She Let Me Go

Maybe We?

 

 

CHAPTER 27 Part One

Throughout the days, Yugyeom pissed out Dahyun badly and Dahyun is having a hard time for accepting the fact that when she comes back in school, Yugyeom will come to her everyday because Yugyeom requested to transfer school on where Dahyun is studying because of one particular reason. But Dahyun believe it's not true after all because she knows that transfering schools are taking a long process and she didn't saw Yugyeom taking care requirements needed. She keeps pleading to her parents to stop Yugyeom for transferring because Dahyun knows that Yugyeom can break her well-built reputation because of his attitude and he probably spread fake informations about her. She will gonna freaked out, for sure.

Yugyeom has one reason on his mind why he want suddenly to transfer in Dahyun's school. And he knows what he is doing. He convinced to his parents to study here in Seoul because of he wants to be close to his cousin and he want the other girl see him as a good cousin but it's opposite to his plan. At first, he doesn't want to believe it because for sure either one of them will be hurt at the end. Honestly, he don't want to compete to Dahyun but the fate are really playing for them and he promised to himself that he will not let this girl go and he will make sure the girl is gonna be for him. 

(FLASHBACK)

While three of them walking in hospital hallways because they will leave the hospital when Yugyeom come up to an idea. He thought " Oh, I need to see Nayeon and ask her number and where she is studying" Yugyeom admitted to himself that Nayeon took his heart and he will not let this go. 

"Uhhmm. Auntie and Dahyun, I will not come with you going home. I need to buy something first before staying at your house. I don't bring many things and I think I will stay long here. Don't worry, I know where is your house and I'm quite know this place because Dahyun and I are secretly meeting here, so I kinda familiar to the directions. Take care" Yugyeom said and he bowed to show his politeness.

"Make sure you will go home early. Your mom told me take care of you while you staying at us"  Ms. KIm said.

"Yes I will Auntie!! Goodbye for a moment, Hyunnie~!! See you tonight!!!" Yugyeom said while he was walking away to Dahyun. "YAH!! I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES!!!" Dahyun replied back. Yugyeom mouthed to her that he knows.

Yugyeom looking for Nayeon's presence. He forgot to asked the girl where is her room and what she is doing here. Yugyeom facepalmed to himsself because she forgot something big. Looking around in the whole hospital, he noticed that there is some people in previous Dahyun's room and to his suprised he saw Nayeon with one maid, he thinks.

Nayeon is packing her bags and Yugyeom remember to Dahyun's words that she is with her classmate when she was confined to this room.Yugyeom asked to himself "Dahyun's classmate was Nayeon??? Oh no, too bad! Well, I'm gonna compete to her again." 

Suddenly the door opened and Nayeon was suprised to see Yugyeom infront of their  room.

"Hey, what are you doing here???" Nayeon asked.

'I just want to check on you and I forgot to ask you about your number. What is your number?" Yugyeom said with full of anticipation because he offered his phone to Nayeon and Nayeon just stared at the phone.

"Why I would give my number to you?? Did I told you that I want to forget everything from the past?? You're a numb" Nayeon said while folding her arms.

"I'm not. I am not doing this because of the past. I am doing this because I want you to tell that I will transfer to your school this coming Monday. And you and my cousin is what I really known to that school, that's why I'm looking for you. Even where not in the same year, at least I know someone who study there, right?? " Yugyeom convinces Nayeon. 

"Why not to your cousin??? Your cousin probably help you than me. " Nayeon said.

"She didn't likes me and we are not really close." Yugyeom pleaded. "Try to be close to her." Nayeon said coldly.

"NO. You said early that you want to forget your feelings to one person,right? I can help you to faded out that feelings you're holding on. You need someone, noona. You will not forget that person if you're hurting alone. I don't mind it and I want to forget the past,too. " Yugyeom said while looking at Nayeon intensely and he added "This monday, forget that person and come with me instead, you might forget that person by coming with me."

Nayeon was so convinced in Yugyeon's suggestion. So she give her number to Yugyeom and they promised to text each other when they reached to their homes. 

(END OF FLASHBACK)

(MEANWHILE IN NAYEON'S ROOM)

Nayeon need this, she thought. She need someone wil support her decisions. Yugyeom comes at the perfect timing when she was ready to throw away her feelings to Dahyun. She is ready to be perfect stranger to Dahyun. Nayeon don't care about the other student reactions or what, she need to see Dahyun crying for her because she cried for Dahyun as well. Coming with Yugyeom was a good idea for her but she is worried what consequences that she will recieve when coming to Yugyeom. 

She feel Yugyeom likes her because Yugyeom never treated her well enough to be close with him. He see Yugyeom as "annoying friend of her boyfriend".

Yes.... Yugyeom was just her ex's bestfriend who always with them before. Yugyeom knows everything about their relationship to her ex boyfriend, Jinyoung.  He witness their never-ending sweetness to devastating crashing break-up. She really thought that Yugyeom knows where is Jinyoung now but the latter said that he don't know, too. Since Yugyeom kinda knows her personality well,  it's not bad to be in relationship with. She knows Yugyeom was serious to his relationship before. She remember Yugyeom was very faithful to her ex because even there are some girls are flirting to him, he always looking to his phone and staring it because his wallpaper is her ex. Nayeon finds it cute in Yugyeom's personality.

Nayeon sighed and said to herself "Tommorow is gonna be different day for me" But she need to clarify things first, she needs to slower down for her own decisions. She must find ways to avoid Dahyun and that was coming with Yugyeom but what else??? what else she need needs to do?? Nayeon is thinking hard what she do when they see each other without Yugyeom, what she needs to do??  Ignore? Act like nothing then greets her?? Don't look at her?? Grab her hand and tell that she want to treat her like before that she doesn't care about you??? Nayeon messes her hair into frustations and she throw herself to lay in her bed and she said

"Why you don't leave in my mind, Kim Dahyun??"

(THE NEXT DAY, MONDAY)
 

Everyone was so busy again and many students are walking back and forth. But for the Juniors, it's their big day because the two popular students will come back today from hospital because of the auditorium's incident. This is the day they are waiting for. They really miss the two because their practice sessions is quite different because other people are supervising to them. The Class A prepared some welcome party to the two in their own room. They prepared some foods, drinks and gifts for the two because they cannot able to visit them during their stay in the hospital. The gang are the one who take in charge. Out of all the gang, Sana is the most excited from all because she will gonna see Dahyun everyday again.

 Tzuyu was just looking to busy students and she thinks that they are wasting their effort if the two are perfectly strangers from now on. Tzuyu knows that Nayeon will come to Yugyeom, her friend to her previous school. Nayeon told to her that Yugyeom was transferring here and Tzuyu feels that this day is gonna be chaotic day. When suddenly Sana elbowed her.

"Hey! Are you not excited???!! You can see her now everyday! Can you help me with this balloon??" Sana asked her with full energy. Tzuyu refused it and said "No, I'm not excited at all. I know something else will gonna blast up later on and I will preparing for it and you should too, Sana. You're also involve on that." Tzuyu walk away leaving Sana confused.

"What will gonna blast, Tzuyu?? Is there a bomb here?? Why I am involve if I don't know?? Tell me what is it!!!" Sana said while catching Tzuyu but the latter ran fastly.

Dahyun is walking alone going to their school. It was so clear that Nayeon is still mad to her because the girl not came to their house going to school. She is alone today, she hopes that  only for this day. Many students greeted her as they saw Dahyun going to school. All of them are so happy that Dahyun are safe and coming back to their school because they really admired on what Dahyun did from the incident. Many of them said that Dahyun might be a superhero. Dahyun laughs at it and she said

"If I was a hero, I should save Nayeon and myself too but we ended up in hospital" The students are glad that Dahyun was talking to them because before she just nod her head or simply answer to them quickly but Dahyun was opening up. The reason why Dahyun is opening-up to the other studdents that she really don't know the names is she is very grateful and feel flusttered to the other student's concern. It's her very first time to feel this way towards to her schoolmates.This is the popularity she wants. She wants to be popular by the making good deeds to others and not for beauty and appearance. Dahyun bid goodbye to the students she walked with. 

As she enter to the school gate, many heads turn to her as she walk inside the campus. Dahyun feels uncomfortable because the students are looking to her. She just want ran away and went to her classroom immediately but she cannot do it. She heard one student yelled "Kim Dahyun is already here!! " After that, she was surrounded of many students asking her random questions like.

" Kim Dahyun, I want to be like you!!!!!"
" Dahyun, what is your number? I really like you~~~"
"Dahyun is mine, !! She just like you but I love you!!! Dahyun!!"
"Are you ok now??? I heard you have bandage to your head. Is it fully-healed??"
" Dahyun, we miss you!!!!~~~~"
"Dahyun, I will treat you lunch later!! You will have great time with me*winks*"
"No way!!!! She will come to me!!!!" "No you can't!!! both of you, Dahyun will choose me, idiots!"

Tzuyu saw the commotion happening in the lobby and she saw Dahyun was surrounded of many students. Tzuyu said to herself " I knew this is will happen." She ran going to Dahyun. Tzuyu shove the students off to her and she came in front to Dahyun and Dahyun just stared at her. Tzuyu shouted "Enough please!!!! All of you knew that Dahyun just came from hospital,right?? Do you think surrounding her will help her to feel better ?? All of you make Dahyun weak and dizzy. Move out!~" Tzuyu yelled to the students.

All the students moved back and they hung their heads low because of embarassment. "Dahyun, let's go. Your classmates are too much excited to see you." Tzuyu said and she swiftly grabbed Dahyun's hand and she pulled the other girl going to her classroom where they prepared party for them. 

While Tzuyu was pulling to her, she saw Nayeon standing over the locker room and Nayeon signaling her to come. Dahyun released herself to Tzuyu's grip and Tzuyu turned to her and she saw Dahyun running away from her.   " Dahyun... You will regretting running away from me." Tzuyu said because she knows that Nayeon is there.  Dahyun ran back to the locker room where she saw Nayeon there earlier. She came inside and she saw Nayeon is leaning to the lockers with folded arms. Dahyun feels something bad will happen. Dahyun took forward towards to Nayeon.
Nayeon looked at Dahyun intensely and they both staring to each other for about a minute and Nayoen suddenly breaks the silence.

"Dahyun...." Nayeon said while making steps towards to Dahyun and Dahyun just stood there. Nayeon stop her tracks when their faces are too close and continue to stare at her. She speaks up again. "Dahyun, let's get our deal over. I don't want this anymore." Nayeon said with plain expression. 

"Why??" Dahyun asked with mixed emotions. Angry, concerned and sad. 

"I don't NEED you anymore.." Nayeon weakly said.  

Dahyun raised her eyebrow and said "Is that a reason????

"Yes. for me and another reason was I have someone else who will come with me from now on who is better than you. Man was better than girls, right?? I'm such an idiot for letting you to protect me if you're a girl too. And besides, my stalker is not bothering at me anymore. Thank you for that! I hope you will happy because I will set you free today!!! *chuckle* You're free to do whatever you want! I don't care anymore. I don't care if you dance there, I don't care if you leave your food there and I don't care if you are loving someone!!!" Nayeon bursted out her feelings inside and Dahyun just stared at her with concern. Nayeon cried. She is too angry to Dahyun and to herself. 
 

"It's looks like you still need me now...Aren't you??" Dahyun softly said while slowly wrapping her arms in the other girl but the girl stop her doing it.

"No... I still don't need you.. I will NEVER need you..." Nayeon said between her whimpers.

"Why are you doing this, Nayeon?? We're okay before when you suddenly become mad at me for no reasons and now you will tell me to finish our deal???. You are the only one who deciding and changing some things in our deal. You should considerate to my feelings and opinions as well. That's unfair, Nayeon!" Dahyun yelled at her.

"I'm considerating it, Dahyun!! That's why I'm finishing this deal. " Nayeon looked at her with so much affection and she doesn't know what will happen next. Nayeon added "And I am the ones of made this deal so I am the only one who will break this. " Nayeon waited her response and her breath twitches as Dahyun speaks "Oh well, there's nothing to talk about anymore since you said that you are the ONLY ONE who will decide because you're the only one who  MADE the deal. " Dahyun cleared and smiled at her warmly while her tears was threatning to fall in her eyes  as she speaked up again. "As long as you want it, I'm fine with it." 

Nayeon cannot do this anymore.  Honestly, she feel so sorry to make Dahyun feel like she been used.  She can't barely look to Dahyun. She turned around and leave the weak girl when suddenly she felt body crushing onto her. Hugging her tight that she don't let Nayeon go. 

"Nayeon..." Dahyun sobs in Nayeon's shoulders, backhugging her. " Please don't... make me fall for you again" Nayeon thought as she stood there frozen when Dahyun was hugging her tightly. She cannot believe that the one person who caused her pain was also wants her to give her a comfort. Dahyun whispered to her ear.

"Can I say that my last statement was a lie?" Dahyun said still hugging Nayeon. 

"No... you can't. You can't take your words back. Just accept it. " Nayeon coldly said when a tear escaped to her eye. Nayeon tries so hard to not cry just as hard. 

Dahyun shakes her head repeatedly "No, I can't do it. I'm not fine with it..."  Dahyun said with a hint of desperate.

Nayeon started to speak again " Dahyun, you're making it so hard for you. At the end, you will be hurt and I-i will be hurt,too. I'm just concerned to you. Let me go,please???" Nayeon pleaded and she's no longer feel Dahyun's arms to her. 

Dahyun let her go.
 

Nayeon loses her.

Nayeon turned to Dahyun to see Dahyun staring at her like their first meeting in their classroom. Full hatred and sadness??? 

" Just go and never turn your back, again" Dahyun said with no emotion at all.

Nayeon do what the other girl told her. She left Dahyun behind. While walking through the hallways, Nayeon knees become weak and she can feel that tears are already falling in her cheeks. Nayeon kneels and she cries so hard as she hang her head low and she keeps scolding herself for what she done. In the other hand, Dahyun just stood there where Nayeon left her. She controlling her tears as well but it's too late because she already wailing. She cannot believe to herself that letting Nayeon go can be so painful when it comes from just their deal?? Dahyun talks to herself as she try to comfort herself.
" Why you are like this, Dahyun??? You want this before,right? This is not a big deal for you, Dahyun so don't ever regret this. You hated her!!! I know you like this Dahyun!!! but why are you hurting so much when it's clearly to you that she is just using you for her own sake!!! You don't need her, Dahyun! She's just like Yeonnie... wait??? She still Yeonnie so it's the same!! She never changed after all. " Dahyun laughed to herself and she began crying again

" I'm so stupid!!! Stupid that wanting her to make at least realize that I never wanted to parted to her. That I can sacrifice my life for her and I can do anything what she wants to make her happy." Dahyun deeply sighed and shakes her head " I hate to admit this but I am growing to love you, Im Nayeon and I can't imagine it when you're not with me" Dahyun confesses.

Tzuyu can see how Nayeon kneeled down and crying with her out loud. Tzuyu thought that Nayeon was totally in love to Dahyun but the other don't like her that much. Dahyun was her main problem. She want to help Nayeon but Sana will be unhappy for this and probablya mad to her. If she help Sana, she can see how vulnerable Nayeon everyday. Why is she stuck between these two? While having these thoughts, she saw Sana running towards her and if the girl reaches her, she will see Nayeon crying and it will cause chaos for some reasons. Tzuyu did was she ran towards to Sana first and she pulled her to the other directions.

"Where are you taking me?? Where is Dahyun??" Sana asks.

" I think I saw Dahyun in the lobby so check it if she still there." Tzuyu said as they stopped walking. Tzuyu releases her hand. Tzuyu turn her face to Sana looking at her intently. She give a pat in Sana's shoulder as she said " Don't force yourself, Sana. Don't waste your time and spend it with smiles and contentment. Make yourself happiest with these moments because you will leave with regrets if you don't." Tzuyu beamed with a bright smile.

Sana nodded and make replied "Yes, I will. Thanks for reminding me." Sana smiled back and she gave a thankful look while she leave Tzuyu standing there smiling to her,too. Tzuyu's words are always comforting for Sana. Sana follows Tzuyu's words sometimes because the way Tzuyu said the words like it's came from her heart. She's always thankful to Tzuyu. She remembers when she told to Tzuyu that she will leaving on the next month. 

(FLASHBACK)

"You don't need to answer me like now. I could wait your answer anytime if you want. Just make your time to realize your feelings to me." Sana said as she pulled herself to their sudden kiss and she saw Dahyun just nodded her. She understand what Dahyun feels like because how can you not be so suprised when your friend just blurted that she likes you out of the blue then she will kiss you. It's not suprising to Sana to see Dahyun looking at her awkwardly. 

"I'm sorry to act this way. I'm just so suprised that my head feels dizzier." Dahyun blurted out.

"You feel dizzy? Take a nap and rest. I am very sorry to make you feel dizzy from my actions, I should not---" Sana panics when Dahyun cutted her "No... it's okay to me when you told me about your feelings to me, at least I know now,right. Don't worry, I am not avoiding you. But my head feels dizzy, can I take a nap?" Dahyun said with bright smile.

"Of course, you must. It's not good to feel dizzy. I will go home later when Tzuyu comes back and I will call Nayeon so she can watch you" Sana said and she stand up and she give a light peck to Dahyun's head and she caress the other girl's head as she said " Take care yourself.." Dahyun smiled and nod her head slowly. 

Sana walked to the door and it reveals Tzuyu's presence and spill out drink??. She came to Tzuyu who is currently sitting in the floor with folded arms through her chest and her head bowed  but the latter doesn't notice her. She can clearly hearing sobbing sounds to Tzuyu. "Why she is crying?" Sana thought. "Did they fight?" she thought to herself as she continue to watch Tzuyu sobbing. Sana see the drink spill out to the floor and she picked up the cup and she saw Nayeon's name on it. "So it's from Nayeon who are nowhere to be seen??"  

Guilt builds in Sana as she remember that she kissed Dahyun and she checked to the door's glass if people in outside can see inside the room. And Yeah.. it can be seen. The spill out drink scattered in front of the door.  Sana knows it already what happened to Nayeon but for Tzuyu, she doesn't know. "Did Tzuyu saw us? or did she have just fight to Nayeon?" Sana added

 " Is she jealous???" Sana brushes her thoughts out of her mind because she doesn't want to believe it and she recalls Tzuyu's drunk confession to her again. "No, Sana. She doesn't mean it. She's just drank at that day,okay?? Don't think too much." Sana said while shooking her head. But everytime she look to Tzuyu now, she can't help to remember Tzuyu's words to her.

"Can I love you, Minatozaki Sana? Even you don't like me or what. Just let me love you." 

Those words always back in Sana's mind. Why is she always thinking it? Sometimes, she think consequences if she accept that answer. What will be happen to them? Is she be happy or what?? Honestly, Sana don't feel happiness when she told her feelings to Dahyun. She feel that something is missing or empty and she don't know what it is. 
Sana can feel her heart beat fast as she heard Tzuyu speaks up " What are you doing??? Are you watching me?"  

Sana was taken back and she quickly replied " No???!!! I'm-m just about t-o wake you up because w-ee need to go home..."  Tzuyu giggled to nervous Sana and she stand up as she said "Why?? I thought you want to spend your day with Dahyun. Is something happens between you?" Tzuyu innocently asked, acting like she don't know. 

Sana's face reddened at the thought of her kissing Dahyun "Uhmmm... Dahyun feels dizzy and she need time to take rest and I--I don't do some---thing to her.." Sana nervously said as she watches Tzuyu grinning to her  " You don't?" Sana nodded but later on she confesses " I already confess to her and I can't control myself and then---"

"Then what???!!!" Tzuyu shouted, acting like she didn't know anything about the kiss.

" I kissed her to the lips and she kisses me back." Sana said shyly as she said it like whisper. Tzuyu laughs off and face-palmed to herself, acting like she is not hurting inside. 

Sana just stared at her with disbelief. "YAH!!! You're teasing me!!! I hate you!"

" HAHAHAAHAHA! I don't know you're such a ert, Sana. You two are not together but you kissed her right away! That's so cool, Sana. Good Job! " Tzuyu offered her hand giving Sana a high-five, acting like she is fine with it but Sana just looked at it. It's obvious that Tzuyu just pretending because how her voice was very shaky and awkward. 

Tzuyu drag her hand down and breaks the silence " So what's your plan next?" Tzuyu asked her.

" All I can do was wait for her answer." Sana said but she added more "But.... I think I can't wait her."

"Huh??? Why?? " Tzuyu said with concern. " Because..... I will go back to Japan in next month." Tzuyu world crashes off.

"What?????!!!! Why you didn't tell me!!! You know if I knew this, you should not confess to her!! " Tzuyu panicly said. Sana doesn't understamd why she shouldn't confess to Dahyun when she was leaving. "Why I shouldn't?? At least she knows that I loved her." Sana burted out that makes Tzuyu feel worst. Sana's words hitted Tzuyu, so much.Tzuyu gave her a sorry look and don't know why the other girl looking at her in that way.

"So what will you gonna do if you are leaving?" Tzuyu sadly said.

"I don't know either. I think I should prove to Dahyun that I really love her even we will become far to each other. I need to tell her this before I left Korea." Sana said with warm smile.
 

"How about me, then? Who's gonna be my bestfriend?" Tzuyu said as she fidgets.

" Me again. You can be my bestfriend always, Tzuyu-ah! We still keep in touch when I am in Japan, don't worry. " Sana cupped Tzuyu's face to assure that everything will be same when she is in Japan in the next months. Tzuyu held her hands as she said warmly "You should use your time properly during you are still here. You should be happiest person when you go back to Japan because these moments you can remember when you thought about Korea, right?" Sana nodded her head as she said the same word that she always saying " Yes.. I will. I will always remember that"

(END OF FLASHBACK)

 

Sana can feel her tears in her cold cheeks as she remember their conversation at the hospital. Sana feels guilty because she don't know how to make Tzuyu happy at least when she is still here. Honestly, she feel most worried to Tzuyu than to Dahyun because having Tzuyu on her side was usual to her but when imagining that she can't see Tzuyu anymore everyday, she feels loneliness and she probaby misses that girl a LOT. Because Tzuyu means to her so much that she even questioned herself some weird random questions of 'what if'. She want to make Tzuyu happy at the moment that she will be gone even she is not part of the other girl's happiness. She's willing to do it. Sana was sitting in the bench at the hallways, thinking of possible ways on how can make Tzuyu happy before she left. 

Nayeon continue walking to the hallways after she cried earlier going to their classroom and many students greeted her 'welcome back' and she just smiled and nodded at them. While she is getting near to their classroom. She saw her classmates rushing back to their classroom and nayeon turned to see if something just popped out that make her classmates scared and panickly went back to their room. But she saw nothing but a bunch students chattering and she continue to move forward towards to the door frame.

As she entered to the room, everyone jumped out and greeted her " Welcome Back Im Nayeon!!!! We hope you get better!!!!" As they finished, they cheered up and making steps towards to Nayeon and they suddenly group hugged for Nayeon. 

Nayeon burst out crying. Her classmates saying "Uljimma~~!!! Uljimma~!! Uljimma~!!" They release their hug as Ms. Park speaked up " We're glad that you came back to school and perfectly fine. I hope you take care yourself more, Nayeon. We really worried about you two."

Nayeon wipes her tears as she said " Thank you for your all concerns and efforts to me. You don't know how much I was feel grateful to be your classmates. Thank you so much~!" 

" Where is Dahyun anyway? Are you not with her?" one of her classmate asked and they remember that Dahyun is still not here. Nayeon answered " I don't know where she was but I think she will come here shortly" 

Her classmates accepted her answer and they started to went to Nayeon giving some stuffs or saying warm messages. Suddenly a minutes passed, one of her classmates yelling through the hallways as she signaled that Dahyun was coming and everyone go back to their seats and preparing for their greetings to Dahyun. They can really heard of some voices through the hallways that they are greeting Dahyun, obviously the girl was near. 

At the moment Dahyun step inside the room, everyone except to Nayeon  greeted her with full of smiles "Welcome back Our Hero, Kim Dahyun!!!~" And they suddenly cheered up like they did in Nayeon. And they went to Dahyun crashing their bodies to her as they group hug her like they did to Nayeon. Nayeon just stood there and watching the scene. Ms. Park notices that nayeon just standing there and doing nothing. They release their hugs and Ms. Park speaked up again " Dahyun, you don't know how much you suprised me on what you done. I'm very proud of you for being your teacher. I hope you two get along well in the future" Ms. Park said as she looked to Nayeon who has eyes widen because she mentioned her. Dahyun nodded and hugged Ms. Park.

"What are we waiting for?? Let's eat now!!!" their classmate shouted as cue to get their foods that they prepared.

"Oopps! We forgetting something!!!~~ These two are not hugging each other!  They're not thankful to each other! " Jungyeon chantted and everyone followed her. Dahyun send deathly glares to Jungyeon. 

"You two should be closer becuase you stay at the hospital for 2 weeks and you only two knew each other on that hospital" a girl shouted. Dahyun have no choice. She went to Nayeon and she can feel how her heart racing. While going there, everyone squeals and teasing them. Dahyun stopped in front of Nayeon, Why they need to do this, for sakes?? They have just a fight earlier and now they are facing to each other. Dahyun don't know anymore, she can't speak properly to Nayeon.

Dahyun give Nayeon a tight hug and everyone are shocked including Nayeon. Dahyun buries her head in Nayeon shoulders. Everyone is totally shipping them hard as they squeal and scream that even the other sections went out to see what's happening inside their room.

Dahyun closes her eyes as she feel Nayeon's warmth. She doesn't want to let this girl go into her arms. Thankfully, Nayeon was hugging her back. Dahyun's heart flip when Nayeon starting caressing her head slowly. Their classmates shrieks more as they witness what Nayeon doing to her. 

"Dahyun, I can't breath" Nayeon whispered to her and Dahyun just ignored and still hugging her tightly.

"Dahyun...."  Nayeon whispered again but this time Dahyun replied to her " Please... give me few seconds.. because this is our last hug.." 

Nayeon became frozen again. Last hug?? Yeah, this was probably our last hug because you will hugging Sana from now on. Nayeon releases their hug and Dahyun was so suprised that Nayeon ended it so fast. Nayeon just smiled to her because everyone's eyes is watching them two, Dahyun smiles back and went back to her seat. Everyone groaned as they anticipating more from the two but they are not forcing them to do it again. After that, the other sections went back to their respective room and their class starting to having a feast because of the food they prepared. Dahyun takes quick glances to Nayeon and see that the girl is enjoying chatting to their classmates. Dahyun deeply sighed and said to herself " You told me if we keep the deal, I will be hurt but now it's over why am I still hurting, Nayeon-ah. You're really unfair."

(TEASER FOR CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN PART TWO)

"Hi!! Fools! I am Kim Dahyun's handsome cousin, Kim Yugyeom from Incheon and ex-boyfriend of Im Nayeon " Yugyeom introduces herself to the whole class that grabs a lot of attention of his unique introduction, Many students were suprised and he added " From now on, I will be your classmate and probably becoming Nayeon's boyfriend again" 

Yah! I heard that your cousin in senior class was Nayeon's ex? Is this the reason why you always coming with her?" Sana asked to Dahyun that make the girl suprised from her question.

"What the heck is doing here!!" Dahyun cursed as she saw Yugyeom making attention to the whole campus with Nayeon. She can't handle this anymore. "Yah!!! I told you that don't come here!!!" Dahyun angrily shouted and everyone looked at her with suprised look because it's her very first time to shout that so loud. Even Nayeon were suprised to see Dahyun glaring Yugyeom like she can kill him any time.

" Can I ask you something, Nayeon?" Dahyun asked Nayeon as she grab the other girl's hand. Nayeon tried to release her hand to Dahyun but the latter was so strong and she gripping it tightly.

Author's Note:

Hi Guys~! It's kinda late update and I am very sorry for that because I am having a hard time to make this chapter and unexpectedly it become two parts again because it's too long. Thank you very much for your warm supports and I think this fanfic is getting to be much longer than you expected because of some revelations happening through to the next chapters. Especially to Dahyun's childhood girl crush, Yeonnie's real identity. I am so worried what should I do Dayeon in this chapter. How can I fight them to each other? I hope you like that part.  Currently, I am so happy when my one of my favorite fanfic updated their last chapter!! Finally!! My heart was so gawhhhh! Who knows to my readers the fanfic of "Hate Me Now, Love Me Later" I really want to reccomend this fanfic I really like it so much that every day I keep checking if the author updated that story! I hope you don't mind sharing my feels to this otp!!! I bet you knew Red Velvet,right? I hope you don't misunderstand me because I love both of these groups.  Click the link if you are curious and interested. I am hundred percent sure that you will love this as much I do!!! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/937138/hate-me-now-love-me-later-seulgi-girlxgirl-irene-redvelvet-seulrene

Again, thank you for reading this story and I hope that I can update fast. Sorry again*peace* Bye~~!!