Unite

Maybe We?

 

CHAPTER 29
 

Dahyun's POV

Days have passed, the gang still ignores me but I saw they approach Tzuyu yesterday except Sana who is still mad at us so I'm kinda sad. Only Chaeyoung who is secretly talking to me because we are seatmates. Thank God! she still trust me and she still would like to be friends to me. I am so glad that Chaeyoung is helping me to recover on what mess that I done. I'm always thankful towards her because she really understands me. But I also like to apologize to the people I hurted like Sana and the rest of the members of the gang. They are precious to me because of them I feel that I have great memories in high school that I will always cherish if the future comes to us. I really owe them big because they taught me how to socialize to the other students here. I learned many things from them when I met them. They are not just friends, they became part of my family. I really miss them :( and I don't know how can I apologize to them if they are avoiding me. It's really hurts to me and I think I deserve it from what I done to them. 


" Of course! You are my seatmate and bestfriend! I am th only one who really knows you well! I am your first friend here! Don't think that I'll betray you,okay? Don't worry, I will help you to come back in the gang. Tzuyu and I are here for you, Dahyun." Chaeyoung sincerely said and I think I will cry again. Oh,  I am so tired crying within past days.

" Thank you very much, Chaeyoung. You really don't know how much I felt relieved when you told me this.  Thanks for trusting me again, Chaeng. I'm sorry to make you feel bad and ruin the gang because of me."

" No.. Don't be sorry. I should be sorry because I can't able to defend you to the gang. Do you still want to go back to the gang or not? It's fine if you don't want. I understand your feelings when they are mad to you." Chaeyoung asked me skeptically.

" Of course, I want to go back to them. I really miss them, you know. It's really hard for me that you need to avoid someone and I am not comfortable with this because we always together. Also, I want to apologize to Sana at most. I know that I am so wrong to yell and mad at her for no reasons. I just carried away from my anger when I saw my cousin here. I really need to make up to her, seriously. Will you really help me even they did not want to take my apology?" I asked.

" Sure! I will help you. So what is your plan? I will text Tzuyu now so she can help too with us. Did you like it?" Chaeyoung warmly smiled asking me. I cannot hold my gratitude towards to Chaeyoung so I quickly hug her tightly even we are still sitting to our desks. She suprised to me and she just pats my back.  She is smiling to me. Chaeyoungie is really my true friend. Thankfully, no one saw us doing this if they see this they will be take this wrongly.  

" Dahyun, what did you just do to me,huh?? Did you just realize how much I am so special to your life? Are you contented in my love for you, Dahyun? I always thought that I have no longer chance to date you but you JUST---" she joked.

" Stop.. I already know that lines, Chaeyoung. It's still not so funny. But for now I will laugh for it since you tried hard to remember it." I said while I make little laughs and Chaeyoung widely grins and shakes her head with disbelief.

" Seriously, thanks for everything, Chaeng. I will always treasure our friendship. I will make everything go back the way we used to be." 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one POV

"The class is really quiet, so boring.. Sana still mad at me, too. I don't know that this days will come to my life. Sana is being mad to me. She never been mad to me since I met her. " Tzuyu thought while she is playing her pen. A minute passed by, her phone vibrates and she looked who's texted her in these kind of moment.

From: Chaengie~
" Tzuyu! We need your help! Dahyun and I wants to plan an apology suprise! She asked me if you can help us. Game? I will tell you some details within next minutes because Dahyun is writing her plan in her notebook because if the other member caught us talking, they will also ignore me. " 

" So Chaeyoung is our on side? Yes! I know she can't be mad to Dahyun because they are buddies~ " Tzuyu thought while she is smiling widely holding her device. 

Sana noticed that Tzuyu is smiling, it's first time to see Tzuyu is smiling after she defended Dahyun.  Sana just raise her eyebrow but she is curious why Tzuyu is really smiling like an idiot. They are sitting beside each other in this subject. They are not originally seatmates but their professor decide to change the sitting arrangements in his subject so that's why they are seatmates. 

Honestly, she misses her bestfriend and of course her Dubu. She never take her promise to Nayeon that she will apologize to Dahyun. She feels that Dahyun must apologizing, not her. So she is really scare that Nayeon might knows that they are not still good terms. Sana just waiting for their apologies. She is worried that Dahyun and Tzuyu choose that they will just two of them are friends, not including the gang. It's good when Jihyo approach Tzuyu yesterday and the others talked to her too as well. 

To: Chaengie~ 
Okay! Can I suggest my own plan? I always thinking this plan might work since you all approach me yesterday except for Sana. This is kinda easy and simple. I'm worried that Dahyun is overthinking to her plans. She's too tired of thinking. Don't let her know,okay? Just two of us can know this. Can we meet now in comfort room? I'm getting bored here because we just answering this stupid exercises! We will talk about it :D"

Tzuyu sends her message and she quickly receive Chaeyoung replies. She smiles again and she fixes her appearance by combing her hair, looking to mirror and applying her face powder. Sana notices it again and she thought " Who is she texting? Why is she fixing herself? It's only 4 days since we not have a talk and now she's seeing someone now. Geez, that's so fast, Tzuyu."

Tzuyu smile contentendly and she got up to her desk. She walks to their professor who is currently sitting on the table while checking their quizzes. She interrupts " Sir, May I go to comfort room?" she sweetly asked. Her professor just nodded, not caring about looking to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu safely goes out from her boring classroom. She wished that she can cut classes in these kind of situations but still she can't do it. She take quick steps going to comfort room amd she spotted Chaeyoung who is patiently waiting for her.

" Tzuyu, why  you are so slow? Did you fix yourself before going here? Oh God, you're just  going to comfort room. Okay, what is your plan? Dahyun still cannot decide what plan she'll do." Chaeyoung asked her.

" Hmm.. I'm thinking if I text the whole gang that Dahyun will apologize to them so we can make them come to the place we will decide where we can make them reconcile. I know that they are waiting Dahyun's apology and me also. Simple. No one needs to spend too much money for this. It's like we casually talking and chatting to each other. What do you think?" Tzuyu explained.

" That's great! You're right!  Just make this simple. Deal! I love your suggestion! I will tell this to Dahyun so she will not overworrying for the plan,okay?" Chaeyoung said optimistically. 
"Okay, we're good, Chingu~ Bye!" Tzuyu bids farewell first. 

Chaeyoung thought " I thought we will go to canteen because she fixes herself and she said in her message that she is bored. I even brought my wallet here. So I think I will just go to myself. I'm so hungry~~~"

 When Tzuyu comes back to her classroom, their teacher is still busy to his quizezs while her classmates are now chatting to each other even they are not done to their stupid exercises. 

" Procastination rules" Tzuyu thought while going back to her desk. She notice that Sana is looking outside of the windows. " Is she thinking Dahyun again? I hope that she thinking of me sometimes?" Tzuyu mumbles.

Tzuyu release her phone from pocket and she starting to their plan. 

To: Chaengie~ ; Dubu ;  GodJihyo ; Peachy ; BalletGirl ; Jungyeonnie ; Squirrel <3
 Guys, I know that you hate me and Dahyun now but can you still forgive to us? We want to finish this misunderstandings to us. So I'm asking if we can have a time to talk about this? Dahyun needs all of you.  She's having hard time for herself. We will meet in the canteen this lunch time, in our table :) We will explain everything you will ask to us. I hope we get back all together. Dahyun and I misses all of you!!!

Tzuyu sends it to all the gang including Dahyun. Sana's phone suddenly vibrates and she heard it. She get it and read the message while Tzuyu is nervously looking at her. Tzuyu forgot that Sana is just beside her. After Sana reads the message, she looked to Tzuyu who is staring at her as well. They didn't speak each other. They just stare in other's eyes. They have some thoughts running on their minds and they don't tend to tell it. They just need to wait until lunchtime and everything will be good again.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

(Meanwhile in Seniors Classroom)

 

" Kei, are you alright? You look sick. Do you want to sleep?" her friend Sojung asked concernly.

" I'm alright, Sojung. I just getting stress these days because our lessons getting more difficult. I am worried. Thanks for your concern." Kei lied and Sojung accepted her answer.

" This is getting hard. How can I make Dahyun forgot everything I done to her before if Yugyeom is stopping me? Molla??!! Confront her or not?"

(FLASHBACK)
(Kei's POV)
I came to the place he texted to me earlier. I saw him sitting there while sipping his brewed coffee. I must be leave here as much as possible because I know this talk is getting on my nerves again like the last time we talked when we still together. I grab the chair infront of him and sitted there. He just looked at me and I quickly speaks up.

" Why do you want to talk to me, Kim Yugyeom?" I annoyingly said. He just chuckled to me and replied to me " I want to talk about Hyunnie. Do you know now who is Hyunnie?  I know you're really suprise to know her and to see me here. Am I correct" 

" You're right! I'm suprised to see you here but to know her, it's not because for your information I already notice her in the past months. She is popular, Yugyeom and I really know her face really well.  How can I forget the face of the person I hurted before? If you're thinking, I am so suprised, I am not."  I glared to him and I saw that he become nervous.

" Oh, I am the one who is suprised to us. But I bet she did not know you because she's not mentioning you and I know if you reveals to her, she will freak out. I know Dahyun well. Seriously, all I want is  you to stay away from her because I'm kinda concern for her reactions and to you as well. I know you heard what happen to us last morning. She will react the same as she did to me, Jiyeon-ah. Did you watch it? She's really angry to me that her friend is stopping her to punch me. Remember when we used to fight before, it's the same Dahyun you knew who is hot-temper. I doubt that you don't want to make happen to you. Or will you get hurt her again? " Yugyeom proudly said. Kei really wants to kick Yugyeom now but she can't. She feel like she is the worse person than Yugyeom.

" I don't care if she do that to me. I will not hurt her again as you said. I will never do that. I just want to forgive to her. That's all I need, her forgiveness. " I said while Yugyeom becomes angry.

" Don't ever show to Dahyun is my only request to you, Kei. If you do that, I will tease or fight to her everyday. I don't care too. I need to make Nayeon fall in love to me not to her." Yugyeom warned.

" Are you still hoping that Nayeon will like you? That's pitiful, Yugyeom. I thought you forget her. It's already 6 months! I can't believe that you still thinking way to get her! You're using Dahyun because you know that Im Naeyon feels something to Dahyun. You should stop this! If jinyoung know this, he will definitely smack you. " I said while I making my way out to the cafe.
 
Aishhh!! I know that he planned everything!!  Is he numb or what?? He is totally devil! Im Nayeon again~!!  It always to be her! That's why I broke to him because of Im Nayeon but I am grateful now because at least I didn't love him anymore. if I still love him maybe I can do his favor to me to stay away to Dahyun. I don't care if you piss her or what, I need to apologize to her so she can completely forget it and totally fight him. I can help Dahyun to kick him out if she wants. So I think I need to talk Im Nayeon so she can know first about Dahyun's past and all the bad things that Yugyeom done to her.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

*School bell rings*

 

" Oh! It's lunch time. I need to go to her before she went to Yugyeom or Yugyeom comes to her. " Kei said and then she pack all her stuffs inside her bag and flee.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun's POV 
It's already lunch time. I'm so nervous to face them. Sighs.. I don't know what will happen but I hope everything will be good again. I recieved Tzuyu's message and I swear I saw them looking at me at the same time. It's really funny that Chaeyoung acted like she is looking at me intensely. I was thankful that I didn't bursted out laughing because of that. I came out to the classroom really fast that I almost getting (dapa or tripped). I need to buy (probe) some foods for them as apology and treat also. Chaeyoung told me that make my words simple so it was less awkward. While going to canteen, I heard someone shouting Nayeon's name.  I looked to my surroundings and I saw Nayeon is walking ahead from a little distance away from me.

Ughhh... I hate to say this that my plan for talking and hanging out with her is not doing well because last Tuesday I really tried my best to approach her but my tongue doesn't want it. I tried, I swear. I don't know what I supposed to do! I really what to forget that! so bad! but that scene keeps replaying to my head when I'm seeing Nayeon! Why she must be Yeonnie all this time! It's keeping me hard to forget all the feelings I feel for her. 

" All I want is............  to forget m--e.." Nayeon  clearly said that to me while me I was so suprise to here that. My tears are continously falling after she said that words.. words.. that I don't know how can express it.. because that's the thing I really want to make happen now. I want to forget her. Everything about her. From before up until now.  Started from when I met her as Yeonnie then become my first crush , known her as Yugyeom's girlfriend and now the Im Nayeon I've been thinking always. 

" Nayeon! Im Nayeon!" a girl with full bangs shouting through the hallways when suddenly she bumps me. She falls down and I try to make her stand up. I asked her.

" Are you okay, sunbae? I'm sorry if I was blocking your way." I apologetically said but the girl is not looking at me. She keeps her head hung while she fixes her uniform. She quietly said " I'm okay and I'm sorry too. I need to go. Bye." she quickly say and she is starting to ran again.


"Another weird girl again" I thought and I remember when I met Sana at the first time. I just laughed it off a little while thinking how ridiculous my impression to Sana at that time. I will never forget my first encounter to squirrel with her hat. Hmm. can she still forgive me? 

 

 

When I arrived to the canteen, I saw three of them sitting in our table we usually using during lunch time. Tzuyu saw me first and she waves to me while me I just ignore first because I need to buy some foods for them. After buying the foods, I see that the other friends are already there probably waiting for me. When I came to the table, they sitted properly and Jungyeon speaks first.

" Okay, blurted it out." Jungyeon coldly said.
I looked everyone to them and I started my speech " Guys, First of all, I am so sorry to make you all mad from my behaviour this Monday because I have a lot of reasons why I become like that. First, you know what I done to my cousin,right? if you still don't know well let me tell you. I hated my cousin so much that I never wanted him to be my cousin. Why?? He do a lot of bad things to me since we are still young and I am the person who never forgets it all. Second, my temper is kinda bad when it comes to him. I never ever told this to all of you before so I know you are all suprise. Don't worry, I'm just like that when it comes to him. and Third-----"

"Stop! If this is all from your cousin, why you hurt Sana? We don't care about your cousin, Dahyun. We need reasons why you hurt Sana.  We understand that you hate him but you push and yell to her. We all mad to you because of that!" Jihyo angrily said. 

I'm become scared to Jihyo because it's first time that she did yell to me. I can feel Sana's feelings when I yelled to her and it's really bad feeling because someone did that to me before. I really never forget that scene.  My words got delayed because of Jihyo and I have no choice to quietly cry infront of them and Tzuyu get up to her sit.

" Jihyo, you don't need to force, Dahyun. I told in the message that she's having a hard time. Okay, I will explain this for her. She will never stop crying." Tzuyu bravely said 

"No. No. I'm okay. I can still talk. "

I continued " I know I am so wrong to burst out my anger to you. I just couldn't take care my emotions at all. I'm having difficulties dealing my anger( synonyms of anger) I'm not mad at you. I'm really sorry for what I done to you, Sana. I hope that you can still forg-----"  I  stop talking when Sana suddenly  pulls me into tight hug. 

" Sana? Can you forgive me?" I whispered to her ear then I starting to cry in her arms.

" Yes, I can't stay mad to you, Dubu.. I'm sorry that I didn't consider my feelings on that day. I become angry because of the rumors about you.. and I love you~" 
I become frozen from what Sana did just said to me. What I need to do? Will I reply to her a ' I love you too' or not? I can't answer back. I think this is not the right time to answer that question.  I just smile to her and I hope she'll understand what I mean. 

" Excuse me?? Ehem.. We are still here, hello?? Dahyun and Sana?? Hello??" Tzuyu tried to distract us. Our friends are giggling and teasing us quietly but still I heard them. I parted away to Sana and I turn to face all of our friends.

" I'm sorry to all of you.." I said while Jungyeon suddenly shouted " Let's Friends hug!" they come to me fastly and we hug tightly.

"Ouch!!!  Are you trying to suffocating me,  Yoo Jungyeon!!!! Stop it! " Chaeyoung yelps and all of us release the Friends hug. 

" Oh~ That's so refreshing! right, Momo-chan? You're enjoying too much hugging Mina earlier." Jihyo teases them. Mina hides behind Momo because she is shy~ shy~ shy~.

" Mina is so soft that's why I hug her tightly." Momo reasoned and everyone laughs.

" Dubu is soft too so I will hug her again!" Sana said as she hops going to me and hug me again.

 

NO ONE POV

 

Tzuyu feels little slump to her heart. She's quite jealous from what she seeing right now. Honestly, she wants to hug Sana earlier but the latter hugs Dahyun fast so she ended up hugging Jihyo instead. She is trying to act that she don't care the two.  She needs to stop Sana hugging Dahyun now but how... when suddenly she got an idea when she saw Chaeyoung looking the two also. 

 

" Chaengie~~!! Hug me too! I know you misses me a lot!" Tzuyu cutely said while giving her arms to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung just passed by and went to the two and she hugs Dahyun.

 

" No! I like to hug Dahyunnie more because when I hug you, I'm like hugging a stick!" 

 

Tzuyu can't believe from what she heard. Chaeyoung just insulted her??!! Well, she needs a revenge for this! She will never let this pass by because their friends are laughing so hard. 

 

" I'm having no choice, Chaeyoung. Honestly, I didn't want to hug a small body like yours. " Tzuyu restorted back.

 

Everyone laughed to Tzuyu and Chaeyoung dissing each other. At that moment, Dahyun temporarily forgets all the pain from her heart. She feels ease and safe around them because Dahyun knows that these dorks are not intending to hurt her. Her feelings become light. Dahyun will cherish this forever.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Im Nayeon! Im Nayeon! " Kei shouted while catching Nayeon who just turn around and see the girl calling to her name. Nayeon looked at her confusely.

 

" Are you Im Nayeon, right? Can we talk?  I'm your sunbae from seniors. I need to talk to you. Can you come with me now? Please~" Kei convinced nayeon who is nervously thinking if she should go with her or not.

 

" Fine. I will go with you but can we just meet and talk later because someone is waiting me now and I need to come with him. I'll get your phone number so I can call you what time." 

 

" But I really really need to talk to you like now. It's really important, Im Nayeon. I should tell you this first before someone else who can tell it to you. I would like you to know everything because you're involved with this." 

 

" Important? Who are you? What do you mean I get involve? I don't understand"
  

" Just come with me and I will tell you. We will go to private place so no one can see or hear us talking." Kei said as she pull Nayeon to the secluded are in the school which is the private rooms for the organizational clubs which is the Technology Club.

 

They went inside and they get some chairs so they can talk comfortably. Nayeon is getting nervous to what this girl is trying to talk about. Kei seems notice Nayeon uncomfortableness. She speaks " Don't be scare. I am the president of this club so one can dare us to get out here . Sometimes my friends and I stayed here but this time I don't let them come with me here because this talk is kinda confedential. "

 

" Ahhh~ Okay. I can't help to feel nervous. Did you want to get me as the next president of this club? I'm  worried to the other people might say because I am not member in this club but----"

 

Kei cutted her words " No, this is not about academics, Nayeon-shii. This is about you, me, her and him. "

 

"Huh? What are you saying? Who's her and him? I don't get what you mean." Nayeon questionably said.

 

" Okay, I know you're so confuse from what I saying. Let me introduce myself first. I'm Kim Jiyeon and my nickname I am using here is Kei because it's easier to remember than Jiyeon. I hope you don't get offended what will I tell you in the next minutes because you will be shock."

Nayeon waited Kei to speak again " I know you're just pretending to be Yugyeom's ex." Kei cooly said.

Nayeon mouth agapes and she nervously asked " How did you know?"

 

"  Because I am his real ex-girlfriend." 

 

Nayeon eyes widen and she is very shock and afraid at the same time. " Don't worry. I will not hurt you because of that. I'm not mad or angry to you in fact I am concern that's why I need to talk to you."  Nayeon just nodded her head and asked Kei " Why are you concern to me?  We make everyone believes that we are in relationship before. I just need him. I really feel sorry to you now."

 

" It's okay. I understand you but I want to ask some favors you need to make from me as your forgiveness to me. I hope you could do this well." Kei said as she holds Nayeon's hands tightly which is like Kei is begging or something.

 

" Don't come to Kim Yugyeom. Please, I'm begging you~ He's not good from what you thinking. His cousin, you need to tell her this words I will tell to you. ..* sighs* Tell her that I'm really sorry. Sorry for everything."

 

" What??! His cousin?! Are you refering to Kim Dahyun?" Nayeon quickly asked.

 

"Yes. Yes. I need to apologize to her. That's why I need you because I know that you are the only one that has connections to them.  Yugyeom wants to you to fall in love to him and he using Dahyun as an excuse so you two can be seperated because Dahyun really hates him and to his..... ex also."

 

" Are you saying that Dahyun hates you and do you want me to help her to apologize?" Nayeon clarifies. " Ne. I need you help, Im Nayeon. She'll never talk to me because she didn't want to see me because I hurted her badly before."  Kei said.

 

Nayeon is suprised to see Kei is crying at now. She can feel the sadness on her voice. nayeon feels that she wants listen to her because she thinks that this talk are very serious and sensitive about Dahyun.

 

Kei started her own story " I've known Dahyun since we are young. She's my playmate and playmate. I know her name as Hyunnie and me as Yeonnie. We never tell our real names becasue Dahyun told me that her name is so ugly. When I know her real name this time, I never see her name ugly or what. She treated me really well that I wished before that she is much older to me because she's too much mature than me. She's always take care me like her precious toy but I just broke her down. I broke Dahyun's real personalities or everything that Dahyun can makes happy."

 

" What did you do to her?" Nayeon curiously asked.

 

" Three of us are playmates before. When Yugyeom joins us, I become too close to him because that time I was excited to have a playmate of a boy. Dahyun hated him since before we met. I always watched them fight for something else but that something else is always related to me. I believe that they are always fighting over me. Dahyun will stop if I say so. Not choosing her is one of my biggest mistake I done so far. I know that it's kinda sounds like a love story but for Dahyun it seems..

 

Dahyun likes me, she really likes me.But I just driven her away because I'm having a huge crush to her cousin before which is Yugyeom.I turn out that I liked Yugyeom that much that I told her many hurtful words to forget me as her crush and leave me. I hurted her physically and her childhood memories because I am so blind to Yugyeom. When she left, Yugyeom and I are always playing. She don't show to me until now because we don't each other real names. Did you know that I just bumped her earlier when I trying to catch you?? She really  don't recognize me at all. I think she forgots my face but the hates and pain are still there to her heart. 

 

She even changed her personality. from what I known to her, Dahyun is very cheerful and bubbly girl but now I noticed how her face is very calm and serious. Surely her pain added when they heard us we become couple. I'm thinking on that day if what will Dahyun feel if she found out that me and Yugyeom are official couple? Is she happy to us? Is Dahyun still likes me like before? Did she forget it and move on? Many things I always ask to myself when I reminded her. When saw how she reacted to you and Yugyeom. It's like I watching their fight before when we are young.  I thought to myself that I need to end this up and Dahyun needs to forget it. I need to reveal myself to her. I really miss her. I dumped her! If I don't hurt her maybe.. maybe.. we are still good friends------"

"No.. You two can't be friends because if you don't hurt her maybe.. maybe.. you two could loving to each other now. I know you will like her if she stays.. She's not hard  to be fallen in love with. You can easily fall for her, Kei. And I think Dahyun never change, she's still the Dahyun you known before because I saw that personality from her. She is just hiding it from everyone else. " Kei just smiled to Nayeon sincerely and added up.

" I want to talk to her. You are affected from this, too Nayeon. Dahyun avoids you because she thought you are Yeonnie, her childhood crush." 

"What??!! I just heard that from her mom! Her mom told me that Dahyun have a girl crush when she's young and that girl becomes her cousin's girlfriend. I get it!!" Nayeon exclaimed.

" Yeah, I'm that girl. The popular Kim Dahyun's first ever girl crush." Kei chuckled.
Many thoughts are running through Nayeon's mind.

 

(FLASHBACK)

" My daughter is very strict when it comes to relationship. She keeps controlling herself not to fall in love. Before, Dahyun rejects every girl who wants to ask her out from herprevious schools because I remembered that she been rejected by a girl too during her childhood.  Dahyun really liked that cute girl. One day, Dahyun came to me crying. I asked what happened and she just said that the cute girl don't like her. She really cried so hard. Dahyun become annoy when her father told to her that Yugyeom's girlfriend is her playmate before." This is all Nayeon remembered to Mrs. Kim words about Dahyun's past love life during they are both confined in the hospital.

" Kei unnie,  Dahyun is really hurt badly. You really need to finish this mess. I think she got trauma for falling in love because she rejected." 

Kei nodded to her statement and she began crying again " I don't know how can I solve this, Nayeon? it must be difficult for you because... I know you love her but she keep seeing you as me that she become different towards you."

Nayeon just smiled bitterly and said " But still I can't help you., I let her walk away from me before Yugyeom comes and knows I am his ex. I forced her to leave me in my side because of my jealousy. She hates me now because of that but I will try  if I can. This must be concluded because she can't love someone and she can't focus to the things she have  if there are some bad memory in graves to her heart."

"Thanks Nayeon-ah~! and this is my last favors I want to ask you." Kei warmly said.

" What is it?" she replied.

" Don't make feel Dahyun that you are stolen or taken away from hers. She always felt that feelings when are playing before. She feels Yugyeom stole you from her now because you always go with him.  That's why she becomes so angry on that morning, she feels that she been tricked by Yugyeom. Second, don't have driven her away because she might not come back to you for real like I did to her."

Nayeon can feel her heart will explodes. It's really hard to breathe and swallow now from the information she got. It feels like she can faint now. She never expect how Dahyun has miserable and sad life. All the words Kei told to her are all correct even describing Dahyun's feelings that she don't know. Kei really knows her. She already witnessing Dahyun looks lost and fragile. 

NAYEON'S POV
I notices Dahyun is always spacing out and thinking of something else. She don't talk for the rest of the days except this day I saw Chaeyoung and her talking. She even don't answers the teachers questions when she asked to and Dahyun is not usualy like that, she can answer it really fastly when she been asked. She always want to be alone. Tzuyu keeps coming to our classroom and asking her if likes to go out and hang out but Dahyun just refuses it and stay to her desk and scribbling something on her papers. One time, I  tried to look Dahyun because the girl is not attending the practices in consecutive 3 days and I want to know if she would want to continue this kind of behaviour. I really want to kick out Dahyun for being in charge and just replace her to Tzuyu. I saw Dahyun inside  our classroom, she is crying alone there. Every dissimissal I saw here there alone and crying while writing on her paper. I always see that to Dahyun. She's acting like me before when my stalker is bothering me and the times that I really don't want to go home. I just realized it.

I should help her like she did to me before even she hates me so much. She comforted and assured me that everything will be okay. She protect me and also she try to save me when  my life is in danger. She done a lot of good things to me. I think I am the foolest person not  to realize all of this. ALL OF THIS! Why did you think to break our deal and friendship just like that??!! I am so mad to myself! I really want to smack my head!  You're just jealous, Nayeon, you can control it for the mean time! Nayeon, you're such a pabo! You didn't think this first seriously and now you regretting this!! 

My eyes glistens as I realize over many things and Kei cries too. I promised to myself " Dahyun-ah, It's my time to return all the good things you could've done to me. I never knew that this time you need me."

" Thanks for letting me to know this. I have many realizations that I made from what we talked about. Thank you. I should not let her go. I really really love her now. I should not forget the feelings I felt to her, I'm hurting her.

" Yeah, you should do that. I can't believe that we have so heart-warming talk, Im Nayeon. Thanks and I hope you'll help me to have a chance to talk to her. Do what my favors, Im Nayeon. It could be help her. " Kei tightly hugs Nayeon and patted her back.

I bowed to Kei as goodbye and she cheer me up and said optimistically " Nayeon, confess to her! GoodLuck! Fighting! "  I flashed my big smile to Kei. 

I left the room while wiping my tears in my cheeks. I smiled to myself while my tears are not stopping dropping.  I checked my phone instantly and I saw multiple messages and calls from yugyeom. I need to end this. I'll end everything Yugyeom and I talked about our deal, I don't want to hurt Dahyun again at this time. I need to protect her to him. I need Dahyun to come back to me.

" I'm sorry.. Please Come Back.." I whispered to myself while making my way to our classroom. I didn't mind to have eaten lunch this day, maybe later? I don't know. I need to go back now. Bye~

(TEASERS FOR CHAPTER 30)

 

"Dahyun! Dahyun! Open the door! Please! Let me come in! Dahyun! " Nayeon knocks to the door agressively because Dahyun locked herself inside the classroom. Dahyun might do something bad.

 

Dahyun angrily walked inside the classroom in this early in the morning " Where's Nayeon!" she  shouted and everyone is calming down her " I need to see her! Yugyeom is with her!"

 

"YOU BASTARD! I LIED TO ME AND TO  EVERYONE!! YOU LIED ABOUT NAYEON IS YOUR EX??!! HOW SHAMEFUL YOU ARE!!" Dahyun shouted over Yugyeom but Nayeon is stopping her " Please, calm down. It's not helping!" 
" Yeah This is not helping! But I can't help to be angry to him!" Dahyun shouted back.

 

" If it rains, I will go home and soak in the rain. If not, I will fetch you going to your home. " Dahyun said to Nayeon. Nayeon don't have a choice to agree this bet.


Author's Note: 
Annyeong! This chapter makes me wake up until 2 am but thankfully I finishes this early, I think. It's already chapter 30 and I think 3-4 chapters left before the end :( Thank you very much for still reading this and I hope you all wait the end.. I think the next chapter is centered to DAYEON Again!! Woohoo! I'm sorry to make you confuse, I think my grammar or my story line is confusing. Basically, the next chapter is full of angst because of Yugyeom and dahyun fight again. See you in next chapters! Bye~