Chapter Fourteen

Maybe We?

 

CHAPTER 14

Both of them walked away from the garden because they need to come back in their classroom because their teacher will scolded them if they're late and it will take as a big deal if they come together in classroom too. Too late, the teachers are in their respected classroom and Dahyun feels like this day is gonna be tiring day because she need to dealed some crazy students about her and Nayeon. Every room they passed, students will looked at them from the windows.

Dahyun thought "This is !" Dahyun hates attention from others. Nayeon is very dumb not to noticed because  if someone smiled at her or to them, she will greet them. Like earlier, a group of friends smiled to Nayeon and Nayeon initiatively greets them "Annyeonghaseyo~~ Good Luck for the results!" The group of friends where happily smiled back to her. Dahyun asks.

"Did you know them?" "No, I don't know them. I just greet them" Nayeon replied.

"You really attention-seeker,huh?" 

"Whatever. I just like to greet people and there is no wrong for that. I am just good to them since they smiled at me." Nayeon explained and she added "Why I am explaining this to you? Or maybe..... you're jealous at greeting some random people. Don't worry, baby I am yours only" Nayeon teasingly said and send a wink to other girl.

"WHAT??!! For your information even I will help you it doesn't mean that I will like you. Never in your wildest nightmares!" Dahyun mockingly said and she makes a cough sounds. she added " You're the last person I will liked in this school"

Nayeon just laughed on Dahyun and said " People said that the more you deny it, the more you like it,right? Nayeon laughed very loud because she saw Dahyun's expression. It was priceless. Dahyun frowns "Shut up, Nayeon and remember I just doing this because of the deal not for your entertainment." 

Nayeon quickly stop laughimng because they are near at their classroom. They saw that their teacher is inside of the classroom. It's first time for Nayeon to come late. When they at the door frame, their classmates shouted and whistling for them. Their teacher who is writing in the white board stops because of the noise and saw the late comers. The room become noisy. Both of them enter inside the classroom nervously. Their teacher spokes.

"Well, my top two students are already here. Did I mind to asked you where both of you came from and why are you late in this class?"

Dahyun turned to Nayeon at asks her with her eyes "what shall we said"

Nayeon answered "Mrs.Park, the reason why we came late because I ran to find where Dahyun because earlier many students surrounded us and I have a hard time to look at her" Nayeon explained.

"Why students surrounded you?" Mrs.Park acting clueless but she already know it.

 

(EARLIER IN THE CLASSROOM)

(FLASHBACK)

Mrs. Park is heading at the Junior's Class A room but she heard some other sections whispering and gossiping something. She doubt it was about her favorite student, Nayeon. But to her suprised, Dahyun is the main subject of the news.

"Really!! She is closed to Dahyun" 
 

"I thought Dahyun is different but she still same as her"
 

"I never thought that Dahyun will likes her because when in our room, they ignoring and cold to each other"
 

"Maybe they have past relationship before when they enter in this school?"

Mr. Park just sighed. Nayeon is still part of the gossip but Dahyun is involved here. She never thought that Nayeon will have a thing for girls,especially to Dahyun. Mrs. Park knows they have opposites preferences and do's.

As she stepped inside the classroom, she start to roll-call. When she mention Im Nayeon, she's not here and when she mention Kim Dahyun, she's not here also. She takes it a confirmation that they have relationship.

She asks her students if where do they think the couple go and they are shaking their heads and said that they don't know where are them. 

"Aisshh.. Unfortunely, they are not here. I will tell them that they are partners for the upcoming show next month because they are the top  two students here. I will be not worry for them since they like each other, right?" she jokingly siad.

"Yes! Teacher Park!! We are so happy for them because no more cold wars and they are really destined to each other  if they will supervised the show" a young boy said loudly that whole class heard it.

"Jinjja... I cannot believed this.." Chaeyoung said and the other friends nodded.
 

"It seems that I am good at guessing. I just joking them and who knows it's already true! HAHAAHA" Jungyeon was to proud to herself from yesterday jokes to Dahyun.
 
(END OF FLASHBACK)

"Because.... we.." Dahyun stuttered and nervously speaking.

"Just say that because we are now couple and many students oppose with it" a boy shouted from the back that make the whole class cringes for them.

"Mr.Song, did I tell you to speak??!! are you Kim Dahyun,huh??!! Dahyun, continue on what you're saying" Mrs. Park annoyingly said and she wants to know the story.

"Because.. wee're mistakenly took the students that we are couple or dating" Dahyun plainly said.

The whole class gasped and many students just sighed because they taught they were real. After on what Dahyun's words, Jungyeon stands up and asks Dahyun furiously.

"If you two are not dating, why you're with Nayeon earlier with holding her stuffs"

The class agreed and whispering on Jungyeon's question and Nayeon replied to them "We just bump each other in school's gate and my things fell. She get it and she insist that she will help to bring those since I have a lot of belongings. That's all."

Jungyeon chuckled and said "Who will believed that? Dahyun insist to bring your belongings? Wow! It's cool and it's rare at the same time. I bet there are something between  both of you."

Nayeon can feel that her blood is raising at the sudden words from Jungyeon. The tension is getting strong in the classroom. The students starts them to bombarded some questions that heaven knows what is it. Dahyun was very tired of this and it's just first day of their deal but she feels like they are in the middle.

"COULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP!! WE'RE GETTING TIRED FOR THIS!! WE ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT I JUST HELP HER THIS MORNING AND NOTHING MORE!! SO PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE!" Dahyun shouted to the whole class because it's getting to her nerves and she is very stressed.

Dahyun walked to her desk and decided to bow her head in the desk because she needs to rest. Nayeon left in the front of the class and Mrs. Park said "It's enough class! They have no relationship and when someone asks you with this tell others that they are not dating. I hope you help them in this situation. Nayeon, you may sit down now.

Nayeon proceed to her seat and listened to their lectures. Sometimes she taking quick glances to Dahyun to check if the girl is already wake up. But Dahyun is sleeping to her desk. Mrs. Park don't mind Dahyun sleeping because she knew that Dahyun is mad.

When the classes is getting over, Mrs.Park announced the information about the show they are producing next month.
 

"Class. In next month, we will have variety show, so better decide where to join practices. For the top two students, Nayeon and Dahyun. Both of you will be in charge in this whole show so I am expecting both of you to do well since you do well here in the class, I hope you two help the other sections to participate. I will be going." 

"What!!?? I am in charge of the whole show with Im Nayeon??!! No way, Mrs.Park. I can't do this!" Dahyun suddenly wakes up because of the announcement. "I will never deal in that girl, I don't want attention! Mrs.Park Please replaced me with Jihyo.." Dahyun begs to Mrs.Park.

"I'ts not my fault, Dahyun. Rule is rule. The top two students are normally in charge of the show. Don't argue" Mrs. Park last statement.

"ANDWAEYO!!! I'm really stucked to Im Nayeon again" Dahyun said.

She can see that Nayeon smiling at her and waved her hands and said "Hi!! My Partner!"

She turned around and she whispered between her heavy breaths. Her seat mate, Chaeyoung talked to her.

" I really thought that two of you are dating.. I thought that I have no longer chance to date you, Kim Dahyun"

"What??!! Did you have feelings for me too. I am really getting crazy to those all people here!"
Chaeyoung laughed and said "Who the others have feelings for you? I will punch their faces. Is the person you are telling is Im Nayeon"

"Yeah, Can you punch her face for me. hAHAHAAHA Kidding!!" Dahyun jokingly said.

"Did you know that Sana is not happy about being you with Nayeon. She waits you a lot since morning then you just escapes from the pathetic fans of Nayeon" Chaeyoung said it because she is concerned of the other girl's reaction.

"Really??!! I don't noticed her. I should make up to her and tell that everything is not true between us." Dahyun wanted to go other sections room to look if Sana is fine. 

Dahyun thought "Sh*T, I forgot Sana.. It's my first time to forget that girl. What should I do?? I bet she is mad at me because I am always with her and she don't know between us. I should treat her a lunch."

While Dahyun is thinking on how can she explained to Sana, Nayeon came to her and the whole class grew silence and closely watch Nayeon going towards to Dahyun. They watching her like drama series.
 

"Why Nayeon is coming to my Dahyun??!!" one of the boys said.
 

"What she is doing" the other classmate followed.
 

"I thought there don't have connection"
 

" I bet it's about the show"

The class become quiet as Nayeon standing in front of Dahyun. Chaeyoung leaves and said to Nayeon "Nayeon, you can have my seat so you can talked to Dahyun properly"

They pay attention to those two and Dahyun annoyingly asks "What do you want, Im Nayeon?"

" You know what I want, Dahyun. Don't be dumb"

"Seriously, I don't know what you're talking about" Dahyun argued back.

Nayeon sighed and come to Dahyun closer " You will accompany me at lunch. Remember our deal, he follows me when I eating. I always saw him looking at me. Stay with me" she whispers.

The class don't catch Nayeon's words because she whispered to Dahyun's ear. They looked at them suspiciously. They believe that something between on those two.

Dahyun swears that slumps and her hands become cold because of Nayeon's shivering voice. She mouthed "How about my friends?"

Nayeon quickly said "You can bring them if you want" As Nayeon replied she goes back to her desk and start to do their seatworks. Dahyun left whipped because of Nayeon's words. She thought to herself "I really hated this girl. I hate her"

Chaeyoung quickly came back to her desk and asks questions on what Nayeon said to her. The lunch is already arrived. The school's bell rings as the sign of lunchtime. Dahyun told to her friends that starting today Nayeon will come to them. Dahyun already told to Sana and Tzuyu about the truth but both of them don't believed it.

"If you're not dating Nayeon, why she is here?" Sana blurted out.

Nayeon don't care about Sana's hurtful words and all she can do now was stay stick to Dahyun no matter what happen.

While Sana is very mad at thought that Nayeon will come to them everyday. Tzuyu gained hopes that finally she can interact Im Nayeon personally and thanks to Dahyun. Even she was selfish right now, she is worried to Sana too as well because she knows that the other girl is feeling bad now.   

Sana feel devasted while eating her meal because her Dubu is next to her rival, Nayeon the bunny girl. She don't feel eating right now. She thought "One sided love feels like" While Tzuyu was happily next to Nayeon, Tzuyu wanted to flirt Nayeon "You know Nayeon, you will be more beautiful if you get many foods as you want. So eat what you want. Don't be shy with us. Or do you want to get you?"

"Noo.. I'm already full and I'm a person who don't eat a lot. I'm fine. Thank you" Nayeon panickly said to Tzuyu.

"Aisshhh.. I thought you're the one who is very concious when it comes to food. Bacuse yesterday, you preach me about finishing my food. When you are the one who don't like to eat foods." DAhyun commented.

"Yah!! At least  I finishing my foods and not wasting it unlike you that you will get big servings and not eat them all." Nayeon argues.

"Yah!! You two!! Stop arguing!! I will believe that both of you don't have relationship but it makes me feel that you have because from what I see right now!" Jihyo stopped them.

"It's because you!!" Nayeon said. while elbowing Dahyun and Dahyun is fighting back "You're the one who makes it worst"

Their friends don't mind the " LOVELY COUPLE" because they are too tired to make them stop. Sana and Tzuyu feel down and jealous from what they saw while eating their lunch.

While they are walking, Sana and Tzuyu is in behind of the gang 

" Do you think we still have a chance" Tzuyu asks absentmindedly.

" I don't know?? But I still believed in Dahyun that they are not dating. I think there are some deep reasons why Nayeon is with us and why Dahyun letting Nayeon come with to her. I wil text her later so I can the main reason and I will text you about it. Arasso?? Don't worry I think we have chance. " Sana reassured.

" That's why I choose you, Sana because you are the most trusted and helpful friend here in our gang" Tzuyu admitted.

She grabbed Sana's hand and walked behind the gang while enjoying their own time talking about their plan while they are holding hands.

Momo takes glances to Mina while walking and asks her again "Mina-chan, are you okay?"

"No, I'm not okay"

"????"

"Is this a dejavu??" Momo thought.

 

Author's note:
Hi_YAH!!! I'm back!! as I promised I updated. Sorry that I will not update for the following days because I'm busy starting this week. I can update the story in the weeekends only.. Sobs..Sobs.. I will missed my beloved readers!! I hope you wait for my updates and especially enjoy my story. Sana and Tzuyu get jelly now. AND FOR MIMO!! A dejavu?? For the next chapter, slightly MIMo and DaNa chapter. Thank you very much for reading!! BYE~~~~