First Kiss

Maybe We?

 

 

(A/N: As your requested, I will make this Dayeon-centric chapter. DAYEON!!DAYEON!! FTW!!. Apologies for those who want to make Sana happy here in this chapter, I will make her happy in the next chapters! :) For the readers who are really thirsty for Dayeon, this is chapter for you!! (^__^) Enjoy reading!

CHAPTER 17
 

Dahyun's POV (Welcome Back!)

We passed our nearby classrooms in 3rd floor because we will go to our classroom again. I don't know to this girl why she always want to stay at that room when all of students including me are very excited to go out when the class is over or break time. I think she's more introvert from me hehehe.. We stepped in the room and she walked to the last row of our desks. She always want to sit there when the teachers are not around during class hours. I think she is weird sometimes. I followed and sit next to her. She just quietly bring a paper and pen and start to scribble something that nobody cares what she's writing. Since I'm quiet person, I just rest my head in the desk and looked at her. I think she don't mind what I'm doing right now and she don't noticed that I just looking at her.

 I don't know what I really feel towards Nayeon, it's very confusing! At some time, I was very annoyed to her, mad at her, normal to her, happy  with her, selfish to her, concern to her, good to her, and the one makes me confuse when I suddenly become over protective to her lately. All I know was I'm doing this for Sana only but when we are always together, I always take care really well.

Maybe because of our deal, I need to protect to her crazy stalker. Her crazy stalker is very good in hiding because one time while we are busy on preparing for auditions, I saw him looking at Nayeon intensely and I promised to myself I went to her fastly and talked to her about the schedules. I don't want to say it to her because I don't want to see her worried and crying again because she is scared to her stalker. I don't want to bring it up since she is peaceful now.  Before I continue thinking in some thought she speaks up and I don't noticed that she's awared that I was looking at her.

"Dahyun, It's not nice to look at me for very long time. You're more creepier than my stalker." she said with chuckle.

" I just want to make sure that you will not be gone so I keep looking at you" I answered.

"Through my face, Dahyun?? You're like my......hmm.. CCTV camera, Right!!" Nayeon convinced to herself from her awkward statement.

Another silence time because it's very awkward now. I broke the atmosphere and asks her "I'm very curious Nayeon, why you always want to be here after the dissmissal?? Is there a reason behind this habit??"

"It's too private to tell you about my reasons. I trust you, Dahyun but I don't have courage to share it right now because when I'm thinking about it, I will be more sensitive than the last time you saw me crying" Nayeon said with trembling voice. I can feel that her body is shaking and I could tell she's very scared. 

"Ahh. Okay. But as a concerned person, is it good to release your anger or what you truly feel when you are doing this... staying this room up to 6 p.m. Waste time for nothing and want to be alone. You need to take out those feelings by saying it to the others so that person can know who you really are. I volunteer to that person, 

I want to know more about you, Nayeon."

She stared at me and she started " My purpose why am I always here is I don't want to go home"     "Why?? You don't like at being your own house?? It's more secure there than here." I asked her with concerned look.

"My parents are not in our house, they are in America., happily living their own families." Nayeon mockingly said and she was laughing to herself. How ironic she was? 

"I'm sorry to know that, I should not force you to tell me."

"No. It's fine and it's reality of my life, Dahyun. No need to be sorry because you're not my parents though unless you want hehehe." Nayeon laughed.

I can see her eyes become watery and few seconds it may fall onto her cheeks. She sniffed and brushes her fingers to her nose

"My parents gave me nanny to take care me at all the times but... im not contented with it. Even I have plenty of money from them still.. I hate the fact that they don't mind to take me from their own families. It's like they throw me to someone!!! I feel like I am in orphanage when I was at home!! My nanny don't care about me!! She just ing care about the money that my parents gaving to her by promising to them that she will take care of me but it's NOT!! My parents don't dare to talked, called, message me after they got divorced 4 years AGO!!! They don't care about me at all!! They don't love me!!! even just a little... LITTLE worried what am I doing right now!! if I haven't eaten or anything I do!!  I promised to my heart I will not love a person who will just hurt and leave me with no acceptable REASON!!!"

Nayeon was madly crying with her heart out. All I can do was pat her back and it's get worse and I decided to make advanced to my action...

I kneeled in front of her and I embraced her tightly. SHE NEEDS COMFORT. She still cry behind me. I just continue to pat her head. When I hug her, I feel something differnt emotion.. It's kinda weird for me but yet it's comforting and relaxing. She grabbed my shirt at the back and she tightly hold it. I can feel her anger because the way she holds my back was so tight. 

The next thing I did was my lips come to her ears and whisper " Nayeon, you can rest my shoulders if you want. i know you were tired." She did what I told her. She's more relaxed now as she lay her head on my shoulders. As she calmed down, she spokes "Dahyun... why you don't have any boyfriend before"

My whole body froze at that moment. Why she suddenly changed the topic to my love life. Aishh.. I am very shy at this kind of talk. I'm not used to heart to heart talk. "Waeyo??? " Nayeon keeps me asking. Since she showed to me how miserable her life was, I make a decision to talked to her to lessen her  anger in her heart.

"Uhmmm. I just don't like commitment or relationships. I'm not interested. Why you ask?"

" Hmm, Just have a thought when do you have one. That person must be lucky for that because..." Nayeon release the hug and face me and she pinch my cheeks " you are so adorable that no one can resist you!! " Nayeon laughs and she stared at my eyes. I can feel my heart skips beat suddenly. I shook my head  by a little. NO. You can't feel this way, Dahyun. She's just complementing you how adorable you are, nothing more. 

She straightly stared again and cupped my face with her cold hands.  My expression was " What are you doin' in my face??"  she move little forward. I'm getting anxious. What she thinking?? What's up to her?? Why she is doing this to me? I can see her face up close because our faces was very inches away.  She's more beautiful at this close and I know why a lot of boys are crazy for her. What if....??? She want to kissed me.... OMMO! ANDWAEYO!! I cannot do this!!  

I looked away and step back a little. She was suprised to my action. She must know that I feel uncomfortable for what she's doing to me. I asked her to not let her feel down at her embarassing moment. " How about you, I know you have boyfriend before. How many are them?" 

" 1" she replied.

" 1?? As in one only???" I asked her again "Yah!! You're not believing me!! Aishh. You're very judgemental Dahyun-ah! " she smiled.

" What happened to both of you?? how good is love and how bad it is?

"Wow!! You're intriguing me! Well my advice for you that don't love too much becuase when the person hurts you all the love that you give will be wasted and no love remains in yourself. Don't be serious about it. Just feel what you're heart feels. It's magical feeling." Nayeon smiled at me. "Why?? Do you planned to have one? Am I know him?? Huh?? tell me who is it??" Nayeon teased me.

Seriously this girl! IDK! She's cute! " Do you want to find out who???" I back. She replied " Yes. Please I'm too excited!!"

" Ok.. here we go, this person has a long hair..then sh---" Nayeon cutted " Woah! Woah! It's not a boy?? A girl??" I nodded because I want to be honest to her this moment since she told me about her problem. " daebak~! I'm speechless.. Ahh. That's why you don't have boyfriend because you're not interested to them, right?? 

"Uh-UH! Wrong! I have many boy crushes before but I am too shy to admit my feelings to them. i just like THIS GIRL so I became different now but... I'm not sured to my feelings yet.. I don't say that she's the person I loved... Let's say my crush... Got it??" I asked. She nodded and make a gestures to continue I am saying before.

"So, she has a long hair.. she has unique teeth... uhmmm, well she's beautiful of course.. hmm. I love her smile because it makes my day bright...  and she's cute.. Done! :)" I recited the qualities of the person on my mind. (But I will not tell if who's that person.. hahahaha) 

Nayeon staring at me blankly and she is thinking of possible people that I like. She speaks.

"Dahyun....."
 

"Why"I asked
 

" I know who you're talking about"
 

" Who do you think?"
 

" Is it...................................................................................................... ME???????????" Nayeon asked.

" What?? Are you out of your mind??" I said unbelievable way.

"Why?? I have a unique teeth from everyone, I am beautiful and I caught sometimes that you're mesmerizing at my face, I have a long hair and LASTLY I am CUUTEEEEE!!" Nayeon defends.

" Do you think you are that person??? Nayeon???"

"Yes!!! I knew it!!  That's why you hate me because you LIKKEEE ME!!!" Nayeon teased.

" It's up to you Nayeon if you believe it or not" I said.

" What if.. I believed that I am the person you like??" Nayeon said.

"Well, I don't have nothing to do it. It's that what you think not mine. " I simply said.

" You're so full of yourself, Dahyun!! Who said I like you!"

" No one... Don't be grumpy!! Bunny~~~"

"What bunny bunny huh~~???"

" Nothing, just continue what you're doing earlier and  I will lay my head here on the desk"

"And start fantasizing me... I never you were like that." Nayeon stated.

I asked her again from another topic " How about you? Did you like someone now??"

" Not really but I have one but it's impossible to know him. I don't know if she or he but I feel relief when she or he came into my life" Nayeon said.

" Such a dramatic love story.. Hmppff. Why you don't know him?? You don't know his name or anything??" I asked.
" That person has actually I'm mistakenly texted him/her as my ex-boyfriend."
Nayeon blankly said.

DAMMNIT!!! My cheeks are flushing in red.. She's really the one who texted me 5 months ago before I came here in Seoul?? Im Nayeon?? Right!!! Oh My Gosh!! Such really a dramatic story this was... I simply looked at her and she speaks "You know that person makes me feel that I must been loved right and that advice I can say that I completely move on to my ex!! Yehey!! Thanks to whoever you are! I really hope to know that person because seriously I fall for that simple message but he/she was so sweet!! If I find that person I will never ever let him/her go, no matter what she's  a girl or boy!! ~~!" she said with cheerful voice.

I gulped and I am so nervous while she saying her love to that person who accidentally it was me. " What if... I called that number instead so my love will not reject or ignore me" she suggested.

Honestly, I receiving her texts when I start studying here and my life will be at the end if she finds out that I'm her the one she's referring "my love". "No.. Don't call that person. he may be not interested at you so he's not longer replying you or he's irrated!! right... "

"Me??? Im Nayeon?? Rejected?? Ignored?? Irrated?? That's too much!! He's lucky if she saw how beautiful her girl will be" Nayeon said it with confidently.

I coughed.. coughed...  " Yes.. You'r e beautiful but what do you thunk why he ignoring you??"   "Maybe busy??" she replied. "Busy?? for 5 months! how ridiculous!!

" I'm mad at you!! Dahyun!! You're not supporting me!! Since you just liked me, you're not supporting me!" Nayeon hissed.
" I don't say that I..LIKE..YOU..." I spelled in front of her.
 

" You said it!! "

" No. I'm not!"

" Just spill out! you liked me since before!" Nayeon suspected me.

"It will never crossed to my mind before that I liked you!" I defended.

"Before?? Caught!! So you like me now?" 

"No! In your hopes and dreams"

" I'm sorry I think I am in my dream, so you like me now?"

"I said NOOOOO!"

" You really don't like me"

"No. NO, NO!" I continuously said.

" Why denying?? Don't love me anymore??" Nayeon asked.

"NO.NO.No" I continously said.

"What did you just heard yourself, Dahyun? You said no when I ask that you don't love me anymore.. It means that YOU.. LOVED.. ME--- WHOAH!!"

I don't know myself anymore.. I'm angry to myself. *Sighs* Why can't I controlled this feeling?? I getting annoyed to her.. She's STUPID!! I can't take this anymore.. she won't stop teasing me.. I will take this to shut her lips out. 
I cupped her face fastly and swiftly turned her body and I try to get closed to her face and I can feel her breathing in my lips and I locked my eyes on her. It's very close.... that little move I can taste her pinkish lips but 

hey~~~ who said I will kissed her??? It's too early for that! Save for the other chapters!! I'm too young for that! I looked at her and she look at the horribly. I was dying of laughter because her face earlier was like she's antipating me to kissed her. I smirked and at the split of second I never thought that......

 

 

 

SHE PECKED MY LIPS...

Realization hits me and she stood properly and said " Come on!! Let's go home! It's getting  hotter this place" Nayeon while fanning the paper to herself. I just stood there, looking to her amazingly. "Jinjja~~ You foooled me, Im Nayeon. I will make revenge on you"