Chapter 20

Amnesia

"Well that's sad." Baekhyun stated as soon as the ending credits rolled after the movie finished. Looking to his side, Baekhyun saw Taeyeon staring at the screen with teary eyes, that made him smile a little.

"Are you crying?" He asked in disbelief and before a tear can fall out of her eyes, Taeyeon wiped it away. "No." She said and Baekhyun laughed. "You tear up because of that?" He asked in disbelief as he shook his head and Taeyeon glared at him. 

"You already said it, it was sad." She said with a pout and Baekhyun resisted the urge to pinch her cheeks. "Well, not to the extent where I'll cry." He said teasingly and Taeyeon glared at him. 

"Urgh, you're annoying." Taeyeon said as she slapped his arm and Baekhyun chuckled before finally deciding to be serious. "I know, but it's reasonable." He answered.  "I'll have a mental break down if that ever happens to us." He continued and Taeyeon raised her brows not catching what he said. 

Finally realizing what he just stated, Baekhyun gulped. He mentally punched himself for saying such words. 

She's not even yours yet and you already think about getting separated to her? Get yourself together Byun Baekhyun, he thought.

"I.. I mean.." He trailed not knowing what to say.

"Go on." Taeyeon urged. 

"Well you see.. I really like you and.. thinking about you being separated from me like that from the movies makes me.. scared." He said and Taeyeon laughed. 

"Oh my god, are you some kind of a human wolf too?" Taeyeon asked playfully and Baekhyun face palmed expecting Taeyeon to be serious and all. "Thanks for ruining the mood." He muttered but the latter managed to hear him. 

"I was just trying to cheer you up though, you look so down and serious when you said that." Taeyeon said. "But what makes you think I'll be separated from you?" She asked ans Baekhyun sighed. 

"Well.." He trailed. 

"Well?" Taeyeon asked.

"You see.. I made a promise to my parents before, it was childish and silly and I didn't expect them to take it seriously like they're-"

"Baekhyun, stop." Taeyeon said, instantly stopping Baekhyun's blabbering. "Sorry." Baekhyun apologized and Taeyeon sighed.

"Let's get this clear." Taeyeon said. "What's that promise you made to you parents?" She asked. 

"That.. I won't date anyone. Not until I graduate from senior high." Baekhyun said and saw something flicker in the latter's eyes. Afraid that the latter might back out on him just after theur first date, Baekhyun decided to tell and explain Taeyeon the truth.

"But.." He continued. "I broke that promise when I laid my eyes on you for the first time."

That made Taeyeon smile a little. 

"You do know that they will be disappointed if they found out right?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun nodded his head. 

"But.. what they don't know won't hurt them, right?" He innocently asked and Taeyeon had to suppress a chuckle. "Are you.. are you backing out now?" Baekhyun immediately asked and Taeyeon raised her brows not catching what he meant. Seeing the questioning the latter was giving her, Baekhyun took a drep breath before speaking. 

"I mean, after what I told you. Don't you find it disappointing? Are you disappointed of me now? Perhaps, you don't.. like me anymore and you don't want to date me anymore?" He cautiously stated and not being able to suppress it anymore, Taeyeon laughed confusing Baekhyun. 

"Err, Taeyeon?" He asked, watching Taeyeon still laughing. 

"Did you say I'll back out on you?" Taeyeon asked trying to calm herself but failed when a giggle escaped. 

"Well.. yes? After hearing what I sa-"

"Do I look like someone backing out on dates?" She asked and Baekhyun shook his head. "So you won't back out?" He asked and Taeyeon raised her brows. 

"Do you want me to?" She asked and Baekhyun shook his head immediately. 

"No." He answered and Taeyeon grinned. 

"Then I won't." She  answered and Baekhyun sighed in relief. Taeyeon smiled upon seeing it. 

"Don't worry, I'll introduce you to then as soon as I graduate. I promise." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon smiled as she nodded her head. "You won't keeping it a secret untul graduation, right?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon smiled genuinely. 

"It's fine, it's just a few months anyway. I can bear with it." Taeyeon said positively and Baekhyun had to smile with what she said. 

"Thank you." He said sincerely and Taeyeon reached her hand out to him and gently caressed his cheeks. 

"You're welcome." She said before retracting her hand back. "Should we go on a date tomorrow?" Baekhyun asked out of the blue making Taeyeon look at him in surprise. 

"That fast?" She asked teasingly and Bsekhyun grinned sheepishly. "Can't help it. Had to secure what's mine." He said, his cheeks growing red and Taeyeon looked at him slyly. 

"Yours, huh?" She teased and Baekhyun face palmed. 

"Yes, mine." He answered and Taeyeon shrugged. "Okay, a date then." She answered. 

"Really?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon raised her brows. "You want me to say no?" She asked and Baekhyun shook his head. 

"No." He answered. 

"Good." She said as she nodded her head whie Baekhyun on the other hand caught a glimpse of the time before noticing Taeyeon suppressing a yawn. 

"Sleepy?" He asked and Taeyeon smiled sheepishly before slightly nodding her head. "I'll takr my leave now so you can sleep and have a good rest." He said before standing up and Taeyeon followed. 

"I'll walk you to the door." She said and Baekhyun nodded his head.

Stopping at the front door, Baekhyun stepped outside whilst Taeyeon stood in. "Thank you for coming over tonight and cooking dinner for us. I had fun." Taeyeon said with a smile and Baekhyun nodded his head.  Happy that the date he had with Taeyeon went well.

"You're welcome, I had fun too. See you tomorrow?" He asked and Taeyeon nodded her head, a genuine smile decorating her face.

"See you tomorrow." 

____________________________________________________________

A/N: More fluff coming! I apologize for the irregular updates though, my laptop's not fixed yet and I'm planning on buying a new one.

Hang in there readers!