The Revenge Kiss

Maybe We?

Chapter 22

Everyone panics. They went outside of the  auditorium because they suspected that they might be something fallen to them while the others stayed and helped to released the heavy lightning on Dahyun and Nayeon. The gang and their classmates helped together even Choi Yuju because she is really worried to Dahyun.

When Yuju saw the incident, she shouted and cry while running towards to them. She doesn't expect that this will happen after she have a permission to have a lunch with her crush. She cannot believe this. She prays hard that there is it's not crucial happened to them even Nayeon. They need to finish this show.

The schools staffs and faculties came too and started to help them too and they investigate the place where the lightning fall. The ambulance came in time as Jihyo called earlier from her phone. The medicscame rushed and carried them to stretchers and insert them inside the ambulance and went to nearest hospital.

"We need to call Mrs. Kim about this, she must know what happen to Dahyun" Chaeyoung suggest.

"How about Nayeon? Who will call her parents?" momo innocently asked.

"You know, we should just asked this to Mr. Kang since he is our adviser and he is the one who has reponsibility to his student." Jungyeon said.

"Will they become fine?" Momo concernly said.

"I hope so.." Mina released heavy sigh.

Mina held Momo's hand and Momo's eyes widen at the sudden action and she remembers on what happened to them before, the car incident. Mina squezzed their interwined hands and luckily the gang leave one by one to find way to contact the two's guardians. 

"You're like Dahyun,Momo" Mina whispered.

"Because she tried to save Nayeon but failed while me I saved you" Momo smiled warmly to Mina.

"We are so lucky that we are not being hospitalized on that day." Mina said.

"Yeahh. If it's happen, I will be guilty to you forever." Momo laughed.

"But seriously, I hope that there's no bad thing happened to them" Momo added.

"You know when I saw the blood, it scares me off. I cannot handle it." Mina confessed.

"Who can handle it if it's from your friends or someone you know, right?? evern you don't know."Momo said.

"Wait... Omo.. We forgot something!! Oh my gosh!! I even earlier!" Mina panicked.

"Who??!! What we forgotten??!! What do you mean, Myoui Mina?" Momo asked.

"Oh my gosh!! If she found out, she will collapse!! even the other one!! "Mina histerically said.

"Who will collapse??!!"Momo angrily said while thinking and then she thought someone. "SANA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Momo shouts.

"Oh my gosh!! even TZUYU!!!!" Mina shouted too. "We're all dead, Momo" Mina added.

"I know right. I know what will Sana reacted this." Momo said blankly. 

"What we will gonna do? Can we tell them?" Mina asked.

"I think we should because they are our friends." Momo said.

They dialed Sana and Tzuyu's number but no one picks up. They remembered that Sana was angry earlier at lunch time while looking Tzuyu but she can't. They decide to tell them tomorrow.

(In hospital)

Mrs. and Mr. Kim came to hospital as much as possible and they saw Dahyun and Nayeon lying inside of operation room. The doctor said that fortunely they sent the two girls to hospital early because it might loses big bunch of bloods if they take them to hospital late.

There are some several spots blooded because of the impact of falling lightning but the most crucial state was on Dahyun because her forehead hits the most impact. It needed stitches so the blood stop flowing. In Nayeon's condition, she just have minimal problems unlike Dahyun's. 

Dahyun's parents cry hardly because it's very first time that Dahyun to be hospitalized since she was a kid. They found

Dahyun as a healthy kid so they don't worried about her health. Eventually, Nayeon's nanny came from their house as she heard what happened to Nayeon.

"Are you Nayeon's mother?" Mrs. Kim asked while looking inside of the operation.

"No. I'm just her nanny. What is Nayeon's condition? so I can contact her parents from abroad on what happen to her" Nayeon's nanny asked.

"Nayeon's condition was not really big unlike to my daughter who will have stiches on her forehead and needed some test." Mrs. Kim said.

" Thank God! I'm really worried. I hope your daughter will be fine, Mrs." Nayeon's nanny said.

"What I should call you??" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Just call me Ms. Choi, Mrs??" Ms. Choi asked."Mrs. Kim " she replied.

"Well we need to take care of them because I expected they will be confined in days here." Mrs. Kim said and Ms.Choi nodded.

The doctor came out from the operation room and talked to three of them. "They need to confined over 2 weeks here in hospital so they can fully recover" the doctor said.
"2 weeks?? I thought Nayeon don't have severe condition??" Ms. Choi asked to the doctor.

"Yes, Nayeon don't have but she needs to take rest and sleep more because we found out that her body was weak due to stress and over thinking and her ankle also has a problem because it has bruises that will cause her pain walking. I recommend that there is always people who will take care to her and she needs to take her medications seriously." Doctor explained.  Ms. Choi nodded and Mrs. Kim asked "How about my Dahyun, is she will be fine??"

"Dahyun will be fine too after two to three days but she still unconcious because of our injection that we gave to her. You should buy these medicines so if she wakes up she began drinking those." doctor said while smiling to them and he added "Nothing to worry, Madam. They will be fine soon but you need to take them to private rooms so you have privacy."

Mrs. Kim thinking if she would suggest that they will get a bigger room and Dahyun and Nayeon stayed in one room because she knows that Nayeon don't have many visitors because Dahyun told to her that Nayeon is being lonely by herself because her parents in abroad.

"Ms. Choi, I'm thinking if we should get bigger room and let Dahyun and Nayeon stayed in one room so if we can't  visit here, someone is here either you or us because you told me that Nayeon's parents are in abroad and I think you're the only who will take care of her and I know it's hastle for you. Let's help each other to take care them since Nayeon is visiting  to our house sometimes when they went to school together and I barely know her. I hope you don't mind, Ms. Choi. I just want to help." Mrs. Kim suggested.

"Oh!! It was big relief to me and I worried on how I will stayed here if I can't sleep in hospitals or in public places. Thank you for your kindness, Mrs. Kim. I'm really agreedon your proposal. Nayeon will be happy if she stayed on your daughter since she is far way from her parents. Her daily life for her is boring.  Should we go??" Ms. Choi asked.

 

(In the next day, at the school)

"WHUAH!! I want to visit them!!" Chaeyoung childishly said while faking her cry.

"Shut up! I really wanted too." Jungyeon shouted to Chaeyoung.

"Guys, did you saw the writings from bulletin board??" Mina asked.

"What's about it??' Jihyo asked.

"It's about one great tragic love between Kim Dahyun and Im Nayeon. It has article about them and I think it's was from Dahyun's fans. Dahyun's fans are the good ones. They easily accepted the truth even it's not really true. Delusional fans as they called." Mina said.

" I know Sana will be totally opposed to it when she see it and right.....(pause) Oh no!! She will found out the truth!  We need to hide the writings on the bulletin board. We should go and wait to Sana even Tzuyu as well." Momo panickingly said while the other members are in panic too.

SANA'S POV

What a great day today! I hope I can't see Tzuyu from now on because I will be awkward to her because thinking of she likes me to date her makes me nervous. Nervous because I don't know what I supposed to tell her when I don't wanted to hurt her too. 

While I was walking going to school, I saw Tzuyu walking to ahead from me. She walked like she's fine but yesterday.

She sleeps while hanging me there and I don't have a choice to take her home with my all my strength. Should I call her?? Ok.. I must be not too awkward in front of her so she knows that her confession to me yesterday was nothing to me and I don't bring it as a big deal. 

"Tzuyu-ah!! Wait for me!!" I shouted and she turned around and she greeted me with her flashly smile.

"Good morning! My mom told me that you brought me in my house yesterday. I'm really sorry for your kindness, Sana. I promised I will never ever drink alcohol when I was rejected again" Tzuyu laughed.

"Apology accepted. Don't do it again, okay??" I said.

"Sure. Wait why I feel something off today? Do you feel it too?" Tzuyu asked to me.

"Off?? No.. I think this is just a normal day for me but for your case was like off because you learned to be with Nayeon every morning since last week, right?" I asked.

"I think so.. URghhhh!! I need to erase her from my mind!" Tzuyu said while smacking her head.

We are walking towards to school entrance and I noticed the gang was waiting there while they have a smile that was like something happens, I suspected. 

"HI! GUYS! Where are you both go??" Mina nervously asked.

"I looked Tzuyu, right and I found her in the park then we went home after that. Why guys are you smiling like a creepy?? What happen?"I asked because seriously they looked like there are some things they are hiding from us.

Tzuyu went to bulletin board as she nticed somethimgs but the gang stopped her "Tzuyu, I never thought that your shampoo smells good. Can I asked what are you using so I can have your beautiful long hair?" Chaeyoung said while caressing her hair like ther's no tomorrow.

"What the heck, Chaeng?? I already told you since I came here. You always asked me about my shampoo if you needed something or something bothers. What hapen guys?? Why your faces like that??" Tzuyu asked too because I can sensed too that something is not okay to this morning.

Tzuyu continued walking towards the bulletin board then suddenly Momo trying to get Tzuyu's ID to distract her

"Why??!! MOMO!! What are you doing to my ID?? What hapeen guys?? You should stop Momo!!" Tzuyu yelps.

While their attention in Tzuyu, I sneakily leave them and I noticed that every time Tzuyu continue walking to Bulletin Board they distracted her. I walked freely while no one noticing me of getting near in the buletin board. When I reached the bulletin board, my jaws dropped to see the writings.

"THE ONE GREAT TRAGIC LOVE BETWEEM KIM DAHYUN AND IM NAYEON" by anonymus.
"Yesterday, we witnessed one of the greatest moment between the oh-so famous girl Im Nayeon and famous but don't like it Kim Dahyun, as she tried to save her beloved from edge of death as the lightnings fall to them.

3:16 a.m while rehearsing in auditorium, we heard they are teasing to each other and we heard the lines from Nayeon as she shouted "YAH!! You don't answer to my question! Do you liked her??!!" We sensed that they are not teasing but I think it was love quarrel or LQ Kim Dahyun has another lover??? it may be but when 3:20 came while we are in verge of practicing our lines. I saw Kim Dahyun running towards the stage  and she shouted wholeheartedly "Nayeon! Looked out!" I turned to see Nayeon standing in the stage alone and the lightning falls and I was shocked from what I saw. The lightnings also fall to Dahyun as she try to grab Nayeon but too late she was fallen too. Every one becomes panicked. I saw some people help them to released the lightning on them and I saw that Nayeon's mouthed something and God knows what It means but I'm sure as being fan of their loveteam or whatever may it called, I hope it was LOVE YOU because I saw Nayeon looked at her lovingly while they are brought to stretchers and went to hospital by ambulance. 

We don't know what really happen. I prayed that they will be fine soon but based from what I saw, it's like they will be crucial state because there are a lot of bloods. I never thought that some peope sarifice their life to someone they don't really like. Because from what I know Dahyun don't like Nayeon but the incident yesterday came to conclusion that they might have something special connecting them to each other that we don't know. 

PRAY FOR KIM DAHYUN AND IM NAYEON <3

Thatt's the article written in the bulletin board

"What is this??" I stuttered to myself and I noticed that the gang saw me reading this writings.

"Sana...." Chaeyoung called me.

"What happen to Dahyun???? Tell me!! Is this true?? Ha??!! Please tell me is just a dream!! " I said while my voice cracks and Tzuyu read the article and she quietly crying to herself.

"What will I gonna do?? She just rejects me and then I will found out that she is now in hospital. " Tzuyu said with unbelievably tone.

"Why all of you don't tell us about this???!! You don't know how I was hurted when I saw the incident??! You know how much I really care to my Dahyun,right?? I hated all of you!" I walked out because I cannot take this anymore. I feel like they lied to us and they really know how much I liked her. 

"I don't know why you do this to us.."Tzuyu said.

"We tried to call you and even her in many times but both of you didn't picked it up." Jungyeon reasoned.

"Why you don't tell us when we arrived here earlier. If Sana don't see this, we are clueless on what happen them yesterday." Tzuyu said. "Wait.. I need to calm Sana first.. and  I'm not mad of you.. I know Dahyun will be mad when she find out we argue about these things" Tzuyu leaves and followed me.

I went to classroom and I'm not in the mood to be alone. I just what to calm down myself by talking to my classmates. I saw in my corner of my eye that Tzuyu came too with Mina. The class started eventually.

Ms. Park discussed things about what will happen to the rehearsals of the variety show. 

"I already contacted their guardians about their conditions, the doctor said to them that they will confined for 2 weeks in hospital so it means they can't attend rehearsals and they will not able manage the whole thing because both of them was in the accident. Due to their conditions, I decided to choose another pair from the production team who will replacement to their positions" Ms. Park heavily sighed.

" Tzuyu and Sana, both of you will be become replacement of Nayeon's and Dahyun's duties being in charge of the show since you both are members of production team and both of you are great friends to them. You two should help them in order to follow our schedule." Mrs. Park said.

What??!! I will be in charge for the rehearsals for 2 weeks!! No way!!!

"But Ms. Park, don't you considered us if it's fine with us plus it should be from the their section because they are better from these things. I cannot handle all of them." I restorted.

"No buts, Sana. I already choose both of you and you should show me that you can do this without them. And it's for your friend, Sana. Please help them." Ms. Park pleaded.

I looked to Tzuyu and she is just nodding to Ms. Park and she is accepting our new roles for being in-charge of the practices or in overall show.

 

" Why all of the people I need to work with.. is Tzuyu??? I need to avoid her, my plan for Dahyun was ruining because of her." I annoyingly said to myself.

(In hospital)

NAYEON'S POV
I opened my eyes and all I can see was bright lights from the ceilings. No.. I hate lightnings from now on. I slowly get up to myself and I saw Dahyun lying on the next bed. We are in the same room?? What happened to her?? Why she has a big bandage around her head? Oh NO.. Did she has amnesia like in the movies that loses her memories. I hope she's not. 

She is till sleeping peacefully and  she has a lot bandage than me. I guess she's more in danger than me. I tried to lay my legs on thefloor but my ankle hurts because it has bandage too.

"Ouch! that's hurt!" I yelped.

Why nobody is here watching to us? Oh! It's lunchtime. I guess they're out. I don't why we are in the same room if we can afford to get one private room. I tried to walked towards to her bed. I slowly sitted at her side. She still unconcious. 
Her face was so pale and white, even her lips. Hmm. I noticed her lips?? No.Nayeon.. You can't do this.. I held her hand and it was really cold because of the air conditioner.

Huh??! I noticed something in the machine. Why her heart beat/ heart rate was bit fast. I released her hand, after a minute it becomes normal. When I hold her hand, it speeds up. What is the meaning of this, Kim Dahyun?? You heart pounds fastily when I hold your hand and it means you are getting nervous around me?? even you're sleeping?? That's ridiculous!  I hope that machine stating the truth of Dahyun's heart rate because I began starting to like it when it's true.
I cupped her face and I try slapping her face a little, try to wake her up from her deep sleep. 
While my hand is holding hers, I feel her hands move and squueze my hand. I quickly looked at her and start waking her.

"Dahyun! Dahyun! Wake up! I know you are already awaken! Wake up!" I voiced out.

I saw she slowly opened her eyelid and she scanned my face and her surroundings with blank expression. No... Please.. Don't make her amnesia.
She speaks up.

" Nayeon.............. I was glad you're alive." Dahyun said and she hugged me tightly and she began to cry.

She cry loudly and she said "I thought you willl leave me..*cries*" 

I released the hug and cupped her whole face and I wiped her tears "Did I tell you that I will leave you, Dahyun-ah? You know I hate leaving someone, right? Don't think that I can leave you." I caresse her face while she still crying.
At to my suprised, she put her arms on my neck and she pulling me. I don't know how approximately our face was closed to each other. She smiled at me like a dork. She tilted her head and the gap is getting close. I don't move. I already trapped to her arms, anyway. I feel like I will collapsed because I can feel her breathe because her face is getting nearer and I don't know what is she doing again on me. 

"Dahyun.." I called at her softly. I keep lowering my head but she still tilting her head and keep closing to me. I looked to her and she staring at me intently.
I was lost in her eyes. 

A pair of lips I felt on mine. She kissed me. We kissed again. She deepened the kiss but I decide to not responded because I was too scared... Scared because I know I will be hurt because I am stupid to fall in love to her again even I already know she loved someone but... why she kissing me??? Why is she doing this to me?? 
She released her arm on my neck and she cupped my face to deepened the kiss... What will I gonna do??? Should I response her kiss or not?? Molla?? How she is good at kissing while she don't have any experiences in dating??  Nayeon, you must be dreaming. Wake up to realities but.... she still kissing me. Her lips was very soft evern it's too pale. 

Ok... I responded her kiss and I feel she tensed up when I started kissing her too. Whoo! It's getting hot now and I forgot how cold she was before. She released the kiss and looked at me and speaks while panting hardly because to our kiss.

"I think I got my revenge now" she smirkingly said to me while smiling to me. 
So it's just her revenge from our previous quick kiss?? Nayeon, don't expect too high. Dahyun will not kissed you for no big reason. I'm right.. I will be hurt :(
 

(TEASER FOR CHAPTER 23)

"Dahyun, I noticed that your getting brighter these days" Jungyeon asked.

"Flowers for you,Dahyun" Yuju shyly passed the flowers to Dahyun while she was lying on her bed. Nayeon was very curious on what they are talking about.

"I'm bored, Nayeon. Let's go out!" Dahyun said it optimistically.

"Dahyun, I will be honest to you. I keep thinking why you kissed me suddenly and I think the main reason is not about your revenge... Tell me do you ... in any chance loved me?" Nayeon asked without fear.

"Momo is very y. If I got her, I think I will win to our bet" a hottest boy in campus named Kai said to his friends while smiling evilly.

Author's note:
Hi! Guys! Short message! I will faster updating because our school year is getting ended! :D I pitied Nayeon... I don't know why I set up her in this kind of role, but I will make sure to make her happy and Dahyun as well. I really liked your opinions in my story. Yeah.. You will experience sad at first and eventually turn to be happy. I'm sorry from the sudden kiss, I don't know why I put here in this chapter. I kinda miss their moments tho~ I will do my best to put your requests that you want to make it happen to this story . Thank you for supporting guys!