Confession, Confusion?

Maybe We?

CHAPTER 34

 

The school days are back to normal again when the show ended. Study, study, study. That's all they can do now, without any extraculicular activities. Right now, Dahyun will make something special to this usual day. This all began early in the morning.

 

"Tzuyu, did you bring all the things I told you?" Dahyun asked through phone call.

 

"Yes, I bought it all. I'm on my way so stay there." 

 

 


"Okay, okay. There is some few of my classmates already here. I'll let them know about my confession." 

 


"Are you really sure that you do the confession this day?" Tzuyu hesitantly asked.

 


"Of course, I'm going to confess to her now." Dahyun said determinedly. 

 

 

"You're making a good choice, Dahyun-ah.. You never regret this.." Tzuyu nervously answered.

 

 

 

"I know. I know. Your bestfriend will be suprise about this, I'm really sure.." Dahyun said and she added "I'll hang up this first... I saw Jihyo.. I'll talk to her about this,okay? Bye~"

 

 

 

Dahyun ended the call before calling her friend, Jihyo. "Jihyo-ah!!!!!!!" Dahyun hyperly  ran towards Jihyo.

 

 

"Why? You look so happy. What's happening?" Jihyo asked as she put down her bag in her desk.

 

 

 


"Today is gonna be... a special day for our gang.." Dahyun happily said.

 

 


"What is it? What special?" Jihyo raised her eybrow.

 

 

 

"Today.. I'm going to confess my feelings~~" Dahyun squeals while grinning widely.

 

 


"Eh?? To whom?" 

 

 

 


"Who else do you expect me to confess?" Dahyun smiled.

 

 

 

"To Nayeon??" Jihyo hesitantly asked. Dahyun feel guilts inside her when she heard that, that's why she is sad that she is doing this on purpose. Jihyo seems notice how Dahyun frowns from what she said so she just shakes her head that she don't know.

 

 

 

"Okay.. I'm not confessing to Nayeon. I'll gonna confess to Sana." Dahyun softly said. Her tone is obviously sad.

 

 

 

 

"Sana?? Do you mean to squirrel???!!" Jihyo panickly asked because she can't believe that Dahyun like her, too.

 

 

 

"What's the problem to Sana? She is our friend, why you reacted like choosing Sana is a big mistake I've ever done"

 

 

 


"Oh my god!! If you two get together, I can imagine that she will be posessive girlfriend! A jelly girlfriend.. Are you sure about Sana? I mean it's not I blackmailing her or something, it's just I feel something wrong about your choice.. Dahyun, think of it.. Think Sana if she is your girlfriend."

 

 

 

"I already thought that, she's my choice.. I'll going to confess her no matter what happens.. You, you all will help me later to make my suprise confession. Do this for me, okay? No more questions, just help me." 

 

 


"O-----kay~~ Just tell me what I supposed to do later~." Jihyo said when she starts writing to her notebook. Dahyun left Jihyo and go back to her seat, writing her plan how to confess Sana without any distractions or troubles will happen.

 

 

 

"Shall I write my confession to her to be realistic?" Dahyun asked herself as she look to the piece of paper in her desk. She smiled and start writing her confession.

 

 

 


Several minutes passed, the classroom of 3-A are getting crowded due to the classes will begin an hour and Dahyun needs to tell to her classmates about her first ever confession in her life at school. Tzuyu seems already there to give the props or things that she will use during the confession so she need to start this time because the classes will begin.

 

 

 

Dahyun asked some help to her gang on how can make their all classmates cooperate in her confession. She need someone to call everyone's attention so she asked for Jungyeon to do it.

 

 


"Guys! Guys! Guys!! Everyone Listen to me!!!" Jungyeon shouted and evryone looked at her confusedly. Jungyeon walked towards to Dahyun and take her to the front of the class.

 

 

 

"My friend needs some help from all of you! Listen to her!" Jungyeon said as she push Dahyun to the center of the classroom.

 

 

 

"Guys... I need some help from everyone who is here.. because.. I will make a suprise confession to someone..." Dahyun nervously said as she convince her classmates. Dahyun smiled nervously when she saw Nayeon looking at her.

 

 

 

"Who's that person???" We will help you if you let us know who's that?" Minyoung asked while she folding her arms with questioning look. Everyone agrees and they guess who's that person.

 

 


"Is that person is here at our classroom?" Joy asked while glancing over to Nayeon's direction.

 

 

 

Dahyun ended their talks as she speak out "No.. That person is not our classmate. The person I'll going to confess is from the other section. That's why I am only talking about this to our classroom. No one should know about this from the others."

 

 


Everyone becomes silent after Dahyun's answer. They really thought it was for Nayeon but they think that they really don't know Dahyun well or the two are just really friends unlike to the rumors about them. Jungyeon distracted their thoughts when she clapped her hands loudly as she said "Let's start this now!! We don't have enough time to decorate the gym!!!" That is the cue when everyone stands up and went to Dahyun, asking what they should do.

 

 

 

Nayeon is still at dazed from what she heard to Dahyun. It feels like she is rejected. Dahyun don't love her. It's really heart breaking moment when Dahyun told that words in front of the class and everyone seems doesn't care about her feelings as they help Dahyun happily. 

 

 


"So... Dahyun choose Sana.. This suprise confession is for her, not for me..." Nayeon chuckles while watching everyone busy making some paper stuffs inside the gym.

 

 

 

After some minutes, Dahyun noticed that Nayeon is not helping her. She knows how bad Nayeon is feeling right now. She can tell it the way Nayeon looks at her. She is hurt. Dahyun expected this trouble to her confession so she prepare herself to not be carried away. So she came to Nayeon to asked some help to stop her doing distractions for her confession.

 

 


"Nayeon-ah... I thought you will help me since we been great friends and partner for the show. I know you are suprise about this even me, I got suprise that I suddenly want a confession for her." Dahyun sincerely said as she look to Nayeon worriedly.

 

 

 

Nayeon gave her a reasurring smile. "Yeah.. I'm seems so shocked about this that's why I'm not moving. What can I  do for you? Our classmates seems do everything.. I think they are done." Nayeon said as she peek inside the gym.

 

 

 

"Hmmm... you're right. I think you should do the important part of my first confession seems you are special to me." Dahyun mischeviously remarked.

 

 

 

"What??! Are you flirting me again? I am really confuse!! Is this a prank? What if?? This is not for Sana but for me??!! No! I am assuming again.. erase. erase. This is not good for you feelings, Nayeon. You should be happy for her." Nayeon thought while waiting Dahyun to say what help she can do.

 

 

 

"I need you to.. bring Sana here at the gym when I am ready to confess.." Dahyun said as she grab Nayeon's hand to squeeze it. Nayeon look at her hands sadly, she can't breathe. It feels like her heart been stabbed. Her heart dropped. Dahyun requested the most difficult part. She needs to bring Sana to Dahyun. She feels giving Sana to Dahyun means she needs to give up her hopes that Dahyun will like her back, that she don't have any chances left because she is giving Sana. Dahyun is not looking at her, she still squeezing Nayeon's hand to agree the help she is asking.

 

 

 


"Fine.... When you are ready?" Nayeon lifted Dahyun's face to look at her directly to her eyes. Hoping that she can see Dahyun's eyes are hurt but she can't see it. Dahyun's eyes looks determine.

 

 

 

Dahyun took a deep breathe, shutting her eyes while asking this words that she is afraid to ask and hear. Nayeon got confuse why Dahyun is acting different from earlier. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"When you are ready to let me go.."

 

 


Nayeon blinked few times if this is true. Dahyun's eyes is still closed, waiting her answer. "I thought you never care about my feelings, Dahyun-ah.. You still care about me. But I think I can't let you go.. I can't.. I can't stop myself loving you.. How I wish that I am on Sana's position. She's lucky." Nayeon thought while thinking how can she respond to this.

 

 

 

"If I say that I can't let you go now.. Will you postpone your confession?" Nayeon asked, hoping that Dahyun will follow her.

 

 

 

Dahyun open her eyes slowly, she can see that Nayeon cried as she saw some tears on her cheeks. Dahyun bited her lips nervously, restraining herself from tearing up this moment. Dahyun is just staring at her, unable to utter any words from her request. 

 

 

"Okay.. To be easier for you, I'll let you go if you are happy that you will confess to her. Are you happy now?"

 

 

 


Dahyun's POV


Nayeon~ Please don't ask that things~! I'm not doing this for myself, I am doing this for Sana and.... Tzuyu. I am really unhappy doing this confession, seriously. But I need to make this for the two people who are hurting each other. Sana needs to realize that she don't love me but she loves Tzuyu more than me. I can really feel that Sana is not happy with me. She always looking for Tzuyu this times. She misses her a lot but I think that's is not her problem. Sana is jealous to Chaeyoung who is currently Tzuyu together with. I think it's not just a friend, it's love.. I am doing this to make Sana rejects or clarifies me that she don't have feelings for me anymore. I am the only one who initiates skinship between us because I need to help her to sort out her feelings. 

 

 


I think we are both confuse to our feelings at first but when the people around us suddenly leaving us, we realizing some things that we never expected. Like me, when Nayeon said that I should not come with her anymore. I realize that I have some feelings for her. It's just I am denying it before but on that day, I told to myself that I already fell in love to her.

 

"And I realize that, all this times I unconciously fall in love with her." I told to myself while crying in the hallways on that day.

 


I think we like some characteristics  that's why we thought we have feelings for each other, but we aren't. I think we are just having a crush each other nefore that we mistakenly took it as a love sign, but aren't. 

 


I want to help you, Sana but when the person I love is on the line. I don't know anymore if i can help you. 

 

 

For Tzuyu.. I knew that she purposely want me to confess to her so she can move on and forget her feelings for Sana. She is so frustated making me this confession. She really want this...  I never saw her before she acting this way.. She insistinng me so hard to confess and make Sana be my girlfriend. 

 

 


Why I knew this some things when I don't hear this from her? I don't hear her about liking Sana or whatever. I found some signs that she is secretly in love to her bestfriend.

 

 


1. Tzuyu told me to take care Sana more because she can't longer stay with her because of Chaeyoung..


It means that Tzuyu is avoiding or leaving Sana because she has Chaeyoung.. Why she needs to leave beside Sana if they are bestfriends right? Unless there are something deeper reasons behind it. 

 

 

2. Tzuyu is very very sweet to Chaeyoung.. I know Tzuyu is a sweet person when she is in love but this is so exaggerated.. I never saw Tzuyu calling Nayeon before every minutes 0r hours. They are just texting to each other meanwhile for Chaeyoung, she is so clingy and they are so obvious that they are couple.. I think Tzuyu makes us think that she and Chaeyoung are couple, so Sana will be jealous and regret if Tzuyu did confess to her. I can sense that Tzuyu confess to Sana that's why she is distant to her.

 

 


3. Tzuyu's eyes never left on us. When Sana is with me, she always following us before. She stand behind us, looking at us. I always caught her eyes looking at Sana only. Her expression is always worrying or jelly, maybe... When the gang are teasing about us, Tzuyu never laughs about it. She is showing her poker face, doing her own thing. 

 

 

 

4. Tzuyu taking care Sana secretly.  I asked Sana when the time I got a letter from Nayeon and I heard from Tzuyu that she is crying if she make Tzuyu come to me so she can stop crying. Sana told me that she didn't commanded Tzuyu went to me, she added that she is stopping Tzuyu calling me. But suprisingly, Tzuyu never listen Sana's words. She just want to stop her crying. Sana got suprise to see me and Tzuyu because  she thought Tzuyu abandon her because she is too embarassing to be with, she's crying like a kid. I know every friends will do take care their friends, I just found this quite interesting as a hint of Tzuyu liking Sana.

 

 


5. Nayeon blurted that Tzuyu wants to receieve a compliment from everyone especially to her bestfriend, Sana. Why there is especially word? It means there is something special to Sana from Tzuyu. Like me to Nayeon. Nayeon is special to me. So it means that Tzuyu feels the same way to me? I like Nayeon, she likes Sana? I think this  first hint makes me really think about the confession she wants to do with me. This is one of the sign why I making this fake confession.

 

 

And Lastly.. 


6. I accidently eavesdropping Tzuyu and Nayeon conversation when I was fainted and I ended up in the clinic.  I heard Nayeon is laughing hard when she's with Tzuyu. I don't know why they are laughing so I keep my eyes close and listen to them. I'm so curious what these two are talking about. 

 

 


"Sana is jealous to us." Nayeon said while giggling.

 

 


"How did you know?" Tzuyu answered.

 

 


"Don't you see her face earlier when you joked about you as my admirers. She looked pissed, Tzuyu. I believe that you still have a chance." Nayeon said.
(Omo!! It means that Tzuyu likes Sana!!!)

 

 

"She still want Dahyun. She just reacted that way because of...." Nayeon cutted her.

 

 

"Because of what??" 

 

 


"She feels uneasy??" Tzuyu said with confusion tone. I bet she just making some excuses to deny she likes her bestfriend.

 

 

 

After that, I heard the door crashing and Tzuyu suddenly spoke up worriedly "Sana, are you going home now?"

 

 

Sana's replied "My mom wants me to go home because there are some visitors will come to our house this night so I must be there." 

 

 

 

After Sana's reply, I can't heard some of their conversations but I remember one of those when the Sana and Tzuyu left Nayeon with me.

 

 


"Yah!! Are you leaving me here? I can't believe that you are like that when it come to Sana. You'll betray your friend that is not well." Nayeon exclaimed loudly and she added 

 

 

Tzuyu replied with disappointment "I'm sorry. Sana said that she wants to be like them and I thought I should come with her because she wants it too.

 

 


"Seriously, are you doing that? Did you heard she wants to do it with Dahyun, idiot??" Nayeon said to her with disbelief.

 

 

 

"I know but she wants it. I want her say that she wants to do that with Tzuyu." Tzuyu said determinedly. I bet she is smiling like a dork.
(This means that Tzuyu wished that she was me.. She wants to do Sana likes.)

 

 

 

"You're so totally crazy over her. Okay, okay, Go now!! She might be in her home because you are so slow." Nayeon stated.
(Crazy over her? This is confirmed!!!!!)

 

 

 

"I hope she's not! Anyway, I am doing this for you so you can have her alone. Goodluck!!"
(When Tzuyu said this, my heart pounds like crazy. Tzuyu teases Nayeon with me alone??!! What does it mean? Nayeon likes me??!!)

 

 


"Yah!! What do you mean??!!" Nayeon yelled back.

 

 

From this incident, I already know that Nayeon likes me and Tzuyu is carzy for Sana but I think I forgot about this. I suddenly remember this after Tzuyu confronted me to confess to her bestfriend. It's clear from water that Tzuyu wants Sana's likes. It means she wants me to do confession to her bestfriend because she knew Sana likes me.. Right??

 

 

I believe on my own theories that Tzuyu likes Sana more than friend and Sana likes Tzuyu because she is really sad when she found out that Tzuyu has some special relationship to Chaeyoung. I don't want them to make it difficult for theirselves. I should make a move that make their feelings reveal..

 

 

----------

 

No One's POV


"Answer me!!!" Nayeon yelled while waiting Dahyun's respond.

 

 

 

"Nayeon... I----.. I am h-hap-p-y aa-b-bout thi-ss.. I can't postpone this now.. They are are already finished... I already announce that I will confess...  I am s-sor-rry to ask you to let me go, I shouldn't asked that. I--I tthink.. there is noth-hing ca-n change in my plans.." Dahyun explained while stuttering. She really don't want to hurt Nayeon but she must do it. 

 

 

Nayeon deeply sighed and chuckled "Ah... I see~  I think I don't have any chance to change your mind. You really like her back.. I hope your relationship to her get well. She's your first. right?"

 

 

 

"!!! Why Nayeon knows that  I will  like Sana back? Did she know before that Sana likes me? Nayeon!!! You have a chance!!! Don't misunderstand this please!!! Don't act like you're fine with this! I am hurting too!" Dahyun thought while staring Nayeon who is smiling at her.
 

 

 

 

"Kim Dahyun!!!!! What time is it??!! You should confessing me now, not to Nayeon!!!" Tzuyu stops Dahyun and Nayeon's heart breaking moment, glaring angrily at them as she went to the two. Afraid that Dahyun never follow her favor doing the confession to her bestfriend.

 

 


"What's wrong here?" Tzuyu asked as she look to the two suspiciously.

 

 


Nayeon becomes confuse. Tzuyu looks like pushing Dahyun to do it. Tzuyu looks impatient and pissed off. Nayeon thinks that Tzuyu should be the one who is mad now. She should stop Dahyun confessing to Sana but it looks like she is the one who wants to make confession happen and Nayeon  thinks this is absurd. She looked to the two with the confuse look, hinting that she don't understand what is happening. Why Tzuyu is acting different? Why Dahyun looks scared to Tzuyu now? Why Tzuyu looks she insisting Dahyun to confess fast as possible? 

 

 

 

"I-I am just want do something to Nayeon since she don't help me. I will go back and prepare myself as you said. But I can favor one last thing,, Tzuyu??" Dahyun asked.

 

 

 

"Can you accompany Nayeon bringing Sana here?" Dahyun requested. Tzuyu just look to Nayeon who is smiling at them. Tzuyu thought "Fudge!!! I think I am the one who is tricked, not Dahyun. I bet they are planning something. I think Nayeon told to Dahyun that I like Sana. If that's happen, I am dead!!! This is over!!"

 

 

 

"Is there any problem with that, Tzuyu-ah?" Dahyun mischeviously asked while knitted her eyebrow.

 

 

"Why it must be me and Nayeon? You should call others, not us." Tzuyu try to escape the sudden request.

 

 


Dahyun smiled at them warmly as she said her sincere words to both of them " Tzuyu-ah.. I want you to bring Sana to me because you are special in Sana's life, you are her bestfriend, right? And for Nayeon, she is also special here in my heart.. So both of you will bring Sana here. Can you understand what I mean??" Dahyun dramatically said with actions.

 

 

 

Nayeon wants to laugh now, this is so ridiculous. "It feels weird to me. It looks like we are in wedding ceremony. Escorting the bride to her groom. I can feel there is something behind this.. I can feel it!" Nayeon internally thinks.

 

 

 

"What are you trying to do us, Dahyun? Why you want us to see both in our eyes your confession? Aishhh!! I am getting nervous again!! Is this confession good or bad for me??" Tzuyu thought while thinking Dahyun's request.

 

 


"Oh.. Come on, Tzuyu!!! You are the one who really want this!! You should follow me!! This is my last request to you before I am taking your bestfriend!"   

 

 

 

"Bingo!!! I knew it!!! You're dead, Tzuyu!! I know you're doing this to forget Sana, aren't you??!! I can't believe I suddenly become excited and happy on this situation! I am such bipolar.But what if... Sana accepts Dahyun's confession?? That's the one I should be afraided of." Nayeon thought while grinning evilly.

 

 


"Tzuyu, let's go now!!! You told us that we should be faster!!" Nayeon pulls Tzuyu.

 

 

"Wait! Wait! I think you should be more prepare! I think the best confession is in the afternoon!" Tzuyu jerked up as she try not be pulled by Nayeon.

 

 


" Tzuyu, I am ready and prepared because Nayeon already let me go..  I told her that I am ready to confess when Nayeon wants to let me go.. I think you are the onee should be ready to let Sana go..." Dahyun explained briefly while patting Tzuyu's shoulders.

 

 


Tzuyu look at her shockingly as she denied "What are you saying?? I am more prepare than you! Come on. Nayeon.. I will show how I am ready to  you, Dahyun.. She saying some nonsense."

 


Tzuyu stomped her feet going to their classroom with crazy Nayeon who is laughing hard because Tzuyu is very obvious that she is getting nervous. 

 

 


"Aishhh!! I've been fooled from the two! They are really smart ! Especially this girl with me! I thought she will crying hard now but it's opposite! She's laughing at me! Why can't I be such a pro doing some secret business? I am really obvious that I am the one who insisted Dahyun to make cinfession to Sana!!" Tzuyu sulked.

 

 


"Stop laughing, Nayeon! Are you not nervous that Dahyun will confess to someone?!! Are you not freaking out that Sana is gonna be her girlfriend??!! You should worry too. You don't know Dahyun well." Tzuyu yelled to Nayeon, she don't want to hear any laughters.

 

 

 

Nayeon smirked as she replied "Tzuyu.. I already let go Dahyun, okay?? Why should I stop their happy ending? I never got a chance to make her mind change so why would I stop Dahyun?" 

 

 

Tzuyu jaws dropped from Nayeon's answer, she can't believe that Nayeon can easily forget her feelings instantly when Dahyun told so. Tzuyu wished that she was like Nayeon. She wished she easily forget her feelings to her bestfriend instantly.

 

 

 


They both arrived to Tzuyu's classroom, Nayeon furiously ran towards to Sana. Sana jumps out from the seat when Nayeon bumps her desk as she said "Sana-chan~ Can you come with us a bit? Someone prepare something special for you~" Nayeon said sweetly as she pull Sana away from her seat. Meanwhile, Tzuyu stays in the door frame, watching Nayeon convincing Sana to come.

 

 

 

Mina pops out beside Tzuyu, looking at Nayeon and Sana as well. She whispered " Tzuyu, I think Dahyun's confession will not going to happen. Look at Sana, she don't want to come with her. Do you think Dahyun's confession will be successful? I am worried at Dahyun. I know this her first confession and Sana is gonna be her first girlfriend if Sana accepted it. What do you think?" 

 

 

 

Tzuyu cannot think properly anymore, every words she heard today is very unexpected. And it was painful for her. Today  is probably her worst day ever. And to for the most worst, she's the one who make her day worst.

 

 

 

"Why would I? I feel there is something strange at you, Nayeon-ah? Who's the someone are you talking about?" Sana blabbers, still not coming to Nayeon.

 

 

 


"Trust me~ You will love to see this person who prepare something big for you~ Come on, are you not curious?" Nayeon said persuasively.

 

 

 

"W-where's Tzuyu? She needs to know this first before I come with you. I need my bestfriend.." Sana blurted out, not thinking that she is still mad at her bestfriend.

 

 

"Actually , Tzuyu will come with us too. She's right there~" Nayeon said, pointing the person  who is just standing  on the door frame, watching them silently. Nayeon added "Tzuyu-ah!!!!!! Your bestfriend needs you!!" 

 

 

 

When Tzuyu heard that, she can feel how her heart beats louder 2x.  She suddenly feel pang into her heart when Sana is looking at her worriedly. 

 

 

"Chewy-ah!! Nayeon is very strange! I don't know what's up her? She wants me to come with her! Can you accompany us? I am not believing this person.. " Sana cutely asked while pointing Nayeon.

 

 


Tzuyu came close to the two, she grabs Sana's arm firmly and said "Sana.. Please.. Can you just come with Nayeon? I will follow you, I promise." Tzuyu reasurred.

 

 


Sana looks Tzuyu with pleading eyes to stop everything, she can feel that there is something really strange happening this morning. Tzuyu becomes agressive as she pull Sana up from her seat. Sana automatically stand up from Tzuyu's force.Their face is just approximately centimetres away from each other. Sana being clumsy, she can't manage her own balance so  she still fall down. Sana expected that the floor is welcoming her onto her face but she felt someone's arms wrapping around her to catch her. Sana looked up to see Tzuyu is hugging her. 

 

 


"Let me go now.. It's getting harder for me.. Dahyun wants you now." Tzuyu mumbles very very softly like before that Sana can't hear her words properly.

 

 


Tzuyu release the hug and make Sana stand up properly. Nayeon excitedly asked "Tzuyu~ What did you do to Sana? I think she got hurt! Let's go now, Sana." 

 

 


Tzuyu is Sana's weakness so she let herself to be drag  by Nayeon. Sana suprisingly hold Tzuyu's hands as they walk to gym. Sana can feel that Tzuyu's hand is trembling and shaking. She don't know why Tzuyu doing that? She becomes anxious seeing Tzuyu is getting tense up every steps they take. Meanwhile, Nayeon is holding Sana's shoulder so she can't escape from them. Some of the students of class 3-A saw them, they immediately give them way as they passed them. They already know who's the person who will Dahyun going to confess. 

 

 


The three is in the front gate of the gym where Dahyun's confession will take place. 

 


"Come in, Sana.. We don't have a right to come with you now. Don't worry, the person inside is not dangerous.. So don't be afraid."Tzuyu turned to Sana, releasing Sana's hold from her hands.

 

 

 

"No!! I don't want to come inside alone!!! It's dark inside!! You know how I am scared when I can't see anything, right??" Sana adorably panics, asking Tzuyu.

 

 

 

"It's freaking morning, Sana!! Just come inside!! The lights will turn on when you got inside!!" Nayeon unpatiently said as she try to push Sana inside.

 

 


"I don't know that Sana can be this stubborn like a kid!!! She's too hard to convince!!!" Nayeon thought while making Sana come inside.

 

 

 

Jungyeon came up to the three as she convince Sana again "Sana... There is nothing scary inside, trust me! You will like what's inside there!!" 

 

 


"I'll just come inside when Tzuyu come with me!!" Sana shouted, resisting coming inside alone.

 

 


"What???!! No way!!" Tzuyu quickly rejected.

 

 


"Why you don't want?? Are you scared too? I knew it!! There is something strange inside.. Tzuyu resisting coming with me!!" Sana angrily said.

 

 

 

The members of the gang could just palm on their faces how their friend is seriously a dumb and coward. They really want to tell that Dahyun  is the person who is inside. They noted to theirselves 'Never ever make any suprises to Minatozaki Sana'

 

 

 

Nayeon's temper is getting increase as she see how Sana is over-worrying coming inside without a light and person who will come with her.

 

 

 

Nayeon shouted "Tzuyu!!! Come with your bestfriend!! You have nothing to be scared of, right?! Why don't you just accompany her?!" 

 

 


Tzuyu shots deadly glare to Nayeon, cursing Nayeon in her thoughts. "Okay.. I'll come to you but... when you see the person inside.. I get out there, deal??" 

 

 

 

Sana slowly nodded, gripping Tzuyu's hand tightly so Tzuyu can't leave her. 

 

 


The two stepped inside the gym with full of darkness. The only light can be found is from  the outside of the gate where they came from. The students watching them when suddenly....

 

 


"Yah!!! What are you all doing!! Stop!!! I don't want to come inside!!!" Nayeon yelled at them.

 

 

 

They all forcedly pushed Nayeon inside the gym as well together to the two and they quickly closed the gate so the three trapped inside the gym. Because of the sound of closing door, Sana becomes scared and she quickly hugs Tzuyu. 

 

 


"Tzuyu!!! I am scared!! Why they close it??!!" Sana shakingly said while tugging Tzuyu's clothes tightly. Sana's head is in the crook of Tzuyu's neck so Tzuyu can't reply because she is afraid that anytime Sana can hear her heart beat.

 

 

 

"Open the door!!!! You all freaks!! I don't want here!!! Please, don't do this!! Whyareyoulikethistome??!! Why???!! I really can't do these kind of things!!!" Nayeon shouted while hitting the gate loudly. She can hear laughters outside.

 

 

 

"Is that Nayeon??!!" Sana asked Tzuyu, she just nodded her  head. They are in the left side of the gym while Nayeon keeps walking forward to the center of the gym.

 

 


"Sana! Tzuyu!!! Where are you two??!! I'm alone here!! They locked us!!! Seriously!! I will kill them all!! once I get out here!!!! Yah!!! Please answer me!!!! I can't do this alone!! I'm scared too!!!!"  Nayeon shouted again while looking the two when suddenly she remember something, she can't help to do this when Sana is there.

 

 

 

"Kim Dahyun!!! Please open the lights!!!! Or else, I'll blurted some weird things about you!! I am not joking!! I am really scared!!!!" 

 

 


"If you say so..." Dahyun said before she press the button to light up the candlelights that has shape of heart.

 

 


When the candlelights turn on, the all four are suprised on their situation now, especially Dahyun and Nayeon. Nayeon is in the inside of the heart while facing Dahyun who is holding a bouquet of flowers in her arms. Nayeon look around to find the two and she see that  Tzuyu and Sana is looking at them. It's looks like Dahyun's confession is for Nayeon since she was the person in the center and inside the heart. 

 

 

 

"Woah~ Woah~ Why am I here?! This is not supposed for me.." Nayeon asked herself as she look around. Except for the candlelights, there are some paper scattered around the candlelights looks like a roses and there is a table and two chairs that will looks like the two will having a date during to her confession. Honestly, Nayeon feel envious about everything she is seeing right now. How she wished that she is the person will Dahyun going to confess.

 

 

 

Dahyun is looking at Nayeon intently, she don't know what Nayeon feel about this. She don't want Nayeon see her confessing to Sana so she is confuse why Nayeon came here inside. Dahyun brought her megaphone underneath to the table. 

 

 

 


"Why are you here Im Nayeon?"  Dahyun asked loudly because she is using a megaphon so it can be heard from the outside of the gym.

 

 

 

"I don't know either, why am I here.. The students push me inside!" Nayeon answered back.

 

 

 


"Oh really?? Don't you think we got into many coincedences? Why the three of you, why you are the one inside the heart that I made? I can't believe this..  You have nothing to tell me or advices confessing to Sana?" Dahyun asked.

 

 

 

Sana heard Dahyun's statement, she thought to herself "Because Nayeon who is truly inside your heart, Kim Dahyun.. I don't know why are you doing this to me?" 

 

 


"None.. I should go now.. I am.. no.. We are disturbing your confession." Nayeon said as she step out from the heart-shaped candlelights surrounding them.

 

 

 

"No! No! Don't step out!! Stay!!" Dahyun retorted back. "WHY???!!!" Nayeon angrily shouted.

 

 

Dahyun ignored it and call Sana instead "Sana~ Come here~ I need to tell you something~" 

 

 


Tzuyu try to remove Sana's hand away from her but the latter keeps holding it " Sana!! You need to go there! I told you that I get out here when you know who is the person!! It's your dubu!! so let me go now!!"

 

 

 


"Please, don't. Please still accompany me there. I am scared." Sana nervoulsy said, trying her best not to be pull off by Tzuyu.

 

 

"Scared? It's Dahyun!! The person you really like so much!!!" Tzuyu angrily said while pulling Sana. Dahyun and Nayeon can only watch them pull-and-push on their positions.

 

 

 

"Tzuyu-ah!! I don't want to go there!! Please listen to me!!" Sana yelps.

 

 


"You need this! We all need this! Dahyun is waiting for you!!" Tzuyu struggles dragging Sana.

 

 

 

Nayeon look at them disbelievely, how Sana is so childish again. She release a long sigh. "I can't understand Sana.. Why she don't want to come here? Did you hurt her, Dahyun?" she asked.

 

 


"No.. I don't do something bad to her. I don't know why she is being so kid now?"Dahyun answered while looking at them.

 

 

 

Nayeon moves forward to Dahyun's position, the latter got suprise that Nayeon is approcahing her." Hey! What do you think are you doing? Don't invade my whole confession. I told you to stay there!!" 

 

 


Nayeon succesfully came to the table, she hits it and she got suprised that there is nothing such a plates except a vase of flowers and a paper. She thought that they will eat together during her confession.

 

 


"Why you don't have some foods here? I thought you two will eat something while confessing to her." Nayeon asked.

 

 


"Foods are not important in confessions. I just place a table and chairs so I can sit down while waiting her. I knew this is going to happen." Dahyun sitted to the chair,rested her chin to the table while looking the two bestfriends from far away.

 

 


"Huh??  How you know? Did you plan something behind this." Nayeon asked when she sitted to the other chair, looking to the two as well.

 

 

 

"Nevermind... I just know that I can't confess to her in easy way. It's Minatozaki Sana after all.. She bring some troubles.." Dahyun stated while smiling to them.

 

 

"How about your confession? Is it good or you have a script?" Nayeon asked in curiousity because she saw some papers on the table.

 

 


"Oh.. that.. Yeah, I think my confession will be good." Dahyun nervously rub her neck on the back.

 

 


"I want to hear your confession so I can evaluate it if it's good or bad. I experience confession like this a lot so I know what's good or bad. If you make my heart touched to your confession, it means that you are ready to confess her. Game??" Nayeon challenged.

 

 


"What's is in your mind, Nayeon? Are you trying to hurt yourself? Why you want me to confess? Aishhh!!! This girl is really unbelieveable." Dahyun thought as she keeps refusing Nayeon.

 

 


"No.. I am shy about my confession.. I can let the others heard this.. This is my first time so I don't want you to ruin it. I should tell this to Sana only. I'll never let you hear my loving voice." 

 

 


"Confess to me now!" Nayeon said demandingly as she waits Dahyun to start confessing.

 

 

"But you know----" Dahyun try to make another excuse but she stops when Nayeon's face is getting closer as she threat "If you won't start, I'll going to kiss you and ruin your confession. You know that I really don't like this, I am just understanding person so I let you do this even it felts hurt.." 

 

 


Because of that, Dahyun get the papers quickly as she try to find the perfect words she will say in her confession. When she memorized the lines from the paper, she look up to Nayeon who is anticipating her words.

 

 


Dahyun's gaze shifting every where because she is so shy to stare in Nayeon's eyes. 

 

 

"Look at me.. Imagine, I am Sana... the person you love..." Nayeon slowly said.

 

Dahyun finally have a courage to look at Nayeon's eyes in lovingly way. 

 

 

(From the Twice's  Confession Song Cover)

 

Why is it so difficult to say 'I like you' to you.

 

I keep hesitating to say over and over again.

 

Why is it so difficult just to write a simple letter?


I keep writing and tearing it over and over again.

 

 


Dahyun stop singing as she look Nayeon's eyes more intensely as she thinks that singing can't appeal to the latter. Dahyun just narrated some parts of the song as she continue in her confession with full of emotions.

 

 

From the first moment I looked at you from the time my heart started beating for you. 

 

 

I will gather up my courage now and use this song as my confession to you.

 

 


I really like you, I also don't know why.

 

 

I'm thinking of you every now and then.

 

I wish to spend this coming christmas with you.

 

No, I want to be with from today onwards..

 


Because my heart tells me that I want you to be your girlfriend.

 

 


Dahyun take Nayeon's hands once she was finish narrating the song. Originally, Dahyun must stop according to her plan but Dahyun can't control her emotions now. She's really expressing it too much because it feels real to her that she is now confessing to Nayeon.

 

 


"Nayeon... I like you too.. but... I am not letting myself just to like you.. I love you,  I really do like in the song.. Can you be my......"

 

 


"Tzuyu-ah!!!!!!" Sana screamed when she was lifted by Tzuyu  with her all strength just to go at Dahyun. "Bring me down!! Tzuyu~~~" Sana hitting Tzuyu's back to stop moving but unfortunely Tzuyu can manage lift Sana as they arrived inside the heart-shaped candlelights. 

 

 

 

Dahyun stops when she heard them so she looked at them and she can see they are coming. Nayeon is still daze, looking lost in her words.. She's too carried way from Dahyun's confession, honestly.

 

 

"What do you think from my confession? " Dahyun awkwardly asked. Nayeon snaps out and abruptly stood from her seat. "Using  a song is not sincere.. even scripts.. I advice that you should blurt everything what you felt for her.. It's more attracting than singing.." Nayeon coldly said as she left the table, welcomes struggling Tzuyu.

 

 

Tzuyu stopped when they almost inside the heart-shaped candlelights.

 

 


"Sana, you should get off now. We are here now." 

 

 

 

Sana immediately let go of Tzuyu and jumped off. She quickly hold Tzuyu's hand again, never want leaving her. 

 

 


"Sana, what do you want now? Are you still scared?" Tzuyu said with irritating tone.

 

 

 

"Aniyo.. I just want to thank you from all the things you done for me all this times. I hope you're not cold and avoiding towards me after this..  You can go now.." Sana release her hand from Tzuyu's. Sana smiled at reasurringly. Even she is smiling, her eyes looks sad.

 

 

 

Nayeon went to the two and tapped Tzuyu's shoulders. "Hey, let's go out.. They need to proceed in confessing now. The classes will begin at only 15 minutes. Let them be.." Nayeon said with a hint of loneliness.

 

 

 

Sana walks to the table and Dahyun smiled at her as she stood from her seat and gave the bouquet of flowers to Sana. "For you~" Dahyun said sweetly. Sana hesitantly get the flowers and she nervously smiled back. Tzuyu saw all of that while the two figures are getting far away from her as Nayeon dragged her outside the gym. 

 

 


Meanwhile....

 


"Why we pushed Nayeon like that? I am sure we are gonna be dead from her. We let her witness Dahyun's confession.." Jihyo said worriedly as they wait another voice coming from the megaphone earlier.

 

 

"Why Dahyun stop using megaphone??  We don't know what is happening now inside."  Chaeyoung groaned as she knows that Tzuyu is in the gym also together with Sana.

 

 


"I don't know but I still have faith for Dayeon that's why I push her inside.." Jungyeon commented. "Yeah, yeah.. We know you still rooting them even it will not happening for real." Mina retorted back.

 

 

"Of course, I am the president of Dayeon shippers! I am the founder of that love team! Am I right, guys?" Jungyeon asked some opinions from their classmates as they waiting to the outside of the gym.

 

 

 

When suddeny, a voice rang up inside the gym.

 


"Open the gates!!!! We seriously mad to whoever don't let us go out. Please let us out!!!!!!!!!!" Nayeon angrily shouted while kicking the gate strongly. 

 


The students panicked as they immediately unlock the gate. It reveals angry Nayeon and Tzuyu's bowed head as they moving out.

 

 

"Get out from our way!!" Nayeon warned without any thoughts, leaving the students confuse what is happening to them.

 

 


"Oh no.. We are totally dead from Im Nayeon later." Jihyo muttered.

 

 


-------


"Please sit down, Sana. You can put down the flowers." Dahyun assist. She can't help to feel guilty from al her actions earlier till later. Sana furrowed her eyebrows, getting the piecce of paper laying on the table. Sana looks it, she saw the lyrics of confession song. Sana asked her 

 

 


"Are you using this lyrics in your confession?" Sana giggled while showing the paper.

 

 

 

Dahyun becomes shy as she answered "Uhmmm... N-no, Noo. I will not u-se that because Nayeon told me that I shouln't use that. This is not sincere." Dahyun smiled nervously, making her best to be less awkward.

 

 

 

"Shoot!!!" Sana said abruptly while making a 'gunshot sign' to Dahyun. Dahyun raised her both eyebrows, don't know what Sana meant.

 

 

She asked."What? Why??"

 

 


Sana smiled sincerely at her then she holds Dahyun's hands to start their warm conversation. Dahyun becomes anxious because she is not yet started her confession. Sana becomes weird again, she thought.

 

 

 

"Nayeon should be the one in my spot right now... Look at you, you still mention her in your confession.. I think confessing to me is a wrong idea."

 

 


"Huh?? Why?? I thought you like me, Sana. You confessed to me, right?" Dahyun confusely asked.

 

 

 


"Yeah.. I like you, Dubu but.. my feelings for you can't be stronger and can't change into love.I can't love love you, Dahyun. I don't know why I can't do that. I keep telling myself to love you more but it's still the same. Maybe I was just excited to like you.. I think I got different signals from love into having crush.  I misunderstand it.." Sana confessed, still holding Dahyun's hands. Dahyun is so shocked to hear this from Sana.

 

 

 

 

She continues "It's really nice that you really going to confess to me because I thought you will never do this to me. I know that Nayeon is in your heart, not me so I am kinda suprise that you want to confess to me which is wrong.At first, I was so afraid that I may lose you when she's with you. Observing you two more makes me realize that you two done many difficult things that I probably can't do that when we got together. That difficulties makes you two become inseperable from any bad happenings may come. I think you two have  really really strong bond because both of you overcome it.. And that's one of the greatest strength when it comes to love.  You both trust each other.  You two looks very good together... I seen Nayeon many times how she take cares you diligently. Until now, I never expect her to bring me here cause I know she's hurting seeing us like this. I know that she really loves you and that love makes me realize again that I should set you free and be happy with her. This realization took me one week. I know you are suprise from what I am telling you.." Sana chuckled and she added more "That is my reason why I don't want to come here because I know you're going to confess to me. I don't deserve someone like you, Dahyun. There is a person more deserving on your love.. and you thought that this makes me happy again. I appreciate your effort staying by my side lately and making me smile, I don't want you to go in wrong person.. I am wrong person for you, Dahyun.. I am sorry to reject you, Dahyun.. I know this is wrong.."

 

 

 

"Sana... Why you don't tell me about this? I should not prepare something big for you if you're gonna reject me." Dahyun whined.

 

 


"I'm sorry, I can't tell you this much cause I am not being myself these days." Sana apologize while squeezing Dahyun's hands.

 

 


"Why? Is there bothering you? Is Nayeon bothers you?" Dahyun concernly asked.

 

 

"Aniya.. It's just... I feel something wrong... when I seeing Tzuyu with Chaeng lately.. I am getting hating her more and the truth is... I am going back to Japan after a week.."

 

 

 

Dahyun's eyes widen from the information she get."Really??!?!!! I am so sad to hear that!! Why you don't tell it us? Why did you tell me when you will leaving next week??!! You should tell this to everyone!! The gang will be mad at you if you didn't!  How about Tzuyu? Did she knows about it? I thought she is the one who is leaving, not you.. I'll going to miss you badly, squirrel!!"Dahyun got up from her seat and hugged Sana comfortably. Sana laughs while patting Dahyun's back.

 

 

 

"Take care my bestfriend, Dubu-yah! while I am gone. I think she is ignoring me because I will  leave next week." 

 

 

 

"Oh.. This is the reason why Tzuyu wants me to confess within these week. because Sana is leaving." Dahyun thought.

 

 


"What are you gonna do? What if she still ignores you when you are leaving?" Dahyun asked,still hugging Sana.

 

 

 

"I don't know... I think I just need to get rid Chaeyoung from Tzuyu so we can have fun time together."

 

 


"Really~?! What do you mean fun time? Is it like earlier? She carried you all the way here and you holding her hand too much that you don't want let her go??" Dahyun teased.

 

 

 

"Yah!! It's not what I mean!! It's just frustating that she always ignoring me!! She don't talk to me when we are in the class. I always ending up talking to myself , that's why I got many realizations!" Sana angrily denied.

 

 

"Is one of your realizations is liking Tzuyu now?" Dahyun hitted the exact words.

 

 


"Yah!! I told you I am not!! Aishhhh!!! Why Mina and you always telling me that! Am I look like I can be one of Tzuyu's admirers."

 

 


"You look qualified to be one. You always sulked every time when you see them together especially when they are so sweet.." Dahyun noted to her. Sana release their hug as she glared to Dahyun.

 

 


"I told you that I am not jealous to them!! It's just irritating to my eyes seeing them lovey dovey~!! They are so clingy." Dahyun bursted laughing, she controls her laughter as she questioned Sana "Jealous? I didn't say you're jealous! You are the one who said that, not me. So? It means you like Tzuyu, am I right?" 

 

 

"Do you want to continue confessing to me? Because I kinda feel that I like you again.. Can we?" Sana scarily threatened while her cheeks are flushing in red crimson.

 

 

 

Dahyun is laughing hard while waving her hand, protesting not to continue her teases.

 

Another silence filled them as Sana walked around and crouched down to have a good look in the candlelights.

 

 


"How much did you bought this? You spent money to be rejected.." Sana jokingly said while holding the candlelights.

 

 

"I didn't buy those. Tzuyu owns all the candlelights. I just borrowed from her." 

 

 

"Really?" Sana looked up to Dahyun questionably.

 

 

"Yes, why?"

 


"So, Tzuyu helps you confessing to me??" 

 

 


"Yes, she do a lot from this confession. I guess she really want us to be together but you rejected me." Dahyun chuckled, Sana's expression got gloomy after that.

 

 


"Is she insist you to confess to me?" Sana quietly asked without looking at Dahyun's face, she keeps looking th candlelights in her hands. 

 

 


".... If I say yes, what you gonna do?" Dahyun fold her arms.

 

 

"I'm gonna do what she's done." Sana simply replied.

 

 

"Eh? you.. gonna force someone she likes to confess to her? Dahyun quickly cover . she don't realize that the truth slips in . She carelessly told Sana the truth behind this confession.

 

 

 

Sana took deep sighed and turn to face Dahyun, smirking "Caught!! Tzuyu just force you to confess to me! I knew it!! You can't like me back because I can feel that you are liking Nayeon more than me! I can't believe that she can do that to me! She is lying!" Sana started walking around angrily.

 

 

 

"Sana.. It's not what you think! She just want you to be happy.. She thought you will be happy if I answer your confession." Dahyun said worriedly as she try to block Sana's way to explain.

 

 


"Happy???! It doesn't matter to me! All I want is to tell me the truth! I don't care if you don't like me, you just need to be honest on me.. I can accept the truth. Tzuyu is always like that!!! She always thinks what things makes me happy and wanted but she never thinks herself if what will happen to her. She is always thinks the other people, she doesn't care about herself! She is my bestfriend, the one I truly trusted for everything! The one I really care and love!!!! She need to talk me first before doing this!" Sana angrily said, she's in verge of crying.

 

 


Dahyun hugged her again, to give comfort and release the anger bolted up inside when she found the truth.

 

 

"Mianhae, Sana.. I should not done this. I should not follow her favor. I just thought that I wanted to help Tzuyu realize that she needs to make me stop doing this confession and you also... I want you to realize that you like Tzuyu more than a friend." Dahyun told everything in her plan, without any regrets when Sana release their hug. A big smile plastered on her face while tears are forming in her eyes.

 

 

"How good you are, you realize that I like her more than a friend. I hope she noticed my love, you know? I think this is the biggest reason why I can't or don't love you, Dahyun."

 

 


"Because I have a little hidden feelings for Tzuyu before when you still not here but it was gone when you came and notice that you're taking some moves that makes me fall for you especially when you carried me to the clinic when I fainted during P.E time. I was really got smitten on you and I thought that I already like you. When you got into accident with Nayeon, I realize that you are just being kind person and you want every person to be saved." Sana sincerely told about her first impression to Dahyun.

 

 


"Why did you still confess to me when you realize that?" Dahyun asked curiously.

 

 

 

"At first, I was joking Tzuyu that I am confessing that time to you because we have a plan to get your heart. For Tzuyu, she needs Nayeon to make fall in love to her while me I needed to make you fall in love to me too.. We agreed on that plan but as you know Tzuyu get busted from Nayeon before.. so I am the only one continuing the plan. Before we arrived in the hospital, we had a serious talk about love so I think I should confess to you now seriously. When we are inside your room, I got jealous and mad at them because they are talking like nothing bad happened, so I decided that I should continue my plan even I don't want to do it that time.."

 

 

"Ah~!!! Okay.. so Tzuyu doing this to continue your plans? Am I right?" Dahyun asked.

 

 

"I think so but it was long time ago if she remember our plan. But I could remember is.. she promise me that she never let me feel to be rejected like her when she confessed to Nayeon." Sana tried her best to remember the moment when Tzuyu is rejected.

 

 


"Aside from the plan, what do you think why Tzuyu making us confessing each other? I found it interesting when you told me that." Dahyun showed her enthuaism in this topic. 

 

 

 

"She thought that I really like you a lot?" Sana is not sure from her answer.

 

 

 

"Maybe.. but I think, she got deep reasons making me to confess you. Don't you think?" Sana shakes her head as her reply.

 

 

 

"I think you need to make a move to her. I mean you will leave in only few days. You should end the plans and break it. You should tell your true little feelings for her after a long long time you two been together as a friend. This time, we are going to make a plan for them.." Dahyun grinned widely.

 

 

"What's our plan???" Sana innocently asked.

 

 

"We need to make the person we like fall in love to us.. " Dahyun showed her cheeky smile.

 

 

 

"It's unfair!!!! Nayeon loves you meanwhile me, I am not sure if she feel the same way to me!! And Chaeyoung is there!! I can't win over her!!" Sana protested.

 

 


"Trust me.. If you show your love to her, she will love you back.. I kinda have theories that Tzuyu likes you too.." Dahyun teased and Sana quickly asked her "What is it???!!! What theories??!! I need to know that!!!! Did she told you that she likes me??!!"

 

 

 

"Not yet because you are not showing any hints to her so why she will likes you too. So do it now before you regret it." Dahyun gigled.

 

 


Sana happily nodded and give Dahyun a warm hug again "Thanks, Dahyun-ah!! You are really  really great person for me!! I don't know that we will end up like this. I thought we will awkward after this, thanks a lot!!!" 

 

 

They release the hug and Dahyun suddenly remembered "What will we gonna say to them once we get out here?" 

 

 


"Act like you become heart broken. Tell them I rejected you.. because I don't like long distance relationship.." Sana answered.

 

 

"How about Nayeon? How can I face to her? She will avoid me forever because I just throw our relationship in this confession. I don't want her to completely leave me, you know."

 

 


"It's your fault, Dubu that you follow Yoda's orders to make this stupid fake confession. I have no idea how to make up with her." Sana while she is walking nearer to the gate. "I go out first, act like you are feeling down after the confession. See you and I hope we do our plan well.. Fighting!! and Thanks for the flowers, I love it!!"

 

 

 

"Okay! Bye!!" Dahyun yelled before she rest her head in the table, faking that she is so sad because she rejected by Sana.

 

 


Once Sana steps out from the gym, the students are supprsie that Sana is the only one who gets out inside the gym and the look inside what happen to Dahyun but they see that Dahyun's head resting in the table.

 

 


"What happen to them? Do you think Sana accept her confession?" Momo asked.

 

 


"Let's ask her!!" Chaeyoung shouted, coming inside of the gym. 

 

 

The gang came inside and look in their surroundings if something destroyed or broken because of Nayeon and Tzuyu's act earlier makes them afraid what happened to the four of them inside the gym. They tapped Dahyun's shoulder.

 

 

"Dahyun, are you okay? What hapen? Are you two are official or not? You can tell us.." Jungyeon asked worriedly.

 


Dahyun lift her head up and suprised that the members of the gang shown up to her.

 


"Hm.. Sana rejected me..."(gasps)

 


"She don't like me anymore.." (gasps)

 

"Because she likes someone else.. " (gasps)

 


"She will be leaving for few days because she will go back to Japan next Saturday.." (WHAT???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!")

 

 

All her friends shouted so loudly. "What??!! Why she didn't tell this to us??!!!"  Dahyun just shakes her head as her reply.

 

 


"Tzuyu knew this? If she knows about this, she will totally change her mind.. Sana rejected Dahyun? That's unbelievable. Sana likes someone else? That is more unbelievable." Chaeyoung say in her thoughts while watching Dahyun.

 

 


"It's okay, Dubu!! You still have another contestant in your heart, right?! I think that person is more deserving than to our friend. We don't have any idea why you suddenly confess to that Squirrel when it's very visible that you like Nayeon more.." Jungyeon comforted Dahyun while hugging her. "You make me feel worst when you are saying that, Jungyeon." Dahyun replied back.

 

 


"Aigooo~ This kid experience a rejection!" Momo is the next person who hug Dahyun.

 

 

"Dahyun!! cheer up, okay!!!!" Jihyo hug Dahyun as well.

 

 

 

"You all make me feel I should give message for her! Well.... all can I say is don't be sad, we are still here for you." Mina said as she wraps her arms to their group hug.

 

 


Chaeyoung stood in front of them, thinking what she should say to Dahyun. Dahyun happily anticipates her message as she smile to Chaeyoung.

 

 


"Hmm.. Dahyunnie~ You can still confess now. You still have me~ I can accept your love for me~~~~"

 

 

"Ouch!!!!!!!!" Chaeyoung yelps in pain as Jungyeon smack her head. "Yah!! You got Tzuyu and now you want Dahyun for you! What are you, a two-timer???! This midget is really something~!!"

 

 

Chaeyoung laughed before saying her messag in a serious way. "Dahyun.. Please don't lose your smile. Rejection is not a bad thing. It's the way you could find someone who really meant for you. Just wait that person. Fighting!!!" Chaeyoung jumped into their group hug.

 

 


"Guys, we are not complete. Tzuyu is not with us." Mina can managely speal even she couldn't breathe because their hug is too tight and they were so close together.

 

 

 

"Yeah.. She looks sad when they get out with Nayeon. We should look for her later." Jihyo replied before they release their group hug.

 

 


"Let's all this up.. The class will begin at.......... OMO!!!  IT'S ONLY TWO MINUTES LEFT!! LET'S LEAVE IT HERE!!!" Jungyeon said as she rushed  out to the gym.

 

 


"Great!! Jungyeon! You're not a true friend, seriously!!! She left us!!" Momo shouted as she pick the papers scattered in the floor. All of them laughed how Jungyeon panickly ran earlier.

 

 

"Guys, don't talk to her later... She's not a true friend, af..." Jihyo announced while cleaning.

 


------------


Sana walked through the hallways while holding the flowers in her arms, she feels that she don't want to attend the first class after all the happenings. She is too tired for stopping Tzuyu. Her body exhausted after their push-pull session in the gym earlier. She continue walking until she spotted someone sitting on the floor near at the laboratory room. She takes step forward to have a great view who's the person. Their gap is closer as she notice the familiar face, it was indeed Im Nayeon, staring blankly at the wall in front of her.

 

 

Sana crouched down beside her until she completely sitting on her side. She put down the flowers before she speaks up "Mianhae... I don't keep my promise to you."

 


Nayeon looked at her confusily "What do you mean, Sana?"

 

 

"I don't keep my promise that I will love Dahyun more than you do.. even she choose me." Sana  take deep long breathe "I rejected her."

 


Nayeon's eyes become big, she doesn't expect that this will turn up. She knows Sana like Dahyun so much so why? Why she rejected her?

 

 


"Why you do that? You like her, she likes you too so it's mutual.. How it was happen?" Nayeon said in disbelief.

 

 


"Loving Dahyun is like... I am losing someone." Sana said wholeheartedly. She continues 

 

 

 

"Losing someone who is really important to me and I don't like it."

 

 


"Who's you're referring to?"

 

 


"My bestfriend, Tzuyu...." Sana softly said.

 

 


"Ohmy!!!! What does she mean? She likes Tzuyu too? I am so confuse~" Nayeon thought while lustening to Sana.

 

 

"Nayeon-ah... I just found out that Tzuyu is the person who set-up the whole confession not Dahyun." Sana turned to Nayeon who has suprsing reaction.

 

 

"Really?? Tzuyu does that???!!" Nayeon's tone becomes high. Her heart dropped at the sudden confrontation. 

 

 

"Yeah.. Dahyun told me everything.. At first, I really thought she really likes me but still I rejected her cause I know this is so wrong for me. Dahyun wants me? That's not really true! I mean.. I always watch you two, trust me.. I can see how your smiles to each other different from the ones you are smiling to others."

 

 


Nayeon chuckled and said to herself. "You are so stupid, Dahyun! I really thought that you never like me. I guess destiny really play with us, don't you think? I.AM.GOING.CRAZY. if Sana don't tell me about this.. Phew~~~ That's a big relief, Lord!!"

 

 

"So?? Don't be mad at her, okay? But can I ask a question from you since I am now talking to you?" Sana asked.

 

 

"What do you want to ask me?" Nayeon lifted her eyevrow up.

 


"Did any chance that Tzuyu tells you why she's ignoring me?" 

 

 

"Huh?? No.. I think she got her personal problems.. She don't talk about you recently, why you ask?" Nayeon lied.

 

 


"Because I am worried.. I am worried to our friendship. I am her bestfriend but she don't open up things to me. She's more on Chaeyoung's side..and I hate it... I am jealous to Chaeng. I think she knows Tzuyu's problem than me.. and I am thinking again that I am her problem.. Ughhh!!!!  I don't know what to do??!! I don't do anything bad at her!" Sana shouted.

 

 


"Calm down, Sana... I got an idea what makes Tzuyu come back to you. Believe me, this is your one of the best idea ever!!!" Nayeon excitedly said as she stand up. Sana look at her weirdly at the sudden change.

 

 

"What is it?" Sana can only asked her while Nayeon smiling at her like a dork, forgetting her condition earlier.

 

 

-----------


Rumors of Dahyun being rejected spread all over the campus in this days. Thankfully, no one mentioned the girl's named who Dahyun confessed. Even the whole class of 3-A knows that it was Sana, they never told to others about it. They are truly trusted for.

 

 

"If I was that girl, I will not reject Kim Dahyun. She's too adorable to be my girlfriend." one of the Sana's classmate mocked.

 

 

Sana heard this multiple times every day that she shouldn't reject Dahyun, She is so sick to hear that. But at least, Tzuyu is not coming to Chaeyoung now, she is more attached to Im Nayeon.

 


Operation Sana's Plan:Bring back Sana in Tzuyu's heart.


Right now, their professor is not there and they don't know why, maybe he was absent. Their classmates have their own worlds. Sana glance over Tzuyu's desk, seeing the latter using her phone.. probably texting someone.

 


"What can I do for now?" Sana thinks, still looking at Tzuyu. She decided to the other girl as she stand and taking some steps going to her crush slash bestfriend.

 

 


Sana tapped Tzuyu's shoulders to grab her attention. Tzuyu looked up to her questionably then she keeps her phone.

 

 

 

"C-an I--i use y-our p-en? I-I-I mean can I borrow y-our pen? Mine is missing.. I don't hav-e extra." Sana stuttered. "Why am I stuttering?? You're really such a pabo, Sana!!" 

 

 


Tzuyu dig inside her bag, looking for her case of pens bur she cannot find it.

 


"I know I put it here.. Where did it go?" Tzuyu mumbles while searching her pens. Sana lowered her head, escaping soft giggles from . Tzuyu looks up and stare at Sana.

 

 

"Why are you laughing?" Tzuyu asked, raising her eyebrow.

 

 

"Oh.. It's nothing. Your pens is missing too."  Sana excused.

 

"Is it funny??"

 


"Yep!" Sana laughed and Tzuyu doesn't know why Sana is laughing if there is nothing funny about losing pens.

 

 

Tzuyu deeply sighed." Right. This person who is beside me is a 4D Squirrel. She laughs at everything,"

 


"Tzuyu...." Sana holds Tzuyu's shoulder. Her voice become serious this time. Tzuyu just hummed he answer.

 


"Let's buy pens.."Sana looks at her in pathetic way.

 

 

Tzuyu quickly shoves Sana's hand in her shoulder as she said "No.. I am just going to borrow from Chaeng. She has a lot of pens since she draws a lot." Tzuyu said coldly, getting her phone from her pocket.

 


Sana pouted, her plan to buy pens with Tzuyu is failed. She thought "Chaeng again!!! How can I remove Chaeng in your mind, Tzuyu-ah?"

 

 

"Fine!! I go buy myself.. Hate you~!" Sana sulked going out to their classroom.

 


Tzuyu doesn't pay attention Sana's words as she uses her phone again.

 


(2nd attempt)


"Phew~ I'm finally back. Why the canteen is too far here? I'm tired~" Sana talked to herself, going inside to their classroom.

 

 

Sana turn her gaze to Tzuyu who is now sleeping in her desk. Luckily, Tzuyu's seatmate is not around so Sana take the chance to sit beside of he crush slash bestfriend.

 

Sana stare Tzuyu's face up close, doesn't care her other classmates see her creepy self. 

 

 

"How I wish that you still like me, Chewy-ah. I wish that I could turn the time. I'm sorry that I don't recognized your love for me." Sana sighed, she place the one pen in Tzuyu's remaining spot in her desk and she returned to her own desk. 

 

 

"I hope you notice my love through the pen." Sana mumbles, watching Tzuyu sleeping from afar.

 


----------

When the class is almost getting dismiss, Nayeon walked in the front and call their attention.

 

 

"Everyone!!!! Listen!!! Production Team in this section!! Go to the auditorium for the last meeting!!!!!!" Nayeon chirped.

 

 

"What??! The show is already over why we still have meeting??! Is there any problem, Ms. In-charge??" Somi asked. The others could just nod their head as agreeing to Somi.

 

 

"There's no problem! I can assure that! Don't be nervous, let's just go there!!!!" Nayeon reassured to them. The members of the production fixed their things in advanced and went to the destinated place Nayeon referring. Nayeon went to the other sections as well to announce their last meeting will be held at the auditorium.

 


Nayeon manage to gather all the members of the Production Team at their last meeting. They sitted at the benches as they wait Nayeon to start the meeting.

 

"Everyone listen up!! Ms. Park and I talked this last Monday, she wants us to congratulate again to our succesful show and she wants to treat us something fun as she pay back  all our hardwork and efforts." Nayeon stop as she prepared the next lines she will say them.

 

 


"Ms. Park is treating us going to Seoul Amusement Park!! She will pay everything, isn't that great production team??!! " Nayeon excitedly announced to her co-members in production team.

 

 

"GREEEEEEEEEEEEATTTTTT~~~~~" Everyone forcedly said it with no-fun tone as if they are kindergarden students.

 

 

Sana stood from her seat and she jumps exaggerately like a kid "Whooo!!!!!! I'm so excited!!! Whooooo!!!" She is clapping too much.

 

 

 

The members can just shake their heads how their other member can be sometimes be immature.

 

 


"When we will go there?" Dahyun asked in a serious tone. Nayeon gulped at the sudden respond from Dahyun. "Ah... Hmm.. I think tomorrow afternoon. She told m-e that w-e will not attend the classes in the after-noon." Nayeon said in robotic way.

 

 

This time, the Production team members give a big reaction on Nayeon's statement. "NO CLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they all shouted while jumping too.

 


Nayeon thought "This kids are more excited having no classes than going at the amusement park."

 

 

"Wait! Wait! There's more!! We don't need to go there by ourselves because... Ms. Park already rented a bus for us so we can fun comfortably!!!"

 

 


"Yes!!!!!!!!!! It feels like a School Trip!!!!!!!!" one of the members screamed delightly.

 

 

While the others are very excited, Sana come close to Tzuyu all of the sudden and said happily.

 

 

"Tzuyu-ah!! Let's be partner since Chaeyoung is not with you and Dahyun is already have Nayeon as her partner." Sana happily said as she linked her arms to Tzuyu who is taken back to her strange actions.

 

 

"What???!! We don't have partners-partners. What are you saying?" Tzuyu exclaimed loudly.

 

 

"Oh!! I forgot!! One last thing about tomorrow! You need to pick another member to come with you all through day in the amusement park as your partner. This should be your seatmate in the bus also. Ms. Park told me this to purposely watch each other because we have many members and she cannot come with us.." Nayeon discussed.

 

 

"See?? I told you! School trip is always needs a partner." Sana smirked.

 

 

Out of blue, there is one member who is not really happy about going to amusement park. She raised her hand and asked Nayeon corncernly about herself "What if I didn't come? Will I still attend class or not?" Mina asked.

 

 

"Why you will don't come? That will be fun!!" Nayeon said cheerfully, encouraging Mina.

 

 

".. Because I hate rides.. especially the big ones.. I am afraid riding it." Mina weakly said.

 

 

"You don't need to be afraid, Mina! I am here to be your partner!! I don't mind if we just stroll there! Let's just eat there and watch them!!" Tzuyu stood, facing Mina. Showing how she desperately don't want to be partner with Sana.

 


Sana yelled at her "Yah!! I am your partner, Tzuyu!! There's nothing can be change to that! Period!!" Tzuyu could just sit down on her seat again, trying to be calm as possible. 

 

Dahyun smiled as she see how Sana making move progressively, without any thoughts. Nayeon called her softly while smiling at her sweetly "Dahyun-ah, let's  have ride date tomorrow."

 

(TEASERS FOR CHAPTER 35)

"Haa~~~!!! Tzuyu-ah!!! I was so scared!! It's really dark there!!" Sana cry in agony while exiting the haunted house. "I told you.. We should not go there in the first place but you keep saying 'I want to go there'." Tzuyu mimicked Sana's aegyo voice. Sana chuckled while gripping Tzuyu's arms "Even I was scared, I was still happy though because I can hug you freely."

 

 

"No! No! Not this one, Im Nayeon! I am telling you this because I hate that!!" Dahyun threatened Nayeon while making some steps backwards.

 

 

"Tzuyu-ah!! Can you come over to my house this night? I am alone and I am afraid of it." Sana texted Tzuyu, hoping the latter will fulfill her request.

 

"I think... I want to reverse our plan before, Tzuyu-ah.. I want us... I want us to fall in love each other instead of making them fall in love to us." Sana confessed while looking at Tzuyu's eyes deeply.

 


 

 

 

Author's note:
Hi~~!! Ohmygod! How can I explain this? Okay, first.. I laughed when I see your comments about 'manloloko part', I look at it and I saw it! I said to myself that I am so screwed up. I am so embrass now~! hihihihi~! For the readers who don't know what does it mean, the manloloko means a "cheater". How am I so forgetful that I don't delete that part and change it?! To be honest, every chapter is just drabbles. So I have a lot of mistakes, typos, errors. Sorry once again, bare with it *peace sign* When I read all the chapters again, I decided that I should fix this all for the future readers. I decided to edit all the mistakes when I completed this story. Readers! I extend this one last chapter for SaTzu!! Because I think I need to do it, I really love them. This chapter is qute boring, I think.. The SaiDa part takes too long. I hope you still like this chapter!!and I don't think I can manage to update this once a week because the school year in our country will getting started next week so I am gonna be busy, for sure. Again, Thanks for reading my story especially to my readers who are commenting and supporting this. Bye~~