Three Years Later...

Amnesia

Hello guys!

Author-nim here.

Wow, it has been three years already and this is the first time I ever opened my AFF account again after such a long time. 

First of all, I just wanted to apologize for leaving you guys hanging with this story, *bows* and though I cannot be more thankful for having such supportive readers, I feel like I owe each and every one of you (waiting or not) an apology. 

Three years ago, while writing this fic, I fell into a great depression. You see, I was already diagnosed with that before but due to certain circumstances it went severe and so the things where I usually find my happiness doing became such a burden and I dreaded doing all of it and yes, writing was one of them. 

The people who were with me from the start know how passionate I am with writing, I update everyday and was so eager to please and give everyone what they want but then again, depression happened to me. 

Today, almost three years ago. I tried looking back and saw a couple of comments asking when will I update this story along with other older comments which are really motivating and I cannot help but feel sad and happy at the same time. I also feel a tiny bit of longing to be able to write again, but I don't think I can do it any sooner for I am still trying to win my battle against depression but I am considering of beginning a new chapter in my life. 

A better and improved one. 

I am considering of revamping these stories, but the sad part is that I don't think that it's still going to be a fanfic anymore. I am planning to give these stories other characters, names specifically when I start revamping and sadly, it won't be here anymore. 

Again, I sincerely apologize for doing this but maybe someday? 

If you would like me to continue this fic, please tell me and if you are interested on reading the revamped (non-fanfiction) version, do tell me also. 

Again, let me know what you think and I will try to weigh my options and decisions. 

'Til next time!

 

- cptn_scribbler