I.LIKE.HER.

Maybe We?

CHAPTER 31.1

(Nayeon's POV)
 

Whaahhhh!! What just I did earlier! You idiot Nayeon! You're not thinking the consequences and look at you now, you're hiding and escaping her ! I should not kiss her back if she ones who kiss me first. Why she kissed me after all? If she saw my face closer to her, why she don't just push or say something to me so I can't continue to my plan. Did she likes me or she's just playing around again. But I hate to admit that her lips is so good.. Wae?? Nayeon you're being byun again.. Oh, this is gonna be embarassing and awkward at the same time for me.  I cannot face to her now and forever. 

 

I deeply sighed and I buried my face between my palms. I slap myself to get away the thoughts of her kissing me. She is not Kim Dahyun I really known who has innocent mind. Technically, we have already 3 kisses we've done but we aren't dating nor confessing each other true feelings at all. If we become like that someday, maybe... we'll have endless kisses because damn.. that's really warm feeling from my deep of my heart. I really felt it earlier. It's really good, she's good.. kisser? Now look to myself, earlier I really hate her.. now I'm praising her kissing skills. Nayeon, got yourself a grip. 

 

While I'm talking to my own thoughts, I heard that someone is calling me. Of course, I run away again because the person who is calling me is the same person I don't want to see now. I need to hide and get away from this school. Looking the good spot for hiding, I notice that someone grab my shoulders and pinned me to herself. She stare at me intently.

 

" What do you think are going?" she ask looking at me with seriousness on her face.

 

" Uhmm.. I need to go pee so I ran way." I lied to make sense to her that I'm not avoiding her or whatever she'll thinks.


"Really? Why are you in outside? You should go inside the hallways if you'll use bathroom. I think you're trying to hide. Is it?" Dahyun said and she added " If you're running away, you should at least remember what you need to bring. Like this stuffs." 

 

" Yah! Give it to me! Dahyun! I told you that I'm not running away. I just need to pee so that's why I left my bag there. "

 

" No... I'll give this to you  when... "

 

" When....???" I asked her nervously. What is in her head right now? What is she planning to me?

 

" When you let me to fetch you going to your home this time. You've always the one who fetch and going to our house. This time I want to go to your house. I want to see it, I am curious how rich Im Nayeon they are talking about." 

 

"What????!! No!! I don't want! I told you many times that if you go to my house, it's really boring there! "

 

" I am boring too as well so I don't mind of being boring there. I just want to see it." Dahyun said as she grinning at me widely. Seriously, are she high again? Hey, there something  weird to her smile. Are she doing this on purpose?

 

" Yah! I sense something bad to you. Did you set this up?" I said mockingly.

 

" No.. I just really want to fetch you back there." she denies.

 

"Why do you want instantly to fetch me?" I asked her softly. She needs to answer this seriously, if she won't I really betray my bag to her. 

 

" As payback for... staying with me while I was unconcious." she said while she flash her nicest smile I've ever been seen to her. I quickly froze as I feel my heart leaps by just seeing her smile... that smile.. that make me feel butterflies to stomach. Just that smile. I thought to myself while she is looking at me smiling. I can't find words how can I reply to her  sincere words.


"Oh.. It's really nothing Dahyun-ah. Your friends just left a while ago and they ask me to check on you that's why I stay here."

 

"Eyyy.. Don't deny it, Im. I know you are worried to me that's why you stay and it's not because of my friends....... You stay because of me." Dahyun said as she make an eye contact to me. Why are you being like this, Dahyun? You're a smooth talker now. I tense up when my eyes look to her orbs.


" Why are you like that, Kim Dahyun! You're so cringey today. Just go back to normal self because it's not fitted to your image. "

 

" I have one reason why I'm being like this, it is because I..........." Dahyun stares at me again for a while with that smile again..


"I....." she repeats and this time she move closer to me, still that smile plastered on her face.

 

 

 

" I fell in---" she slowly said as she make her eyes sparkle. What?? What is she trying to say now? Are you saying that you are acting so cheesy because you fell in love to MEEEEE?? My heart beats getting faster I anticipate to hear her words when....

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I fell in---to the ground earlier." Dahyun said while making giggles and she added " You're really look nervous now Nayeon. Look yourself." 

 

 

 

What??! She fell into the ground?? That's why she acting like this. I quickly shut my eyes down and try to analyse on what she told to me that can relate of her behaviour now. As I open my eyes, I dart my eyes glaring at her "It doesn't make sense, Dahyun! You fell? It's that appropriate word for fainting? Are you really one of the best students in Juniors?  Aisshhh.. What can you relate for fainting earlier on what you are acting just like now?" I annoying  said and make whines.

 

 

"My head hits the ground and it may cause some problems like... changing moods and behaviours because it was shaken."

 

 

" Ughhh.. Whatever! I'll never listen to you from now on. You're different now." I mumble with sulking face. and she is laughing now at me. Did she thinks this is funny? It's not,right?  I walk away from her, avoiding her. " Hey, you're bag is still on mine. Don't you thinking about getting it. I'm sure you have a lot of things inside this. I just wanna fetch you at all. " 

 

I stopped to my tracks and I turn my heels to face at her " I  can't go home with you, Dahyun." I make excuse as I really don't want to be with her on this moments because our kiss earlier always reminding me when I look at her and unconciously my sight went to her lips.. her red lips.. it was pale earlier not until I kiss her. I forgot that I have a lipstick on while I kissed her, her lips became red because of my lipstick or let's say my kiss.

 

" Why not? I promise that I've never do something weird." she said as she try to convince me and I replied " Can't you see? It's look like it will rain anytime soon. I don't bring my umbrella. Did you bring yours?" I said. I just make some story so she can leave me peacefully. It's really irony that I want her leave me now, before I am insisting her to stay more with me but now it's really different. We switch this time. 

 

" It's not! Look at the sky, it's still have  clouds and it was not really dark. The air is just cool and breezy. I don't bring mine because I've never heard it from yesterday forecast  that it will rain this day. I think that it will not rain, too." Dahyun clearly explained the weather to me today.

 

" It is! I can feel it! So.. I'll wait here for someone lending me an umbrella. Maybe I can ask some guards or janitors here. You can go now, you know and give my bag back to me of course. Maybe... next time." I said while I try to grab my bag from her but she's too fast to avoid my flashy hands.

 

" Let's make a bet! " Dahyun announced it happily while raising my bag.

 

 " This is the deal, if it rains, I will go home and soak in the rain since I don't bring my umbrella. If not, I will fetch you going to your home. " Dahyun said to Nayeon. 

 

I don't have a choice to agree this bet.

 

" Okay.. Fine! Just give my bag to me first!" I said before she tosses my bag to me. "Come on, let's go to your home now." Dahyun said and she put her arm around my shoulders. She make me close to her and we started to walk. Are she trying to kill me now? I was bent down walking because of her arm around on me. She's a little smaller than me. It's feel awkward and nervous.. She is too close to me like our bodies are make several contacts. She still wears that smile on her face while passing the streets. Many people may suspect us as a couple because we are so close to each other. I should not agree with this, it makes me hard to keep and control myself for fangirling. 

 

"Hey. hey. Can you put down your arm because I can feel my shoulders is in sore right now.  Your arm is heavy, you know. " I said while I saw her pouted while releasing her arm around me. She stare at me again and I was suprise to her next action she did. She offer her hand to me and said " If my arm is heavy, I don't think my hand makes you sore or pain. Hold my hand. I was feeling cold." Dahyun said as she offer her hand to me. 


" O-okay.. If you sa-y so.." I stutters and I slip my fingers into her hand, locked it firmly. She smile at me warmly as she sway our interwine hands. I notice that her hand is really cold,like she said that she feels cold. Her hands is not usually cold always unlike to the others because when I hold her hand it was warm or hot.

 

"Hey, your hand is quite cold. Are you okay? Your hands is usually warm, this is not like this before." I worriedly asked her because cold hands are never been normal to her.

 

"Really? Maybe this is the reason why I shivers a bit because of my cold hands. It's weird." she chuckle then she brought up our interwined hands, she stop walking and she stare it with admiration as she added " It will be warm sooner cause your hand is on mine."

 

With that, I hide my head low to hide my blushing face. I admit that it was so simple words but it's really hit me.. hit to my heart~

 

 

And then, we continue walking hand in hand going to the bus station. As we reached there, we hop inside the bus were I actually taking when I was going home. The bus wasn't too crowded or empty so we locate our seats easily.I headed first to the seat near in the windows because I really like sight seeing when I was commuting. We seated and that time she releases her hand into mine as she brought her phone from pocket to text her mom.

 

" I'll text mom that I will come late today.She might be worried at me." 

 

" Sorry, You don't need to do this as your payback. You should just treat me some foods than doing this." I said and she looked at me with sincerity. " I want this,okay and you got late going back to your home because of me. You can get scold to your nanny if I won't show up. She might not believe your excuses, at least you have a proof that you are with me." she defended herself while holding her phone. I was really touched to her concern of getting scolds from my nanny. 

 

Hmmm.. It's very first time to see her phone up close. SHe always keeping it to herself when we are in schools. She just bringing it for emergency purposes. An idea popped out to my head since we are not doing anything right now.I steal her phone from her, she was quite suprise to my action.

 

"Yah! Why you steal my phone! Give it to back!" Dahyun yelled to me.

 

"Waeyo? You steal my bag earlier and this is my revenge for not giving it to me easily." 


"What are you doing? Don't invade my phone!" Dahyun cried out as I laughing going to unlock herphone when.. I see the wallpaper. It was taken by herself. Deep inside, I admire her face in this picture. 

 

"Dahyun, why don't you upload this? You look pretty here. " I commented while showing the picture to her.

 

"Uhmm.. I was so shy to upload it."

 

"Shy? You are not ugly. You should not hide this beautiful pictures, it should be shown everyone. Your beauty is such a waste if you keep it to yourself." I said when flipping the images in her gallery when I caught something different in her phone. I notice that she named one of her folder with the name "SQ". SQ?? What does it mean? It's unique folder name to others. When I am about to tap it, Dahyun quickly snatches her phone from my hands but I got it again as I push her. " Hey!! You're too much! You don't have my permission to take my privacy.  Yah!!!"  she cried out when I was going to tap it but I decide to . I smirked " What's this folder? SQ? Why you don't want me to open this?You must be hiding something here. Maybe there is some here or something else  because you're acting weird just now."

 


" IT'S NOT!!!!" she exclaimed loudly while trying her best to get her phone from me.This is it. Dahyun's secret will be revealed when I tap this. Bwahahhahaa!

 

This folder is password protected. Please enter the password.
Password:___________________

 


What the hell meaning of this?  I looked Dahyun who is now laughing out loud while holding her stomach. I just shook my head in disbelief. I deeply sighed and spoken to her "Dahyun, that was the best acting I've ever seen from you. You makes me frustated! Aishhh!" I huffed.

 

She keeps laughing and she told me " That folder contains my secrets like pictures or stuffs that I am the only one can know.For my sake, I set my password so no one can open it besides me. I'm such a genius, right?" Dahyun said while showing her victorious smile. She defeated me again.

 

"Fine! I'll never bother that folder anymore as you said. Let's take a selfie since I don't have any pictures here in your phone to make at least remember me when we are graduating next year. " I blurted out. I don't why I feel so envious that she has many pictures with her friends.

 

"What??!" Dahyun perks out, blinking at me.

 

"Let's take a picture together!" I happily announced and she looks at me horrifying.

 

" Why? You don't like to picture with the charming girl sitting beside you. You're so lucky because I am the one who insist it." I boosted when I tap the screen as I engulfs my arm over her shoulders to make our face closer so we can fit to the screen.

 

" Don't move! You are shaking the phone!" I said while focusing to make a good lightning.


" One, two, three~!!" I counted before I tapping the button.

 

"Can I see? Can I see?" Dahyun repeated while looking to her phone. " Wait ! Wait!" I responded while moving her away from me.  As I check our picture, I secretly uploaded it fastly to my Instagram  because it was really CUTE~~! She make an eyesmile~~~~


"Hey, it was good?" she asked me.

 

" Yeah! Really good! Look, I got many hearts!" I said when I show to her the picture I uploaded to my account. I heard she gasps and said " Why you upload it?! I thought our picture is gonna be only mine!! You upload it without my permission." Dahyun histerically said.

 

" Why? You look cute here so I want it to show to everyone your cuteness. Can you show your eyesmile again,please?" I teases and she take her phone away from me." I will never ever borrow my phone to you, Im." Dahyun said while folding her arms. Yes!! I'm winning! She looks so piss!

 

 I giggle when she looks angry and I tapped her shoulders " Hey, Do you want take picture again? I promise this picture is gonna be yours only."

 

"No! I will never trust that promise!"

 

"Oh, come on! Stop sulking there like a kid. I'll gonna use my phone instead if you don't want to give me yours. I'll pass the picture to you." I said when I manage her to face to the camera. I leaned my face close to Dahyun,pressing our cheeks together as I adjust the camera infront of us. "Han, dul, set!" I counted then I smile. We both look our picture, a comtented smile she is showing to me right now as she said " We're both look good here. I'll keep this." 

 

After the picture session, I can feel my body was very tired from the all activities that I did this day. I decided to make a small nap as I know that we are kinda to far from our house. I leaned my head in the windows. This is my one of my reasons why I like to seat near in the windows so I can lean it while sleeping.

 

 

(Dahyun's POV) 

After the picture session, I can sense that Nayeon feels sleepy because she keeps shifting her body and I saw she leaned her head in the windows, eyes closed. I'll never thought that Nayeon stays and looked after me while I am in the clinic. I really want to payback for what she did to me but this is not my real purpose. I want to fetch her because I remember the incident happened this morning that Yugyeom takes her, I doubting that anytime Yugyeom takes her when she is out. I looked at her intently, I notice that she is now sleeping with open a bit. 

 

I slowly placed her head onto my shoulders so she can sleep comfortably. The windows are not good thing when riding, she may bump her head if the bus is shaky. I don't want her to feel that ache. I looked her peaceful sleeping face as I tucked her hair that covers her face  in her ears. She must be really tired because she is not waking up to my actions. I slowly stretches my lips into wide smile, feeling my heart flutters inside my chest as the sight of Im Nayeon, sleeping and leaning on my shoulders. After a while, I take a deep breath to calm myself as I decided to put my arm around her waist to make her closer to me so I can hold her if her head is falling from my shoulder or let's say that to make us both comfortable.

 

After that action, I suddenly felt her hand wraps around my body.  I hold my breathe, feeling that my heart will explodes as she keep me closer to her like she's hugging me. I can't really deny my feelings to her now. I glanced to her, I swear there a smile a bit crepting in her face. While staring at her, I unconciously caressing her hair and noted to myself " There is no other way to hate you more, Im"

 

 

(Nayeon's POV)

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.......


I was stirred up when I felt that my head is leaning to the left side? I remember when I was going to take a nap my head is leaning to the windows which is on my right side.When I opened my eyes slowly, I saw myself leaning to Dahyun's shoulders who is watching something in the bus television. Oh No!! I silently gasped. I was hugging her and her hand is on around my waist!! My cheeks become red crimson on how our position now. What I need to do? This is gonna be awkward. 

 

I quietly lifted my head up and she glance over me because I moved. I remove my hands around her, she removes hers as well. " W-where are we now?" I nervously asked her.

 

"Our stop is up next. Better to ready." she said while smiling at me.


"O-okay." I awkwardly said while I fix myself and my stuffs.


When we arrive to our destinated stop, Dahyun clings to my arm as she spoke to me " I still feel cold." I just responded her a small nod snd we proceeded going to my home. 

 

As we walk, we talk many things mostly about the show because the deadline is getting nearer as the day passed by quickly. She never remove to my arms until I stop on my tracks. "Huh? Why you stop? Is this your home?" she asked me confusedly.


" Yeah. This is my home. You don't need to get inside. My nanny is watching at us now so she knows that I am with you." I answered.


"Really? Your house is more bigger than ours! They are right! You are freaking rich kid!" Dahyun loudly said as she pokes me.


"So... I think you already payback me, go home now. You might come home very late 

 

" Yes, I guess. See you tomorrow then. " Dahyun bids goodbye to me as she wave her both hands, smiling widely.

 

"Dahyun!!!!!" I called her out. She turn around to face me and asked " Why?!!!" 

 

 "Thanks for accompanying me! Be safe and stay warm!" 


"Your welcome and thanks too! Don't worry! I think I am already warm.......
 

 

Warm because you were there for me when I need you."

 

 

 

Nayeon, that's it! Game over! You are knock out again from Dahyun's sweet lines.  I just simply smile to her and she gladly returned my smile. She turn back and walking farther away. I helplessly smiling like an idiot looking at her back that fades slowly as she get far away from me. 

 


I just stand there for a minutes and I decided to went inside when... I suddenly felt water droplets above my head. I tilt my head up to the sky, it was really dark and the droplets are getting bigger and heavier as it pours heavily. By that, I went to our terrace to not be soak in the sudden rain. As I step forward to or door, I memory pops out to my head.

 

" This is the deal, if it rains, I will go home and soak in the rain since I don't bring my umbrella. If not, I will fetch you going to your home. " Dahyun said to me. 

 

 

 

No! Dahyun told me that she don't bring her umbrella! I quickly dig inside my bag as I search my umbrella. Yes, I lied to her. Actually I brought my umbrella everyday but I really need to make excuse earlier so she can leave me. Look now what I done, it's really raining hard and it's my fault if she get fever because of the deal.

 

I open my umbrella and go find Dahyun wherever she is . I think she is not getting farther. I hope I can see her. 


A sound thunder grumbles in the sky.

 

 

I suddenly become panic as I heard the sound, trying fast as possible to find her when the rain pours down harder. I go back and forth around the streets, still I can't see Dahyun everywhere. Where is that girl? She's  might really drench by now, it can add her shivers earlier. 

 

I need to find her. This is not really good.

 

" Dahyun! Dahyun! Where are you?" I called out over the streets. I repeated "Kim Dahyun! Kim Dahyun! Where are you now!!! You don't need to do the deal! " I shouted. My eyes are b now. I don't know why I about to cry. I'm just really worried to her.

 

I keep looking by side by side, corner by corner while shouting her name. 

 

"AishhhH!!! I can't find her! Dahyun-ah!!!  Dahyun!!!" I said while my voice is cracking up because I am about to cry. 

 

When I was about to turn to the corner, someone tapped my shoulders behind. She's might be Dahyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As I turn around, a stupid smile are plastered to her face while holding an umbrella. She looked at me . "Why are you calling me over the streets? Are you worried that I get be soak in the rain?" Dahyun beams her bright smile.

 

After what she said, I thrown my umbrella to the ground. I crashed my body to hers. I tightly hug her.  I can feel that her body tensed up. I whispered to her " Where did you go? I searching you over the streets, still I can't find you. Why you have umbrella?" 

 

"I lied to you... so I can make the deal. I know if I said that I have umbrella, you will make an excuse again." Dahyun answered as her hand  rested on my back. She's hugging me back! 

 

Dahyun added " You didn't answer my question, Im. Are you worried to me?"

 

For a moment, the time feels like stopping and the world closes to both of us as she looked at me while my heart skips a beat.

 

"I do. I always do." 

 

With my answer, she throws her umbrella as well and she totally hugs me with her both arms. She don't care about the rain anymore, as she devours my warmth. Both of us are soaked in the rain.  We both bursted out laughing as how our body is wet. 


"Yah! Why you threw your umbrella? You should just hug me later." I said.


"You are the first one throwing your umbrella! I just followed you! " Dahyun restorted back.


"This is your fault if we got fever!" 


"I think getting you a fever is good because you're overworking about the show. You should rest."


"Aigooo... You're so sweet, Dahyun-ah~! You're making me feel bad! I hate fevers!"


"Come on, let's get dry at my home. I know you want to come inside to my house. Geezzz.. My nanny will be mad at me." I said while Dahyun grabs my hand, smiling at me gleefully.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV


Days passed by, many of their classmates notice that Dahyun is back. She is now talking to her classmates, she's attentively listen to the class, she's always smiling now and she can able to laugh. Their classmates are confuse on what happen to Dahyun after she faints because it shows that Dahyun seems fine and got a lot better.after her breakdown. But still, the students are on pity Dahyun because of the last encounter with Yugyeom that makes the students feel bad for her. Everyone knows about Dahyun's love to Yugyeom's ex because what she told in the encounter. Everybody hates Yugyeom now and they heard that he processing his requirements to transfer back to his previous school because of the scandal. Dahyun knows it but she can't still talk to him. Dahyun is the person who never forgives someone easily. 

 


In Nayeon's case, she feel uncomfortable and uneasy seeing Dahyun everyday. Why?? She can't stop thinking their third kiss in the clinic and the umbrella incident in along the streets. She feels awkward around Dahyun who is acting like nothing happens to them. Im Nayeon is the only person who feels that at Dahyun but for everyone else they feel like something happens because the way Dahyun is more hyper than usual before when Yugyeom don't come in this school. And to make worst, they keep wandering and asking them why did they upload a selfie, like it has a hint or something behind it. Nayeon doesn't know what do anymore from Kim Dahyun and everyone else that rooting for them.

 

This early morning, Nayeon decided to arrive very early in the school as she do a mission impossible for her entire life and that is putting a letter in someone's else locker. Right now, she keeps glancing in her both sides if there is someone who is secretly watching her or comes in. She already check the surroundings as she walk all over inside the locker room if there is some student but she saw no one.  Nayeon stops checking and this time she takes all of her courage to take off the letter from her bag. She checked once again to make sure that no one can see her that she is holding a letter.

 

Nayeon deeply breathes out as she hold it tightly with her might. She decided to walk to the locker of the person she really likes. Nayeon smiled to herself on how great that she will do this kind of these things that she never dreamed or wished before. Nayeon hates being messenger. She tilt her head up to see the locker's name to ensure that she is putting her letter to the right person. It reads "Kim Dahyun, Junior Class A" 

 

Nayeon feels nervousness in her whole body and she decide to make a short prayer for this mission will be successful after all she wokes up early for this. While holding the letter, Nayeon closes her eyes tightly with her head hung low and she make some words of encouragement to her prayer. After that, she immediately slides the letter in Dahyun's locker. 

 

"Phew~! I hope it works. Please Dahyun, be good girl to me." Nayeon whispered to herself as she make way her out to the locker's room.

 


"Did you see what I see, SinB-ya?" Yerin asked, a junior as well but from the different section.

 

"Hell Yes!! I even took her a picture of praying and put her letter to the locker. Who is that lucky person she just send her love letter? This will be huge news! Let's check it, Yerin!!!" SinB said as she drag the other girl to the place where they saw Nayeon standing earlier.

 

As they reach the lucky owner of the locker, both of their eyes grew bigger as they never think that Nayeon really really into her. Amaze, happy, shock, excite and glad what they felt as their eyes read the locker's name "Kim Dahyun, Junior Class A" 

 

"SinB-ah!!!! This is a jackpot! Your picture is a real blessing for Dayeon shipper like us!!!! This is the time we will shine,SinB!!! This is not will be huge news but it will be breaking news!" Yerin said with excitement as she shake the other girl.

 

"Yess!! This is gonna be breaking news for this day!! I couldn't believe that arriving early in school is the way you can found out someone's secret. Yerin, I am so excited to spread the news all over this school!!! WHoooo!!" SinB jumped to contain her happiness.

 

"But we need to make an attention caller headlines!! So it will cause a big impact for their delusional minds. What do you think?" Yerin asked.

 

"Yeah, it's a must. I already think many possible headlines like Dayeon is Real, Im Nayeon's Forbidden Love Reveals, Shocking Kim Dahyun's Admirer or maybe.... Im Nayeon's Love Letter Receiver??" 

 

"Let's just get it all!! They all have impacts! They will be curious for the title. Let's start it!!!" Yerin announce it while they went out the locker's room to start making messages to be spread before the classes begins.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Like a wind, the message and news about Nayeon are already spilled out all over the campus. Everyone in the school these time are enjoying reading the article or message about Nayeon including one of the great friend of the love letter receiver, Jungyeon.

 

"Omo!!! What is the meaning of this??!!" Jungyeon loudly exclaimed while Jihyo in the other hand is too occupied for reviewing to their upcoming quiz in Chemistry. "What??!!" Jihyo answered annoyingly and Jungyeon just show her phone to Jihyo's face to make her read about what she just read earlier.

 

"What?! I thought it was about our topic for our quiz this morning but it's great that it was really connected on Chemistry after all. " Jihyo said and Jungyeon just laugh for what Jihyo just said.


"I'm quite brilliant. Why I am showing this to you if it's not about what are we doing right now? "


"Yeah, We are now reviewing about chemistry and you just found out one of the rarest kind of chemistry, we even don't discuss about it with our professor but now it's all been discuss all over the campus. Do you know what kind of chemistry I've been talking about?" Jihyo teases Jungyeon.

 

"LOVE CHEMISTRY!!!" they both said. They are laughing hard as they register what did they said "Jihyo, that was kind of corny, you know." Jungyeon said as she breathes out laughing again.

 

"I know right." Jihyo answered while calming herself and she added "I don't know that she is getting too far. I mean I don't expect Nayeon can do that thing, she's like a girl who waits to her lover than doing it to herself. I'm sure Dubu will be happy about it. Speaking of Dubu, where she is? " Jihyo asked.

 

"I don't know. She haven't arrived here. Starting from the day Nayeon uploaded their picture, I sense that there is something between them. Like they are hiding something to us. Look, Dahyun becomes normal again but she was way too normal from her usual self and Nayeon is like a nervous potato around her, she even stutters." Jungyeon said.

 

"Really? I don't know Nayeon stuttering? When did that happens?" Jihyo asked.

 

"Yesterday I noticed them talking to each other. Nayeon seems uncomfortable or nervous. And I now we know the reason, she likes Dahyun to the point that she makes a love letter for her. How cute Nayeon~" 

 

While they both chatting about Nayeon and Dahyun's future will be if they end up together, their conversation interrupted when there is a girl rushing to come inside their classroom with her head hung low. They both noticed the girl who came is the girl what they are talking about. Being Yoo Jungyeon, she called the girl's name so she can ask about the news that keep spreading.

 

"Im Nayeon!!!!! I don't know that this day will come, the day you confess your feelings through love letter!! And that person is Kim Dahyun~~!!! I knew it!! You liked her since from the start!!" Jungyeon tease and everyone in the classroom agrees.

 

Nayeon cannot do anything about this. She's totally screwed!!!! and failed!! She can't lift her head up and look everyone's eyes because she is too embarass and shy on what she did. She even can't defend herself like in this situation because she is very embarass. So she do one thing that she never done to her entire school days. Nayeon is always active and hyper in the mornings but now she can't do it so she decide to take a nap or let's say that pretend that she's sleeping because she really wants to avoid any words they will say about her embarassment.

 

She grab one pice of paper, and she writes down a "Don't Disturb", she put a tape in the paper to stick it to her textbook. After that, she bow her head with her arms in the desk and she puts the textbook above her head so she can be covered. Everyone laughs on what Nayeon did, especially Jungyeon "HAHhaHAHa, Nayeon don't be serious about this!"

 

While they are laughing endlessly, something stops them from laughing when there is a person approaches in the door, going inside. It was Kim Dahyun, the love letter receiver with her small friend, Chaeyoung who knows what is happening because she received the messages about Nayeon and Dahyun.


Kim Dahyun quietly went to her desk like she don't know anything but she knows it, she knows it all.


(FLASHBACK)


"Dahyun-ah!!!" Chaeyoung called her from comfort room.

 

"Why?!!" Dahyun annoyingly asked. This morning is kinda bad for her because of her cousin Yugyeom keeps teasing her even they are not in good terms.

 

"Do you know about something to Nayeon?" Chaeyoung panickly asked.


"What??!! I don't know! I just came here. What happen to her??!!"


"Some news are spreading about her.."

 

"What's about it?"

 

"It says that you, Kim Dahyun is the receiver of Im Nayeon's love letter and Im Nayeon, the shocking Kim Dahyun's admirer."

 

"What???!?!!! How???!! I don't know this!" Dahyun exclaimed.

 


"It shows here that Nayeon is putting some love letter to your locker this early morning. It means that she is confessing to you." Chaeyoung said as she show the pictures to Dahyun who is very suprise that Nayeon is standing in front of her locker.

 

"Chaeyoung, what will I gonna do?" Dahyun asked for an advice to her friend.

 

"Hmmmmmm... I only ask this to you because this answer makes you know what will you gonna do. "

 

"Then what it is.."

 

"Do you like her, Dahyun-ah?" Chaeyoung asked her with seriousness.


Dahyun thought to herself "Did I like Nayeon?? Did I? Did I? Did I? Of course!!!"


 

 

 

"I think I am." Dahyun doesn't hesitant to answer Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung just cover to control her squeal. She cannot believe this!!! It's like a miracle again!!

 

 

Dahyun feels shy about Chaeyoung's reaction. She is the first person who knows about  her liking Nayeon. Chaeyoung smiling at her widely while shaking the other girl "Yah!!! Why you did this to me?? I really thought that you like me since you hug me before!!! " Chaeyoung joked. Dahyun laughed at her. Chaeyoung "Whoahh!! Daebak! I'm sorry if I reacted this way! I'm just happy for you, Dahyunnie~~~!!"

 

"So I answer your question, what will I gonna do?" 

 


"If you like her and she likes you too because she send a love letter then it's mutual! Confront to her and confess that you like her too! Gosh!! I thought no one from both of you are brave enough to spill their feelings to each to other, you two were so obvious." 

 

"Really???" Dahyun blinks rapidly as she thinking what makes them obvious that they like each other.

 

"Yes.Yes. They are a lot of suprsing events happened to both of you. Are you not confuse why is this happening? A lot of people thinks that Nayeon and you are meant to each other from the start. You know it's starts when she interrupts you while introducing yourself way back then. It's really cute..  They said opposites attract. Y" Chaeyoung explained.

 

"So that's why we both felt the same. Ahhh~~ I understand, Chaeyoung-ah. Really big thanks!!" Dahyun said as they are going to their classroom.

 

While going to classroom, smile was still on Dahyun's face. Her heart flutters when she thinking about their kisses and their own moments that they only knew. The reason why Nayeon kissed her back, worried for her, cry with her, mad at her, stays and waits for her because Nayeon likes her. 


(END OF FLASHBACK)
 

 

Dahyun stop being so coward as she stand up to her seat and walked, to everyone suprise she tapped Nayeon's shoulders to wake her up or look to her. 

 

"Nayeon... Wake up...  I need to talk to you if you don't want to make things harder for you." 

 

Nayeon cutely stopping Dahyun's hand for patting her shoulders. "Can't you see the signage? It's says don't disturb. Go away." Nayeon quietly said as she stopping Dahyun.

 

"Fine. If you don't want to talk about this things then I should go to my locker and check the love letter you sent to me." Dahyun said while trying to convince Nayeon. Still, she can't face Dahyun right now from her embarassment.

 

"Okay, I will go now!!!" Dahyun announces. Their classmates squeal and they want to follow Dahyun to check if Nayeon really send love letter to her. 

 

"Eotteohke? What will her reaction for my letter? I hope she can accept it." Nayeon whispered to herself, stilll her head on the desk.

 

 

(TEASERS FOR CHAPTER 31.2)


" Yeonnie..." Dahyun said as the girl full of bangs appeared to her sight. " Yeah, it's me, Yeonnie. I need to talk to you." Kei answered while making steps forward to the girl.

 

" Take this. Because of this letter I try to be close to you so I can comfort you when you read this. I know you are so hurt when he left you and I know you need someone to lean on. When I saw you again, I thought this things."  Yugyeom said as he pass the letter to Nayeon that she keeps refusing to read it.

 


"Hyunnie~, don't just like her... LOVE HER." Yugyeom said to Dahyun as he bid goodbye to his cousin. "....... Okay... I will. I will someday." Dahyun answered wholeheartedly.

 

 

Author's note:
Annyeong~ This is will be gonna be 2 part chapter. This is quite long. Omo! Dahyun admits it!!!  Thanks for still reading and I hope you like this chapter. Keep waiting my readers, this will end sooner. I really want to shortcut this but I am a person who writes a lot. I really like to write longer even in essays, I write it very long. Wait, I don't know how I supposed feel when I saw Sana kissing Dahyun in her cheeks and ears.. Honestly, I feel bad for Tzuyu because she is beside of them. I am DaNa shipper too but I feel sad for Tzuyu...  OUCH!! I suddenly missed SaTzu!!! Feel free to comment!! and I really really love you all~~