Cry And Heal

Maybe We?

 

CHAPTER 30

It's already disimissal time and everyone went to their own ways. Someof the students went home, pracices,play or do other stuffs. The auditorium is the busiest place this time because of the practices are on-going. Stereos, footsteps, shouts, choirs and crumpling papers can be heard inside the auditorium at most. Practically they have only 10 days left before the main show. Nayeon is getting crazy because of the deadline. It's crazier for her when her partner in-charge is not attending the practices. Tzuyu is not here today because she must fix some things about being varsity player. So Nayeon is alone doing everything. Meanwhile her subsitute in-charge, Sana is not around as well because she is doing canvass all the materials, props, costumes they will use for the main show. Ms. Park told to Nayeon yesterday that the other schools might come and watch their show because this schools have many partnerships or associations to the other schools. She needs to become more serious this time because this is no joke, if they did not well they will put their school's name on shame and it may cause many teachers willl be disappointed to her. She don't want her grades to be danger. Everytime she sees and thinks wrong, she quickly pointed it and nags it. While everyone is occupied on their own practices and it seems that they are doing well. Nayeon decided to make a move to approach Dahyun because this is not right time to do nothing about Dahyun's problem. She need Dahyun back supervising in the practices so she can do other things than watching and instructing their practice.


" Mina, I will go somewhere. Can you check them for me? Thanks!" Nayeon let Mina know that she will be gone for a while.


" Yeah, Sure.. No problem" Mina just replied.


Nayeon go out to the auditorium. She notice that there are no people hanging out in the school grounds. The people in the auditorium are the only ones who stay in this school for long. Nayeon dashed going to detention because she kinda heard Dahyun that she will go there after the disimissal because she told so. She arrived there but there is no signs of the girl inside the room. The detention is close, it was written in the door. She thinks where Dahyun could be, she then remember that Dahyun chooses to stay in the classroom than attend the practices these days because Nayeon saw her there in the past days. She quickly walk going to the classroom hallways. Every room she passed are empty and dark and the only one she see a light comes from to their classroom. Nayeon smiled to herself because she knew that Dahyun will be there. While she is getting near, she noticed that all the windows are closed. She try to open the door but she can't. Nayeon become nervous. She try to turn the knob many times but still she can't open it. The door is locked. Nayeon try to peek over the windows even it was closed and still, she can't see anything besides desks and chairs. She lean to the door and try to hear some noise or anything that make her know if someone is inside the room but still, she don't hear anything. Nayeon thinks other places where Dahyun can be. Nayeon shakes her head as she thought something " Is she went home? No, she will not do that because Yugyeom is there."

 

Nayeon convinces Yugyeom earlier to go home early and not wait for her because Nayeon didn't want to continue anything related with Yugyeom.

 

Anyway, Nayeon will not think that first. She need to find Dahyun first when she suddenly see something inside. " Oh??  Is that her?" Nayeon asked herself when she saw someone shadow over the window.  

 

" Dahyun.. Dahyun.. Open the door. I need to talk you." Nayeon calmly said as she knocks the door. But Nayeon thought something again " No! This can't be? I saw some shadow a person who is sitting in the chair. It might her and NO!! Dahyun can't do that! She can't suicide it is because of her bad childhood memory. No!" Nayeon thinks while she knocks angrily in the door that make the person inside wake up because of the noises outside.

 

" Dahyun! Dahyun! Open the door! Please! Let me come in! Dahyun! " Nayeon knocks to the door agressively because Dahyun locked herself inside the classroom. Dahyun might do something bad. 


No one is answering.


Nayeon decided to make other option than knocking to the door. She need to rescue Dahyun as she thinks the girl's life is in danger. She move far way from the door as she can and she rapidly ran there but........

 

Dahyun opens the door groggily while rubbing her eye. She seems that she just woke up from deep  slumber. 

 

Nayeon is suprise to see that the door is open automatically and she realize that there is a person standing there. She is in midway to there as she saw realized it. It's really late to stop herself slaming the door because Nayeon's body crashed onto Dahyun. " Yah! " she shouted.


*Door creaks*


A stong fast wind pass by.


A loud crash noise can be heard.


They both fall in the floor, Nayeon's arms securely wrapped in her body as she thinks that Dahyun will be hurt when no one can catch her fall backwards. Nayeon ended up in her top. She heard Dahyun groans in pain even Nayeon is supporting her back. Dahyun open her eyes, she greeted Nayeon's beauty closely. They are facing to each other so close that they can feel their hot breathes and their nervous beating hearts. Nayeon just stared to her and don't know what to do. Nayeon slightly blushed on how close their faces away and their position right now.  Dahyun just realize how embarassing it is so she makes many blinks. Dahyun get up easily and Nayeon follows her. 

 

Dahyun brushes off her skirt, sleeves and coat. Nayeon worriedly asked her " Are you okay? Did you feel hurt something?"

 

" Why you cared?! I'm not fine,okay! Leave me alone!" Dahyun's sudden anger show up to her.


"Dahyun..." Nayeon mumbled.


" Why are you here? You said that you want me to forget you. I am doing it but you keep coming to me. How can I forget you?!" Dahyun shouts not so loud but not so soft also. 


" You don't need to do it.. I take back my words,remember? So don't forget me." Nayeon nervously said because she don't know how to answer that question.


" Do you think I will just slip it away easily? I remember all the hurtful words you told to me before and now you will tell me that you will take all your words back! Areyou crazy?!" 


" Dahyun, that's not I meant to. I mean is when Tzuyu accidently came to us when we are arguing, the words I told you and to her is different. I not really meant what I said to you, Dahyun. Don't forget me." Nayeon explained and Dahyun is now glaring to her.


" Don't forget you?! I'm starting it and then you will say that you did not meant your words you told to me. Seriously, you really want me to torture myself. After all the years, you will tell me that I don't need to forget all your words that make me hurt so much that I couldn't erase in my mind! When you reject me, I remember all the words and the things you done to me on that day, Yeonnie! How can I forget the person who hurted me so much at the young age? And I will found out you are Im Nayeon all this times? Why? Why you are here? Are you trying to hurt me again??! Come on, let's fight and I don't care the consequences. I want to make a revenge on what you did to me."


" DAHYUN! STOP! " Nayeon shouted.


" Why are you not calling me, Hyunnie!! I told you that my real name is ugly,right??!" Dahyun said and then she cracks up crying quietly.


" Because I didn't know it!! I don't know you, Kim Dahyun!" Nayeon answered.


Dahyun look to her seriously and she said while chuckling " Huh? Are you joking me, Im?!! You are my cousin's ex-girlfriend! It's no way that you can't be Yeonnie!"


" NO! I'm not! I'm not the person you are talking about, Dahyun." 


" Then, who are you?"


" I am the Im Nayeon who Kim Dahyun helps and saves. I am the girl who Kim Dahyun really hates. The oh so popular brat that lied to everyone that I am Kim Dahyun's cousin ex-girlfriend. You now know me?" Nayeon angrily said.


" You lied??! You're not Yeonnie?!" 


" I said that I'm not her! I just said it you many times." 


" Eyy...  You're lying to me so I can't mad at you." 


" Do you think I look like I am lying right now? Come on, I throw my pride just to talk to you because I broke our deal and I know you hated me. Aishhhh.. " Nayeon annoyingly said while looking to Dahyun.


" Why you want to talk to me? You hate me too,right?"


" No, I'm not  anymore." Nayeon quietly said like it was whisper but can be heard.


"Wae? Don't tell me you need something to me that's why you are not hating me right now,right?"


" Ouch.. I'm not like that person. But it's kinda true but this is different because this is for your sake, not mine and this is not really big deal like before." Nayeon pretended to be hurt.

 

" What do you need? Get it straight, Im." Dahyun annoyingly said.

 

" KIM DAHYUN! I NEED YOU TO ATTEND THE PRACTICES!!! WE JUST HAVE 10 DAYS LEFT!! YOU FREAK! YOU ALWAYS STAYS HERE!!" Nayeon angrily stormed around the classroom while slapping Dahyun's arms.

 

"Yah! Why you are so violent?" Dahyun pitifully said.

 

" I catch all your responsibilities! You know I am so tired because of you!! "

 

" Okay. okay. Sorry. okay. I'm too tired too for thinking of you always. I feel you." Dahyun said when Nayeon feels heat from her cheeks from Dahyun's little confession.

 

They both sitted in the chair and Dahyun startes to make a conversation " I know you always come here to check me if I am still here every practice when I was not attending. "

 

Nayeon feels embarass because Dahyun knows that. She felt that Dahyun might think of her as a stalker.

 

So, she quickly answered to Dahyun " I'm worried to you." Dahyun smiled at her at the first very time all these days. It's nice that Dahyun can smile that Nayeon is grateful to see Dahyun smile because of her. 

 

" Many people are worried to me as well as they noticed that I change. I think they were right, I change for the mean time."

 

" Why are you always crying writing in this paper?" Nayeon ask as she lit up the paper from the desk to show what she meant.

 

" Writing on that paper is... the only way I could express my anger or hatred feelings inside of my heart from  long time ago till now. This is the punishment I got from fighting my cousin. I already finished 8 papers and I passed it to the detention. As you can see there, there is only one sentence and it means that I wasn't done yet. I think I will never finish that. Can you see my teardrops there? Because I always crying when writing then I'll sleep later on to forget the sadness for a moment I felt when writing on that paper." Dahyun said. It's very obvious how her voice is full of sorrow and sadness, especially her eyes. Her eyes is so blank now, Nayeon don't know what she really feels right now. It's unknown.

 

"What did you written in the papers? I'm sure you wrote me there?" Nayeon joked but the same time curious on what she wrote there. Nayeon is so sure that Dahyun  pours her everything for writing in this paper she is holding now. 


"Yes, I wrote about you at most actually, when I don't know that you are not her. You are not my Yeonnie." Dahyun deeply sighed.

 

" Jinjja?? Even a little you don't wrote me as a real Im Nayeon you just knew this year?" 

 

" I didn't but I was planning it. Honestly, I was really hurt when you broke our deal and your reason is not convincing to me why I supposed to leave you and don't care much of you." Dahyun confesses. Dahyun herself don't know why she open up this topic.

 

"Me too, I was hurt and I really regretted it. I should never done that to you. I'm sorry. My not real reasons is I don't need you or what but there is one reason that I can tell you now if you really want to find out. Over many days you always beside to me, thinking of you are coming with me makes me feel guilty. I know that from the start, you never liked to deal itself but I was suprise that you forgot that... you forgot that you hated me. To shorten,  my reason is I don't want you to harm and sacrifice yourself for me." Nayeon sincerely said while Dahyun is in the verge crying again.

 

" Hey, don't cry over these things! I don't know you are so emotional! I thought you have stone heart. Come here." Nayeon said and she wipes the tears in Dahyun's cheeks. Nayeon held Dahyun's face. " Don't think I was using you or what. Even I don't need you, you can always stay  beside with me. But if you need me, you can always call me and I'm sure that I'll be there." 


Dahyun cried her heart out. Nayeon can't help to cry also because she see the person she loves crying, she feels crying too. Nayeon pull Dahyun to her and she hugs the girl. She put Dahyun's head on her shoulders. She slowly caress Dahyun's head. 

 

After that, Nayeon told to Dahyun that she set a plan to make Dahyun leave her by using her cousin.


" I knew it! He's up something else. " Dahyun said.

 

" He is the one who makes a plan not me. He let me come with him but I really don't know you are his cousin. He just popped out in the hospital in our last day there. I was suprised to see him there and he told me that he'll transfer here to help me for forgeting you. "

 

Dahyun deeply sighed and close her eyes tightly as she said " I really don't know how to deal him, Nayeon. He makes eveyone believes that you are his ex, I am bad cousin, I am liar and foremost a lovesick to his ex!! I heard some conversations about you and me that I am so hurt to find out that you two fall in love to each other. Jealousy they called."

 

" You really are.."

 

" No.. I'm not. I'm just like that because I don't want to see Yeonnie and him that's why I reacted that way.  Don't take it wrong, Im." Dahyun reasoned.

 

" If I was his real ex, will you be angry? Nayeon blurts out as she was curious if Dahyun can be jealous or what.

 

" Of course not.  I'll not be angry." Dahyun said while teasing Nayeon by looking at her eyes.

 

" What??!" Nayeon suprise quick reaction. 

 

" Why? Why I must be angry if I don't have a right to be angry and I need to accept the fact that you two have a thing before." 

 

" Seriously, even a little bit?" Nayeon teased.

 

" Not really??" Dahyun is unsure to her answer as she keeps teasing to Nayeon.


" If I was not her ex but I am now his girlfriend, would you be angry now?" Nayeon smirked and this time Dahyun feels hurt.


"Why? Are you planning to be his girlfriend for real?" Dahyun said while staring to Nayeon intensely.


" No. No. Just answer my question." Nayeon trying to make Dahyun answer to her previous question.


" Hmmm. Yes? Because I don't like to. I don't want him for you. Happy?" Dahyun said as she stand to her seat. Nayeon expects deep reason but it's good that Dahyun will be angry. She just accept it.


" Okay.. Let's go back to our practice. You know I need you there." Nayeon invites Dahyun to go back to auditorium.


They went to the auditorium, the students are quite suprise to see them together again. Nayeon smiled to Dahyun to try to decrease the nervousness of the girl felt after what she done these days.


"Don't worry. I will come with you so you can know the changes." Nayeon said then she reach Dahyun's hand and hold it firmly. Dahyun quietly smile from the contact.


Dahyun feels flustered on how affectionate Nayeon towards her. Every Nayeon actions make her feel different things she must not. It's really different feeling yet addicting. It's good that Nayeon iniatiate to help her in condition. 


" Why am I like this? Is this really love?" Dahyun asked herself in her won thought while Nayeon is still holding her hand, busy watching the performances.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Early in the morning, Nayeon texted Dahyun that she will go there to fetch her because she kinda miss the girl with her going to school since they were been hospitalized in 2 weeks and then they become distant to each other so they miss this kind of moments when they are on deal. Dahyun is very happy when she received that message so she quickly prepared herself going to school.

 

Nayeon came fast as she expected because she is too excited to see Dahyun now. She arrived at the Dahyun's house but she don't see the girl there. There is a man walking towards to her from the door of the house. He looks like he will go to school early than to Dahyun.


" What are you doing here? Do you want to go with me?" Yugyeom calmly asked.


" Ah aniyo.. I will fetch your cousin. Is she done?" 


" Why are you coming with her, huh?" I thought you want to forget my cousin!" Yugyeom boils her anger up when Nayeon said that. Nayeon laughed to his reaction.


" I wouldn't want it now. You know Yugyeom, I like Dahyun and there is now way out to hide and forget everything what I felt to her." Nayeon proudly said as she is not afraid that Dahyun can catch her words.


Yugyeom glared to her angrily " So what??! Our deal is done just like that? It's been five days only. Come with me in school! Don't wait her! " 


" Wait!! I'll call Dahyun to make her imform." Nayeon said as she try to grab her phone but Yugyeom take her hand away from her pocket as he gripped tightly to make sure that Nayeon will not running away from him.


" Yah! Yugyeom! Where are you taking me??! Let me go!" Nayeon said as she try pull herself but it been stopped when there is a voice interrupts them.


" Oh! You are here Nayeon! What are you doing here here early in the morning?" Ms. Kim innocently as she walks towards to her but she noticed that her nephew is there also.


" Did you two knew each other?" Ms. Kim asked again but Yugyeom answer it fastily " Yes, auntie! We are going to school now together. Bye~" Yugyeom hurriedly said while he drag Nayeon away from his auntie so Nayeon can't answer or speak to her.


" They are weird. I'll tell this to Dahyun."Ms.Kim said as she walk back to their house. When Ms. Kim went inside, Dahyun is preparing her bag to get ready leaving.Ms. Kim asked her because she is curious to the two." Dahyunnie, you never told me that Nayeon and your cousin knew each other. Are they dating or something?" 


" What?! Where did you get that?" Dahyun asked then she stop from what she is doing.


"Because I saw Nayeon there earlier with him. I saw they are talking to each other. They already left." 


Dahyun quickly slung her bag on her shoulders. Dahyun's expression change into black aura or something that makes really scare to everyone. 


"Hey, What's the matter? Is there something wrong?" Her mother asked worriedly as she noticed Dahyun's expression.


" Mom! Why you let them leave? Yugyeom might do something bad to her. I need to find them! Bye~" 


Dahyun dashes out to their house as she angrily going to her school. She keep looking side by side that she might see them around. Dahyun remembers to their conversation that they made a plan to make her leave to Nayeon and she is so sure that Yugyeom don't want to ended it. She knows that Yugyeom is using that plan to hurt her. And she knows that Yugyeom will be mad if Nayeon is going to tell her that she want it to end it. She is nervous what Yugyeom do to her.


When she arrive to the school, all the students that she been passed by notice how angry she is again. When she reach the lobby, the gang saw Dahyun walking angrily. They called Dahyun but they are just ignored.


" What's her problem again?" Jungyeon asked her friends and they all shook their heads in confusion when Tzuyu suddenly get up and follows Dahyun.


" Yah! Chou Tzuyu! Where are you going?" Momo shouted to her and everyone feels that they need to help Tzuyu calming Dahyun. They followed her.Dahyun is still looking to the two presences while passing the classrooms when someone calling her attention.


" KIm Dahyun! Dahyun! Wait for me!" Tzuyu shouts and everyone looking at them confusely.


Dahyun hastily open the door in their classroom while moving her eyes to look where the girl she's been looking for but she don't see her at all. So she tried to asked her classmates who is currently calming her." Where's Nayeon!" she  shouted and everyone is calming down her " I need to see her! Yugyeom is with her!"


" She is not coming yet." her one of classmates afraidly said.


Dahyun went out to their classroom but Tzuyu thought something when Dahyun gets out. She blocked her way as she said " Dahyun, don't make a scandal in the seniors. It will be no good for you. You must wait her if she's with him."


" No! You don't understand me, Tzuyu! I must find them immediately! If you don't want me to go in the seniors then I'll looking them over the whole school grounds!" Dahyun said as she walked away and continue her quest. Her classmates join to calming her because this is not good for her especially she been in detention before and she got warning. 

 

(Meanwhile)


" Okay! Tell me why you want to cut off our deal?" Yugyeom angrily asked her as he let her hand away from him.


" I told you that I don't want to forget her anymore because I like her!"


" What?! Are you kidding me, Nayeon? You like her? Don't you see how the way she looks to you now? She's angry to you and I promise to you that she will just hurt you because you told me that she likes soemone else." Yugyeom try to convince her but Nayeon is so eager to get away from him.


" I don't care if I'll hurt or not! I just want to freaking leave you now! I don't want to be with you, Yugyeom. I feel that coming with you is really wrong." Nayeon said and she try to leave when she saw Dahyun is going to them. 

"YOU BASTARD! YOU LIED TO ME AND TO  EVERYONE!! YOU LIED ABOUT NAYEON IS YOUR EX??!! HOW SHAMEFUL YOU ARE!!" Dahyun shouted over Yugyeom while pointing him but Nayeon is went to her and try to stop her for shouting " Please, calm down. It's not helping!" 


" Yeah This is not helping! But I can't help to be angry to him!" Dahyun shouted back.


" Yes. I lied that Nayeon is my ex. So what???!  It's not really big deal anyway. " Yugyeom said.


" Not big deal???!!! " Dahyun repeats and she is now exhaling deeply because of her anger.  She went to Yugyeom and hits him " You! I don't know what I need to do to you!! You're really mean!!!!" Dahyun as she hits him many times and everyone is trying to pull her away.


" Dahyun-ah! Stop it! " Chaeyoung but the girl never stops hitting me. Dahyun try to fight over to the people who is pulling her back but she shouted as she defeated " Yah!!! Don't stop me! You never know how I truly feels!"

 

By that, everyone release her as they let Dahyun free but this time Dahyun is not hitting him. She looked to him with full of disappointment. It feels like Dahyun will cry anytime that she looks to his cousin.


" I don't know  why you are my cousin. You're thinking that lying is a joke,huh? It's not! All the people who came here with me knows that I have a hard time within past days. Why?? It's because of your Stupid LIE!!!" 


" Dahyun, you don't need to speak. You can leave now." Sana said in Dahyun's back.


" No, I will never let pass this moment. I want to release my anger now." Dahyun scarily said as she look directly in Yugyeom's eyes. Nayeon is very worried that Dahyun might cry here infront of many people, she don't want see Dahyun weak.  She remember when Dahyun told her that writing in the paper can release her anger but Dahyun always ended up crying.


"Why? Are you still not moving on to her?" Yugyeom bravely asked her.


" This is not about moving on to her, Yugyeom. You knew how am I angry when you brought out a topic about her. Because I know you know what she done to me. This lie has a very big impact to me since Nayeon is my friend. I really thought she was her! You don't know how I suffer this feelings I've been holding on within these days! I can't sleep, talk and eat properly because of your LIE!" Dahyun exclaimed loudly. No one understands what are they talking about except Nayeon since Kei talked to her yesterday.


" If it's not moving on to her then what are you been angry about?" Yugyeom said.


" What you and she done to me is my problem. You know she rejects me,right? I feel very hurt and it adds up when you two become couple. It's very painful for me even I totally don't have feelings for her anymore. She's very cruel even you! You always do it! YOU! --" Dahyun said when she suddenly felt dizzy and her head ached. Her eyesight becomes black and everyone see her faint while talking.


" DAHYUN!" everyone gasped  as they rush to Dahyun who is now laying in the ground. Yugyeom just stand there and doing nothing. Yugyeom knows that Dahyun faints every time she is totally mad or releasing her anger to him because it was done many times since before. 


They try to shake Dahyun but still she is not unconscious. Sana remembers how she faint to the court while running, Dahyun brought her to clinic. So she get an idea that this time she is the one who will bring Dahyun in clinic as payback what she done to Sana before. When suddenly she see Nayeon trying to make Dahyun stand and she put Dahyun's arm over to her shoulders so she can support her. Sana quickly went to Nayeon and asked her " Can I help you bringing her to clinic? "

 

" Sure. Grab her right arm and let's walk in sync so we can get there." Nayeon said. She don't care about rivalry anymore when Dahyun is not fine now. Everyone go with them, they are asking them for help but they choose to refuse them.

 

" They want to pay back what Dahyun did to them. In Sana case, Dahyun brought her in clinic before while in Nayeon's case is Dahyun sacrifice herself to save her. They are both guilty if they don't bring Dahyun there so let them be." Tzuyu said to their friends as they try to understand what Tzuyu's mean.


When they reach to the clinic. The gang is the only one left waiting the two get out tp the room. They all worried to Dahyun. 

 

" Aisshhhh.. I don't understand what are they talking about earlier but I think this is less intense since we all try to calmed her down but again this time she faints because she is controlling to much." Jihyo angrily said but in a sad tone. They are waiting when the two go out from the room.

 

" What happen to her?" Chaeyoung quickly asked.

 

" She just need enough rest. Stress and starving herself makes her faint. She will wake up in any hours. We can go back to the class and wait her later." Nayeon clearly said and decided to go back to their class since Dahyun is not already wake up for just a few hours. 


After a several hours pass, they check if Dahyun is already awaken but to their disappointment,she's still not. Lunch, disimissal and practice are done but Dahyun is still not waking up.

 

" Why is she taking so long? Are you sure that she don't need go to hospital with this?" Tzuyu said while walking around the clinic. 

 

" I guess she needs a lot of sleep. She's too drain." Nayeon said as she sit down to the couch.

 

" Guys, we needto go home now because it will be heavy traffic when we got late." Jungyeon, Jihyo and Chaeyoung bids goodbye to them while Mina got up and prepared herself to leave also as she said " Hey, I will go home too. The landlord might lock the gate early so I need to go home. I'm sorry."

 

" Nah, It's okay. We are many here." Sana aswered while Momo start to pack her things and she said " I need to go home too" Momo lied. The truth is she wants to fetch MIna in bus station to check if she's safe or not. She always doing this for Mina since they are secretly in relationship. Momo added " I'll come with you,Mina. Wait for me!" 

 

The three of them chuckled on how they are treating each other and Tzuyu speaks up " They are so obvious. Why they don't tell us that they have something?" Sana laughed and said " How I wish that Dahyun and I are just like them. They are totally love each other, right?" Sana dreamily said.

 

Tzuyu and Nayeon look each other when Sana said that and they don't know how to respond it. " You know Sana, you don't need to be like them. If you're loving someone, make sure that your love is unique, because that makes her loved you even more because you are different and she can't able to see it from everyone else ." Nayeon warmly said that she feels like she need to teach Sana a lesson about love.

 

" Really??! That's a nice advice. Did you love someone else before, Nayeon?" Sana asked.

 

" Of course I am. Why wouldn't I? In this face of mine, many people are admiring me." Nayeon proudly said then Tzuyu claps her hands while raising her hand and she said " Like me. like me. I am the one who admires you!"

 

Nayeon just laugh how ridicolous Tzuyu was while Sana frowns from what she see to the two. Sana doesn't take Tzuyu's rejection as a joke so that's why she frowns. While the two having a great time, Sana's phone rings. She get the call from her mom.


" Hey, I will just take this call." Sana said whle she leaving the room and they both nodded. As Sana was not in the room, Nayeon bursted out laughing " What??" Tzuyu asked her on what she's laughing about.


" Sana is jealous to us." Nayeon said as she try to control laughter.


" How did you know?" Tzuyu cutely asked,


" Don't you see her face earlier when you joked about you as my admirers. She looked pissed, Tzuyu. I believe that you still have a chance." Nayeon stated.


" She still want Dahyun. She just reacted that way because of...." 


" Because of what?" Nayeon is grinning to her.


" She feels uneasy?" Tzuyu confusedly said as she try to make excuse that Sana is not jealous to them.  


The door suddenly open and Sana walked in with her phone. She went to her bag and pack her things up " Sana, are you going home now?" Tzuyu asked Sana while looking to her.


" My mom wants me to go home because there are some visitors will come to our house this night so I must be there. " Sana explained and Nayeon asked her " How about Dahyun? I thought you want to wait for her." 

 

" I'm sorry but this is emergency. I really need to go home now. Can you watch her for me, Nayeon. I know you will stay here." Sana said and Nayeon just nodded meanwhile Tzuyu is packing her stuffs as well. After a minutes, Sana left the clinic. Tzuyu is rushing to pack because she wants to go home with Sana. 

 

" Yah! Are you leaving me here?! I can't believe that you are like that when it comes to Sana. You'll betray you're friend that is not been well. " Nayeon shouted.

 

"I'm sorry. Sana said that she wants to be like them and I thought I should come with her because she wants it too. "

 

"Seriously, are you doing that? Did you heard that she wants to do it with Dahyun,idiot? " Nayeon asked her with disbelief and Tzuyu just smiled to her " I know but she wants it. I want to make her say that she wants to do that with Tzuyu."


" You are so totally crazy over her. Okay. okay. Go now! She might be in her home because you are so slow." 


" I hope she's not! Anyway, I'm doing this for you so you can have her alone. Goodluck!" Tzuyu cheerfully said while making her way out to the room.

 

" Yah! What did you mean??!!" Nayeon angrily said as she no longer see Tzuyu's presence.

 

Nayeon sighed and rub her forehead as she try to relax herself when she is too tired for what she done this day. Nayeon looked over Dahyun who is soundlessly sleeping in the bed. She don't know why Dahyun is taking too much sleep. Nayeon stand up from the couch and try to stretch her whole body so she can't feel any pain. After she stretched, she can feel pain all over to the body. She wants to lay down in the bed like Dahyun but she can't. The couch is too small for her if she lay there. She went to Dahyun and enjoy staring at Dahyun's sleeping face.

 

"Aisshhhh... You are really a tofu. Your skin are so white and soft like tofu. " Nayeon said as she pinch Dahyun's cheek to try to wake her up. I hold her face and look to her lovingly as I talked to myself. " Kim Dahyun, why are you not waking up? I'm really sorry to leave early this morning because Yugyeom drags me. I really don't know how I will end up everything to him. You know that I am so scare to see your angry face earlier because I know you might get trouble for doing that and thankfully you didn't any warnings about this but look at you, you are here and still sleeping. What Yeonnie done to you? I think your main reason why you are angry to her because she rejects you before and now you can't fall in love to someone because you don't want to feel hurt again. You must be suffer a lot because of that. I think you really love her before that's why you got that trauma. "


Nayeon come closer to Dahyun's face as she thinking " This is the face of Dahyun if we are kissing that day when we are on the hospital." Nayeon try to look closer as she can feel Dahyun's steady breathe. Nayeon can feel how her heart pounds crazily. She looked down to Dahyun's lips as she remember the sensation. Why she feels like she want to kiss Dahyun now? Nayeon's thoughts are getting mess because they are making Nayeon wants to kiss her.Nayeon decided to make this move as she whispered to herself " Just a peck, Nayeon. Nothing more." 

 

Nayeon leaned in closer to Dahyun's face when suddenly Dahyun raised her hand and slung her arm around Nayeon's neck as she close the gap between her and Nayeon. Dahyun kiss Nayeon,once again. Nayeon close her eyes to feel Dahyun's lips on her. Dahyun try to sit up so they can kiss properly. This was so different from the first and second. This is the most passionate one. Nayeon cupped Dahyun's face to deepen her kiss. Dahyun is so suprise that Nayeon is responding to her kiss easily unlike before. It really feels so right. They both thought that will they are kissing. Dahyun's heart will gonna explode from what she feels right now and she don't know why she is doing this in the first place. When she see Nayeon face is so close to her, she doesn't hesitate to kiss her right away. At first, Nayeon is very shocked that Dahyun kiss her. She thought that she is the one who will kiss her. But again Dahyun kissed her again. Her heart feels so warm right now. It lasted for longer than the second one.


Dahyun release their kiss and she looked to Nayeon who is nervously looking at her. She smiled and asked her " Why your face is so close to me earlier? Do you want to kiss me?" 

 

Nayeon's cheeks are really like a tomato now because she is shy and embarass for what she done " uhhhhmmm.... " Nayeon stuttered and she is finding her excuse about that.


" If you want to kiss me, just ask me. I can kiss you every time you want but tell me the truth first." Dahyun said while staring to Nayeon. She thought herself " Nayeon is too cute now."


" It's not like that! I'm just--- se-e some-thing i-n your nose. There is a -- I don't know what is it called. I don't want to kiss you!" 


" Why you kissed me back if you don't want." Dahyun smirked.


"uhhmmm.... Aishhhh!!! I don't know! I will go home now! I'll leave you here!!" Nayeon annoyingly said and she quickly went out to the clinic. She fastly ran away to the clinic so Dahyun will not catch her.


Meanwhile, Dahyun is smiling like a dork and keep touching her lips as she thought their kiss a while ago. " In my nose??? I heard you said just a peck and nothing more. You're perfectly lying to me, Im. Did you have feelings for me?" Dahyun said to herself and try to stand up from her bed.


(TEASERS FOR CHAPTER 31)

" If it rains, I will go home and soak in the rain. If not, I will fetch you going to your home. " Dahyun said to Nayeon. Nayeon don't have a choice to agree this bet.

" Dahyun! Dahyun! Where are you?" Nayeon called out Dahyun over the streets.

" Yeonnie..." Dahyun said as the girl full of bangs appeared to her sight. " Yeah, it's me, Yeonnie. I need to talk to you." Kei answered while making steps forward to the girl.

" Take this. Because of this letter I try to be close to you so I can comfort you when you read this. I know you are so hurt when he left you and I know you need someone to lean on. When I saw you again, I thought this things."  Yugyeom said as he pass the letter to Nayeon that she keeps refusing to read it.

Author's note:
 Hi~! I updated and I know you were all quite suprise how I end this chapter. I think this chapter is long too. Is this leading to confession or not?? I hope you still wait that moment when they confess their feelings~! Thanks for further reading this story and commenting also. I appreaciate it all! Anyway, Congratulations to my girls #TWICECHEERUP1STWIN. You all deserved it!!! They are doing great!! Congrats! Congrats! Thanks again my beloved readers and keep reading this till end~~