Chapter 25

Amnesia

"I talked to the school president already." Taeyeon started as soon as they managed to take a seat inside the cafe nearby. Raising his brows, Baekhyun looked at the latter questioningly. 

"About?" He asked.

"Chanyeol's case. I asked him if he could just get him into detention and not expell him. He seemed pretty convinced about what I told him." She explained and Baekhyun nodded his head. "What did you do?" He asked.

"Do with what?" Taeyeon asked back.

"To make him agree."

"Oh, I told him that you and Cahnyeol reconciled and that he feels guilty enough after everything he did."  Taeyeon said. "You're okay with that, right?" She asked and Baekhuun smiled as he nodded his head. 

"Yeah, you did the right thing." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded her head. "They'll call him soon enough and he'll be back to school in no time." Taeyeon assured him.and Baekhyun nodded his head. 

"Tha k you." He said and Taeyeon looked at him questioningly. "What for?" Taeyeon asked. 

"I should be the one doing that. After all you're his victim here, I'm just happy that you're not holding any grudge against him." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon chuckled. "You're not holding any grudge against him so why would I? Let's just say that he did that out of lapse of judgment." Taeyeon said with a smile making Baekhyun smile too. 

"Why are you so perfect?" He asked successfully bringing a tint of red into Taeyeon's cheeks. "Cheeseball." Taeyeon said then laughed.

"I'm being honest here." He said with a pout and Taeyeon pressed her hand against his face. Baekhyun, on the other hand, grabbed the hand thag was covering his face, held it and kissed it making the shade of red on Taeyeon cheeks darker. 

"Oh my god, stop it." Taeyeon aaid and Baekhyun grinned. "Can't help it. I'm too happy." He said and Taeyeon smiled. Slowly silence dawned upon them, and only the faint sound of a song is all they can hear. It was confortable. 

No awkwardness, nothing at all.

Baekhyun took the time to stare at Taeyeon, just by the sight of her sitting in front of him reflecting the hue of the rosy orange sky outside us enough to make his lips form a smile. 

"I love you." He said, loud enough for Taeyeon to hear. 

"I love you too." The latter replied with a shy tone.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung!" Baekhyun screamed excitedly as soon as he answered his brother's phone call. "Now, now that's so unlike you." Junsu said with a chuckle. 

"I'm sorry, it's been a while since we last talked." Baekhyun said, the grin on his face not disappearing. "I know right, the extra subjects I took are now taking a toll on me. Adding to that is the job I'm doing. Don't worry, I'll be home soon enough." Junsu said and Baekhyun chuckled. 

"We miss you, you know. Especially umma." Baekhyun said then sighed as soon as he remembered his mother's face everytime he remembers Junsu and missed him. 

"I know, I feel bad enough but what can I do right? I failed a subject and I have to pay for it. I also need some income for me to stay alive, I wanted to go home but appa said that once I back out from my problems then I'm not a man yet." Junsu said with a serious tone and Baekhyun laughed. "What now?" Junsu asked. 

"You sounded like you got someone pregnant there and you have to take responsibility." Baekhyun said then burst into a fit of laughter again making Junsu chuckled. 

"Silly." Junsu said and Baekhyun chuckled. "But joke aside, don't you have someone there? You know someone to date and stuff." He said with a snicker and Junsu scoffed. 

"You know what kind of a man I am. I'm waiting for the one." Junsu said and Baekhyun went silent. 

I already found the one, too bad for hyung. Baekhyun thought with a smile. 

"Hey, why did you suddenly become mute?" Junsu joked.

"My toes are curling hyung! Oh my god, they fell off!" Baekhyun teased and Junsu laughed. 

"I'm just being a good man." Junsu said. "I don't need to have lots of girlfriends, I'll know when I find her." He finished and Baekhyun chuckled.

"Same here hyung. Same here." Baekhyun answered. 

"So." Junsu started. "Are you dating someone?" 

"What? N-No." Baekhyun said and mentally slapped himself for stuttering. 

"Really?" Junsu teased. "R-Really." Baekhyun answered. 

"Come on, I know you swore to our parents that you won't date anyone until you graduate but hey, I'm not like umma and appa." Junsu said and Baekhyun chuckled.

"Okay." Baekhyun answered. 

"Okay what?" Junsu asked. "I'm dating someone hyung." Baekhyun revealed and Junsu laughed. "What's her name?" Junsu asked. 

"She's K-"

"Hey, I'm needed back for work. Let's tall about that girlfriend of yours next time, okay? But one last question." Junsu said. 

"What is it, hyung?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Is she the one?" Junsu asked. 

"She's the one." 

____________________________________________________________

A/N: just a short update~ too busy these days *cries*

I saw some readers requesting for KaiStal so I'll respond to that. Of course, I'd love to make them as my second pairing in one of my stories but for now (especially if you're a KaiStal fan) you can read my one shot anthology, it has a few KaiStal stories. 

Thank you for reading!