Momo Don't Want to Lose Her

Maybe We?

CHAPTER 12

Mina cannot believed what happen to her. She suddenly feel to ran away in Momo because she just want to teased the other girl. But guilt hits to her when Momo yelled at her that car is coming to her. She doesn't know what to do. All she can do was face it. Her world stops when someone's hand pulled her. It was a slow motion. After the pull, she crashes at someone's embrace. She can't help to wonder who is this person who saves her. In her suprised, the one who saves her...saves her life was no other than her precious bestfriend,Momo. Mina cannot look to Momo's eyes because she's sorry for the girl. She knows that Momo worries a lot about her. She feels grateful that she's with Momo in this moment.

She thinks, if Momo is not around her this time, will she survived this? 

Her vision becomes blurry , tears are falling on her red cheeks. She blushed when Momo hugs her tightly. Mina feels that Momo is her hidden knight in a shining  armor. When Mina is crying, Momo is crying very hard. Momo is whimpering to Mina's ear, so Mina cries hard too because she hear Momo's. They don't know how close their body to each other but they both thought that it wasn't awkward,yet it's too comfortable. This is very first time when they both hug very tightly that can you suffocates but it they don't mind it. As long as they're not apart, it's fine to them. Who knows that they crying in 10 minutes and no one of them dare to stop it. Mina finally speaks.

"Momo@_____@...." Mina whispered to Momo while crying. Mina keeps repeating it and Momo just cry all she want when she heard Mina's whisper.

 

Momo is more calm now and she whisper back to Mina "Don't cry... It's already fine.. It's okay now..Don't cry..I'm here so everything's alright. DDont worrry.." Momo mummed. Momo wants to calm Mina because she knew that the girl will never stop crying. 

While they are hugging, the people who witnessed the happening earlier just went to their schedules and doings. A policeman looked worry for them because he knew how hard for both of them to save someone's life. As being concern, he came towards to the two and asks " Is someone hurt? Are you fine now?" with low tune. Mina broke their hug and answered the policeman "We're alright and I am fine, no scratches or anything. Thank you for concern,Officer!" Mina reassured smile plastered on her face. 

"Well.. It's good! No one hurts! I hope you will be more careful and be alert to your surounding,Miss. Go home now because both of you seem still students and it's more dangerous at night. So be safe going back to your homes,Okay??" Policeman advices to them.

"Yes, were planning to go home right now and we will keep your words,officer. Thank you again for your concern. I will remember this" Momo speaks with enthuiasm.

"Miss, you should be thankful to your friend because she don't reach you, you probably wake in hospital. Be careful more." policeman jokingly said. But Mina answered him back fast "I will always thankful to her especially from what happen today" Mina answered wholeheartedly.

Momo swears that her heartbeat beats like a bullet train, that so fast that makes her heart warm.Momo blushed at he compliment. They both bowed to the policeman as a farewell to him. When the policeman gone to their sight. Momo faces to Mina just to stared her. Mina feels uncomfortable with it when Momo staring to her or just spacing out looking at her eyes. She don't know what between the two choices. 

 Momo snapped out and said "We need to go home. You're still coming with me so don't argue with it." Her tone was slightly cold, Mina feels guilt again. She makes Momo worry to her again. Mina decided to hold Momo's hand and turn to her because she has something to say. "I'm sorry,Momo... I'm sorry..sorry.. I'm really sorry Momo.." tears are began to fall in her eyes and Mina looks pitiful with her voice " If I just listen to you and stay beside you.. This will not happen. If I just don't ran away, nothhh..." Momo cut her words when she hugged Mina. Momo don't need words for apology, she just want to feel that the person is sincere. Momo just hug Mina to stop. Mina is quite suprised to Momo's action, so she hugs her back. Mina is quietly crying in Momo's shoulder,she found that Momo's shoulder is inviting. Momo just pat her back and head. 

Momo whispered to Mina "It's not your fault, Mina. No one is fault. It's already finished. You're here,I'm here. Everyone is good now. Don't worry." she cooed Mina. Momo added "Why do you think I will be mad at you. Sure, I will mad but for myself if something bad happens to you. I don't want to make it happen. I will never want. I swear, I already pray that i can reach you no matter what happens to me" 

Mina cries hard all over again so Momo try to joke the other girl. "Aisshh, you such a crying baby. You're a grown woman,Mina. it doesn't suit you for your face but in height, yes..." Mina smack Momo "What did you say, MOGURI! What is your problem in my HEIGHT!" 

Momo beamed a teasing smile and replied "Nothing, why you are so affected in my joke. It was joke, Mina! Unless it's true,right?"

"YAH!! MOGURI!! I WILL RAN AWAY AGAIN IF YOU TAKE BACK YOUR WORDS!" Mina angrily said to Momo but in childish way. " I can't !! because..." Momo securely put her hand to Mina's and she clasp it tightly "Because now you can't take away from me because....YOUR HAND IS IN MY HAND. If you ran, I will ran. If you jump, I jump. If you walk, I walk.... If you move forward to me, I will move forward too as well" Momo moves forward toward to Mina.

They are too close to each other. Momo smiled at her warmly and take note to her head that Mina was very beautiful at close. "If I squezzed your hand... . it meannss....I..."

"You know Momo, you're so overreacting. You just want to say that don't let my hand go or stay always beside you.. It's very simple like that. You're expressing yourself too much. Come on, the bus will be arrived anytime. So be alert." Mina said to Momo.

Momo just shut because of her too much expressing words that can harm relationship between them. Momo want to said her feelings now but the other girl cut it that she don't have any confidence to tell her, She thought maybe next time. 

The bus arrived as expected. They get in and sit in the middle part of the bus. The bus is almost empty and there are some passengers scattered. They are tired so they don't talk as they get inside. They both realized that a lot of unexpected events happened this day.

First, Mina is not fine, Momo has a courage to accompany Mina, they both fell asleep,they missed their place they supposed to go because of sleep, they reach far places, they woke up when it's already night, they went nightmarket to eat, Mina almost hit by a car, Momo becomes Mina's saviour this day, they both enjoy hugs today and lastly... Mina will sleep over in Momo's place. 

It makes nervous and worry to Mina knowing that she doesn't really know Momo's mom. She is so embarass when Momo suggest it. Mina still suprised because even they don't talked, their hands is still interwined and Momo seems don't mind to let it go. 

"Oh, your fever is getting down but still it's not for normal temperature" Momo said after checking Mina's forehead. Mina don't mind on what Momo saying because she is too absorbed from the drama she is watching in t.v inside the bus.

They both decided to be awake as much as they can even they tired  if they don't want history repeats itself and it's more crucial if it repeats. Momo stared at the outside of the window blankly, spacing out again, Mina thought. 

(After 2 hours)

Momo noticed that they are near at the station they need to get off. Momo is very bored at the ride because all she can see is cars.. cars.. because of heavy traffic.  Momo signalled Mina to get out in bus. Momo squezzed Mina's hand to stand up. Mina followed Momo with interwined hands. Mina feels like a naughty kid with a mom because of their interwined hands.

Momo warned Mina " Mina, you know it's very late now, all we can do today is to ran or walk fastly so we can avoid bad people around here. Do you understand what I mean,right? So, walk fastly with me. Tell me if you're tired we can rest."

They walked and when they heard footsteps behind or around them. They can't help to look around if someone is following of them. Thank God, their prayers been heard. They don't encountered problems when reaching Momo's home.

They arrived at Momo's residence with heavy breaths. Momo secretly thanks to Mina  with her cooperation this time. She often heard that there are some bad guys around here so she is cautious. Momo noticed that Mina's face is pale and she thinks that the other girl is very nervous. "Hey, there is nothing to worry to my mom. She is friendly and she likes guests. Don't be shy with her. Okay??" Momo cheered her up.

When Momo clicked their door bell, Momo's mom opened the the door for them. Mina automatically greets Momo's mom because she don't want to looked at her as impolite friend.

"Annyeonghaseyo~, I'm Momo's friend, Mina. It's nice to meeting you. And I'm sorry to make you worry to your daughter because she come with me. I promised that it will not happen again in future." Mina introduce herself.

"Oh, you're Mina? the who is Japanese too. Come inside, it's cold outside and I will treat you a hot choco." Momo's mom replied.

The three come inside and they proceed to living room. Mina was amazed because it's very stylish for a big house. And Momo interrupts her "I already said to her that you will sleep here so don't be shy to her. Wait for me, I will change my clothes and you can too but later because mom wants to talk you" Momo  smiled and go up to her.
Momo's mom arrived and gave the hot choco as she promised. "How are you, Mina? Momo said that you live alone here in Korea. Are you okay with it?" asks with concerned look.

"I'm fine,Mrs. Hirai. I already comfortable with it and my parents said that they will visit me when holidays or I can visit them if the school is over. I'm used to it, don't worry. Plus, I study here because of my own preferences." Mina nervously smiled at Momo's mom.

"Well you know it's hard to live if not your family around but when I heard it to Momo before, I already like you, Mina. Momo admitted that you are the strongest girl she ever meet because the sacrifice you do here. No doubt that a lot of boys in your school likes you, am I right?" Momo's mom jokingly said to Mina. Mina just laughed at Momo;s mom but she feel better when there is a person who guides and advicing you like your own mom. Somehow she misses her mom.. and her family also. It's already long time they meet before. While they are talking, Momo came up and told to her mom that they need to sleep because they will go school tomorrow and Momo is still worry in Minas's condition.

Luckily, Momo's house has a guest room so Mina automatically sleeps there. Mina borrowed some Momo's clothes. They both laughed when Mina wears momo's pajamas because it's too big for her. Honestly, Momo wants to sleep with Mina but she is scared that Mina will oppose the idea and think that she take advantage Mina. Momo has a respect to Mina.

They arrived at the guest room and Momo helps Mina to climb to her bed. Mina lay to the bed. Momo was leaving when she feels a soft hand into hers. She turned to Mina. Mina is smiling at her and said

" Thank you for this wonderful day even we experienced a lot of bad things. You're still there for me. I will not forget this"

 

 

" Me too, I will not never forget this day because this day some thought I just realized after many years" Momo answers back.

 

Mina was confused on Momo's words and asks her curiously "What did you just realized?" Momo just sighed and starts to walk away going to the door

"It will be secret for now but you will find out someday,maybe?"

Momo closed the door leaving the girl confused again. Momo just smiled to herself and said.

 

"I... Just Realized That I Dont Want Lose You.. and maybe.... I fall in love with you from the start.."

 

 

Author's Note:
I'm Back!! Chingus!! I'm sorry for late update!! I'm really had a hard time to think in this chapter. MiMo feels~~ It's looks like this is MiMo centric fanfic because I thinking too much about their plot. Next chapter will be none of other than about DAYEON!! I waited this for a long time!! Hahaha. Thank you very much for subscribing,commenting,viewing this story. I'm really appreciated this. Wait until I'm updated again,okay??? Stay up and enjoy the story. Gamsahamnida~~BYE~~