My New Found Friends

Maybe We?

CHAPTER 4

While the classes is getting turn to end, my seatmate Chaeyoung asks me with curiosity tone.

"Dahyun, did you ever have a boyfriend? Because it seems like you have but it seems you don't have. I think you have because you are so gorgeous while in the other hand you don't have because you are so shy to the others" 

"I don't have boyfriend... I'm No Boyfriend Since Birth, why did you ask me all of the sudden? " I annoyingly answered to her. Because I really hate if someone asking me about my lovelife. 

"Ahhhh, maybe.. you're  waiting  your destiny? Right?" she akwardly smiles at me.

I just nod my head and smile at her. After that,  she escape small giggles in her lips. I don't know why Chaeyoung is like that, she smiling at me creepily and asking some random questions. Even it just my first day here I feel I know her already because of her actions. When my mind filled with many thoughts about her. She interrupts me and said.

" I am so sorry Dahyun if you feel uneasy with me because honestly I was awestruck of  your beauty, you are so cute!!!" 

She pinched my cheeks and I just smile at her  shyly because of her confession to me. And then,  Momo sit besides me and she start to talks to Chaeyoung. I don't listen to their conversations because I don't know who are they talking about.

While looking to my surroundings, I recognize that the "Nayeon" is getting a lot of our classmates surrounded at her while they throwing some questions to her. From what I heard some questions, it seems like they are just flirting to her because the boys are smiling like idiots. And I saw Nayeon smiling back to them like she's feeling so flustered. Ughhh..

I really hate her but I am thankful to her a little bit because I don't get too much attention from others. Some of our classmates ask me as well but not really to the point sitting beside me in whole class to ask me some questions. And I feel my classmates don't like me because I don't open up much, I just open up to Chaeyoung's friends since I think they are great people be with.

I startled at the sound of the school's bell because it's already our dissmissal.
While preparing my things,  Chaeyoung asks me if I will come with them included their other friends in other section. I agreed to me and I just follow them. They noticed that I am quiet again.

"Hey, are you okay?" Momo asks me worringly.

"I'm fine, Momo. I am just spacing out and I do it all the time. So better to be comfortable to it..hehehe" I answered back

"REALLY!!! OH MY GOD!! DAHYUN~ Ah we're soulmates!! I also doing it all the time!! Ask Chaeyoung!! I even dozing off!" Momo excitedly said to me.

"Are you happy that much, Momo?  because you found your true buddy.. Dahyun, I am warnining you to stay away to Momo because you will not pretty as much as you now if you are starting to be close to her and start dozing off like her. Geez..." Chaeyoung sarcastically commented to Momo.

" You are over-reacting!!!  I don't spread my habits to everyone" Momo denies.

While they arguing about Momo's special habit. Somewhere there is girl appears on our way and I think she is the one who are Chaeyoung's other friends that she always reffering.

"Hi-YAH!! GUYS!! I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!......" " HI? WHO ARE YOU? ARE YOU NEW STUDENT HERE???" she asks me.

"Yes, I am their new classmate. I hope you mind me to join with you and your other friends because I don't have any friends here" I nervously answered to her.

"It's fine with me.. unless you have bad intentions to us.. hahaha... Kinding!! Don't be scared with us, okay?? If you need something, ask us, okay? I am here to protect you from our silly schoolmates.. so feel free to talk with us, okay???" She answered me and she added.

" I am Chou Tzuyu, the youngest from the gang(circle of friends) and from Section 2 and the varsity badminton player last year.. Uhhmm I  think I don't needed to add more info in my introduction... By the way, I think I know you.. you are Kim Dahyun, right?? together with the one who has glowing face, Im Nayeon?... I'm not quite sure with the rumors... I think Kim Dahyun getting popular right now" 

"Yes, I am Kim Dahyun but im not close to Im Nayeon but she is our classmate. I want to tell you that I don't really like getting attention right now." I answered back.

"Ahh, Well I understand your feelings... And I think Mina and Sana are waiting us.. Come on, Let's go"  Tzuyu reminded us.

While we are walking in campus. I recieving stares and murmurs from others. I just don't mind them.We stopped at the front school's gate because we will meet the "other friends" here.

While I was talking to Jungyeon, suddenly there some presence appeared and it seems they are "other friends" .
When I first saw them, I don't know why they are staring at me with very long time. 

"Hey, guys! I like you to meet Kim Dahyun, our new classmate and she wants to join to our gang (circle of friends) because she does'nt have any friends here" jihyo introduces me to them.

"OH MY GOSH!!, you're Dahyun?? the one who I heard the "pretty new girl" with Nayeon?? nice to meet you.. You are really so pretty.. Chaeyoung!! why did you cheated on me!! I thought I am the only one is the prettiest in this group... How dare you to replaced me!!, HAHAHA....Kinding, Dahyun..PEACE!!" Mina reacted from Jihyo's introduction to me.

I just laugh nervously because I feel uncomfortable because of the compliments I was recieving. But why the other girl just stare at me??? Wait a minute... I think I already saw her before....

(FLASHBACK)

While I was looking to my room,one girl with black cap was blocking my way.

She was facing on me.

I will go left, she will go left too.

I will go right ,she will go right too.

We've been in this situation in one minute and I stop moving because I does'nt make a sense if I move because she will move too.

It's because on her cap. she cannot see the directions well.

When I stopped she move forward and start walk fastly.

"WEIRD~" I just said to myself

THE WEIRD GIRL!! SHE IS THE ONE I MET IN THE HALLWAY LAST MORNING!!

But I think she will not noticed me. Well, she is not weird this time because she don't wear her cap. But I really like her face.. she is more beautiful than me, I doubt she is popular too before. Suddenly, she introduce herself to me.

" Hi! I am Minatozaki Sana! ..... I really like animes because I am Japanese.... I am glad to meet you.. Da..Hyun??? right? HAHAHA" She nervously introduced.

I don't know why I shake her hands and I hold it tightly. It seems that it somethings wrong with me because I don't do this to the others while they are introducing themselves.. even to Chaeyoung.. I don't shake her hands.. I just greet her.

What's wrong with me?? I nervously pulled my hand back first to not feel uneasy with my actions. Her hands are soft. I wish I have that kind of hands. I smile at her sincerely because I want to reassured her that I am not bad person, I want her to believe that I am the person who are been trusted. 

"Dahyun~ you are so cute^______^" Sana complimented me.

 

 

Author's Note:
Pheww.. after a long week I updated..  I cannot promise to update the story once or twice a week. The reason is I don't have enough time to open my laptop and write the story  because it's our FINALS!!! I need to focus with my subjects.. I am sorry for the people who are waiting I hope you will understand.. In the next chapters, I will focus more in romances about in this story. And I will decide who are the other pairings in this story. you can still request to me. I hope you enjoy this chapter!! BELATED HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! MY DEAREST READERS!! LOVE YOU ALL!!! BYE~~~