The Message

Maybe We?

CHAPTER 2
After 1 month, we started to move our things to Seoul because in the matter of time the classes will be started soon. Coming back to Seoul is new for me because I don't remember well what Seoul looks like. Yeah, my birthplace is in Seoul but we move when I was 3 years old. Even we have a house in Seoul, we don't visited it even in summers because it was too far from here. We are grateful that our neighbors there are nice because they volunteered to be caretakers in our house. When I was 12 years old, my dad come back to Seoul because he destinated in Seoul. So my dad lives alone to our house. I really miss my dad :( .He just visiting us once in 2 months. My dad is having difficulty to visit us because it was too far to Seoul. So he decided to make us move with him because it's too hard for us, we really miss each other. I'm quite happy  but worried. He give me advice that I must choose a right person to trust on because on these days it's dangerous to make friends in strangers. Specially in cities like Seoul, there is a lot wasted teenagers. 

Anyway, right now I was sitting inside the car while mom is driving.  I stared outside through car window. I want to sleep but I can't. My heart is beating fast like our car too. My mom drives fast as I never expected. I'm nervous and at the same time im excited because we will live again with dad. While having happy thoughts running in my mind, my phone suddenly vibrates. It showed that I received a text message to unknown sender. I read

"I don't know why you left me!! Why?? It is because of my parents disagreed on our relationship. Why you are so weak? I thought you will defend our love because you loved me... I don't know where you are... but all I can say to you right now is I won't find you anymore... if you left me then don't you dare to come back in my life... I am so stupid that someone like you just left me..  I REALLY HATE YOU!! Btw, I am leaving too for the sake of my feelings for you will be gone too. I will go back to Seoul and never ever come back there... Pls.don't textback"

"What is this?? is this from boy or girl?? Hey, who is this? I don't remember a people who will having long distance relationship plus I don't give to anyone my phone number except to my classmates when there are group projects. What the hell is this?? ,maybe wrong number but why he or she texted me. I think I don't know this person or the lover. I will text him or her.,whoever you are." I talked to myself


"Dahyun, who is the person you are talking? You seems like an angry bird there because you are talking too much. Who is the person you are fighting with??" my mom asks. My mom even heard me muttering something when I read the text message.
"Nothing mom, I just talking to myself" I replied.
"You are turning to crazy again Dahyun-ah, take care of yourself. Talking too much in yourself causes severe mental diseases like...." mom joked at me
"Mom.. you are overreacting again" I groan and she stop talking about the diseases she is referring to.
I continue tapping on my phone to send a message to unknown sender.

"Excuse me, who are you?? I'm sorry I'm just concern because I am not your ex or your lover so I replied your text. I don't know about you but I don't believe in your text that you are stupid.. I think he/she is stupid and fool because he/she left you. Please cheer up and move on.. I know it's hard for you but you need to forget him. You should love yourself more.okay?? Please don't textback too. I'm just concern and I am not a person who loves to text." I texted and I tapped the sent button.

A minutes passed,my phone vibrates again. I receive a text message again from her/his again.
"I'm sorry but I want just to say thank you for ur concern and sorry if I bothered you. You are right :) why I should call myself a stupid if I don't hurt him at the first place..Thank you very much and I really appreciated your message to me. I promise to you that I will move on from now on. BYE!!" she replied to me.

While im reading the message I unconciously smiling like a dork. What is happening to me?  No.. No.. I don't want this.. I put back my phone in my pocket when suddenly my phone vibrates again. !! It was her again. I read her message

"By the way, if you want to know me or befriend me. My name is Nayeon.^^ Just text me if you want but if you don't want okay then :D I really appreciated your message that I cannot move on because of my embarassment. You make me feel like you are a true friend to me :)" She texted me.

Nayeon.. such a pretty name but I will never trust her for now. And I don't want to waste my time texting to her. 

While my mom still driving. I drifted myself into sleep. Many hours passed when I suddenly heard my mom yelling at me that I need to wake up because we already in our home. I'm quickly get up and look around if where am I. I opened the car and step outside. I look around again and my face is still swollen. So my face looks like a I am missing person. Our house is quite nice even it was built in a city there are many trees.

Then suddenly my dad suprised me using his tickle power on me.
"Dad, what's that for?? Dad!! pls. don't!! You know that I really hate tickles!!" I yelled at him
"Don't you miss your father?? HUh??" she tackle me again.
We continue running around in our house. My mom prepared dinner for us. And me I prepared myself to sleep because one week to go before our classes begin again.

ONE WEEK PASSED(OH NO!!!)
OH!! NO!! PLEASE!!!  Why time is so fast!!! I don't want to introduce myself from all of my classmates!! I look myself in my own reflection. 
"Dahyun, you should be confident no matter waht will happen to you, right??" I talked to myself again.
"YOU CAN DO THIS!!!" FIGHTING" 
I started to move out in my room and I went to my mom and bid goodbye to her.

 

"GOSH!! I forgot how to go in my school, let me see... As I far I know I need to take bus#100-200 but there is no buses with that number. AISSHH!! I will just take a cab. When going to school, I remembered every details of the route. 

"FINALLY!! I"M HERE.. Kamsahamnida, ahjussi~". I bow to the cab'sdriver.

I start walking inside the university. It was very huge and there is a lot of students here either. I need to find my section quickly because I will mark as a late and I don't want my classmates see me as unresponsible. While I was walking in the corridor, the bell rings as a sign of beginning of the classes. Many students hurriedly go back to their sections and many students are running too as well. I find myself running too and I must find my freaking section.

While I was looking to my room,one girl with black cap was blocking my way. She was facing on me. I will go left, she will go left too. I will go right ,she will go right too. We\ve been in this situation in one minute and I stop moving because I does'nt make a sense if I move because she will move too It's because on her cap. she cannot see the directions well. When I stopped she move forward and start walk fastly.

"WEIRD~" I just said to myself. Then I already found my room and there is a teacher inside. OH NO!! I'm so dead.

I entered to the room. Many students look at me like I killed someone because I just entered the class while my teacher was talking. My teacher looks so angry. Then one boy stands and said.

"Sir! there is another transferee again" he said and pointed me.

I don't know why I'm so nervous. Is it because on my classes or my proffessor??

I go to the professor because I need to introduce myself to him. He replied.

" So, you're Kim Dahyun??,my professor asks me again "Yes" I replied to me.

"Ok. Class Can I get your attention please? There is another transferee student from the province. Dahyun, introduce yourself in the whole class"

My legs are shaking and I think my voice is trembling because of nervousness.

"Why there are many transferees here in this section?? God, new adjustments again" a girl named Jungyeon spoke sarcastically can be heard in whole class.

I think I cannot do it. My classmates staring at me intensely. I gulped and I exhaled. I need to do this if not I will be embarass.

 

Hello, My name is..............................................

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Annyeong!! I update the story fast because I am worried that I cannot update in the coming week. I am sorry again that not all members of Twice are here in this chapter. I already thinking about your requests and how can I surrounds the pairing whole story. If you want to request more, you can until I already decided it. What do you think in this chapter?  I plan for this chapter that I will never tell the unknown sender was Nayeon but I think it will be more complicated for me and it will take long. I plan this story about 10 chapters only but I think it will be longer because of many Dahyun's POV.

Anyway, I really appreciated the views,subscribes and comments that you done for me. Thank you so much!! Because this is my first time to write a story online. I feel overwhelm to your comments and I am more inspired to write more in the future.Please continue to wait and read my story. OKKIEE!!! That's it from now :) BYE!!