Secret Admirer And Heartbreak

Maybe We?

 

 

CHAPTER 20
Dahyun's POV

Help!!! Someone chasing me!!! I shouted to my mind. They chasing me like I stole something them. My heart is burning. Why the lockers are too far?? I must get to the lockers fastly so I can hide the letters. The students are looking to us weirdly.Why Nayeon is running too?? Oh no... Why Tzuyu's hand on her and they are happily running. Is Nayeon happy when we ran together before while her stalker chasing us??? i wish Nayeon's smile is like that too. I think she enjoying running with Tzuyu :( Why I thinking her now?? Erase. erase. erase. Back to mindset, I should ran fast and not to look at them behind.
I arrived at the lockers section and I fastly find my lockers when I saw someoene.

"Dahyun!! We are coming!! Watch out!! HAhhhahaha" The gang happily said.

Because of the noise that my gang cause, someone rapidly ran from my locker. Wait.??? Is she my... admirer???  I need to know her identity. It's very long time that I received the love letters from her but the gang discovered it except the "other section friends"  lately because I never told them about this. 

(FLASHBACK)
2 months since I was studying here.. One morning, I arrived at school early. I opened my locker. My locker has many love letters.. I think 10 letters. I'm so sick with these letters. When I studied in my previous schools, I received a lot of those. So, I don't mind reading them all  but one letter attracts to me. It's colored blue. It's very different because all love letters I received are mostly pink and red. I opened it.

Dear my crush,
Hi! It's my first time to write a love letter to you~~ because I controlling my feelings for you!!  The fact that I'm a girl too like you.. is very hard to decide if I really like you. Now, I proud to say that I really like you!!~~ When I saw you during in the first month, I felt insecure to you, because you're so freaking gorgeous!! Everyday, I looked to your classroom to check if you arrived or not. Don't think of me as a stalker.^__^  I have a friends that really know you and they said that you're really really an angel that falls from the heaven because you're too kind to everyone except one person. Why you hate her?? I wish that if you meet me, you don't hate me. It breaks my poor heart~~~  I really want you, Kim Dahyun... I hope we meet each other someday..
The person who truly loves you,
????????,

Hmm. Quite simple but her handwriting was so good. I think she's so feminine. Why she likes me?? Because I'm beautiful?? Nahhh... I'm tired of those words. I closed it and left it in my lockers.
(The next days to next months)

"huh??? Another one from her??" i whispered to myself. I looked at my surroundings because Im must hide this or else the gang always teasing me. I opened it. Hmm.. She writes what she felt to me.. She writes what happened to her or to her class. I found out that she's the same year with me so that's it means her room are near from mine. She keeps sendingg letters everyday and I wondered that this person really loves me but too late I'm liking Sana so I cannot reply to her letters. She asking me why I don't answered her.

(Last month)

"Dahyun!! A paper falls from your locker" Chaeyoung pointed the paper.. I mean the Love letter from her.
I try to get the paper when the no.1 teasing friend of mine got the paper.. oopps.. the love letter. THE LOVE LETTER!!!! NO~~~` My private love life will getting revealed..

"Ohh~~ What's this??? A love letter??? Hey! Guys!! Dahyun has still love letter from her locker" Jungyeon gathered the gang around.

"Hey!! hey!! May I see if who's person that Dahyun dating!!!" Momo excitedly said.

"Daebak~~ She is a girl. Dahyun, you are really the best, even girls like you" Chaeyoung said.

"Whoahh!! Is she really write these letters??" Jungyeon said.

I noticed that Jungyeon is checking to my locker and she keep opening the blue love letters from her"

"Whoahh!! She's really into to you, Dahyun. You have many letters from her" Jungyeon amazed how tons of letters from my lockers and almost letters are from her. 

"Why you keeping them? if you don't like relationships." Jihyo calmly asked and the others nodded too because they are curious to my answer.

"I keep them because I know that they put their efforts to write a letter to me. I don't know to myself why I keeping those while I already sick of love letters. 
"Ahhh. Don't you want to meet this girl, huh??? Try her and maybe...maybe...she is the one who makes you realize that it's not too bad to be in love" Momo dreamily said with her cute voice.
"I really don't know guys... I'm not really interested.. I don't feel to do it.. maybe other time" I lazily locked my locker.

(One morning)

Dear crush,
Today is the audition day, right??  I will do my best to be accepted to either singing team or production so I can closed to you. But I know that you will be judge for singing auditions so I decide to participate there. I hope you will turned around me.. Because if you do that... I will introduce myself to you during rehearsals or maybe I should make a sudden confession... Should I?? I promise that I will do my best.. :)  My song is for you,Dahyun  Kim. Love you~~~ <3
The person who truly loves you,
(Y____Y)????,

She will sing because of me?? Well, I must be awared during singing auditions. When someone snatch the love letters from me.
"Catch!! hhahahaha. Ooh~~ She will audition for singing?? It's very hard to accept there,right??" Chaeyoung asked. I nodded and said "Don't mind her" I lied.
"Don't mind??? But you read it.. Hmm. You like this girl,right?? Chaeyoung teased me.
"What,, No.. " i simply said. "Fine, Im not like Jungyeon and Momo who really like to tease" 
 

(END OF FLASHBACK)

I still chasing this girl and thankfully the gang is not following me. I keep running to the school halls. When I reached her. I put my hand on her shoulders and she stopped running away from me. She froze by my actions. She didn't turned to me. I forced her to turned around and face me. I was suprised who is she. She slightly move back to me while her expression is very scared.  I nervously asked her.

"Are you.... my admirer???? I asked her while making forward to the girl. She step back. I asked her again "ARE YOU MY ADMIRER?? YOU'RE THE PERSON WHO TRULY LOVES ME??"

She gasped and she quietly answered "Yes... I am.. Hi.. Nice to meet you.. You caught me " she shyly smiled at me. I smiled at her too.

 

"Nice to meet you too... Yuju-ah"

(WHILE IN THE LOCKER'S SECTION)

"Where the hell is Dahyun at" Jungyeon asked..

"Jungyeon, Let's open her locker instead waiting her. She might not come back here.. She just fooled all of us." Tzuyu said while her hand is still locked in Nayeon's hand.

"Okay.. We just open the locker because of love letters" Jungyeon said.

"OPEN IT!! I WANT TO SEE THE LETTERS!! I WANT TO KNOW WHO IS SHE!!! I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT IS WRITING" Sana annoyingly commanded Jungyeon.

"Jinjja~~ Sana!! So aggresive to Dahyun. You should confess to her like now because this girl miight steal your Dubu. I will really open this. Just wait" Jungyeon shouted. Sana sits quietly because she is blushing on Jungyeon's suggestion.

The locker is finally opened, there's a plenty of letters inside that stacked in the sides of Dahyun's locker. Everyone stand up including Nayeon because of curiousity.

"Kyeopptta~~~  I really like her letters, seriously" Momo stated wjjole reading it to herself.
Everyone gets her letters. They are busy reading it while smiling widely except for Sana and Nayeon.

"I don't like her letters.. So simple!! I could write better than her." Sana confidently said.

"But you don't write one for her." Tzuyu said to Sana.

"From now on, i will write letters so I can show to all of you that Im better to this girl" Sana proudly said.

"It's written cutely!!" Mina cheered.

While everyone so immersed reading the letters, Nayeon noticed something to Dahyun's admirer letter because she got the first ever letter of Dahyun's admirer.

Dear my crush,
Hi! It's my first time to write a love letter to you~~ because I controlling my feelings for you!!  The fact that I'm a girl too like you.. is very hard to decide if I really like you. Now, I proud to say that I really like you!!~~ When I saw you during in the first month, I felt insecure to you, because you're so freaking gorgeous!! Everyday, I looked to your classroom to check if you arrived or not. Don't think of me as a stalker.^__^  I have a friends that really know you and they said that you're really really an angel that falls from the heaven because you're too kind to everyone except one person. Why you hate her?? I wish that if you meet me, you don't hate me. It breaks my poor heart~~~  I really want you, Kim Dahyun... I hope we meet each other someday..
The person who truly loves you,
????????,

"HUH?? this person really noticed that Dahyun hates one person.. and that person is me???? She is good.. Everyone knows that Dahyun hates me that's why when we are together in that morning, it become big issue because it's impossible to be friend of her" I whispered.

"What?? What did you said, Nayeon?? May I see the letter" Tzuyu get the letter from me.
She reads it and said "This person knows the story of you and Dahyun.. She is a totally admirer.
 

NAYEON'S POV

Why Dahyun really hates me before?? Is it because of my interruption to her during first day?? It might be.. but it's too small thing that over 4 months she don't talked to me. 

We left the locker's section when we hear the school's bell rings. We ran again and Tzuyu grabbed my hand again. When Tzuyu did this earlier, I can't help myself to smile when i remembered that escape from my stalker.

"Run with me...... I will never leave you"  

Those words are still fresh to my mind. Her voice was very calm that I didn't noticed that we are running. But these words makes my heart ache also because... she leaves me... when she chase Sana. She leave me and it makes me feel bitter for her these day, I'm avoiding her because she left me there like a fool.I trusted her too much.
We arrived at our classroom and I saw her sitting there quietly. I heard Chaeyoung nudged her because we chase her when we dom't saw her to locker's section. I glanced to her. She looks very concetrated from the lessons. I feel that my phone vibrated from my skirt's pocket

I receive a text message from Tzuyu.
From: CHEWY~~`
Hey!! Let's go out this lunch!! I will treat you!! I am the highest score in Science. I will  BLOW OUT~ and I will tell something important to you. Please anticipated it !! Bye!!
I replied. 

 

"SURE!! Congrats! Keep it up!! I really excited!" I pressed send. I glanced over to Dahyun and I saw Dahyun looked away from me and act like she don't care. I started to listen to my professor's discussion. I should remembered that I'm angry to her because she left me. I haye leaving.

The lunch came so fast , while Im fixing my things to get ready to go out. Tzuyu peeked over our windows. She smiling widely and waved at me.

"Oh my gosh!!Tzuyu!! you're betraying us!! because you have Nayeon.. Love !" Jungyeon sarcastically said.

Dahyun looked to me because of Jungyeon's statement and I think she saw Tzuyu outside waiting for me. She come to me and coldly said "You will come with her??" I nodded my head. "Okay.. I will come with gang" she said and go out the room. I heard Tzuyu "Hi!! Dahyun!! Where are you earlier?? We can't find you?" 

"I go to comfort room, and I hear the school bell rings.. I proceeded to classroom immediately.

"Ah... I see, See you during rehearsals" Tzuyu waved at her. Dahyun waved at her too.
I go outside and Tzuyu happily skips to me. "Nayeon!! Let's go!!" she offered her hand to me and I grab it. I smiled at her nervously.

"Where do you want to eat, Nayeon-aH! I will treat you a delicious meal you want!!" she happily said.

" I like ramyun.. It's very cold these days." I suggested.

"Nice! I thought about it too. Were really soulmates!! Kidding!!" Tzuyu joked.
We are walking to the streets and decided to eat at the small ramyun shop that has many customers go here because it's very well-known around this city.

We take our sits and we order ramyun to the waiter.

 

"What will you tell me something important?" I asked her.
 

"Ahmmm. Nayeon, i know that it's been a week since I approached you during auditions. I know it's  too fast to ask you this question. " Tzuyu confessed.
 

"What question you will ask me?" I asked her.
 

"Do you remember when I told you that I want to be your friend first so the rejection is going to be hurtful,right??" Tzuyu asked. I nod.
 

" I ask this to you again. Nayeon, can you like me back?? because I really really like you from the start of this school year and my feelings for you are growing. I really want you, Im Nayeon. Please accept my feelings for you." Tzuyu sweeply smiled at me while she holds my hands and she clasped it together.
"Tzuyu..." I whispered.

 

"I can't... I can't like you... I like someone else.. I said to her seriously. She don't want to look in my eyes. I hurted her... so much.. but I never lie to myself.... to my heart.." I weakly said.
 

"Tzuyu.." I called her again and I saw her cheeks are wet from her tears. She quietly crying in front me. I never intend to hurt her but I just can like her back..
 

"Tzuyu, i know you hate me now.. I really don't feel the love in you.. I don't say that your love is not enough.. It's just.. I can't like you... more than a friend. I'm sorry, Tzuyu-ah. I should never get your hopes high." I honestly said.
 

"I know, Tzuyu that there is someone who will come to you and will love you the most. But I think I am not that person. Don't worry. I can be your friend again if you wanted.Don't lose hope... That person will find you..." I patted her shoulders and she continue crying.
 

"Girls! You're ramyun is ready!!. Oopps, sorry!" the waiter disturbed us.
 

I hope Tzuyu can able to move on.... because she will be hurt if she continue this.. fooling herself.

 

(TEASER OF CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE)

"I really loved her!! Why?? Why she loved someone else!! Not me!! Sana~~~?? What's that person that I don't have??? Sana~~" Tzuyu cried as she told the whole story to Sana.
"You should forget her from now on..  because Tzuyu, she doesn't deserve to break your precious heart" Sana adviced.
"You know... I'm thinking if I should date you instead" Tzuyu said.
"Nayeon! Look out!!" Dahyun shouted and everyone in auditorium become chaos.
"Momo is very y, right?? If I get her, I will won to our bet... " someone said while looking  at Momo evilly.
"You know what, I'm started to fall for you" Nayeon said it honestly.

Author's Note:
Annyeong!! IAs I promised.. I updated.. Yuju is the person who giving love letters to Dahyun. Tzuyu is heartbroken now :( She need happiness too like Sana.. Who do you think has a bad intentions to our Moguri~~?? Oh no! What happened to Nayeon! Another hero chapter again!! I hope you guys still liked this so far.. I don't when I will update *huhuhu* I have assignments tommorow. BYE~~ Goodnight!!!