baekhyun could even hit him. Heaving out a sigh, Baekhyun walked after his friend only to stop when his phone rang. A smile immediately appeared on his face when he saw who the sender was and what the message is. 

Don't skip lunch, I love you. 

- Taeyeon-ssi

____________________________________________________________

A/N: *Pukes rainbows* update! 

Thank you for waiting patiently and most of all thank you for reading and supporting *cries*

I love my readers~