Bestfriends?

Maybe We?

 

CHAPTER 21

"Tzuyu.... I am sorry :( Please talk to me. Be mad to me.. Please speak up.." Nayeon raises Tzuyu's face to meet her gaze. But the other girl just keep lowering her head because she is crying hard and she don't want Nayeon to see her weak side. The next step that Nayeon does is she cupped Tzuyu's face and wipe the tears from her cold cheeks. Tzuyu finally have courage to look at Nayeon's face. Tzuyu removes Nayeon's hands on her face and she wipes her tears by herself. And finally she speaks up.

" You don't need to be sorry, Nayeon-ah. I am the one who fall in love, not you. And I don't want to force you to like me back and you--u have someone els-e." Tzuyu said.

"But Tzuyu, I am guilty because I just get your hopes high to like you back and I think I don't deserve your love." I managedly said to Tzuyu.

"Nayeon-ah... Pleas stop.... Every time you explained some things, it's more painful for me... Please.. let us finished this ramyun first because it's getting cold now plus I invite you because I go---t the highest sco---re in Scienc-e. right??

We must celebrate this day, Nayeon. Forget it." Tzuyu coldly said while stopping her tears. Her voice was very sad and shallow. 

We manage to finish our ramyum without talking to each other. Tzuyu pays for our meal even I really opposed to it. She told me that she is the first who will leave because it's very heart breaking to her if I still come to her  while I'm fixing my things, Tzuyu turn around to me and asked "Don't worry, Nayeon. I think I will be temporary gone in your side now. You know... you should go with Dahyun now because I think she is the only person who I can trusted to you for now since I can see that Dahyun is not hating you anymore and she treats you really well suprisingly. I will be glad if Kim Dahyun is your someone else.... Isn't she?"

Her advice and question makes me want to cry, Tzuyu is still concerned for me even I broke her heart. It really pain me to see her fake smiling to tell me she is fine or she is okay to her rejection and she even ask me if my someone else is... Dahyun. I look to her straightly and said "I don't refer Dahyun as my someone else earlier and I never tell you if who's my someone else becasue I seemed to be unsure for my feelings. "

"Can I still have a chance if you realized that you don't like that person?" Tzuyu asked me and I swear I can see through her eyes of hope that I can repricated her feelings and her tone was like she is pleading.

"I really don't know, Tzuyu-ah. You should find someone else that will really loves you. I don't know neither if that person likes me too. We are on the same road too, Tzuyu. I can feel you right now, so I always apologizing you" I said.

"I guess there's no other things must talk about. I should leave now. I need to be alone so I can forget this... if I forget this.. I can come back to you as a good friend and a schoolmate. I will go now... Bye~" Tzuyu bids goodbye. I felt loneliness in her voice. 

"Why they always want Dahyun for me?? Is it Dahyun right for me?? Ughh.. my head and my heart hurts..
 

(DURING LUNCH TIME IN SCHOOL)

Dahyun quietly eating with her friends. The gang are chatting to each other about random topics they got in their heads. Sana eyeing Dahyun's expression, she can see that Dahyun is not her mood. 

"Yah! Dahyun, why so quiet again?? I thought you change after all this time you become member of this gang. What's bothering you?" Chaeyoung asked.

Dahyun snapped in her thoughts and said "Oh.. I just thinking about the rehearsals.. You know other students don't follow our team easily.. they nags a lot and the principal always consulting us on what progress we did. It freaks me out." 

"Tskk. I really hate when I become in-charge also last year. I thought my hair got white because many problems are rising from the start od the preparations till to the actual show. My advice to you is don't give up easily.. I know you can do this with Nayeon" Jihyo smiled at her warmly.

"Yeah! You should don't stress yourself. Too much stress makes you uglier and you know that I don't want to make it happen because I will miss my cutie,cutie DUBU!! We always here for you and you know that I am also available for you, Dahyun *wink*" Sana teases.

Everyone laughed even Dahyun because she can't resist Sana's cuteness and innocence.

"OH. MY.GOD!! Sana you should confess to her!!Your moves was very obvious. ahahahhaha" Jungyeon laughs.

All can Dahyun was embarassing smile because the gang teases her with her long time crush, Sana. And Sana was grinning and laughing along to the gang.

"DAISUKI!!! KIM DAHYUN!! HEARTEU~~" Sana makes a finger heart and she points it to Dahyun. 

"MY FEELS~~~!! DaNa FTW!! HAHAHAHA" Mina fangirling to the two cutest friend she known.

The laughs subsided because they are too tired to laugh and Momo asked Sana seriously "You told us that Dahyun is your girl crush.... Can we asked that if there are some realization that you think that make you want or date Dahyun for REAL??? I'm serious here, Sana. Just curious."

Sana gulps and she thinks that this the time she should tell her feelings to dahyun but she want that her friends is not around when she decide of confessing to Dahyun because she wants to confess her heart out and some cheesy and cringing lines she will tell to Dahyun. She decided "Momo-chan and my beloved friends, uhmmm.... I will tell you that I like Dahyun but it's not like a couple thing. If the like becomes deeper, I will tell you the truth. But for now.. no-no, too early.. excited much??  Anyway, Ithink Dahyun doesn't like it. I repected her choice." Sana explained.

"AHH~~" gang said unison while nodding their heads. Dahyun is still quiet and she feel awkward at from Sana's explanation. She really confused... ? "Ughhh.. my head and my heart hurts.. Can we go now to classroom" she said.

The gang understands Dahyun because she's not in her mood and they suddenly joked to Dahyun.  Sana feel worse.

Dahyun ignored her explanations and nothing happens in serious talk that Momo asked her. Sana thinks "Is Nayeon again???" she asked to herself and she shoved it off and she added "Anyway, Tzuyu and Nayeon will be together this time because she will confess, I hope she's not rejected"

She quietly follows Dahyun and the gang going to their building which are their rooms belong. Sana thinks that Dahyun is just tired.  While they are walking, someone taps on Dahyun's shoulder and Sana suprised even the the gang. Sana thought "She's the one who sings very well"  

"Crush~~ I mean Dahyun, where will we doing rehearsals later??" Yuju asked with her brightest smile.
Dahyun smiled at her and said "Uhmmm. Where do you want to practice?? It depends on you since you are practing not me :)" she laughs.

The gang left clueless on their conversations when Jihyo joined to them "Hey! You don't ask me where we should practice??" Dahyun answered "Because you are not asking,Jihyo-ah. BTW, Yuju.. I appreciated your efforts and I'm sorry to left you last morning because it;s already time. " Dahyun said sincerely. "No problem, Dahyun. When it comes to you, you're strong to me.hehehehe. have a nice afternoon classes coming. Bye~" 

Yuju walks away with a smile plastered on her face. She may look normal but deep inside she's over fangirling to her crush. She cannot believe that Dahyun just talked to her and she even joked. Yuju sigh with idiotic smile and said to herself "Gawwwhddd!! I never been felt happy before.." 

Sana was still confused at the happenings earlier. She never saw Dahyun and Yuju hang out or talked to each other.

Why she feel this when she found out that Nayeon and Dahyun come together at morning?? Is she jealous again in another girl?? Why Dahyun makes me feel like I have many rivals to her love? Is this really I want?? To compete very girl or boy that she feel jealous? Sana just throw the thoughts and decided to think too much.

When Sana and Mina arrives at the classroom, she found Tzuyu's desk is empty which means the girl is not coming back yet from their date or lunch maybe.. She asked some of her classmates to know where is Tzuyu be and Mina asked her too why Tzuyu is not here. She thinks that she should ask Nayeon where Tzuyu be. No... it can be.. 

When she arrived at the classroom of Nayeon's, she went to Nayeon with her eyes flaring and ready to bombarded heavy questions. The gang noticed Sana's expression and Dahyun saw it too. As a person who really close to this two people, she go to Nayeon's desk too because she needs to stop on what's up to them. Before Dahyun can talk, Sana already told her words

"Nayeon, where is Tzuyu?? You two have a lunch, right?? Where is she right now??"

"I don't know.. She told that she will not come in the afternoon class." Nayeon replied.

"What did you do to her?? Tzuyu is never like that?? Did you jusst--" Sana hits Nayeon's desk loudly so the class grab their attention to them.

"Stop.. Sana.. You should do this outside not here"  Dahyun told to Sana.

"Dahyun, don't mess with us! Did you make Tzuyu cry?? huh??~~ Tell me or else!" Sana warned Nayeon.

Nayeon pull Sana to the outside of the room and she look some place that no one is around. The class gossips and murmurs are been heard on the room.

"What about, Tzuyu?? Why Sana was very angry?? " Jubgyeon asked. The gang shook their heads as an answer as a no. Suddenly, Mina came to their classroom,looking to Sana.

"Did you saw Sana?? I looking for her, our prof is in our room now. She will be written absent if she don't appear" Mina said.

"What happen to Sana and Tzuyu?? Why Sana suddenly mad to Nayeon" Momo asked.

"Tzuyu don't came back and it's unusual to Tzuyu,right?? " Mina

"Why Nayeon??" Chaeyoung asked.

"She's the only person who with Tzuyu." Mina replied.

"Ah.. I see.. I can see now why." Jihyo commented.

Mina returned to her classroom without Sana. While Nayeon and Sana is facing to each other.

"Now, tell me what happen to her." Sana mockingly said.

"She confessed to me and I rejected her feelings." Nayeon said it while looking  down on the ground.

"WHAT???!! Where is she right now. She needs me now."

" I don't know she told me that she need to be alone and avoid me"

" Where she treats you"   Sana asked.        

"At the famous Ramyun shop nearby to the park" Nayeon answered.

"You can go back. I will looking her." and she added. "Nayeon, if thee is something bad happens to her. It's your fault and  I will never forgive you." Sana last warning to Nayeon.

Sana dashed fastly going outside of the campus. She must find Tzuyu. They both planned this and she must there when the other girl feel like giving-up. But she remembers that she is cutting classes and she is not allowed to go home or outside during class hours. All she can do now is to climb at the school backyard's wall to escape here. Because of her dedication, she can able to jump over the wall. She feel pained when she makes landing in concrete road. It doesn't matter to her right now. She needs to find Tzuyu ASAP! 

"Gosh!! Where she is?? Ramyun Shop?? Maybe she's at the park" Sana whispered to herself.

She went to the park and Tzuyu is not there. She sat on the bench and she thinks the possible places can Tzuyu be found. "Eureka!!! Sana you're really genius! Tzuyu might be at the public badminton court nearby here." 

Since Tzuyu rejected by Nayeon, she thinks that Tzuyu was in her true true, badminton. Sana laughs to herself how ridiculous she thinks before because she don't expect to think that way. She believes that Tzuyu's true love is badminton as she see the girl playing to herself while making (don't know the term).

"Tzuyu!!! I was glad you here!" Sana shouted Tzuyu as she is very worried to the girl. Tzuyu just sadly smile to her and said "She rejected me, Sana-chan. She don't like me.. and she will never liked me the way I like her"  Tzuyu just sighed and she went to the bleachers will wiping her sweat in her fore head and she  faces to Sana.

"I feel stupid.. I feel that she will don't like me at first but stil I continue and now I am so fragile.. I'm really stupid." Tzuyu weakly said.
 

"Are you drunk,  Tzuyu?" Sana notices the way Tzuyu talk and look at her like a crazy fool.
 

" I am hopeless romantic!!!! I'm hoping when there is nothing. No feelings at me at all.
 

"Tzuyu! What do you drink! It's not right thing to do! Were still not at the proper age to drink."
 

"Whatever.. The vendor allowed me to buy those drinks and it's really good feeling. I LIKE IT!! HAHAHAHA"
 

"Tzuyu, calm down,okay?? I'm sorry to make you plan this whole thing."

"No,it's really really okay with me and I have a lot of reflections about that plan, anyway" Tzuyu answered.
"But why?? Why??? WHY?? Sana!" Tzuyu cracks up crying. Sana doesn't want to see this Tzuyu's side because it's very different on what she looks.
"It's okay, Sana.. Cry everything! " Sana cheered her.
"I really loved her!! Why?? Why she loved someone else!! Not me!! Sana~~~?? What's that person that I don't have??? Sana~~" Tzuyu cried as she told the whole story to Sana.
" Maybe Nayeon is too blind. she don't see how beautiful you are, how kind you are, how sweet you are, how cool you are. She is blind, Tzuyu. It's not your fault and it's her fault to not notice how you do everything for her. " Sana said.
 

"How kind you are, you always here to support and cheer me unlike her she just keep apologizing that makes me painful for me." Tzuyu sincerely smiled at Sana.
 

"You should forget her from now on..  because Tzuyu, she doesn't deserve to break your precious heart" Sana adviced.
 

"Yeah.. and I reflect it from our plans." Tzuyu chuckled.
 

"But there is one thin--gg, I really really realized earlier when I saw yo-uuu, Sana-chan!" Tzuyu smiles.
 

"What is it?"
 

You know... I'm thinking if I should date you instead" Tzuyu said.
 

"What?? You will date me! It's a no for me even you just rejected" Sana defended.
 

"Waeyo??!! Why you don't like me?? huh?? I thought you will accept it because you always worried to meee"Tzuyu whined. and she added "Aishh.. Kim Dahyun always against me!!"

"It's just.... (long pause) We planned this but you failed. When you failed it doesn't mean that I will give up to Dahyun and in fact I slightly confess to her when....." Sana paused. she remember that day, she slightly confess because she is mad to Dahyun and Nayeon hugging.

"When?? Why you stop??" Tzuyu asked.

"Honestly, I confess because I mad at Dahyun and Nayeon because I saw them hugging like really really tight." Sana confessed.

"I knew it! Nayeon lied to me! I know she has feelings for Dahyun! But Dahyun still too dense to know. Well, I don't care to her right now and all I care for now is YOU~~" Tzuyu looked straightly in Sana's eyes. " YOU because I don't want you to feel hurt like me beause you are my only one that I care the most.. So I was asking you if we should date instead of them"

"Thank you for your concern, Tzuyu. I appreciated it but I still like her. Sorry to make you feel worse."   Sana apologizes.

" It was just optional choice to live normal again." Tzuyu smile sadly.

Sana holds Tzuyu's hands and she kissed it and she said while squeezing Tzuyu's hand " Tzuyu, there a lot of people like you.. So don't feel like you're the only one who feel broken. There's many events will happen and you not notice that your destiny might be besides you or near to you. We don't know.. We need just wait the moment that you could both of you have mutual feelings. " Sana smiles to her. Tzuyu feels like she's in heaven. "Sh*t, how can I not notice that Sana is very beautiful when she smiles. It's very too late for me." Tzuyu said to herself while looking amazed on what Sana making her feel something new to her.

Tzuyu speaked up and said " Can I love you, Minatozaki Sana? Even you don't like or what. Just let me love you"

Sana swears that she feels her heart pounds when Tzuyu said that those words that she can't really imagined. She feel anxious.

"No.. You will be just hurt like Nayeon did to you" Sana nervously said because she couldn't think any answers.

(TEASER FOR CHAPTER Pt.2)
"Nayeon! Look out!!" Dahyun shouted and everyone in auditorium become chaos.
"Momo is very y, right?? If I get her, I will won to our bet... " someone said while looking  at Momo evilly.
"You know what, I'm started to fall for you" Nayeon said it honestly.
" Yuju-ah, Let's eat lunch together! since you want it. Sorry, Nayeon... Yuju wants to eat with me" Dahyun said while Nayeon look at her unbelievably.
"Do you like her, Kim Dahyun?" Im Nayeon asked these question frustatedly.

 

Author's Note:
Hi! First of all, I cutted this chapter into two parts because it's kinda long from the teasers that I written on my previous chapter and I'm so excited to update this story. Sorry to Dayeon shippers that this chapter makes you dissappointment because it doesn't have many Dayeon moments and I warmly welcome SaTzu shippers here in my story.. Yeah.. My side pairings was SaTzu. Do you like it?? I am so happy to your response in my story, I really appreciated it. No kidding! Anyway, my teaser is just same and I just add two lines for YujuXDahyun pairing. To make you more anticipate. I don;'t when I will update again because of my schedule. I hope like this s o far my lovely reader!! Thanks a lot!! Bye~~