Special Chapter 1

Maybe We?

 SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

 Chaeyoung's POV

After Dahyun's confession, everything seem goes well. All of my friends were at the same section and it's great opportunity for us to have bond every time because it's our last year of being high schoolers. Even though Tzuyu and Sana were not with us anymore, sometimes we make video call for them to update what's happening on them while they were in Japan. So far they did tell us that they were fine, I am glad that Tzuyu is finally with her Sana. I really thought that Tzuyu don't have chance since she showed lack of enthuism before she left here in Korea. But still, Sana loves Tzuyu so even Tzuyu don't be brave enough, she still love her based from the diary I read from Tzuyu's locker which is happened to be Sana's diary. I'm happy for them, seriously..

 

Yeah... I am being honest.. Im happy for them. Why you look at me like that? I already forgot Tzuyu.. It's true, I don't have any romantic feelings for her, I swear... Except this little girl who is bickering to the another one which is happened to her girlfriend.

 

I don't get it why they are arguing right now because this is just small matter for me. As much as I want to talk about Momo and Mina's love life and Jungyeon's and Jihyo as well. I can't help to be distracted between this two. I don't know why I admired the little girl who is yelling right now.

 

 

 

"It's negative!!!" Dahyun shouted while pointing the equation.

 

"No!!! It's an operation, Kim. It's subtraction!!!" Nayeon defended while pointing the equation as well in the board.

 

"Look, Nayeon. If you make that as a subtraction, the answer was wrong!! If you see this is as a negative sign it will become positive when you transpose it and it will add up that arrives us to correct answer!! That's negative, Nayeon. I'm confident with this!" Dahyun slump her book making her classmates to believe on her answer.

 

"I still not agree with you, Kim Dahyun. If you notice the expression, there's no operation? We can't say that is only sign because there's no operation!! Come on, you can't compute this without an operation. You're totally wrong!!" Nayeon raised her tone.

 

"Aisshh!! You are the wrong here, Nayeon! Its negative sign! Negative! Ms. Choi gave us an answer for this and we need to come up to a solution with the same answer. In my case, I got the correct answer using MY negative sign meanwhile yours are not making it to the correct answer. Who's.better than us,huh?" Dahyun challenged her and everyone were suprise to her attitude.

 

"What's hapening to her? I never seen Dahyun been so defended before nor confident at academics. She's the least person I know who never have conflicts during this kind of things." Jihyo asked Jungyeon who is standing, watching the couple argue over the equation.

 

"I don't know, Jisoo-ah. I felt there something wrong from them except for this, maybe they have love quarrel. Dahyun is very competitive now." Jungyeon mumbled.

 

"Class President, we need to stop them. Ms. Choi might caught them shouting." one of their classmate asked Jihyo.

 

"Let them be. It's about math and it doesn't matter as long as it's not personal. They were arguing for the common good. They were helping us to solve the equation." Jihyo commented while paying the attention.

 

Nayeon mocked "Do you really want me to prove my skills at you, Kim?"

 

"I am just telling that prove your subtraction that can get the correct answer for sake, Nayeon!! You didn't show your full solution that can get the answer." Dahyun irritatedly said as she harshly give the pen and paper to Nayeon who is mad as the girl scribble messily.

 

"What are you doing, Nayeon? You're not solving the equation! I didn't understand your handwriting. Are you mad at me?" Dahyun bravely asked.

 

Everyone was watching both of them. They can feel shivers all over their body how the two intensely argue just simply because of hard equation that their teacher gave to them!

 

"STOP!!!!" someone voice interrupted everyone's attention. Everyone dropped their jaw as they heard that voice. They never thought this classmate of them will be irritated as well in this situation.

 

"Could you two just talk to each other for a moment before yelling each other here inside the classroom. The teachers might punish all of us because we are doing nothing about you two. You two are fighting, not arguing." Mina said before she looked outside as she fold her arms in disapointedly.

 

Dahyun and Nayeon looked each other as if they were still arguing using their eyes. 

 

"I give up!!" Nayeon abruptly said while raising her hand as a sign of defeat. "Dahyun wins this time." she added.

 

Everyone jump off from their seats and started making a celebration for concluding their arguement. Jungyeon is the most excited one from them as she runs like an ostrich around the classroom while making noise. Dahyun could just shake her head how her classmates can be hilarious after a serious moment. She went back to her seat with a smile and Nayeon was confuse why Dahyun don't give any sign that she's not mad or whatsoever. Nayeon knows that she must the one who is angry between them as Dahyun really yelled and saying some harsh words as her. Without any sign of happiness, Nayeon went back to her own seat. She thinks that Dahyun somehow mad at her before this arguement but she don't have any idea what makes Dahyun mad to act this way.

 

It's been a month when Dahyun made a suprise confession to her. It was really really super duper special day for her since her love of her life was finally taking on action about their relationship but she dont have idea what makes Dahyun mad. They were happily together since that day. Hell, it's her best moments of her entire high school days. 

 

Nayeon could remember how Dahyun holds her hand every time when they are walking together even during breaks as if she don't have no longer care about the others will say to them. The white girl even told the truth that they were dating! Nayeon don't want to fool herself that Dahyun revealed it every time people asked her. Nayeon felt guilty at some time when she remembered that she actually always denied and lied that they don't feel special to each other during her elections and now, Dahyun is the one who proudly told to everyone that she loves Nayeon so much. How Nayeon is very lucky? That's all she can hear from them. 

 

It was really true for Nayeon but it makes her feel that she doesn't deserve someone who is loving girlfriend that can makes her heart stop for a moment when she makes action that only shown to her. Many students were curious how Dahyun act when they were only two, all she answer was a very concern and warm person.

 

Every time when Nayeon felt hurt something, Dahyun could easily notice it from her expression and asks her what's wrong or are you okay,  what do you feel? After that, Dahyun will looked at her concernly while her eyes pleading to tell the truth and sometimes with matching holding her hands together. Nayeon could only just smile at her how Dahyun worried for a simple thing. She loves Dahyun's expression when she was worried, she's too cute. Nayeon gives her cheek kiss and replying her with a smile "I feel fine now, swear."

"No way!! Your expression is not well." 

 

"Seriously, Dahyun. I'm fine now." Nayeon smiled at her.

 

After that moment, Nayeon could feel Dahyun's arms around her waist as she hugged her. "Just tell me if you felt uncomfortable, Nayeon-ah. Your expression implying something earlier. If you felt it again, tell me, hmm.." Dahyun's worried tone shows up again, it's endearing Nayeon's ears. Nayeon replied her a simple nod or a hum.

 

This is the warm part she's talking about. After Dahyun become concern, she automatically received a warm hug from Dahyun as she nuzzle to her closely. Dahyun once confessed that hug was the best thing for her than kisses. Nayeon almost not kiss Dahyun for a week because of that confession that makes Nayeon find it hard to hold back herself. But again, Dahyun suprises her when she mistakenly kiss Nayeon and Nayeon become mad because she thought that Dahyun dislikes kisses but the other girl wanted to took back her words as she made tease kisses to Nayeon. 

 

Nayeon couldn't believe their relationship will take this far from what she expected. Before, she just want to be close with Dahyun but as time past as she get know the other girl she felt something weird yet addictive and that's loving her. She thought that she will be included to the victims of one-sided love but again, Dahyun suprises her in many ways.

 

Dahyun allowed her even she likes someone else.

 

She is very lucky that Dahyun allowed her to enter to her life and heart. She only wished that they will stay together for their entire lives. Nayeon likes the thought living with Kim Dahyun under one roof. It means she always receive hugs every start of the day and end of the day. She wants Dahyun badly, call her selfish but she never let her go. So when the times they argue, Nayeon always remind herself to put limitations so it will not take into serious fight.

Nayeon honestly afraid today because Dahyun don't turn to face her and smile after they argue about that stupid equation that can make their relationship cracked for a moment.

 

Nayeon frown was plastered on her face all over the subjects in morning. She lose her strength every time Dahyun talked to others instead of her.

 

"Are you mad, upset, angry? What happened to us, Dahyunnie? Did I hurt you or something? Why are you doing this to me??" Nayeon asked herself while pouting. 

 

----------------------------

 

(In Japan)

 

Tzuyu's POV

 

Two years ago.....

 

When I broke with my ex-boyfriend....

 

My bestfriend's looks started to catch my eye....

 

Her long black hair, her fingertips from her sleeves, her mesmerizing eyes...

 

Even though she's a girl like me, I've noticed how pretty and adorable she is.

 

I hid those feelings in my heart to keep them there forever, but....

 

Voicing this feelings would be impossible so I'm thinking that I'd rather remain as her "friend" than be hated.

 

I never told about it.... that.... I am just like her.... 

 

She wouldn't believe me if I told her.....

 

That......

 

I already fell in love with her before the day Nayeon rejected me....

 

I'd never told it because I am afraid to lose you but I never thought that you'd drifted afar from my side...

 

But now, I am happy to be back....

 

Back by your side.....

 

Not only as a "friend" anymore...

 

But as "more than friend" label... or should I say...

 

Your love.....

 

Your girlfriend....

 

 

 

 

There's nothing I could imagine if I am with Sana.

 

All the things I envied from Dahyun before are already mine, I think more than that.

 

I've never expect myself to fall in love to my dear bestfriend and I never expect myself in this situation like in the dramas that the protagonist followed her love ones so they can be together. 

 

 

 

Anyway, I am now training of badminton for the upcoming school fest. Right now, I am so happy because my love is watching me. No, scratch that. SHE IS CHEERING ME! SHE IS CHEERING ME! She never did this before to me. She only cheers for Dahyun before but now, she's cheering my name even I am just practicing.

 

"GO TZUYU! GO TZUYU! CHOU TZUYU!! BEAT THEM! BEAT THEM!" Sana shouted while dancing.

 

"Hey, I'm sorry to disturb you but I am not distracting you. Could you tell that girl shouting your name to keep quiet? This is just a practice game. This is not a real match." my opponent said as she talks about Sana cheering me.

 

"Fine, let's end this first." I said while swinging the racket.

 

After few exchanging attacks, the practice ended with tired expressions of the player's faces excluding Tzuyu who has still smile on her face as she came to the girl who ia shouting her name endlessly.

 

"Tzuyu!! You're still great as I knew!" Sana said while taking steps realizing I was too stunned to move any inch. Each one she takes makes my heart beat faster that almost I could hear my heart beat ringing on my ears. Suddenly she crashed her body onto mine and slowly putting her arms around my waist.

 

"You came.." I whispered onto her ears as I buried my face on her neck.

 

"Of course, I should not miss my girlfriend's first practice, you know. I think that you must need an energizer like me who never stop  cheering on you." Sana said before she planted a kiss from my cheeks.

 

"Ew.. You kissed my sweaty cheeks." I chuckled and added "Let me get my face towel before you can kiss me, okay?" I released myself from the hug and proceeded to my duffel bags. Sana followed behind me as she watch me looking for towel. I was about to get my towel then suddenly my girlfriend snatches it from me. I gave her a confusing look. She took steps going to me and I could hear my heart beat again. I think there something behind in this crazy heart beats I was feeling right now.

 

Her eyes twinkle like the lights shone above us. She smiled sweetly and I could feel like I was in front of an angel. Why I didn't notice that you are so beautiful, Sana? How come I didn't fell in love to you earlier? Am I really that blind? But... now, I can really see you well and realized that every time I see you felt like the first time I become with you.

 

"Let me wipe your sweat. It's dripping." she smiled again and she slowly rub the cloth on the side of my forehead. While wiping, she stared at me lovingly and I could simply stared back of her brown orbs that hypnotizing me to make an eye contact to her.

 

While she is on the part of my cheeks, she suddenly stopped as she just caress it using her bared thumb. I held her arm, not looking away from her.

 

"Finally... I got a chance to do this at you,Tzuyu." she mumbled. I closed my eyes, registering what did she just said. My heart suddenly remember something that makes me sad.

 

"I'm sorry...." I told her sincerely because I cant help myself to feel guilty towards her because I made her a lot of pain from the past.

 

(FLASHBACK)

(3 years ago)

"Sana,please!!! Come with them! You will surely love his friends once you get along with them and now is the time." I pleaded. I want her to watch my practice with my boyfriend,  Mingyu's friends but I think she will not want that. 

 

"I really can't come, Tzu. I will do shopping later with Mina and Momo since Mina just got her christmas money from her parents. She wanted to treat us." Sana excused.

 

"But today.. Mingyu gonna watch me.. I might get faint or something bad might happen to me because he will watch me! I am so nervous when he is very near at me." I said in a short time. She laughed at me and patted my back.

"You sounded like Mingyu is still your crush. Wake up,Tzuyu! Mingyu is your boyfriend now.." Sana said it in matter of the fact tone.

 

"But still come in my practice even you don't go with them. Seeing you there makes my nervousness go away from me. Is that convincing one, Ms.Minatozaki?"

She shook her head as disagreement. "Oh Please Sana!! Please just watch me! Please!!! Pretty Plueeeasssse!!"

 

"You're acting strange, Tzu? You never convince to me so bad. Why is that so?" 

 

"Just come! I'll wait at the gym! Watch over me! I need you there!! Bye, love ya!!" I shouted while making my exit. I know she can't resist me, I am her bestfriend.

 

When I started warming up, I can see Mingyu with his friends from his class making their way on the bleachers to watch my practice. The truth is Mingyu's friends like to get know me well and I thought that inviting Sana will be great chance to get know my friend as well so we can talk comfortably and get more friends.

 

They already sitted and I noticed that Mingyu is the only one who is standing but then suddenly he starting to chant.

"GO BABY! GO BABY! GO MY TZUYU! TZUYU BABY! GO! GO!" he clapped louldy and his friends are laughing at him how he looks stupid while shouting.

 I simply shook my head as I saw him but at the same time, a grin plastered on my face. He cheered me nonstop and I could felt that I am going to die because my crush/boyfriend cheering me. How lucky I am?

 

I turned my gaze from the other side and I saw Sana quietly watching me. I don't know why my heart clench from the sight of Sana being not happy right now. I couldn't understand why she did not like Mingyu from the first day I told her that I have a huge crush to him. Did Sana like him too? Aishh.. I get so confuse.

 

It's our break time and I came first to Sana to asked her if she was alright because she's not look fine at all.

 

"Hey, squirrel~ Don't act like that. I need you to cheer me up so I can beat them." I sat beside her m, drinking my water bottle.

 

"No.. Mingyu was already cheering you so there's no purpose of me cheering you besides.. you were really happy about it so why would I need to do it." Sana answered plainly.

 

"For me that see you happy watching me...To see you're happy for me" I grinned to her before I ruffled her hair messily. "Don't be a kid, I introduce you to them later so you were not alone here, okay?" She nodded as her response and quickly turn away and went to Mingyu to talk to him.

 

"You're really the best when it comes to badminton,Tzu! I am lucky to have such a professional girlfriend!" he said as he get his own towel. 

 

"Look at you, being hardworking girl makes you stink. Come on, I am going to wipe your sweat.." he said as he started to remove my sweat on my whole face.  His friends squeled how Mingyu was very sweet to me and I saw Sana in the glimpse, frowning. He smiled sweetly at me and steal a kiss from me. His friends went wild and me was having mental breakdown because I am embarassed and shy on his friends and I know Sana will ignore me for sure.

 

Starting that practice, Mingyu always wipe my sweat during after or break in my practice to show how he took care me really well but it turns out to be a lie since he cheated me on the other girl in other sport field. And Sana always witnessed it as she still wait for me going back home together.

 

----------

She cupped my cheeks as she told her words "It's fine, Tzu. I just can't believe that I am the one taking care of you right now."

 

"You always will... Don't lie." I quickly replied.

 

"But not this way... You know.. I really like to wipe your sweat when Mingyu is no longer your boyfriend but I can't.. it's too awkward and embarassing for me to act very caring." Sana said, still looking at me.

 

"Why is that so? I think this is more embarassing when your friend do this." I said before she tilted her head down, noses touching, feeling the hot breathes from her lips, making our lips touched. 

It was sweet gentle kiss.

My hands wrapped around her waist and I pull her towards me. I am enjoying warmth sensation inside me. I wished that we are not in the school because I really want her... badly. 

She breathes out "I love you with all of my heart, Tzuyu. You don't know how much I really really love you"

 

I grinned widely and stared deeply on her eyes " I love you too, my bestfriend" and she kissed my forehead as she added." I love you, my Chewy, my love."and she kissed me again. "Wait! I smell bad! I will change my clothes first before you can kiss me and go out with me." I said chuckingly.

 

"What?!! We have a date??!!" Sana asked excitedly.

 

"Uh-huh so wait for me so we can go out now." she nodded like a child and went back to bleachers again as she obey me. 

 

"You're so cute,Sana-chan." I smiled to herself while making my way at the restroom.

 

---------

(In Korea Again)

The lunch has already begun as the students take their time to go the cafeteria or outside of the campus. Meanwhile, one student felt she don't have any apetite to eat lunch because her girlfriend seemed to be mad at her. The class president looks worried about Nayeon so she went to her desk.and asked the latter.

 

"Nayeon-ah, are you not going to eat because of that equation?" Jihyo asked.

"Yeah. I don't have a strength to go to my locker room and get my lunchbox there. I don't know why she acted that way."

 

"What do you think so why is acting that way? No.. Let me rephrase.it to you, what can possibly make Dahyun mad? Maybe, shes not mad at you but she is just have bad temper or whatsoever. You should talk to her." 

 

"You're right, Jihyo. I need to hear her out and there's a thing that could possibly Dahyun pissed and that is when she's jealous over something." Nayeon replied remembering back then when Yugyeom was there and Kei's reminders to her before.

 

"Don't make feel Dahyun that you are stolen or taken away from her. She always felt that when we are playing before. She feels Yugyeom stole you from her now because you always go with him. That's why she becomes so angry on that morning, she feels that she been tricked by Yugyeom. Second, don't driven her away because she might not come back to you for real like I did to her" Kei's reminder rang inside of Nayeon's head when Kei and her had heart warming talk during Dahyun and Yugyeom's fight last year.

 

Nayeon did her best to remember what can Dahyun jealous about. Is it about academics? Is it a person? Or a thing? She don't exactly why she's mad. She should asked her now before it's too late.

 

"Did you know where she is?" Nayeon asked Jihyo calmly as she fixes her things to go out of their room.

 

"I saw her earlier with Chaeng. Probably they went lunch together."Jihyo answered.

 

"Okay then. I should talk to her, maybe she got personal problems. I gotta go, See you later.." Nayeon curved her lips into smile while going outside of their classroom.

 

----------------------------------------------------

(BACK TO SATZU'S SITUATION)

While Sana is waiting for Tzuyu to come out from the restroom, Tzuyu's co-players went beside her to ask questions about their playmate.

 

"You're Minatozaki Sana, right?" He asked nicely and Sana just nodded her head. "So I heard that you came from Korea and you have Korean friend over here. Is it Yugyeom or not?" The boy tried to remember the foreign name.

 

"Yeah, it's Yugyeom. Do you know him?" Sana asked innocently.

 

"Ah No~ It's just my..... sister is crushing on him. Is he a good person? I heard that you two were really close." 

 

"Ah... I see... He's quite of good at first but when you get to know him well, he's really a good person. And yeah, I heard it from my batch mates that we look likely very close to each other." Sana stated, don't know where the conversation will be heading.

 

"Uhmmm.. okay, I'll tell her about that." He smiled and asked me again "How about you and Tzuyu? Are you really friends or.......... more than that?"

 

Tzuyu stood not too far to hear her co-player asking Sana and her real relationship. They didn't tell their relationship to others because of privacy. She saw how Sana's eyes got panic in the question. It felt like a deja-vu when the first time Sana watched Tzuyu's practice back then in Korea.

 

(FLASHBACK)

"Me??? I am Tzuyu's friend, Minatozaki Sana. I'm glad to meet you." Sana usual introduction to herself when my co-players in Korea asked her.

 

"Oh... Nice to meet you, Sana.. You're pretty like your friend. How come you are not famous as her?" My senior in badminton and I could just glare to him to make him stop teasing her.

 

I heard she giggled a bit but I knew she was embarassed or shy. My senior looked Sana seductively. That's my anger boils up unexpectedly.

 

"Hey, back off sunbae..." Tzuyu spoke in a serious way and she grabbed Sana's hand, holding it tightly.

 

"Tzu, I was just joking around. I am just friendly to your friend. You seemed to be too offensive when it comes to her." He said while chuckling and he added " She seems to like me and it's her choice if she wants me to back off.... 

 

Tzuyu never thought that this word can be hurtful to her and she didn't know why it hurts when that is the reality between them.

 

SHE IS JUST YOUR FRIEND...

 

That's it.....

 

Tzuyu never knew why she did that...

 

"Tzuyu!! Stop!!!!" Sana screamed as she pulled Tzuyu away from the man.

 

"You! Even you are my sunbae!!! I'll never let you touch my friend!! You will just play with her feelings and I never ever allow her to feel it. I'm going to tell this to guidance office!!!" Tzuyu threatened while clenching her fist andher co-player just stared at her, unbelievably.

 

"Let's go, Sana... I'll call someone to bring him to clinic." Tzuyu's words that Sana could just do is nod.

 

(END OF FLASHBACK)

 

 Sana gulped and looked around nervously and luckily no one's there between them two. Sana is too blind that she didn't notice Tzuyu presence behind of the lockers as she kept listening to them. When she saw Sana turned away, Tzuyu came out behind the lockers as she walk closer to them.

 

"Tzuyu???? Tzuyu and I is......"Sana stuttered.

 

Tzuyu and I are friends...

Chewy!! My bestfriend!!!

Nice to meet you, Minggyu-shiii... I am her bestfriend, Im Sana...

Saranghae... my bestfriend..

 

I don't want to tell them that you are just my friend.. I want to tell in whole wide world that you are my girlfriend now.

 

We're couple, Yuki-kun... She's mine!!!

 

We are not just friends.. We're couple...

 

Both girls got suprised. They never expect that they would answered his question at the same time. They only just staring each other for a moment while registering what did just happened.

 

"I thought she will hide it... I-I'm so speechless and emotional right now >____<" Tzuyu thought.

"Finally.....  someone knows that we're not only friends... I'm so happy.. She is- is... " Sana's thought were messy on how she felt when Tzuyu aclaims her as hers.

 

"Oohhh... That's why you're very nervous. Don't worry, I'll keep it as a secret since your girlfriend is doing well." the man smiled to both of them and he stood from the bench as he give pat on Tzuyu's shoulder "I'll be going for now. I think I am disturbing the two lovebirds... See you tomorrow Tzu, and you too Sana.. I've never seen Tzuyu been happy before. Please attend to her practices more." Tzuyu just only hit him as she got teased by her playmate.

 

"I'm doing your favor, Yuki-kun. I'll be always on her side, I promise!!" Sana replied while grinning widely. Tzuyu lowered her head down for being flustered on her girlfriend's words.

 

When he is gone, Sana looked at Tzuyu lovingly as she see her girlfriend blushing while looking at the floorings.

 

"Yah... Chewy-ah...." Sana called out. Tzuyu looks up and stared at her for a moment.

 

Tzuyu realized.....

The mere sight of Sana makes her heart stop and beat all the same time.

If she lingered her gaze a little, her breathe hitches.

She felt butterflies in her stomach all the time she saw her, looking at her lovingly.

She panics and get crazy inside.

She really fell hard to her best friend....

 

 

"Gomawo...." Sana can only said as she crashed her onto the tall girl who is standing tensely. Sana her hair multiple times and saying thank you's nonstop. Tzuyu could only caressed Sana's back to stop her feeling grateful towards her. Tzuyu felt guilt.

 

When Sana detached herself from the embrace, she faced Tzuyu with a content smile. 

"You don't know how happy I am right now, Chewy.. To be your friend is all I ever wanted when I laid my eyes onto you, to be your lover is all I ever dreamed but now look at us..... I feel like I am living in my dreams." Sana smiled once again and she tiptoed to give a passionate kiss on Tzuyu's forehead.

 

"Mianhae.... for causing a lot of pain. I promise that I will be better Tzuyu from now on. Let's look ahead us, don't look back... Just look in my eyes... you'll understand what's inside of my heart. " Tzuyu said while clasping her hand with Sana's.

 

"Don't change yourself, Tzu. Even you're not better, I still love you. I fell in love to you just the way you are."Sana said and Tzuyu could just nod at her like a puppy and wide grin is present to her face.

 

"I really thought that Yuki-kun will steal you from me." Tzuyu mumbled as she engulfs Sana into her arms.

 

"I'll never let do that. I'll never let myself steal away from you." Sana replied.

 

"I love you my bestfriend slash former seatmate and..... my badminton girl." Sana added as she pecked Tzuyu's lips.

 

"Nado saranghaeyo.... my squirrel.." Tzuyu grin widely.

 

She added "Let's go now. We'll become late if we continue this drama."

 

"Where are we going, Yoda???" Sana asked cutely, still hugging Tzuyu.

 

"Somewhere you miss a lot." Tzuyu shortly answered.

 

"Korea???" Sana pouted. Tzuyu shook her head while smiling "No dear... It's too expensive. Don't expect high from our date."

 

"Fine. It doesn't matter where or what we gonna do,  as long as I am with you. It's still the best!!!!!" Sana said hyperly. Tzuyu chuckled from Sana's childish antics but deeply inside her heart, she really likes it.

 

"If it's the best then let me go and just hold my hand so we can arrive there." Tzuyu commanded and Sana slowly remove her arms around Tzuyu as she reach out Tzuyu's hands and hold it firmly.

 

"I'm holding it now, let's go." Sana warmly smiled at her. Tzuyu can feel her heart melts again with those orbs looking at her "I love you so much, Sana. "she abruptly blurts out and Sana could just only nod as she acknowledged it.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Nayeon walked past the hallways , looking for her Dahyunnie. She can't understand why her girlfriend acted like that earlier. She guessed that Dahyun might be jealous again. It's almost end of their lunch break but the girl is now where to be seen. She's looking for Chaeyoung as well to asked her but that girl can't be seen. She is starting to be worry as the ring bells as the sign of lunch break is already over and continuation of the class. She also tried to contact her but her phone is turn off and out of reach.

 

"Dahyun, where are you? Are you pranking me again?? I'm not kidding." Nayeon mumbled to herself while going back to their classroom.

 

As soon as she came back, her classmates rushly went at her and asked her many things.

"Nayeon are you okay?? Where's Dahyun??" They all asked.

Nayeon become confuse from her classmate's questions  "Huh???? I'm fine but why are you asking me that?"

 

"We heard you two broke up this lunch. Is that true??" Jungyeon asked quickly and she added "We couldn't contact her and strangely, Chaeyoung is not here as well. And rumors says that Chaeng might be involved but we know it's crazy. Did she talk to you this lunch?" She asked again.

 

"No, I was looking for her to talk with her about our argument earlier." Nayeon replied.

 

"Pheww~ We thought it was true but where are they?? They are not the ones who always cut classes. I can't contact Chaeng as well. It's scaring us." Jungyeon said.

 

"I'll going to their house. Maybe she went home for emergency cases." Nayeon said as she get her stuff but she was stopped when her professor came in.

 

"Okay class, go to page 105, read it quietly and Son Chaeyoung why are you late this time? Is it about Kim Dahyun?" Their professor asked sternly and Chaeyoung just stand stiffly, outside their classroom as she heard her name mentioned.

 

"What is happening???" Nayeon asked herself. She is very confuse on this situation.

 

"Uhhhhmmm.... I just brought Dahyun in clinic. " She answered quickly. From the mere mention of clinic, Nayeon stood abruptly and rushly went out from their classroom. She's really worried to her Dahyunnie. 

 

As soon Nayeon arrived, she opened the door widely to look for her lover's presence. 

 

"Oh hi Nayeon!!" a boy greeted her while laying down on the clinic's mattress.

 

"Don't smile at me like nothing happened. Where's my Dahyun? Are you two perhaps fight over me?" Nayeon sarcastically said.

 

"She went out. She want to end-------" Nayeon went out without second thinking, she knows that Minhyuk will saying lies again like before.

 

To:Chocopie

Where are you?? I'm worried at you. I told you to not listen any words from Minhyuk. He will just harm you.

 

One message received.....

 

From:Chocopie

Want to meet me?? I went home for a while, go back to class. Let's meet after class, I'm already fine and I need to talk some things with you. Let's meet at park.

 

To: Chocopie

Yeah sure :) I want to talk with you as well....

 

 

Author's Note:

Hi!! Just quick note, I probably update next special chapter within this day or tomorrow. I need to cut this off for a moment since it's quite long and of course it's our Twice's comeback!!!!! This is my one of my reasons why I can't update this chapter quickly since Twice preparing their comeback and I can't contain my feels~~ I seemed lost focus to this story as I make another fanfics plus the comeback. Let me just update this first because I need to watch their showcase later and I need to watch the MV over and over again because I am so addicted to their song. Sorry for making this little boring chap, guys... I am in my fan girl mode, not an author mood Hahahahaha! Sorry!! I'm very happy today!! :D See you later, my lovely readers!!!!