After We Kissed

Maybe We?

 

CHAPTER 23
NAYEON'S POV

"I think I got my revenge now" she smirkingly said to me while smiling to me. 
So it's just her revenge from our previous quick kiss?? Nayeon, don't expect too high. Dahyun will not kissed you for no big reason. I'm right.. I will be hurt :(

"What??!!" I asked in disbelief.

" I said I got my revenge for kissing me before" Dahyun slowly said while making eye-contact to me.  

"Whatever.. " I leave to her bed because I cannot look to her straightly because my face is blushing having a thought that she kissed me and we kissed 2 times.

"Hey, where are you going?" Dahyun asked.

"Ahmm.. I goiinggg too comfort roooom..." I stuttered.

"Nayeon you're cute" Dahyun whispered to herself but I heard it.

"I'm what??" I asked to make sure I'm hearing right.

"I said you're stupid, Nayeon" Dahyun said.

"So I'm stupid now?? What's wrong with you??"  I said while I'm leaving her.

As I closed the door, I starting fangirling.....My heart pounds so fast, I can feel it. I touched my lips, the kiss replaying in mind and I'm  automatically smile like an idiot.
Why am I like this?

I sitted on the cold floor of the bathroom and I squeal in very soft voice so she can't hear me outside. I cannot contain my feels!! She kissed me again!! This time she is the one who kissed me not me! 

"Nayeon, calm your crazy heart" I said while clutching my clothes. I exhaling many times.

"Nayeon! Why taking so long?! You probably sleeping there while peeing there!! " Dahyun shouted.
OH MY GAWDD! How can I face her with this weird face on mine.. I look creepy in front of her for sure. It is because of stupid kiss!!! It keeps replaying every time when I looked at her or think of her!! I'm so hopelessly in love to her. Dahyun, Why you do this to me???

When I go out in comfort room, she is smiling at me. Her smile is very annoying because her smile can make up to her ears. She's eye-smiling at me!! I cannot see her eyes! My  heart melts~~ I try my best to act natural like nothing happens because I will look weird if I don't hide this feelings . Why she is very happy today?? She's happy for being hospitalized?? I asked her to cut this weird atmosphere.

"What's wrong with you, Dahyun?? When you wake up, you become stubborn and naughty. It looks like the lightning that fallen to you has effect on you. You become crazy..." I deeply sighed.
She replied "I'm always crazy but I just showed it to my home.. Today... I feel very energetic and happy even I feel dizzy especially when I saw your face." she grinning at me.

"Aishhhh.... Too much words...."  I restorted back but deep inside I'm liking it.
I try to go back to my bed because I need to rest my ankle but she stopped me "Hey, why you don't come back her?? Come here... I want to talk to you since we're unconcious in two days..

"I missed you.." she whispered to herself.

"Gotcha!! Something weird happpening to you!!" I said while making pointing my finger to her.

"Is it weird that I'm missing you?!!" she whined at me.

How can I deal her aegyo??? You know I'm weak to her. She looked at me with pleading eyes and she gestured me to come to her bed. I just want to avoid her because if I come there again, she might do weird things again like kissing me again.. Yes.. I don't want to make it happen again.. she just teasing me.

"No.. I need to rest too so it's up to me if I want to go there or not." I said while slowly walking going to my bed while passing her bed because my bed is too afar to the comfort room but fate was being playful to me because I tripped on the one of the wire that connecting on Dahyun's machine that she is using... 

I end up holding Dahyun's bed sheets and she is smiling at me.

"Yah!! You're really weird!! You're smiling when I tripped!!" I said.

"Nayeon... Since you're in my bed.. don't you want to stay here for a while.. You know.. you're here." Dahyun said while making me think this situation.

"OKAY..OKAY..OKAY!! What do you want??"  I sitted in front of her.

"I want??? I just want your presence now" Dahyun simply replied.

"My presence??? I have still presence when I got in my bed... Our bed is quite near and you can see me. What's the point of having me in your bed??" I said.

"The point is... I can touched you here... I cannot touched you when you're there." Dahyun said.
  I don't understand her?? She's still smiling at me.

"Did you taken drugs?? I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S UP TO YOU RIGHT NOW!! YOU'RE CREEPY!!" I shouted and she just laughed and she replied at me " I'm just happy, Nayeon~~" while pinching my cheeks.

I just face-palmed to myself because she becomes so bubbly and hyper.
She looked at me.. The smile is still on her face.. My heart panics again because geezzz... how can I resist her smile.. I want to hug her!! so bad!! 

"Nayeon,come here~~" she gestured me to come to her closely. I try to adjust to get close to her and to my suprised.... I become statue.....again...

She give me a kiss to my cheeks.

What the hell???? I looked at her with my eyes widen.

"Nayeon... You're so lovely today..." she said while hiding her face to the pillow she is holding.
I don't know how to react this..  I confronted her.

"YAH!! What's your problem?? You become so touchy! you're not like that before! Are playing around me??? huh~~ Tell me or else..." I warned her. She looked scared.

"No.. I'm just happy." Dahyun said quietly while she turn to me and she flashes her eye-smile.

"Aishhh!!! Whatever!! I will go back now" I  crawl back to her bed and I slowly walked back to my bed.

I keep thinking what happen to us just now... she kiss me 2 times.. she said i'm lovely today and she said that she misses me. Lastly, she smiling too much at me.. Why is she very happy today???? Oh no.... I don't know if she is going to think this way.. She's happy because....... we kissed???  Aishhh!!! It doesn't make sense. I need to focus on other things not her... 

I opened my novel book on the table beside on my bed. Ms. Choi seems bring it because she  knows that I recently reading it..

"Nayeon! What book are you reading??" Dahyun asked me. 
Sh*t! Why she keeps me talking to me?? I want peaceful time today!

" It's not of your business" I said without looking at her.

"Whoahh!! Chill!! You're like me before.. cold-hearted Dahyun to Nayeon" she said while laughing... 
Yeah!!~~ It's true! She is cold to me before and I don't realized that this time that Cold-hearted Dahyun breaks the ice between us and become warm and hot... hot??? ARGHHH!! Why I keep thinking about our kiss??? I hide my blushing face on the book I was reading.
 

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Hmmm.. Who's that?? I looked to our room's door and it reveals the second person I don't like with Dahyun.. Choi Yuju from musical team. Why she's here??? She slowly opened the door

"Dahyun!!!... OMO.. Are you feeling fine now???" Yuju rushly went to Dahyun and Dahyun just smiling at her while waving her hands. "Yeah.. I'm fine now.. Just little dizzy.. No need to worry." Dahyun replied.
Yuju touched Dahyun's bandage on her head "Isn't hurt??" Yuju said while looking at her worriedly. "Aniyo.. I feel better while wearing this bandage." 

"I brought something for you.. I hope you like it." Yuju get her back pack and look something. I look like I am gossip girl because I keep listening to them... 

"Flowers for you, Dahyun" Yuju gave the flowers to Dahyun and she accepted it.

"This looks good!! Where did you bought this?? and we have still classes today.. did you cut classes???"  Dahyun asked.. Yes!! Yuju must not do this certain cutting classes... It's very bad! Whoo!! Yuju got negative points to Dahyun.

"I just want to visit you badly and it's still our lunch time because it's just 12:15... that's why am I still wearing my uniform because I will still attend the afternoon class and the rehearsals...  I spend my lunch time to visit you" Yuju lowered her head because she is embarass.

"Ohh~~sorry~ I don't mean to hurt you, Yuju-ah. Nayeon!! You told me it's 1:00 pm now??" Dahyun shouted at me. 

What??!! IS SHE THE ONE WHO IS ANGRY TO ME??? I shouted back "CRAP THAT CLOCK!! I JUST LOOKED THAT!!'" I angrily said while pointing to the room's clock.

"Omo.. I'm sorry.. I don't want you fight each other now." Yuju said while giving me  sorry look. "No.. it's just fine.. Go on.. I don't want to disturb you guys.." I said while smiling at Yuju only.. Dahyun is such a bipolar. She's happy earlier then becomes angry at me when Yuju is there...  She's crazy.

"Oh I forgot! I have something to give to Nayeon too.." Yuju said while she is going to my bed.

"Here.. a 3 bars of chocolate.. I heard from your fanboys that in the same of my class that you really loved chocolates.. Hope you like it :)" Yuju said while giving the chocolates to me. My eyes glisten because I really loved chocolates...I told them that I would appreciate if they gave me chocolates instead of other things.

"Thank you for this chocolates~~ How thoughtful you are~!" I said while Yuju is giggling for my reactions to chocolates.

Dahyun looked at us and she speaked up "Yuju.. I want chocolates too.." she said while having sad face.

"You want it??? I never thought you like chocolates... You can share to Nayeon" Yuju said while going back to Dahyun's bed.

"Nayeon~~~~ Give me some~~" Dahyun said with aegyo voice but her face is looks pitiful.

"No...  Yuju gave me this not for you.. You should be happy because you received flowers." I said while make her tease by showing the chocolate to her.

"Ughhh.. I never won to her! Anyway, why do you have still rehearsals? Who's in charge now?" Dahyun asked to Yuju.

"Ms. Park appointed Minatozaki Sana and Chou Tzuyu to become replacement in your positions since they are in production team and also both of you are friends with them."  Yuju explained.
Sana and Tzuyu??? They can handle it??? 

"How's they're doing??" Dahyun asked.

"They are fine but yesterday they argue a lot since it's their first day to be in charge.. I thought they are bestfriends." Yuju said.

Why they argue?? Is there something happened to them after I reject Tzuyu and Sana left me??? What happened to them??

"Oh I forgot again!! Jungyeon will come today to visit both of you.. she told me last break time"
They continued chatting and I don't care what are they talking about when suddenly Dahyun's mom enters to our room.

"Oh!! You both already woken up??" ms. Kim said and Yuju greeted her first.

"Annyeonghaseyo.. You must be Dahyun's mother.. I'm Choi Yuju, a friend of Dahyun.. It's pleasure to meet you.." Yuju said while she bows to Ms. KIm.

" Omo.. You're the first one to visit her.. You're lucky.. she's already awaken because earlier she still unconcious..  Go on... I really doubt you are really worried to her.. Continue on your conversation" Ms. Kim said and Yuju nodded and she smiled at Ms. Kim.

While they continue their converstion, Ms. Kim proceeded to my bed and she started to talk to me.
"Nayeon, are you alright??" Ms.KIm asked me.

"Of course I am!! My ankle hurts a little but it's fine." I said while I give her a reassurance smile. I never been shy to

Dahyun's mom because during I come to their house, she gradually greets me and talked to me so I'm kinda comfortable around her.

"Who's that girl?? Is she really Dahyun's friend?" Ms. Kim asked while secretly pointing Yuju.

"Yeah.. I think so because Dahyun is not kind of person who will talked if she's not closed to her.." I said while looking at them.

"I suspect that girl likes my daughter. Look closely.. she is blushing, right??" Ms.Kim mischeviously said while pointing again to Yuju.

"Yes.. She is. " I said and I thought something else because I'm curious since I like Dahyun. Yeah.. I already admitted that I like the cold-hearted Kim Dahyun.

"Ms.Kim, if you found out that girl is Dahyun's type or let's say Dahyun likes that girl.. Will you agree on their relationship?? because you know these days, many people are judgemental when it comes to gender or something.." I asked.
Ms.Kim laughed and said to me "Of course.. I will accept them.. as long  Dahyun is happy to her.. I'm happy for them... but the problem is not me.. The problem is to Dahyun." Ms. Kim said.

"Why?? " I only asked to Ms. Kim.

"Because my daughter is strict when it comes to relationship.. She is obedient especially when it comes to other's opinion or in general's opinion which is mean that she keeps controlling herself to not fall in love with same gender because almost everyone opposed to it. And I don't know why is she doing that?? I already told her in many times that I will be not angry to her when she have boyfriends even girlfriends. But she keep holding it"   Ms. Kim said.

So it's fine to them.. but Dahyun is the only one who wanted it?? But she told me that she liked a girl.. it means she breaks of being strict in relationships.. 

"That's why I'm suprised that girl visited her and I never heard her name so I suspected that either Dahyun likes her or that girl likes my Dahyun... Before, Dahyun rejects every girl asking her out from her previous schools because I remembered that she been rejected by a girl too during her childhood." Ms. KIm said while smiling at me.
 

"Huh?? She rejected by a girl?? I thought she don't like girls??" I asked with confusion because every Ms. KIm's words are from Dahyun's past.. and it was confusing to me until now.. Dahyun makes me confusing.
 

"That's the main reason why she rejecting and don't likes to have relationship to the girls. Dahyun likes a girl from our neighborhood in the province but that girl is not originally living  there.. I heard she just came there once and never come back again. Dahyun is just a 8 years old and it's almost 10 years passed now. I don't remember her name but I remember that girl has very cute chubby cheeks that makes Dahyun liked her. They always playing on the playground together with her cousin. Dahyun told me that the cute girl really likes her cousin but she told me that she have a crush on cute girl. Even it was just a crush, I can see that Dahyun likes her a lot. One day, Dahyun running towards me and she is crying.. I asked her what happened to her and she just said that the cute girl don't like her... She really cries hard. I don't expect that from her. The next day, Dahyun is not playing with her anymore.. The cute girl always with Dahyun's cousin. And I heard that Dahyun's cousin is the boyfriend of that cute girl last 2 or 3 years ago because her father told to Dahyun. Her cousin is in her father side so I barely know him.  Dahyun just walked out because it makes her annoyed. That's all." Ms. Kim said.

"Whoahhh!! That's a long story!! Ms. Kim.. Dahyun never told me that.. Thanks for big information, Ms.Kim. I will later.. hehehe" I said while I'm looking to them because they are still talking to each other.

"May I ask the name of her cousin??" I asked. "I really don't remember his name...but all I remember was his family staying at Incheon" Ms. Kim said.

"Ah~~ Is the cute girl saw Dahyun after a years or so on??" I asked.

"It seems no... because if she saw the cute girl recently, she will totally barge me about this"  Ms. Kim said. and she added "I need to go back to house, I need to get something to eat this coming dinner. I will go now" Ms. Kim leaves my bed and she said to the two.

"Kids.. I will leaving first, I need to get something. Dahyun, don't try to leave your bed. Your doctor told me that it's not right to move around because you're still dizzy. Nayeon, watch her for me and you girl... *pause* thanks for visiting my daughter. Bye~"

"Bye, omma!!!" Dahyun waved back. "Omo! It's already time.. I need to go too, Dahyun.. Take care! Bye~~ Ms. Kim!! I will go with you~~" Yuju said and they went out of the room leaving me and Dahyun.

"Hey, what's my mom told you??" Dahyun asked me with puzzled look.

"Secret!! I never thought you have dark past when it comes to love~~"  I .

"Tell me!!! What's past????" Dahyun asked nervously.

"It's a secret!! I will sleep!! Good night!!" I said while I cover my body in  blanket.

A minutes ago or i don't know how long I slept, I cannot sleep because of her noisy machine.. I peeked over my blanket and I saw her staring in the walls and she has little smile on her face. Why is she smiling?? Are she crazy again?? She turned to me and she said. 

"I'm bored, Nayeon. Let's go out!" Dahyun said it optimistically.

She caught me??!! I removed the blanket and faced to her.

"Your mom said that you cannot move freely because you're still feel dizzy so we will not go out" I said.

"That's not what I meant, Nayeon-ah.. I mean let's go out for.....a date???" Dahyun asked me..

A date????? Why she suddenly asking me this kind of things?? My heart again~~ ARGHH~~

"A date?? Seriously??? You want to date me??" I asked her.

She smiled at me effortlessly and she slowly nod her head as a yes. I feel strange to her smile though~~ She may playing my feelings again...

 

(In the school)

It's already rehearsals time and everyone went to their own practices and rehearsals while Sana and Tzuyu is very busy making production team be productive this day.

"I told you that you need to make principal sign this waver so we can have request to have more time practicing...

Nayeon already working it for you but you still don't do it... You know tht we need a lot of time for this show" Sana angrily said to the member.

"Yeah.. You must be aware that our time is getting less plus the incident happened last Tuesday.. You must be cooperate.." Tzuyu said back to the member.

"Aisshhh`~~ I really hate this!!! Tzuyu, let me alone first.. " Sana said while leaving Tzuyu behind.

Tzuyu sighed and said to herself "Sana might be tired... How can make her happy at least in this day? " Tzuyu walked over the people who is practicing in movement group and she noticed how good Momo in dancing are. 

Tzuyu smiles at Momo and she don't know that Mina is watching too.

"Hey, you're part of production team.. Why are you here??" Tzuyu asked to Mina.

"Dahyun assigned me here to supervised the practice since I learned ballet for 10 years." Mina replied.

"Ah~ I see.. Momo is excellent dancer, isn't she??" Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah~~ Many boys from this group are liking her because of her y moves... " MIna said while looking at Momo concentrately.
Later on, the hottest boy of this campus joined dancing to Momo that receive many yells and teases... 

"Whoo!! The dancing king and dancing queen hottest stage evah!!!!~~" a student yelled.

Momo looked at Kai suprisingly because she didn't expect to see Kai dancing in front of her. Kai smirking at her while making forward to Momo and he whispered to her ears "Momo-shi, you're good dancer like me.. I hope do you mind to come with me to my studio because I think we will be good partner in this group.. I planning to make a choreo with you so we can get main dancer positions in this show... You know what I mean, right??" Kai said while cheekily smiling at her.

Momo just nodded to him while is open because she cannot believe that her crush asking her to make choreo with her.. and his voice are very y that make Momo feels chilled.   

"See you tomorrow at 7, front of school's gate" Kai said while smiling at her. He leaves Momo standing there and the people go back on their usual doing before Momo's dancing there.
Kai went to the hide out of his gang in behind of school's gym.

"Guys, I'm here!" Kai shouted.

"So what's up?? Who is the lucky girl that you will risk to this bet??" a boy named Sehun asked Kai while drinking his bottled beer.

" I got Hirai Momo... My admirer..." Kai proudly said to his gang  and he added "Momo is very y. If I got her, I think I will win to our bet" a hottest boy in campus named Kai said to his friends while smiling evilly.

"Too much confident???? I think you're right.. We need y girls like her unlike oh so famous Im Nayeon that is very petite. So what's your plan, Kai??" a boy named Baekhyun said.

"My plan???? You will find out if I got her" Kai evilly laughed to his friends.

" Make sure that you're plan will be smoothly operated" Suho said while patting Kai's back.

(TEASER FOR CHAPTER 24)

"Dahyun, I will be honest to you. I keep thinking why you kissed me suddenly and I think the main reason is not about your revenge... Tell me do you ... in any chance loved me?" Nayeon asked without fear.  
" Sana, we need to go back to Japan because our business will expand there and we need to take care of it seriously." Sana's mom said.
" Help!!! " Momo shouted while she is running away to Kai.
"Hey my cousin Hyunnie~!! Guess what??!! I will going to Seoul and I heard you being confined in hospital.. I want to visit you because I really really missed you" a boy named Yugyeom sent a video message to Dahyun that makes her annoyed.

 
 

Author's Note:
Annyeong!! First of all, I am apologizing for making a promise that I will update fast from the previous chapter but unluckily we experiencing some problems on internet connection these days.. No one from us care about the internet... So I think I will update like once in a week or two weeks or so on... I really don't know when it will be fixed... My summer will be boring!!  I'm sorry to make you wait for Nayeon's question to Dahyun because I don't put it here in this chapter because it's too early for me so I decide to do it in the next chapter. I featured Exo members as a bad guys *Sorry for Exo-L'  readers here*  I chose Kai because I saw some similarities between him and Momo when they are dancing, agree??? Btw, Thank you very much and I kinda feel like I want to exceed my story a little bit because I told you guys that I end it in Chapter 25 but seems like I making it into 30 to 35.. I have many ideas to this story and hope you will read it till the end.. Thank you so much!! LOVE YA!! BYE~~