Hidden Feelings

Maybe We?

 

CHAPTER 9

 

SOMEONE POV

While the gang were at the school, Momo is with Mina to accompany her. She is uncomfortable right now because earlier she receives a weird question at her bestfriend.

"Are you the "someone" who I waited for a long time?"

She don't know why Mina asks her like that. She just respond it a nod because it feels strange at the behaviour of Mina showed earlier. Momo thinks that Mina was just has a headache and any random words can escaped to without thinking it. Or it can be....

 

 

Mina really meant it....

 

While they are riding in the bus. No one dares to talk or speak. Momo was beside in the windows while Mina was next to her. A few minutes, Mina sleeps soundlessly. Sometimes, Momo checking Mina if she already wake up or not. 
While Mina's eyes shut, Momo feels some weight on her shoulders. Momo saw that Mina is leaning to her shoulders.

Momo was suddenly become frozen at that moment. She don't know what to do with this..  She can even feel the stable hot breaths escaping in Mina's lips. 

She panicked and she don't know what right position will be comfortable for both of them. At the couple of minutes, Mina clings to arm and she started to hug Momo's arm like her pillow.Momo paralyzed at the sudden action. 

Little a while, she moved more closer to Mina and it makes Momo comfortable at the new position. While watching over the windows, she can't help to turn and stare at Mina's face. 

Momo whispered. " You're really beautiful, Mina-chan" Momo smiled without knowing it. She thinks all the moments that she's with Mina at the very the first day they met here in Korea until now.  Momo just sighed and said to herself  " Why I don't let my feelings grow to you" she smiled sorrowfully. "Why I stopped to...like you more.. not just as a friend... but in a lover way.." Momo starts to tear up. 

She feels weak right now because the only girl who makes her heart fluttered is in her  very own arms. And she can't believed it. Before, she don't have courage to make a move to MIna but suddenly Momo knew was her girl was not feeling well. She thinks Mina needed her now.

Unknowningly, she fall asleep because she is very tired to think some moments and why's to Mina. She don't know that she lean her head into Mina's head. It seems like a they are couple now because they cuddled each other.
 

(Back to the school)
 

SANA'S POV

When we reached in the library, I unhook my arms in Dahyun's because I don't want to make obvious that I badly like her so much. Last week, I confessed to my friends that Dahyun is my crush and I don't know she was there. My friends are laughing loud out when I said that my Dahyun is my crush, I think they took it as a joke even Dahyun was laughing too, so I join at them and made them think that I was joking but deep inside I'm not.  Dahyun seems clueless at my gestures, I think. Probably, she don't likes me. 

We started to roam around the library and one by one starts to disappear to look some helpful books that we can use to study for our upcoming quizzes. I was assigned to look Statistics book or Mathematics book that has included statistics.

 I'm with my seatmate slash friend, Tzuyu. She is looking Math books also because she's with me. I can see that many male students spying or looking at her between the book racks. Tzuyu is pretty so she can known for the beautiful faces here in school. But Tzuyu has boyish or athletic looks so sometimes her true beauty doesn't recognized by all. 

She's quite popular back then when she were a new student here. Tzuyu prioritized her favorite sport, badminton than dating some boys. She dated once but nothing happens to them, she concluded that she loves badminton more from anybody else. 

I'm suprised at the sudden action by Tzuyu, she pulls me fastly away and I don't know what's happening. We went on the private/secure area in library. Why all of the sudden? 

"Yah!! Tzuyu! where are we going? Answer me! Where will you take me?" I groaned to her.

"Shushh!! Sana-chan,quiet... I need to tell you something..It's very important news." Tzuyu calming me.

I closed my mouth and I anticipated the news she was talking about. Tzuyu really likes gossips and that gossips she heard was always shared to me. I am the only who really knows Tzuyu very well. I think some scandals she heard again, maybe?

"Sana, did you know Im Nayeon from Class A the one who Dahyunnie hates a lot, was our first honor this year. Do you think why?? It is because she is the favorite student of all our teachers and I heard that she gives presents to teachers when there are some events. The teachers are planning to put Nayeon in first. How about Jihyo?? she is the first last year, right? Jihyo will be hurt when she found out that she is no longer in the first. We need to make something! Sana! what we will gonna do this.." Tzuyu panicked and nervously said.

" Im Nayeon was very smartass, Tzuyu. Jihyo tells me a lot of it. I think Jihyo expected it that she will be no longer to be in first place. So don't worry, Tzuyu-ah. Jihyo will accept this." I explained to Tzuyu.

"Eh.. How about our upcoming variety show? Professor Park explained that the first and second honor in Class A will be in charge in the show. I don't want to be rude but I think Dahyun has a point about her attitude, Sana. I don't trust her that she will do better than Jihyo. And she was new student here.. she can't do this. If it happens, our grades will be doomed because of her." Tzuyu said it fastly.

"Tzuyu, don't worry about it. if she is not good enough, we will find ways to have better grades." I assured to her.

"Ok... I trust you, Sana. I know you will me help, right?" Tzuyu asks. "Of course!! I do help you!!" I said. " I think they looking for us..  let's go back."

We came back and we recieve stares from everyone in the table.

"Yah! Where did you both go? We are looking for you because we need to start this." Chaeyoung asks.
We started to look some informations in the books we got. Unconciously, I make quick look to Dahyun that is very serious reading and memorizing . Dahyun is good at studying. We doubt that she will be the part of top students. When I looked to Jungyeon and Chaeyoung, their faces was sulking and I heard Jungyeon was whispering something and I bet she is swearing to the book. An hour ago.

"Ah! I can't longer do this! Let's go home. I'm tired reading this book" Jungyeon protest.

"Me too! I can't do this" followed by Chaeyoung. "My head hurts! I can't remember all of it" Tzuyu groaned.

 

"Ok.. ok.. Let's finish this up and go home" Jihyo speaked and stood.

We returned the books we borrowed and I saw Dahyun go to the counter to borrow a book she wants to bring to her home. Oh my god! I was blushing.. I was turn-ON again to Dahyun.

I came to her and asks her " You will borrow that?" Dahyun smiles and nod at me. "Yeah, I think I will be bored this night so I take this to my home, did you borrowed book before"? Dahyun asks me.

"Of course, I borrowed books especially when it comes to Korean Language/Hangul' I answered.

" Really? I thought I was the only one who borrow book in the gang.' she honestly said to me.

She finished to sign up and all of us leave the library. While we are walking, Dahyun bids goodbye first because she needs to go home early. Right now, I'm with Tzuyu because our house was like a  5 metres away while Momo was nearer to my house. But Momo is with Mina so Momo is not with us today. Usually Momois with us when we are going to our homes.  I  asked Tzuyu and she seems tired after reading those books, "Are you still worried about it?" 
Tzuyu turned to face me and she sighed "I'm not worried to our  grades, I feel sorry to you, right now." 

"Huh? What are you talking about, Tzuyu? Why you feel sorry to me? Tell me what's wrong!" I raised my voice to Tzuyu.

"I lied earlier but my mouth want to say it.. " Tzuyu down her head.

" What did you lied at me?? Tzuyu. Look at me.."  I insist her to say it.

" I... I'm not worried about Nayeon.. I'm worried about my feelings..... 

Yeahh.. my feelings at her..

The fact that she will led us in rehearsals and the entire show..

It makes me nervous at her but my heart beat fast when she is near to me.... because ...

I.. LIKE... HER... SO.. MUCH

So much, Sana.

But I can't tell this to everyone because Dahyun hates her. I think she will be mad at me too when she found this"

Tzuyu was very shy confessing her true feelings. That's why she needs me earlier to take me away from the gang to said her feelings to Nayeon but it turns to out that she lied and said she don't want Nayeon.

" Arasso, I understand.. When did it starts?" I asks her 

She smiled bitterly and said "In the first day.. I saw her at the gate. It's very early in the morning and she smiled at me because I think she knows that I was a junior too.. She thought that I will be her classmate but unfortunely not." 
" I thought that nobody else can replaced badminton in your heart. I feel that Nayeon takes away badminton,huh?"

"Yeah, I hate to admit it" Tzuyu cutely smiled. "Don't worry, Tzuyu-ah.. I can help you to her and I will keep this first so Dahyun don't be mad at you. Dahyun needs some time to stop hating Nayeon. I hope you can wait." I assured to Tzuyu again.

"Thank you very much, Sana! I cannot believed that you will support me. Your my truly bestfriend after all.^___^" Tzuyu excitedly said and hug me tightly.

"Okk.okk. Let me go now, my bestfriend! I can't breath" I said.

We started to talked about a lot things and we happily go back to our homes. I will cherished this happy moments with Tzuyu and promised to her that whatever she decides, I always on her sides.

Author's note:
Annyeong! Such a long chapter. I'm pretty not busy right now because I am absent to my class because I woke up late. HAHAHA. Momo has a hidden feelings to Mina! Tzuyu has a feelings to Nayeon as well. Double couples!! Next chapter, Dahyun POV will be back and at the first time, Momo will have POV but I'm not sure about this. I hope I can update fast again guys, so better to wait until I update. The request is still going-on. Even we have a lot of otp's here. Watch out to the next idol who I will hooked up to Dahyun. I hope you like this chapter. Again, thank you very much. BYE~~