Little Confessions

Maybe We?

 

 


CHAPTER 24

(In School)

"Hmmm.. why Sana is not still here?? I thought she just need a little time?? Where she is?? " Tzuyu said to herself while looking the other girl. Tzuyu spotted Sana in library sleeping there.

"Sana-yah, why are you sleeping?? we still have rehearsals, I thought you just need a little time to be alone... You just need to told me if you're sleepy so I don't look at you.. Come on, the members are looking at you too" Tzuyu wakes up Sana. 

"Hmm??? Tzuyu... I'm not in mood to do the rehearsals.. Could I just skip this day?? I'm not in good terms today." Sana annoyingly said.

"But your grade will be affected today and I don't want want to make you failed this day.. Just please come with me~" Tzuyu shyly said to Sana and Sana finds it cute.

"Fine.. Since you're really concerned to my grades.. I will just ignore this emotion of me.." Sana stand up to her seat an starting walking with Tzuyu.

(FLASHBACK)

Last night while Sana is in room resting, her mom called her.

"Sana!!! Would you come here for a little, I need to talk to you." Her mom yelled from the living room.

"What is it, mom??? Dad called you??" Sana went down to living room while asking her mother.

"Yes,  he called me and I got a such important news from him that I need to tell you" Her mom said.

"What's news??? Is she coming home??" Sana asked.

"No darling, we will come home in next month.." Her mom said while looking at her excitedly and she added  " Sana, we need to go back to Japan because our business will expand there since it doing great and we need to take care of it seriously." Sana's mom said.

"So it means that we will lived there again??" Sana asked.

"Yep.. Aren't  you excited?? I thought you missed Japan" Sana's mom said.

" I missed Japan but it was too rush and unexpected.. How about my school??" Sana asked again.

"The school is easy, Sana but it's hard to say goodbye to your friends here because I think we will lived there permanately. Your dad misses you a lot" Sana's mom said while smiling at her.

"Yeah.. You're right.. It will be hard for me to leave my friends here.." Sana just sighed and she went to her room.

Sana buried her swollen face from crying too hard because she thought someone that she will definitely miss when she go to Japan. Especially when her plan is still on-going.. She's thinking if she can really continue and finish her plan to confess her true feelings to Dahyun because she feels like she don't want because of her departure. Her mind has flooded of questions... It makes her really bad to herself and she knows if she don't do this she will regret everything when she go back to Japan. But there is some part of her that she don't want it too because long-distance relatonship .. it's sickening for her that she and Dahyun not seeing to each other..

 But the worst part is she leaving her best friend, Tzuyu. Tzuyu is always there for her but without her, it makes her lonely and miserable. Having Tzuyu is like a she found her greatest treasure in her life because without her she will be still on third wheel in her Japanese friends and not able to interact well to the gang because Tzuyu is the one who makes friend them not her... She really don't know who will she misses a lot between the two most important friend she have... Sometimes she wonders if she have a crush to Tzuyu.. Is still same feelings to Dahyun?? or it's different or there something more feelings can be??? 

When Tzuyu asked her permission to love her, she panicks because her heart race fast that is very different feeling when it comes to Dahyun.. Powerful?? Stronger?? When she was joking to Dahyun about her feelings or something else., she was never been shy but when Sana blurted this out she feel  like she want to hide her loud racing heart beats and she can't confront it.. again. She don't want to take back that topic. Is Tzuyu is more special than Dahyun? She don't know the answers..  

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"Yah~ Sana, are you listening to me??" Tzuyu asked while waving her hand in front of Sana's face. Sana realizes that Tzuyu is talking to her. "Sorry.. I thought something.. What are your saying??" Sana asked.

"I'm saying that Jungyeon will visit Dahyun and Nayeon later after the rehearsals because she missed them. You want to come with her?? I know you've been missing your dubu." Tzuyu awkwardly said especially on the last part.

"Don't you want to come?" Sana asked nowhere.

'No.. Remember I was avoiding Nayeon.. so I will not go. You should go" Tzuyu smiles.

"Uhmmm.. M-maybe next time because i'm not prepared well to visit Dahyun. You know, I need some foods or flowers to gave her so she will like me back if I confess to her" Sana said while she noticed Tzuyu frowns and she disregard Tzuyu's expression.

Silence surrounds them while they are going back to auditorium to meet the members of production team to have meeting about making back drops that they will use for the entire show. They need to decide the choices that Nayeon and Dahyun suggested before when the accident occured. Tzuyu was still pissed off for some reasons because of jealousy. Tzuyu cannot understand her heart because it was broke by Im Nayeon but it mends immediately when she saw Sana on that day... Is Tzuyu just realized that she have a feelings to Sana  since before she likes Nayeon?? Those questions are always Tzuyu's mind. When she hear "Dahyun", from Sana, she envies it because Sana talks about her a lot. Jealousy came to her.

(Meanwhile in hospital)

Dahyun cannot sleep because of her medicine she took. It's weird that she can't sleep because of medicine when it was cause them generally to fall asleep because of dosage. She looked to see Nayeon if she already awaken but nah~ she still sleeping. Dahyun was really bored at that time. She want walk oor do something like going out but her mom advices her that she must not going around since she may feel dizziness because of her head.

"uhh~ I want to get her book~ I want to read." Dahyun whispered while staring at the book beside of Nayeon. She added

" I should told mom to bring my phone so I can play games :(" 

She make fake cries while saying repeatedly that she's too bored and some stuffs that she want to do. 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKKNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* (nonstop knocking)

"Yah~!! Whoever you are stop knocking and come inside!! It's open!" Dahyun shouted.

The person storm inside and it makes Dahyun scared to death because she rushly came to her.

"Yah!! You scared me!! I thought you are some bad guys that who want to kill or kidnap me." Dahyun yelled to none other than the prankster on their gang, Jungyeon.

"Whoo!! It's effective! Hello! Are you fine now?? You can go back to school tomorrow or within this week?? because everyone worried to both of you" Jungyeon said when she jumped on Dahyun's bed to sit.

"I'm fine.. We need to stay for 2 weeks here.. " Dahyun reassuringly said.

"Well that's good. How about her??" Jungyeon asked while she pointed her finger to Nayeon who is still sleeping.

"Oh!!She's also fine. We need to take medications and enough rest to move back into normal.  " Dahyun said while happily smiling to Jungyeon.

"What the F? You sound like retard. Do you really like her that much that you sacrifice your own life for her? "  

"M-maybe..~" Dahyun teasingly answered.

"What???!!! Maybe you like her?!! Oh my gashh!! Dahyun, you're already growen up!! even it's not about increasing your height!" JUngyeon cheeringly said.

"Why?? I can say that maybe not.. that  I like her. I just said maybe." Dahyun corrected.

"But maybe means 50-50 chances and it means that 50% you like her. You still like her no matter how much is it." Jungyeon explained. Jungyeon was really happy. 

"Do you think Nayeon likes you too??" Jungyeon sweetly asked to Dahyun.

"Shuusshh!! You're so loud!! She might listening to us." Dahyun said while checking Nayeon.

"Sorry~ What do you think?" Jungyeon asked again.

 

"No.. I think that she will don'---tt li-ke mee" Dahyun nervously said because she reminded herself again that she kissed Nayeon and Nayeon kissed her back too. She lied. Dahyun feels that Nayeon likes her but she don't really assumed or sure about it. She continued "and she have someone else." But thinking to her answer, she forgot that she still the person that Nayeon referring to because of wrong send message incident. She whispered "Oh crapp"

"Why are you rooting me to Nayeon, anyway?? Why not to Sana since you teased us." Dahyun asked Jungyeon that she was suprised that the other girl added Sana to her question.

" I thought that if you ended up to Nayeon, two of you will be cute couple in campus for sure!! And remember before... I was the first person who teased you to Nayeon because of your attitude towards her! I was really suprised when I saw you two came to school together because it's really miracle!!! After that you two are always together and you used the show for an excuse Until now, I honestly cannot believe that both of you are really great friends now.. and I hope that it will be going for the next level... May I anticipate for it,Dahyun-ah??" Jungyeon said while fantasizing the scenarios between me and Nayeon again.

"I DON'T KNOW!! Could you shut-up??? because you know if she hear us talking about--- he" Dahyun cutted when she heard Nayeon's soft voice"

Jungyeon nervously looked at me and she decide to look if Nayeon is listening to us but Jungyeon burst out her laughter.

"Dahyun.. Nayeon seems having a nightmare. Her expression is she was like disbelieving something." Jungyeon said and she heard that Nayeon mumbles beneath her breathe. Both of them suprised when suddenly Nayeon voice becomes too loud.

""A date?? Seriously??? You want to date me??" Nayeon said while she still slepping.

Both of them softly laughed while waiting for the next line but Jungyeon burst out again and Dahyun cannot control her laugh also so they end up laughing so hard that makes Nayeon wake up.
Nayeon sit up straightly and she saw Jungyeon and Dahyun laughing whiile looking at her. She told to herself "Is that a dream??? Oh my gosh!!! I almost fall for it!" while she hide her face to her palm.

"Yah! Nayeon-shi, who wants to date you in your dream?? Seriously~ You're still famous in your dream when it comes dating HAHAHAHAHA" Jungyeon teased.

Nayeon cannot face them because  she was too embarassed for talking while sleeping.

"Jungyeon, stop.. We sometimes sleep talk too.. It's too normal." Dahyun stopped Jungyeon from teasing Nayeon.

"Nayeon... Are are you really fine?" Jungyeon asked seriously.

"Of course I am.. I can even sleep talk!! HAHAHA" Nayeon said while she laughed. "She's too late to realize that her sleep talk is quite funny" Jungyeon commented.

"How long aree you here, Jungyeon?" Nayeon asked and she began to sit up properly to her bed.

"I think 10 minutes passed.. I just want to visit you guys.... and the gang maybe visits this Friday.. I'm not quite sure if Sana will come to us.." Jungyeon said.

"Why Sana will not come???!" Dahyun rapidly asked.

"Because we don't tell her early about the incident and she don't talk to us in 3 days straight.. She's mad at us." Jungyeon explained and she added "Maybe she can still visit but to her own only." 

"Tzuyu will come??" Nayeon blurted. They both suprised that Nayeon's question because they never thought that Nayeon has still care for Tzuyu.

" I think so.. She don't opposed to our proposal yesterday." Jungyeon simpy said.

" I think guys that it's getting late if I stay here for long.. I will go now.. I just want to see both of you are fine and gladly two of you are totally fine especially Nayeon talks to her sleep.. I'm out~~ BYE!! See you on Friday! Take Care!!!" Jungyeon said.

"Yah Jungyeon!! Don't comehere again scaring me!!" Dahyun yelled.

"Sure. Sure. Just make sure that Nayeon don't talk to her sleep. Watch !!" Jungyeon said while she waved to two. They left alone both again.

"Nayeon.. May I borrow your book I'm bored!" Dahyun said with deep sigh.

" NO." Nayeon answered shortly. "Why???" Dahyun said while pouting her lips with dissappointed look. Nayeon looked her and believe her or not she cannot control her expression because DANG~~ how she can resist this cute girl???

Nayeon thought that why Dahyun is pouting.. is she want to kissed her again? 

" I. DON'T. WANT." Nayeon deadpannedly said.

"Oh come on! I help you to stop Jungyeon teasing you. If you don't give your book I don't have no choice to leave." Dahyun threatened.

"Well.. You can't leave because of that machine that you use.. the cords/line is attached to you." Nayeon briefly explained Dahyun's situation.

" Don't you know that I can remove this???" Dahyun proudly said.

"Still you can't.. Believe me--- orr" Nayeon stopped talking when Dahyun stand up from her bed and started walking in front of her bed.

"Look at me~~!! I can freely walk!!" Dahyun teased.

"Yah KIm Dahyun do you want to be harmed again?? Do you want to add some bandages in your stupid head??? Dahyun!!! Come back to your bed!!!"  Nayeon shouted as she walked out tp the room because Dahyun leaves.

"Aisshhh!! She's too stubborn..." Nayeon said to herself. "DAHYUN KIM!! Your mom will hate me for letting you go!!!!!! DAHYUN!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING????!!!" Nayeon shouted while following Dahyun behind.

 Nayeon is suprised because she thought Dahyun maybe hungry so she get out. They are heading to hospital's rooftop where the patients and visitors can stay there to have relax time and probably to play. It's very wide enough to play some sports here. Nayeon  wonders that why Dahyun wants to hang out here. Dahyun sitted to one of the bench there and she let herself feel the strong cool wind. Dahyun probably wants fresh air. Nayeon sitted beside her and she relaxes her mind.

"You know I like these kind of feeling." Dahyun said while enjoying looking up to the sky.

"You like watching clouds??" Nayeon asked.

"No.. I like the general of being at the high places. My heart feel at ease." Dahyun answered.

Nayeon can see how Dahyun face are so peaceful because her smile was pure.. her expression was calm. her eyes was full of happiness.  "You like these too??" Dahyun asked while her face can make you really fall in love.. Nayeon spaced out.. She can really feel  that Dahyun is the person she want with..  Nayeon's eyes darted to Dahyun smiling lips.. Nayeon wants to kiss her right now.. Dahyun's face was so breathtaking because of the  sunset rays are slightly pointed to her so it's like some special effect. It's orange. 

"Nayeon???" Dahyun asked while she coming closer to Nayeon to shake her. Nayeon snapped out her thoughts. They stared to each  other and Nayeon bravely asked this question.

"Dahyun, I will be honest to you. I keep thinking why you kissed me suddenly and I think the main reason is not about your revenge... Tell me do you ... in any chance loved me?" Nayeon asked without fear.  

Dahyun is suprised and shocked. She don't know that Nayeon still remembered it, she thought that Nayeon forgot that. 

"Ahmmm.. Yeahh.. It's not about the r---revenge a-at firs-st.. T-to be honest, I don't know what comes to me why

 I kissed you... 
 

It's j--just.....
 

I r-real-lly....

Nayeon patiently waiting Dahyun's reply. She can see how shaky Dahyun's voice was.

gl-laddd that y--our  sa--fe and a-alive. I reallythoughtthatyouwillleaveme. I'm scared to lose you, N-nayeon-ah.. becausssee 

YOU'RE TOO SPECIAL FOR ME..." Dahyun ended Nayeon's question.

Nayeon cannot believed from what she heard. I am special to Dahyun?? Nayeon thought. After that, they don't talk to each other. Nayeon is already contented to Dahyun's answer and Dahyun was fine with it too because she knows that she don't need too much words how to express her feelings and she knows that Nayeon understand it because Nayeon don't asked her which means that it's fine with the other girl. They happily staring at the beautiful scenery of the city from the hospital's rooftop till the clock ticked to 6 pm as a sign that they need to go back to their room because Dahyun's mom probably there and they forgot that Dahyun is not allowed to go or walk. Because of Dahyun's condition, Nayeon was worried that Dahyun might fall or faint because she can feel dizziness.  

Nayeon grabbed her hand and Dahyun don't mind it because she honestly missed holding the other girl's hand and she needed support. Dahyun looked up to Nayeon and she sweetly smiled and mouthed a "thank you" and Nayeon just raised her both eyesbrows as welcome. They walk back hand to hand to go their room and Nayeon wonders if it's a cue to start asking Dahyun out and her dream earlier is a sign???? Nayeon lips curved up as she imagining it.

 

 (IN THE NEXT DAY. 6:54 P.M. AT THE SCHOOL'S GATE)
 

Momo nervously pacing back and forth waiting her ultimate crush,Kai. She never told to the gang about this because she knows Jungyeon and Chaeyoung will nonstop but she did tell to Mina. Telling Mina was not getting harm or something. She always open-up to that girl especially about her crushes. It's weird that she has a crush on Mina and she still talking about her other crushes. Such a timer. Imagining practicing with Kai is big honor to her because firstly, Kai is snobber to her fangirls. Second, he is a professional dancer and he choregraphs his dance performances that make Momo fall for him harder. Third, she thinks that she is the first one will be dueting Kai in a dance performance through this years because he always do solos for himself. As she turned to the corner, she can see Kai is walking while typing something on his phone and he wears headphones that make him look really cool. Momo prepared herself to greet Kai.

"Hi! Where are we going to practice?" Momo asked.

"Oh.. As I said we will go to my studio to do our choreography. Let's go" Kai said while glancing over Momo's outfit and he thought it will be good to remove easily because she just wear shorts and crop top.

While walking, Kai trying his best to chat to Momo as he can and Momo feels something off. They proceeded to the path of dark alley near and it confuses to Momo because she knows that there is no particular studio near in this path because since she likes to go around. She can feel that something will happen to her but she trying her best to calm her mind and heart because of too much nervous and scare she feels right now. 

Kai scooted closer to Momo and he grab quickly Momo's arm and he grips it tightly. Momo suddenly become histerical.

"Kai!!!Don't do this!!!! HELP ME!!!!!" Momo shouted as she wanted to release her arm to Kai. 

"No.. I need you!!!! We will definitely win if you come to me!!!" Kai pulledMomo hardly that make Momo stumbble to the ground and Momo quickly got up and run away.
 

"MOMO!!! COME HERE!!! YOU NEVER LEAVE ME. RIGHT??? YOU LIKE ME!!!!" Kai said while catching to Momo.

Momo swears between her deep breaths because it's quite too far to the neighborhood.. It's really dark here. 

(Meanwhile.............)

Mina was very tired as she went out to school's office because of the request she need to ask from the school's personnel. She found out that it's really late. She checks her watch and it was written that it's 6:58 p.m... "It's nearly 7. I need to go home quickly. The landlord might angry to me again." She's getting near to school's gate, she saw Momo smiling to the unknown figure... "Who's that??" Mina whispers. And then she remembers that Momo told her about Kai asking her to do choreo because of the show.. Ah it's Kai.

They both left a minute ago when Mina was on the outside of school's gate. Mina thought that Momo's outfit are too exposive.. it's not appropriate to dancers like Momo. She noticed something to Kai's aura. Mina feel uneasy to Kai. She feels that Kai has something that make Momo harm so she without second thinking she followed the two behind. She make sure that she cannot be seen.

While walking, she don't understand why they are taking to the dark alley if they can in another way.. Mina feels scared. Mina was walking 10 meters far behind to Momo and Kai and she suddenly hear a shout from Momo. " NO. I'T. CAN'T BE." Mina said while running to reach them but she's more anxious for herself because she knows she is weak when it comes to fighting and she think she can't defend herself. But she need to save Momo so she got a confidence to follow them.

 As soon she saw the two figure, Kai was gripping her arm tightly and Momo is figthing back. She quickly hides behind the tree and she think ways to save Momo. She loered her head and she saw many rocks on the ground and it might be work if she throw or hit rocks to Kai. She pick up those and she got the big rock on her right hand to knock it on Kai's head. She looked again to them but they are already gone and she heard Momo shouting for a help.

"It's now or forever. You gonna be bold this time, Myoui Mina" Mina said to herself as a cheer. She began fast walking and she try  her footsteps too be loud so she can smack the rock on Kai's head.

" Help!!! " Momo shouted while she is running away to Kai.

Kai grabbed her hair fast enough and she pull it to come closer when suddenly a person hit Kai's head a big rock. Momo's eyes widen to see the person who helped her.

"Mina???" Momo said.

Kai falls on the ground while he touching her head and it's has blood. They both run away but unfortunely Kai still able to catch them.

"Faster!" Mina said while pulling Momo.

They supposed to stop running but they could hear Kai's fast approaching foot steps. Mina quickly pulled Momo as they hid behind a big tree. They try to catch their breaths as quietly as possible so Kai would catch not them. They can clearly hear his steps in the distance and it's more getting closer. MIna grips Momo's hand tightly, she was too nervous and Momo can feel that anytime she can faint. Mina starts to whimpers. Momo was brave enough to talked to Mina quietly.

"Look at my eyes now.. Think that we will be safe." Momo commanded.

"But I can't" Mina weakly said.

Next option on Momo's mind will be hugging Mina. She hugs the shaking girl but she was still nervous. And the last option will be...

Momo looked through to her eyes and she slowly leans in and give a passionate kiss to Mina to shut her up. Mina was shocked at the kiss.She stood frozen between the Momo's kisses.

Momo pulled away first as she heard that Kai is no longer there and nowwhere gone.

"Oh-oh. This is the end of our friendship" Momo thought as she see Mina was avoiding her gaze.

(TEASERS FOR CHAPTER 25)
" I can't believe it!! " Momo said as she lay to her bed.
" Dahyun, I like you." Sana confessed at the very dazed Dahyun. Sana leans in and captured Dahyun's lips fastly.
" I know what you feel right now." Tzuyu said while patting Nayeon's back as she trying to cheer up Nayeon.
"Hey Hyunnie~! Guess what??!! I will going to Seoul and I heard you being confined in hospital.. I want to visit you because I really really missed you" a boy named Yugyeom sent a video message to Dahyun that makes her annoyed.
" I need to throw away my feelings to her from now on." Nayeon said to herself when she is standing on the hospital's roof top and reminiscing that special day when Dahyun kissed her and told her how special she was to her.Today is the final day for them staying in this hospital.
 

Author's Note:
Hi!! I make it!!!! Guys, I don't know that miracle comes true but our internet connection is still has problem.. I can't watch videos and download!! I want to watch Twice Private Life!!!! I don't watch it since ep.4!!! Anyway, I can still update is much important for me now :D Next chapter will be depressed Nayeon and  DaNa centric!!! Happy for MiMo and Dayeon to this chapter~~!!! I noticed that I kinda enjoy using Nayeon Pov more than Dahyun.. I don't know why?? Thank you so much for reading this and I hope you can patiently wait for my updates. I think I will update in next week or this weekend maybe.. it depends to our activities and homeworks.. Have nice night my readers!!! BYE!~