Let's Rewind, My Love

Maybe We?

 

EPILOGUE PART 2

Dahyun's POV
I stayed 2 weeks in Japan with my cousin, Yugyeom. It's good thing that my parents are not hesitant to let me come to Yugyeom in Japan. I am so lucky to have them. I am now at the Incheon's airport, waiting them to fetch me. I really don't know that Tzuyu is very serious about studying at Japan so I am the only one who came back here. From this moment, I haven't contacted Nayeon for about 1 month because we are on space status. Hmmm.. Should I move my now to get her? I think this is the good time especially she lose on the student council's election. I think she is very depress these days but luckily she's not..  Because she's texting me almost every day. You're all confused, right?? Fine.. I will tell to all of you.. I am Chocopie. I am her Chocopie.. I am still the one who makes her heart confuse. Some of you might suprise but the others not. Remember, I am the person she mistakenly texted me as her ex-boyfriend. Being Chocopie makes me know more her feelings for me, for Dahyun.

 

At first, I'm loving fooling her but as time goes by, I feel afraid on what she will react if she found out that I am Chocopie. She might leave me, that's why I can't confessed to her.. I should reveal that I am Chocopie she always texting.

 

"Dahyun-ah!!! We are here!!" my mom shouted across the lounge. I smiled while walking towards to my mom. I hugged her tightly "I missed you, mom. Yugyeom really took care me."

 

"Really?? That's great to hear. I thought you guys will make next world war when you two meet again. How about your friend? Is she find her school there?" Mom asked.

 

"Ah.. Yeah.. Yugyeom really helped us. Do you know that he's really good in Japanese now?! I couldn't believe that he can adapt other places easily." I proudly said.

 

"Yugyeom is a good and smart kid but she is just shy showing it. So what we are waiting for, let's go home now. Your dad is waiting us.." mom get my luggage and put it inside our car.

 

As I came inside our car, I quickly opened my phone to see if someone texted me while I am on my flight.

 

From: Bugsbunny
Chocopie~ I'm so bored here inside my room!! My someone else is  still in Japan. I missed her :(


I smiled knowing that she still miss me even I caused her a lot of pain for making her wait.

 To: Bugsbunny
That's bad that I couldn't be with you this time..

 

From: Bugsbunny
Let's meet!!!! I want to see you!!! It's still summer until next week so no schoolworks!!! Pretty please~~

 

I almost dropped my phone seeing her message, my plan couldn't be ruined because of this sudden meet up.


To:Bugsbunny
Sorry, I can't.. I don't want to reveal myself, yet and I am planning a suprise for you. Be excited. :)

 

From: Bugsbunny
Tskk... You were always telling me that! I'll be busy next week because of school. Maybe you can't suprise me as well. I'm mad at you. Hmmpff!!

 

I chuckled because I can imagined nayeon's expression now. I replied quickly saying that.

 

To: Bugsbunny
Soorrryy~ Bunny~ I really can't meet you yet.. I will do everything to make you suprise.. Just wait... :D Please don't be mad at me :(

 


From:Bugsbunny
I'll never forgive you unless you give me an idea or hint what's your suprise for me...

 

I deep sighed as I think that Nayeon is trapping me "no.. This can't be ruined. I'll make sure you will be super suprise, Nayeon-ah."

 


To:Bugsbunny
Fine.. My hint is my codename itself and you're gonna see it next week.

 

"That's too much hint, Nayeon. If you can't forgive and be contented, I really don't know how can I describe my plan for you." I talked to myself while waiting her reply.


One message recieved.

 

From:Bugsbunny
Chocopie and next week?? Okay, I think the hints were fine with me. I think I have an idea on your suprise. I'll anticipate it :) I better watch carefully on my surroundings.

 


I smiled that she's pretty fine with my hints that I gave to her. My hint for next week means that I will suprise her in school because next week is the start of the school year and maybe she guessed that I will transfer to the school which is not because I am already student  there.

 

"Goodluck, Nayeon. Be aware on the sudden twist of situation you were about to experience next week." I thought while dialing Jungyeon's number.

 

She picked the call "Oh.. hello, Dahyunnie~ Are you already in Korea??" Jungyeon asked.

 

"Yeah, I am going home right now. I would like to meet you all because I have something to tell." I calmly said.

 

"Okay~ Got it! I will tell to them that we will meet at... where??"

 

"Go to my house. Wait me to arrive there.. I'll be arriving soon after 30 minutes, I think. Better to tell them immediately."

 

"Yes, sergeant Kim. You were like an officer. Btw, I will hang up and start calling them. Be safe.. Bye~" Jungyeon ended the call.

 

I really need my friends' help to conduct this suprise for her. I've been planning this for many months and I don't want Nayeon feel disappointed for making her wait for so long if I just make a simple confession. Next week is the perfect time to confess her because it's my one year meeting her and my friends also and I want to cherished every moments we still have before we graduate in highschool. If Satzu already made it, I will make sure to find my own ways as well to make it.

 

After many minutes passed, we already arrived on our house. I missed our house T__T  I also missed my bed.. When my mom parked our car in the garage, I noticed that my friends are already there, waiting for me to come outside of the car. When the moment I got out to our car, they ran towards me and hugged me.

 

"Dahyun~!!! We miss you~!!" they all said while hugging me. "Stop!! I can't breath!!" I told them to make them stop hugging but I am just over- exagerrated that I can't breath.

 

"Hey, Why you suddenly called us? Is there something celebration and feast happening or what??" Momo asked in confusion but Jungyeon smacked her "Foods again~ I already told you guys that Dahyun will tell something to us."


She continued "Anyway, what do you want to tell us, Dubu?"

 

I gave them a playful smirk as I tell my intention "I need your cooperation and help. We will do this to our first day of school. I know you will not just let me do this things alone. I know that you want this for me... Are you in?" They gave me a confused expression especially Chaeyoung.


"Let me discuss this on details inside to our house. Let's go."  I smiled at them and they just followed me inside. I asked them again "Girls, do you love making suprises??"

 

 

--------


Hi!! I am Kim Dahyun, I am 17 years old. Since it's our first day for being seniors, I am going to school for now because I might get late. My usual hobbies are sleeping, eating and laughing but it's upgraded now, I love to text the person that I will love and I love to hang out with my gang. Before, I am crazy and weird but it's still the same now but I think I become more serious and maybe a.. playful one. Before, I don't have many friends because I was too shy and I don't trust anyone but now I have my gang and I give my trust to everyone as they trusted me as well. Many people likes me because I am pretty, gorgeous, smart but have calm and humble personality. Those characteristics make others fallen at me but for the person who loves me is very different to them. She may say that I am strong, considerate.. I don't know what she did saw at me to love me. I hate to admit that I don't have love relationships before. Even many people who like, admire and love me give their so much effort to make me said 'Yes' to them, I will never give my heart easily to them as I wait one particular person to asked me. I'm not sure if she asked me but I want to let her know that I want to have a serious relationship with her because I'm very interested at her, that makes all those things I used to know about myself change instantly when I got to know her. Wait.. I think this is too familiar to my introduction at my first chapter yet different.

 

People said that hate will lead you to love When you hate someone, you give some space for them into your heart. You try to be considerate to them, you try to accept their opinions, you try to give them a chance and that's when your hatred feelings turn into affection, into love. You can't just simply judge other person by your own beliefs. You need to learn from the others. You can't just depend always on your mind, you must be more into what you truly feel even it's hard to accept it.

 

 At first, I never thought that I will be attached to her as I always avoiding her because I don't really like her. As I avoiding her, I was uncounsciously being afraid that I might get too close.. too close that I might fall for her charms because she seems perfect from anyone's eyes and I might thought of it as well. My pride is big as I keep telling myself that Im Nayeon is just popular girls can be found in any schools but in my other opinion, she seems different from them as I noticed that she's been good to everyone and she has a wit.

 

When I thought those things before, I know now that maybe.. I was in love to her from the start but I don't accepted it because of my big pride. I always looked at her for being my enemy, my rival but now it was so different.. I look at her as the person I will love in my rest of my life. I know that I am bit exaggerated but I know to myself that she's the one for me and she's the one I've been waiting for. This day, I'll hope she get to know what I feel for her over a year and I hope she accept it. Phew~ I almost storytelling about my life with her.. Geez.. My mom would kill me if I keep trailing on my thoughts.

 


Now, it's early in the morning. I am putting my stuffs inside my bag when I heard mom calling me. "Dahyun-ah~!! Nayeon is here!! She wants to go with you at school~"

 

I am bit suprise because I don't know why she's there because during last week of our previous school year, she doesn't go or fetch me here anymore as I said that we need space to think if we should continue about our status which is I will concluding it this day. I hurriedly went down because I don't want to wait me for so long. I came out at the speed time, she startled when she saw me.

 

When I saw her face again, I felt my heart beating like crazy how Nayeon looks very gorgeous at her new hairstyle. I avoid my gaze at her because I know that any time I will become more nervous doing my plan/suprise for her.

 

"Oh.. you put bangs.. It suits you. You look younger." I complimented her coolly. I saw that she blushed lightly as she smiled at me shyly " Thanks.. I know that I'm pretty." she slightly boosted.

 

I showed my amused expression as I said "I don't say you're pretty,  you're just look younger." I remarked firmly. She quickly sulked "Hmphhfff~!!  Younger means beautiful." Nayeon retorted. I just chuckled at her statement and I ruffled her bangs messily that makes her pissed off "Yah!!!! Do you know how long I took to have just a good-looking bangs but you  just mess it??!! You!!! It's only first day but you make me mad!!" she iratatedly said while pushing me.

 

I just clicked my tongue and continuing pissing her off "HAHAHAHAHA! Nayeon is pissed. Nayeon's bangs are ugly~! HAHAHA!"

 

I ran fast as I don't want Nayeon catch me. "YOU!! KIM DAHYUN!! COME HERE!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!! AISHHH~! MY BANGS~!!!" I just laughing while running away from her curse at me until we arrived on the school's gate. My throat is really dry and I  was catching my breath as I stopped on my tracks while waiting for Nayeon who is still running from a distance. Many students noticed me very tired and sweaty so they asked me if what happened.

 

"Ah.. I...I-----I jus----t havi--ng fun wittt--hh--" my sentence cut off when I heard that Nayeon yelling me loudly. When she got near at me, she quickly hit me using her textbooks. "Y-you!!! You.make.me.tired.early. I'll.not.forgive.you."

 

"Is that you, Nayeon noona?" the students asked her and she quickly stop hitting me as she try fixing herself to look beautiful in front of them. She shyly face the students and give them a bright smile "Ah.. Yeah.. Is the bangs good at me??"

 

I internally laughed because she just boosted her looks in asking them if she looks good. The students smiled awkwardly and said "Yeah.. sunbaenim.."

 

Nayeon just smiled back at them as she replied "It's a relief. I thought that this bangs doesn't suited me."

 

"You're beautiful, Nayeon sunbaenim! Everything suits you!!" the students proclaimed loudly. I saw Nayeon looks at me, giving me a victorious smirk as she claimed 'I told you, I am beautiful.' I just laughed off her expression and this girl can managely rolling her eyes on me while talking to the students.

 


"You're challenging me, Im. I'm not done pissing you off. This is just a start, you will cry later." I talked to myself while looking at Nayeon who is very proud talked about her new hairstyle. I waited to finish her talk with the students when suddenly another student approached us.

 

"Nayeon noona!! There someone post your pictures on the bulletin board!!"

 

Nayeon looked back at me, giving me a nervous look so without hesitation she took my hands and run towards inside of the buildings.

 

"Run with me... I will never leave you."those words ringing into my head while we are running. I know that I am the one who said that but I can't help to smile from ear to ear as I remembered our ran away from her stalker before. I wondered if she still remember it. I hope she feel the same as mine this time.

 


We stopped in the crowd of the students whose looking to the pictures. Thankfully, the students let us see the pictures. Nayeon released a big relief sigh as she thought that she's into a bad issue again.

 


We see tons of pictures of Nayeon on the bulletin board. It's only her pictures and many students including her wondering who the heck post this bunch of pictures of her. Mostly of the pictures were stolen shots so it means that the person who posted this might be her stalker or something.

 


"I remembered that I don't have this pictures." she mumbled while looking the pictures. I smiled at the sight of Nayeon looks very serious and confused. Her beauty shines from all the students whose looking at the pictures as well. My gaze are only fixed on her, I can feel my heart pounds crazily and I hate it.

 

"EVERYONE!!! FREE CHOCOPIE!!! FREE CHOCOPIE FOR OUR FIRST DAY!!!!" someone familiar voice shouting in the back, carrying many packs of chocopue. The students hurriedly went to the person who is shouting which is Jihyo. They quickly get the chocopies as if there's no tomorow because there's no such free during these days. They were overwhelmed. I also went to Jihyo to get a chocopie because this is my favorite and I will not let any chance to not eat it. I saw Nayeon become dazed at the situation right now so I came to her.


'' Hey, what happened?" I asked worriedly while munching my chocopie.


"Chocopie...." she absentmindly muttered so I asked her again "Do you want to get one? I get you." I offered.

 

Nayeon just shook her head and she looked again to her pictures, probably looking for clues or hints who great person made this situation when Jihyo suddenly shouted again.


"THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS FREE CHOCOPIE HAS SPECIAL FEELINGS FOR IM NAYEON!  THIS CHOCOPIE IS DEDICATED FOR IM NAYEON!! LET'S ALL THANK NAYEON FOR THIS FREE CHOCOPIES!!"

 

Nayeon become more suprised for the mentioned of her name. The students quickly went to Nayeon as they thanked her and some them give special messages at her.

 

"Who do you think who made this, sunbaenim? She's good person that she involved all of us to the confession that he/she might working. If you meet that person, can you thanked us personallly?" students requested. Nayeon give them a reasurring smile as she answer "Yes, I will tell to that person. I have an idea who make this. I hope I'll  be not disappoint.."

 

Unknowingly, I let out a soft giggle while looking at her dealing with the students. I don't know why she didn't won as president of our school because I think many students really love her personality.

 

"Hey, you're kind of obvious, Dahyun. Don't smile like a fool." Jihyo nudges my side as she warned me. "I'll be going.. I let them know about what happen so they have idea what is done." Jihyo said before she exited the scene. i waited her again patiently while dealing the students when someone's voice interrupt my thoughts.

 

"Hey Guys!!! Don't you think Dahyun made this???!!!" Jungyeon shouted while looking the pictures. "It seems they were dating and... it seems that Nayeon is been lying to us as well because I know that deep inside she hopes Dahyun will do this for her. Look this picture in the top.. it's her and Dahyun, did you notice it?"

 

"Ohmygod, Jungyeon!!! That's not part of our plan!! Why you add lying to us??? I don't know what will happen. Should I do my part or not? Think Dahyun!! Think!!" I closed my eyes while deciding if I should stick to my plan.

 

"I knew it, they are really secret couple!! They might their anniversary or monthsary!!"


"I thought they never become together."


"Geezz.. Famous is really for famous only.


"Seriously?! I thought they were just friends.. "

"Kim Dahyun and Im Nayeon, we thought that you two don't date but the one picture justify that you were dating.  A secret couple!!!" Jungyeon said again while getting the picture.

 

 

Nayeon is very confused and I felt that she panicked on the accusations. She was suprise as well that it has a picture of me and her together going home while holding hands. I don't know that my gang followed us before when we are going home. They took some pictures of us on that day because they want to tease me. They even teased me about it for a week but I just ignoring it. Now, I am thankful that they have stolen pictures of us being together so Nayeon would think other person might do this.

 


I went to Jungyeon and looked at the picture which Jungyeon showing to everyone


"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Seriously~!! This is hilarious!! Hue~ Calm, Dahyun!! This is so daebak!! Whoever who made is seriously good stalker!!! They are good that the person still included me.. HAHAHAAHA~" I histerically laughed and all of the students looked very confused at my actions.

 

 

"Hey, what's so funny about the picture? Are you not worried?" Jungyeon asked me concernly.

 

 

"Why?" I stopped and went to Nayeon as I put my arm over her shoulder "As Nayeon said in the debate, we don't have special feelings or relationship to each other so I still laughed because this not true... I don't know if you will believe me, us... but as Nayeon said again 'I am being just honest too. Right, Nayeonnie~??" I shook her as  I asked her about my answer. I don't know what she feels about it. Is it the same way I feel when she said this before that we don't have special relationship? Did she feels the same way as I do before?

 

 

"Uhmmm... Yea--hh.. I guess..." she timidly answered. I guess she already feeling guilty from what she done. I am feeling it.

 

 

"Okayy.. Fine...  Such a waste.. I must be sleeping in our classroom." Jungyeon said as she left and everyone follows as well, making their own ways.

 

 

"Release your arm on me..." Neyeon silently said. I think her tone is a bit mad. I removed my arms on her and she walked out without me. I looked her and simply smiled behind.

 


"I should make my next plan... and that is.. on locker room." I told to myself as I ran to catch her.

 

"Kim Dahyun!!!!!!! Saranghaeyo~!!!!!!" someone voice shouting behind. I smirked as I know what will happen next.

 


"Dubu! Dubu! Dubu!!!!" she shouted again as she try to catch me. The person who is shouting is none other than my bestfriend, Chaengie~

 

 

"I---LOVE--YOU!!!!!" she shouted through the corridors. Everyone might become confused at Chaeng but in our classroom, they know that Chaeyoung likes me as she always praises me and giving some cheesy lines as she joked.

 

 

I tried my best to run fast to be able to catch up with Nayeon. Luckily, I can see her back and I prepared my hand to reach out her hand.

 


"Dahyun~!! Noticed me~!!" Chaeyoung shouted more loudly as we got near at Nayeon. In right timing, Nayeon turned around to see what is happening and to her suprise I was actually really behind her. I don't know if it's really good timing for the others but for me it is because my plan is to make us fall in the floor together as I crashed my body onto hers. It will remind her what's happen to us one time when she opened the door or let's say rescue me but we ended in the floor.

 


A strong wind pass by...


A big thud can be heard as our bodies fall....

 


We both fall in the floor, my arms securely wrapped in her body as I think that she might get hurt if I don't support her back if she falls backwards. I ended up in her top. I heard Nayeon groan painfully. She opened her slowly, greeted my lovingly gaze onto her eyes. Our faces are too close to each other that I can feel her hot breathes and her heart beats. We both stared for so long and none of us don't know what to do. We feel that our time is being slow motion. She blinks many times as she realizes that this is so embarassing.

 


"Oh.. crap!! My next plan should be done just now" I told to myself as I quickly get up and I make her stand. Without her knowing, I pulled her to run with me because Chaeyoung still chasing me. She asked me frantically "Dahyun!! Where are you taking me?? I thought that you will just pull me up!! Don't drag me into this!!"

 


"We need to be hurry, Nayeon!! Chaeyoung is out her mind now.. It's creepy!!" I told her while still running hand in hand with her.

 

 

I feel that she is getting tired as her steps is getting more farther from mine so I give my power words to make her heart beat ran faster "Run with me.... Don't leave me...." I said lovingly while looking back to her. I noticed that her expression froze for a moment. I let her remind our ran away to her crazy stalker while we are on the station.

 


I noticed that Chaeyoung stopped following us as she follow our plan pretty well except for Jungyeon who make adlibs earlier. I dragged her to the locker room. The locker room reminds me when Nayeon suddenly decided to cut off our deal. This room really painful for me. Now, I want to erase that memory as I will try make things become good to us.

 

 

We came inside in the locker room and there's no single student inside. My friends are really great when doing things.. I should give them awards later on if my whole plan is success. She waits me to speak up but I just keep looking to our surroundings.

 

 

"Why you took me here? Don't tell me you have----" Nayeon stopped talking when I suddenly hugged her. I adjusted my body to fit hers. My chin is on her shoulders and hugged her freely "Let's talk this way, Nayeon.. I'm tired and... I missed you.." I said in my softest voice. She hugged me back while caressing my back comfortably.

 


"What do you want to talk about??" she asked calmly. I closed my eyes as I feel her warmth.

 


"About our status.. about us.." I answered hoarsely because I began tearing up.

 

 

"I just... want to say... that... I think... I want to stop our status for getting... to know each other.. stage.. because... you already know me and I already know you... and I think it's enough to stop this... *hiccup* hiccup* I know that.. this.. been hard for... you as.. you lied to everyone..." I struggling to finished my words.

 


"Do you really want to stop this seriously??" she asked me.

 


"Yes.. For your sake, I will stop this up..." I replied back.

 

"If you say so... let me go now.." she requested coldly but I still hugging her tightly. "Let me go now~ Leave me You're making it hard for you, for us!! Let me go, Please..  You hurt me, I hurt you.. Let me go~!!" Nayeon pleads as she shake my whole body to release herself from my embrace. I keep making my embrace stronger because I want to make her realize on my words earlier. I don't know why she don't get my point why I want to stop this.

 


"Let me go!!!" Nayeon yelps.

 


"NO!!" I replied. "Why???!!" she asked.

 

"I don't want to.." I  said.

 

"I am serious, Kim Dahyun.. Let me go~~~"

 

"No! No! No!!"

 


"You're getting on my nerves!!! I'll kiss you if you won't let me go!!" she threatened.

 


"Fine then kiss me.. I am ready.." I pouted at her. She quickly grossed as she said "Yuckkk!! Pouting doesn't suit you! WHOOAHHH!!"

 


After she insulted me, I hastily turned her body as I get close to her face. I can feel her breaths in my lips while my eyes locked into her own orbs. It's very close that if you push me a little I can really taste her lips...

 


Hey~ who says that I gonna kiss her? It's too late for me do that kind of things.. I already captured her lips many times, I think.. Save it for the last scene of this chapter. I'm quite old enough to do this.. I am grown-up now.. I smirked at her and quickly pecked her lips like she did on my first kiss.. My first kiss.. It makes me sad that my first kiss is like an accident or a tease.


Camera Flash~~

 


We both froze to our position while registering what just we heard. I told to myself "That's the next plan... about her love letter news and confessing rumors  but in this case is about hugging, kissing or could be dating rumors again.."

 


Realization hits her well as she stand properly and said "Come on, Let's go to our room.. It's getting intense here.." she said as she fans herself. I know she's getting nervous on what news she will recieve later on about us.  I smiled to her widely like nothing happens  as I said "I will get my stuffs first in the locker..."

 

She nodded and she quickly remembered she must get her things too as she told me "Oh.. I get mine as well."

 


We went to our own lockers. I fastly get my things on the locker as I need to watch her reaction on what she'll gonna see on her locker. I'll watch her behind the lockers. I saw she swing the locker open. Her eyebrow twitches as she get a piece of paper that resembles on the love letter she gave to me.. I mean the letter she gave to me.

 

I wrote there was this:


Dear Im Nayeon,
Are you suprise?? I am already at your school!! I'm already a student in your school so we can have a chance to meet.. Are you not excited about it because we are in the same school year?  I'll hope you become aware on the situations you are in right now. I hope you will not be suprise to the other situations might happen later..  BTW, do you like the pictures?? How about the Free Chocopies?? I wished you love it as I much I love you <3 I'll text you later or maybe I can call you to meet up... Bye~

From: Chocopie :D

 


 She was giggling and smiling while reading the letter. I am not quite sure if she grasp the situations that I talked about in the letter.  While she is still reading the letter, I took out my phone as I get some pictures of her reading the letter. I might be crazy but I am loving what I am doing right now. I send the photos in my friends and told them to spread the picture and make a caption of it as " Im Nayeon's Mysterious Love Letter Sender" They do what I told to them. Just like a light, the news is spread all over the campus *sorry for exaggerating*

 


 I came to her as I pretend that I don't know anything about what she see. She startled when she feels my presence and she shove the letter in her pocket quickly. She don't want to let me know about Chocopie, tskk...

 

 

"You're too fast. I don't even get mine.." she said as she hurriedly fixed her things inside the locker.

 


"You're just slow like your twin pokemon.." I stated while watching her. "Oh.. Shut up.." her commented as she closed her locker.

 

"Why you still following me? Did you said that you want to stop this??" Nayeon back to her cold self again. "Yeah, I said it.. Can't I just walk with you because we are going the same place?" I cooly replied at her. She just rolled her eyes on me as she turn her back to me.

 


We both walked together going to our new classroom because we are seniors now so the places we passed through we're kinda new for us. As we walk, I suddenly see Yuju from a far and I know that my next plan is ready. I also tagged Yuju for making this because somehow she become my friend even she likes or loves me. I don't reject her or what but she never have a courage to confess me face to face so I don't have problem with her and I asked her in multiple times if she will be fine if me and Nayeon become official. She just said that as long that I want Nayeon, why not? I really felt guilty making her doing this but she always tell me it's fine with her.

 


I can see now Yuju's expression turn to be angry and gloomy when she saw us walking together. She stomping walking towards us. Luckily, Nayeon don't notice Yuju as she is too distracted to her thoughts. She bumped Nayeon that cause her things fell over the floor.

 


Nayeon become bad-tempered because she fell again "Yah!!! Could you be----" Nayeon yelled at her but I Interrupted her words as I yelled to Yuju too "Yuju!! Did I told you that don't bother us??!!!! If you were mad, don't involve Nayeon here!!" Everyone looked at us worriedly because Yuju and my expression were really realistic plus the rumors.

 


"What sh*t are you saying Dahyun???!!" Nayeon angrily yelled. I was suprised at her words. I never expected that she's really pisssed off. I guessed I really play her emotions well. All gasped when Nayeon used foul word.. Oh no.. This is bad..

 


"Nayeon, are you okay??" Minhyuk said as he offered his hands. I become alerted who's voice came from so before Nayeon will reply, I quickly interrupted her.

 

"Do you think I am-------" she sarcastically said.

 


"SHE'S FINE, EVERYONE!!! DON'T WORRY!! SHE'S OKAY!!! nayeon is still fine.. Don't worry!!!"  I reasurred them. I successfully interrupted her. I let her remind the first thing she just did to me in my very own introduction to the whole class.

 


"Nayeon, we are not yet done.. This is just a start." Yuju threatened as she walked away from us. After that, I let out my hand to pull her up but she just stand by herself and she yanks my hand as she said in annoying tone " I HATE YOU!!!! while leaving me alone. I laughed to myself because I think that is my actual reaction when she interrupted or embarassed me in whole class.

 


"Hey, Dahyun.. Do you think she still love you? You're too mean at her now." Yuju came back and asked me. "I don't know, Yuju.. I still hoping she does.. I just want her to experience my life when I am starting to be with her."

 


"Geez... You're concept is hard to understand but if you tell this to her... she might be feel touched.." Yuju said in awe. "I hope she feels that..." I said before I bid my good bye to her going to our classroom.

 

 

I went inside to our classroom. It's quite bigger than our recent classroom. It's spacious but I still love our old classroom. I walked towards to my friends. Chaeyoung is smiling with me widely as she greeted me sweetly "Dahyun-ah~!! There you are~ I've been searching for you since earlier~ Please tell me, if you are the mysterious love letter sender~!! I am sulking right now..."

 

 

"What??? Love Letter Sender?? To whom??" I raised my tone in pretending way. I saw from corner of my eye that Nayeon is looking me while waiting the answer. I bet she is very nervous. "To Nayeon!!!" she said loudly and everyone's attention is on me as they anticipate my answer.

 

 

"Ahh... Yes.. I am the one who send the love letter.." I proudly said. Nayeon's eyes got widened at my answer. I continued "I confessed my feelings for her. I like her... I'm sorry for lying to all of you earlier.. I'm just nervous that I might be caught too early."

 

"WHAT????!!!!!!!!!!" They all yelled at me while grinning. They cannot believed that I liked nayeon. They are too much.


I looked at her direction while grinning "I want to date her.. if I have chance. or if I can.."

 

Everyone become wild as they heard me for very first time that I become cheesy, they almost kill each other as they fangirling. They almost scream their squeals. Nayeon is to shocked that her jaw dropped from the situation happening. I feel that my classmates are celebrating a special event as they jump to contain their feels. I saw Nayeon lowering her head in embarassment. I smiled when I thought something, I walked towards to Nayeon. She looks so flustered and she asked me coldly "Why you here? Go away!! I don't like you~ I hate you!"

 


I just chuckled and said to everyone "Guys, do you remember when I told that I want to sing a song for my special someone during the auditons, right? I suddenly want to sing today.. but Nayeon rejected me. What I supposed to do??"

 

Everyone squealed again as they feel giddy at the thought that Nayeon is really the person I wanted to sing at. She quickly refused as she said "I already hear you sing, Dahyun... I don't want it to hear it again!!!" Everyone laughed at her answer but someove interrupt our fun time when a young student came in and said "Calling to Ms. Im Nayeon, please proceed in detention room for violating rules."

 


We all stopped doing our things as we are suprised that Nayeon been called in detention room. Guilt is all I can feel now..  I feel sorry at her because I make her used foul words because of my interruptions and lies. She deeply sighed, she passed tby without looking at me as she go out to the room.

 

My friends patted my shoulders as they comfort me, they know that I feel bad "Don't worry, Dahyun-ah.. The next plans were not make her harm.. and it's more about searching.." Momo comforted me and I could just nod.

 

-----------

OTHER'S POV

Nayeon been stucked in detention for almost half day as she did her punishment, she really tried her best to explain the situation but the officer was not pleased at her reasonings. She really hate Dahyun for making her stay inside the room for over 5 hours.. She heard that the class is already dissmissed so she work on double time writing a long note about saying foul words recklessly. This school were pretty strict and disciplined when it comes to manners. She wondered if she could meet Chocopie for today and she wasn't allowed to used phone inside so she's really mad now.

 


"I'm done.. Can I go now?" Nayeon said as she passed many papers to the officer.

 

"Great! I never thought you will come here one day. Just like the person who loves you, she came here suprisingly... Anyway.. Can you give this to her? Tell her that I already checked on that so she can keep it." the officer . Nayeon become confused who's the officer talking about, she just answered him "Ah... Yeah.. Sure.. Thanks.." she stuttering while going out the detention room. She deeply sighed, she looked the papers she's holding. She reads out "Kim Dahyun's Hates"

 

"Oh.. This is from Dahyun but why the officer know Dahyun loves me.. did she love me so much that everyone knows about it? Aishhhh.. I need to talk her about the love letter. She thought that I was fine with it when she lied. We are not yet done.." Nayeon thought to herself while making her way back to the new classroom.
 


While going back, she noticed that not single student is present in the campus. Time flies so fast like she just felt that it's still morning. She walked down through the hallways when she heard something strange. She don't know how to react this. She's hearing crying sounds. Her face is getting pale as it gets louder while she's making steps. She halted when she arrives on their old classroom because the crying sounds seems came from in that room.

 

She bravely looked inside if someone is there but there's no one but it makes her think why the light is open if there's no one there. Nayeon slowly become coward as she keep hearing the crying sounds. She took steps going inside the room while looking to her surroundings anxiously. As she arrived at the back of the room, she discovered something. It's a note and cd player. The crying sounds came from the cd player so she quickly stop the sounds as she reads the note. She noticed the note placed on her desk.. her old desk.

 

Go to cafeteria to find a hint if where I am going to meet you :)
From: Chocopie

 


"Daebak!! I am getting afraid to this person. What if this is my stalker?? Ohmygosh.. No.. Please.. But how did this person know everything about me? My locker, my desk, my room, Jihyo?? I forgot to asked Jihyo about Chocopie.." she mumbled to herself as she goes to the cafeteria.

 

 When the time she entered to their cafeteria, she notice that the cafeteria seems normal except to the one table which is beautifully decorated. She went there to look for the hint as the note said but she only saw a big plate with mouthful foods that can be eaten during lunch time. I stared the foods for too long to realize that I should eat this food.

 


"Should I eat this or not?? What if.... there's something poison or pills here??? I'm scared and Chocopie don't leave anything note about this foods.." Nayeon talk to herself while debating if she's going to eat or not.

 


"I trust you, Chocopie.. You've been so great at me.. now or never..." Nayeon convinced herself as she scoop the rice into and start eating the food even she's not really a big eater. She took numerous scoop as she eat like she's eating lunch. Thankfully, she skip lunch because of stupid punishment she received in the detention.

 


"Oh.. gosh... I'm already full but I can't finish this... I think I am gonna explode.. The food is too plenty.." Nayeon nagged while playing her food using her spoon when she discover something.

 


"What the hell is this?? Omo!! There's a hint at the plate!! It's scripted in the plate!!" Nayeon jumped from her seat as she amazingly bewildered at the suprises. She feels like she is now at Running Man, looking for clues and she feels like this a game. A quest game or guessing game?

 


 She placed the remaining food at the left side of the plate as she tried to read the words and she do it in the right side as well to connect the words in the plate. The note is quite long so Nayeon don't have a choice to eat all the food because she can't read them all. When she finished her food, the note tells.

 


Do you remember when you scold someone here in exact table you are seating? Do you remember when you scold that person about finishing food? It may sounds familiar but the person you scold is not really a person who never finish their food, she actually finishing it but she wanted to get her bag under the table but you scolded her like she intended it. Anyway, that's the hint.. next place is the place you practically doing your show before. Go to that place... That's too important place for me.

 

 

Nayeon could feel goosebumps all over her body. She knows about the hint.. She really knows that person.. It's none other than Kim Dahyun. Why Chocopie knows about Dahyun?? It's really making her insane how this person can know so much. But it confuses her that the note don't have a sender not just like the first note. She doubts that there is one or many person involving in this suprise. She feels that Dahyun may be the one of them.

 


She did what the note said, she walks in the auditorium where they are normally doing their rehearsals and show. It reminded her the days when they all prepared for that freaking show. nayeon smiled while walking around, remininscing the old times when they are always here after their classes. The show is one of the greatest achievement she will treasured in her life if she took back in high school days. Remembering the busy bunch of students, practicing their own parts at their own groups making the spectators proud at them.

 


She walked furthermore towards to the stage. She noticed there's a big poster telling....

 

PULL THE ROPE TO KNOW THE HINT!!!

 

She looked for the rope and she saw it beside the curtain. She pulled it and a banner pulled down from the above. She immediately reads out the letters.

 


Save Me! I'm Uncounsciously Fell In Love At You! Take Me Where You Can Heal My Cold Heart!!       

 


 Nayeon stared the words for long time, trying to comprehend what does it mean. Until she gets her answer "This is when the lightnings fell over to me and Dahyun and we become both uncounscious. It means that... I should go to hospital??? What the heck it is??" Nayeon ruffled her hair in frustation because she is really getting dizzy and her head is working too much..

 

Nayeon went out to the auditorium but as she opened the gate, a box welcomes to her sight. nayeon crouched down to see what's inside of the box. There's a pack of tofu and chocopie and there's also a note.

 


This two things were important at you, don't you? Being first is always your prioritize. This box will decide if what thing you should priortize first. Choose one then open the pack to know the next location... Don't cheat, Nayeon-ah!!

 

 

Nayeon becomes nervous, it feels like she's choosing between the two person and she thinks that this is the day she should decide if who she truly loves. nayeon reached out the tofu. She smiled at the thought when she remembered that she always pinched or poke Dahyun's cheeks because it's too whitey and soft.

 


"I still choose you..." Nayeon mumbled to herself while smiling as she opens the packaging that reveals the next location.

 


The next place is none other than to the clinic.. She walked down the hallways as she passed through her bunch of pictures that still remains in the bulletin board. She pushed the door slowly that reveals a bed of roses. Her heart suddenly melts at the sight of many petals all over the clinic's bed. When she got near at the bed, there's a note lying there that says....

 

Lay down there, it smells like your scent when I am hugging you and maybe.. kissing you??kekekeke...

 


"Huh?????? Is this Kim Dahyun??" Nayeon asked herself.. "I did as the note asked and lay down the bed with sweet aromatic smell just like my perfume.. She was right.. It smells like my perfume.. It's pretty comfortable as well because the petals are too soft. I could feel my body wants to sleep here for a moment because I've been too tired for what happening today."

 


Until she stood and suddenly wondered "Where's the next location?? The note not says anything about place.. Tch... I should find it here." Nayeon wandering around the clinic when her gaze focus towards the school's nurse table. She found a laptop on the table, she wonders why it has laptop to be here when the school's nurse  already gone.. She opened the laptop and it opens a videoplayback button.

 

"Oh.. It's a video.." Nayeon told herself while waiting the video to play.

 


"Annyeong!! How's your day, Ms. Im Nayeon? I think you're having fun with all this things!!" Dahyun hyperly greeted in the video.

 

"Fun your , Kim..." Nayeon annoyingly said as she rolled her eyes.

 

Anyway, I want to tell you that I am a---- person who helps your Chocopie. She contacted me since last 2 weeks and she introduces herself to me and I can say that... she's really a good person. She treated me like I am her friend..


Dahyun chuckled a bit and continues "I don't have any negative reaction about Chocopie, seriously. From what I heard is you asked help from her but unfortunely.. she developed feelings for you so it's been hard for her to prove that she really loves you. She denied many times to herself that she can't love you... but now.. her feelings is not denying anymore as she wants you to be her girlfriend. At first, I felt sad about it.. I know you're having a hard time between two of us..

 

Dahyun stopped and she blinked many times to control her tears. "I want you to know that I love you so much even sometimes we bicker over some things. This day is the right time to decide if you still love me or not and this the reason why I help your Chocopie for your suprise meeting at her. To know the next location, please go back to the bulletin board and remove all the pictures posted there. You will found something there... Goodluck!! Fighting!!" Dahyun cheers but her voice is cracking and tears all over her face while smiling at the camera.

 


Nayeon's heart sank from what she just watched. It brokes her heart seeing Dahyun pretending to be fine when she's not. Nayeon  quickly went towards to the bulletin boards that she just passed by earlier. She remove the pictures one by one as she throw all the pictures to the floor. When she almost cleared the bulletin board with her might, there's a two boxes posted there and there's an instruction.

 


Here's your checkpoint. As a young student, I believe that in love it should be destined, fated, meant and lucked. In this two boxes, you should pick only one.

The First box reads "Maybe We?"   
The Second Box reads "Maybe We're not.

 


Decide one box that you will tear that reveals the other words connected in the phrase.. and also the last location... the meeting place of the person you want to say these lines. Take your time.. Think carefully what is the words behind of the boxes.  

 

 

Nayeon kept looking back and forth to the two boxes while thinking her decision. She is good at fill in the blanks but why she is very clueless to her answer. This is tricky question.Her mind and her heart is not cooperating to each other.. Her mind telling her to choose 'Maybe We?' box but her heart wants the 'Maybe We're not.' She didn't think straightly as she teared off the 'Maybe  We're not' box.

 


The answer is....

 

 

Maybe We're not meant to each other because we are really, really meant for each other!! no doubts, no question.. We are really meant to each other!!!!

 

Please go to the most special place in the previous locations you've been through . She's waiting for you :) Follow your heart, Nayeon. She's waiting there... Fighting.

 

 

Without hesitation, I went up to our old classroom because that's the place where Dahyun and I shared many best memories and that's the place where she becomes warmed towards me. That's the place we started to be always together. It all started in our classroom, everything Hate, Deal, Our Stories, Tears, Kisses, Hugs, Fights, Forgiveness, Teases, Heart-Flutterings, Argues... Everything about us.. has stored in that room.  

 


Before I reached to our classroom, my phone beeped as I received a message. It reads..


From:Chocopie
 If you came inside of your  chosen location, please call me for one last time.. I want to know what is your answer and I want to hear your voice...
P.S: This might my last message as Chocopie... I'll reveal my true identity :)

 

 

I re-read the message in four times, checking hints if she hide logic here in her message. It's too right timing because I am in front of our old classroom, standing there. I took deep breathe and enter to our classroom.

 

I was so shocked... very shocked that my gasp is too loud.

My eyes cannot believed from what I see..

 

 

The classroom is filled of balloons hanging in the celings with pictures, I looked some of those, it was picture of me and Dahyun. It's really breatiful. There's many notes scattering on the floor like saying 'I hate that I love you', 'You're special for me, 'Maybe I fall in love with you', 'I miss you', Run with me. I will never leave you', I stay because I love you'. and many more notes. She feel that she would loved to keep this all notes to her because it makes her feel giddy. She looked around their classroom and she noticed that there's also candlelights surrounded all over the room and there's song playing in background which is Like a fool. I also smelled aromatic scent of flowers here. It makes my heart beat so fast seeing all this things but when she looked to the certain table in the back.


She was having bad nightmare when she remembered the day Dahyun confessed to Sana... The table with surrounded of petals reminds her on that moment.

 

She looked everywhere but there's no one here.. but the board telling her a short message.

 

Congratulations, Kim Dahyun!! You won Im Nayeon's heart. Wait for your reward and real suprise.

 

"What's reward? What real suprise??" She talked to myself. She called Dahyun out "Yah!! Kim Dahyun!! Where are you??!! I choose you!!! Where are you??!! Are you confessing to me now??!! I thought you want to stop this???!! I can't really understand you!! Come out!!!"

 

She keep calling her but no one answering her until she remembered in Chocopie's message that she must call Chocopie to know her answer.


Phone ringing~~

 

Her heart is beating so fast while waiting Chocopie to pick up her call. She don't know why she is more nervous calling her. "Why she's not picking up my call, I thought she wants to hear my voice.. Aishhhh~~"


"Don't call her...." voice said in somewhere else. She knows that is Dahyun.

 

"Come out, coward~!!" Nayeon yelled.

 

She came out under the table,  hiding in the table. She has bouquet of flower in her left arm and a heart-shaped plushie in her right hand. She walked towards nayeon with serious expression. "Ohmygod~! My palms are sweating a lot."She thought.

 


"For you~" Dahyun handed the flower and the plushie to me. "You can put it down in the floor first... I want to tell something.." she added. Nayeon followed what Dahyun told her.


 She looked into her eyes deeply. We both stared each other until I broke out the silence.


"Are you just staring at me? I thought that you were telling something..." Nayeon speak softly.


"Is staring for me doesn't implying something?" she asked

 

Nayeon answered her "I know you're implying that you like me.. You like to stare someone especially when you like the person."

 


She smiled warmly "I'm glad you understand my stares.." She took her both hands and clasped together with hers.

 


Nayeon... I don't know that this day will come to my life. I never expect myself confessing to the oh-so-popular slash it-girl Im Nayeonwho I hated so much because she's too much to herself, she embarassed me, she's competitive, she's too kind to everyone even she shouldn't have to,  she's almost perfect and she's really different at me. I hate those things in the start but slowly as time pass... all those things become the reason why I love her now. I love how she's too much to herself that I almost felt like dying when she is failing for proving that she's good.. she's talks herself too much but not doing it and that makes me happy. I love how she's being competitive because it cause me motivation to do better in studies and it's good.. I love how she's too kind to others as I realize that I should be kind as well because they are gonna treat me as I treated them...  the golden rule.. she teaches me the golden rule...

 

Dahyun chuckled and squueze Nayeon's hands to make themselves comfortable.

 

I love how she's almost perfect from everyone eyes but never told them that she's not, because she don't want the others worried at her and it symbolizes that she is strong and brave girl inside because she's holding it to herself and not any girl just blurted out her problems to everyone else because she wants others pitied her. I am very impressed at her, honestly.

 


I love how she is different from me because she change me this... She change me in the way that how I treat the people whose surrounding me differently from first day till now.She change me into a brave girl that can save someone's life without hesitant. She change me into forgiving person who can easily forget all the pain she felt for very long time. She change me into expressive person as I express all my emotions in this confession.

 


"And lastly, I love how you embarassed me..." Dahyun said while gigling and Nayeon become excited to hear Dahyun's reasons about embarassing her in first day.  

 

I love how you embarassed me from the start because if you didn't... I can't able to love you.

 

Nayeon becomes confuse and she wonders why embarassing makes Dahyun love her.

 


If you didn't... I will never see your effort just to talk at me. I will never see all the things that I love from you, because if you didn't... you will not get my attention, my feelings and my heart.. If you didn't, there's no us.. there's no relationship connecting between us.. If you didn't.. I will not convince myself to stop hating you...  I don't know that I already love you after you embarassed me... Why would I hate you if you didn't embarassed me? Why I hate you that I love you? And that's the main reason why I hate Im Nayeon because of  I love her.


Nayeon is tearing up, it's really first time to hear Dahyun talks about what she felt for her. She's been tired waiting the latter to hear her heart out. Dahyun holds Nayeon's hands.

 

"Are you not confuse about the happenings you been gone?" Dahyun asked. Her eyes is full of passion, sparks and happiness while looking at Nayeon like a precious toy.

 

 

"I let you remind what happened to us for a year. I also let you experience my life when I am starting to be with you..  my interruptions to Yuju, finishing the many foods in plate, crying sounds,making rumors about us using one picture, running with me as Chaeyoung chased me, our accidental kiss in the locker room...

 

"No!!! It's not accident kiss.. You kissed me!!" Nayeon whined.


"You kissed me either at my first kiss. You intended and purposely did it..." Dahyun quickly answered back.

 

"Fine... Whatever!!" Nayeon sulked and Dahyun decided to give her a tight hug because she don't her soon-to-be-girlfriend be grumpy. Dahyun's put her chin to Nayeon's shoulder as she tell about her plans.

 

"What else?? Ah!! Pulling the banner to make remember about saving you, putting petals on clinic's bed symbolizes how I am so very very in love at you that time, stopping on what our relationship now because I don't want it to be our relationship stays like that, I want to make it to the next level, Nayeon... I don't want to hide this anymore. It reminds you how can you let go me without full details why you want to stop the deal and many others that you might felt like you're having a deja-vu..

 

I did all that things to make you feel how I felt for you during those moments..  To let you know my love for you....I'll hope you feel the same way as mine..

 

It makes her a lot of sense. Nayeon felt like she's floating in the air for being too happy and emotional at the same time. She hugged Dahyun tightly, she unexpectedly cried in her shoulders.

 


"Thanks... Thanks for making me feel very very loved... I realized that even I felt annoyed at you from the start but in the end.... I still love you so much that it won't last a day for being mad at you... I love this.. I really love you, Kim Dahyun... I choose you!!!" Nayeon laughed at herself how she's really into Dahyun.

 


Dahyun released the hug and asked her with twinkling eyes while smiling warmly. "Now, you know how I felt for you so this the right time to make it official..."

 

Im Nayeon... out of the many people under this spacious sky,  you are the one who makes me happy and feel loved.


The one who loves me more than I love myself.


The one who makes me laugh by just looking.


You're such a precious person for me.


You're the one who I will love more.


No matter how many times we fight or argue, I always want to solve it out.

 

You are amazing in every way and I don't know what I would be if I never met you.

 

And I will not let anyone to steal you from me and I won't let you go anymore because I am yours and you're mine now, Nayeon...


I love you and will always fight for you....

 

Will you be my cutie pie??


Nayeon could feel butterflies inside her stomach. She feels that fluttering sensation start up all over again when Dahyun makes her feel giddy. Until it crashed down when Nayeon realized something.

"What???!! CUTIEPIE???!!" Nayeon's tone ranges high as she thought that Dahyun is serious now..

 


Dahyun grins widely "Cutie pie means my love. Jungyeon used to tease me that you're my cutie pie.. I found that hilarious if I asked you in that way.... Okay.. I will be serious this time.." Dahyun deep breathes to prepare herself but she suddenly smiled again, mischeviously.

 


"Oh... I forgot that Chocopie is waiting for my call. I should call her because she needs to know that I am asking you to be my girlfriend. She thinks that I will not confess yet but who says.. I am very well-prepared. I don't want her to steal you away from me... I tell her that you choose me... Hahhahahahahaaha! She thinks that she can beat Kim Dahyun, no way~ Hahahahahaa!..." Dahyun dialed someone's number when suddenly nayeon heard her phone ring so she dug her pocket and read the caller ID.

 

 


"Oh... Chocopie is calling me!!" Nayeon exclaimed loudly.


"Answer it..It's better if you're the one  will  tell about this. Reject her." Dahyun playfully suggested while staring her phone.

 

"Okay... I will pick her call."

 

"Yeboseyo~~"  Nayeon asked in the other line. Nayeon waits Chocopie's answer. She wonders what voice is like Chocopie has.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Would you be my girlfriend, Nayeon-ah??" Dahyun's voice can be heard on the other line.

 


The world world flipped upside down as Nayeon heard those warm voice. She almost lose strength in her arm because she couldn't believe it was really Dahyun. It was as if the world stopped spinning and she swore her heart stopped beating too. She looked up from her phone and stared at Dahyun who had being looking at her the whole time.

 

 

"What the----ASDFGGHJKLSKJDJAASD???" Nayeon stuttered and rambling at the same time while facing to Dahyun.

 

Dahyun smiled warmly while looking at shocking Nayeon's expresion "I am asking you.. I thought you want this.. I thought you will be happy hearing me in this lines." she teased.

 


"How could you do this to me all this time, Kim Dahyun!! You're Chocopie and you're competing to yourself?? You're so stupid!!!!!! I hate you~!!"

 

 

"HAHAHAHA!! You will never ran away from me, Im Nayeon... We are really meant for each other... It's really destiny... How lovely it was, right??" Dahyun asked while chuckling until  Nayeon  put her phone back on her pocket and ran towards Dahyun to give her a long passionate kiss.  She leaned in and planted a kiss onto Dahyun's lips. Dahyun kisses her back happily while rubbing Nayeon's back. Nayeon pulled her closer as they release their feelings for each other.

 


They both pulled away from the kiss, while panting Dahyun asked her again while leaning on Nayeon's forehead and looking at Nayeon that everything seems to have being shut out off her mind as she thinks only Nayeon's beautiful eyes "Im Nayeon, will you be my first and last girlfriend?"

 


"Yes... I will love to."Nayeon happily answer and Dahyun squealed in joy as she hug Nayeon  so tight.

Dahyun could feel tears threatening to fall, tears of joy. "I'm sorry for making you wait, Cutiepie."

Nayeon chuckled as she tightened her embraced. "It seems like waiting wasn't so bad after all.. I love you, Dahyunnnie~"

"I love you, Nayeon... I really do.. I love you so so much..." Dahyun cutely said while kissing Nayeon's cheek .

 

Meanwhile.....


"Guys.. mission success... high five!!" the gang tiredly said as they sat in the floor.

 

"Kim Dahyun must treat us a big blow!! I am very exhausted!!! especially to that classroom and hiding from Nayeon.." Momo said as she laid her head on her girlfriend's shoulder, Mina.

 

"My love for Dahyun is already over... I lost Tzuyu and now, Dahyun. Tell me how tragic my love is..." Chaeyoung panting heavily while talking.

 

"I don't expect Dahyun to spent big for just one girl, she's really wonderful." Jihyo said while wiping her sweat on her forehead.

 


"My dreams came true~~!! I'm glad that lord heard my prayers for them~!!! I'mma gonna be their president of their ship... becuase I am the one who will tell to everyone that they are the realest~!!! HAHAHAHA" Jungyeon said as she clapped her hands while laughing and the others just laugh along with her.

 

"I'm so very happy for them. I think all our hardwork is been paid for.. Good Job~!!!" Mina cheered while holding Momo's hand.

 

"I'm really tired... We should end this up.. or maybe not? What do you think so?" Jihyo asked them.


"Depends on author-nim or the readers if they want still want one more chapter for bonus.." Mina answered.

 

"It depends on the result if they like it or not... We don't know.. Let's hang this up, first..." Chaeyoung said as she looked to her friends.

"Okaayyy.. Fine!!! Bye~~~~" they all said unison while making their way back to the classroom.


Author's note:
Hello~ My readers.. This story is already completed. I hope y'all like the two endings even I think it's not enough for my patient readers that always waiting this update. I always at the ending. Anyway, I don't know if I will add bonus chapter for this because I will be busier in the next days, weeks or months. I am graduating this year as a senior high school so I need to work hard to be able to graduate. Honestly, I never expect this story to be that long. If you noticed from the first chapters, I told there that it will be 10 chapters something only but guys... believe me.. I write this story long because of your existence. I could just end it right away but your comments, upvotes, views, subscribes makes me motivate to continue this story even I felt like very exhausted and don't have enough time to write more chapters. This is my first ever story that I publish online and for me, this is a big accomplishment to me because I want to become better in English.. I want to apologize for making some mistakes, wrong grammars and typos. I'll fix it later. Thank you, thank you so much~! I don't know how to express my gratitude towards to all of you~ I may sound exaggerated but I am really happy :D but in the other side, I am too sad :( because I will gonna miss you all. Okay.. Time to end this note. Thanks and I love you all my readers, I promise when I don't have so much things to do... I will update the bonus chapter and make another stories for you all. Bye~!! XOXO huhuhu T___T