Chapter 28

Amnesia

“Oh my God, why are you so cheesy today?” Taeyeon asked before fitting into a burst of laughter. Baekhyun on the other hand just watched her laugh with a smile on his face, he still can't believe that the latter was his, it felt surreal.

It felt like a dream. Not jut a mere crush of an 18 year old student, he knew, it was love.

“Wow.” That's all that he can say. “What's wrong with you?” Taeyeon asked, halting her laughter.

But instead of answering, Baekhyun's lips curved upwards. His eyes lighting up in the process.

“You're seriouslycreeping me out here. Hello? From earth to Baekhyun?” Taeyeon asked snapping her finger's in front of the latter's face only to be surprised when Baekhyun grabbed her wrist and pulled her so he can hug her.

“Y-Yah.” She called, secretly liking what Baekhyun did. She never felt anything like that before and she had to admit that she likes it, every single one of it. He makes her feel appreciated, he makes her feel warm, he makes her feel secure, he makes her feel scared, he makes her feel brave, he makes her feel love. He made her feel everything at the same time that she feels overwhelmed by her feelings.

He made her feel the things she never expected to feel.

“Just for a few minutes.” Baekhyun whispered and landed a kiss on the side of her forehead.

 

 

 

“I'm full.” Taeyeon said as she climbed on the back of the truck and sat on the mattress Baekhyun prepared. Placing a pillow behind her, Taeyeon leaned back and sighed in contentment when her body released. “Wow, such a pig.” He said as he placed the their litter inside a small plastic bag before setting it aside, a bit far from the campfire they made.

Sitting at the edge of the truck's tail gates, Baekhyun took of his shoes and went beside Taeyeon.

And as soon as he did, the latter automatically snuggled closer to him as his arms wrap around her shoulders and her head rested on his chest. He sighed in contentment, everything felt perfect at the moment and he couldn't wish for anything.

Why would he, when he got his everything in his arms.

Another sigh escaped on his lips.

“Something wrong?” Taeyeon asked, slightly lifting her head up from his chest to look at him. Looking down, Baekhyun smiled and shook his head as he landed a kiss on her forehead. “Nope.” He answered and Taeyeon nodded her head as she resumed back to their position.

And after a brief silence, Taeyeon spoke up again.

“Where do you see yourself in ten years?” Taeyeon randomly asked. Baekhyun sighed.

“Not here with you, that's for sure.” He answered and felt Taeyeon's arms loosening and before the latter could misunderstand him, Baekhyun held her tighter. “Let me finish.” He said and without waiting for Taeyeon's reply, he continued.

“Not here, with you.” He repeated. “But, inside a house. With maybe, two kids running around? Or me going home to work, and seeing you in the kitchen waiting for me with our kids.” He said with a grin on his face and looked down only to see Taeyeon looking away. Her teary eyes didn't go unnoticed to him.

“Hey.” He called as he placed his finger under Taeyeon's chin and gently turned her head for her to look at him. “Is something wrong? Did I say something wrong? Is it too--”

“You idiot, I thought you're not serious about this.” Taeyeon said looking down and Baekhyun chuckled. Adjusting their position, Baekhyun wrapped his arms around her again and smiled. “You do know that you're my first girlfriend, right?” He asked and Taeyeon nodded her head.

“And I intend to keep it that way for as long as I can.” He said and Taeyeon sniffed before looking down. “I'm just afraid that you only see this as something temporary.” She said and Baekhyun smiled. Happy that Taeyeon wanted them to last long.

“Like I said, I intend to keep you for as long as I can.”

“Good, cause I don't plan to let you go.” Taeyeon said, her arms wrapping around him tightly and possessively.

“But..” Baekhyun trailed.

“But what?” Taeyeon asked. “Where do you see yourself in ten years?” Baekhyun asked.

“The same as where you see us to be.”

 

 

 

The sun had woken up him up with a start. Slowly opening his eyes, Baekhyun tried to sit up but a weight on top of his kept restraining him. Waiting for his vision to become clear, Baekhyun chuckled when he saw Taeyeon's head resting his chest with her arms around his waist.

Best sleep in all of my 18 years living, he thought.

Taking his phone, Baekhyun snapped a photo of her sleeping before resuming back to his position when Taeyeon stirred from her sleep and opened her eyes.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked as soon as she saw Baekhyun staring at her with a smile on his face. “Watching you sleep.” He answered with a grin on his face and Taeyeon pushed his face away before sitting up and rubbing her face. “Let's go to the flea market later. Then we'll have lunch at the nearby food stalls there.” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded her head before climbing off of the truck.

“Where are you going?” Baekhyun asked as he watched Taeyeon rummaging her bag. About to ask her again, Baekhyun stopped when Taeyeon raised her toothbrush making him chuckle. Watching him disappear with a tube of toothpaste and bottle in hand, Baekhyun smiled and shook his head as he laid back down on the mattress again.

 

 

 

“This is too crowded.” Taeyeon said as she held Baekhyun's hand tighter making the latter smile. “Of course, it's a market.” He said then laughed making Taeyeon glare at him. “Whatever.” She said and Baekhyun chuckled as he shook his head. “Just hold onto to me tightly and you won't get lost.” He said giving her a glance before looking straight to where they're heading again.

Taeyeon eyes narrowed.

“Did you bring me here so I can cling to you as long as you want?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun stopped his face before facing her with a grin on his face.

“Yes, because watching a horror movie is too mainstream.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Author's weird logic. 

By the way,  I'm planning on speeding things up ^^ 

Update~! Thanks for reading~