Love + Friendship

Maybe We?


CHAPTER 35


Dahyun's  POV


"Dahyun-ah. let's have a ride date tommorow?" Nayeon said sweetly while smiling at me.

 

Why are you doing this to me, Im? I think I am going to melt in your smiles. Erase that!! No.. I should act that I am heart broken now. I need to make her think that I can't fully recover from Sana's rejection on my confession. 


"Sure, Do I have a choice?" I said in a cold tone.

 

Am I too harsh to her?.. Maybe?? I'll make it up when we got there in the amusement park. I need to continue to feeling sad on this days to not know my true intentions and about for Tzuyu.

 

She looked me worriedly, somehow I already miss her even we see each other everyday. It was just we ignored and awkward to each other. I really feel guilty and shame that I  hurting her through my cold actions at her, again.


I stood from my seat about to leave at the auditorium when Sana shouted at me to call me. 


"Dahyun!!!!! Dahyun!!!!! Dahyun!!!!!!" Sana shouted acting that she feels guilty for making herself partnered to Tzuyu. Most of my classmates 3-A,  look at us confusily as they know that I that I confessed to Sana. The atmosphere becomes silent and awkward at the same time.


I never turn my back as I continue walking away from them when someone grabbed my arm to make me stop in my tracks. "Sana is calling you. Did you ever try to bother what she wants to tell you now?" Nayeon said with iritating voice.

 

I jerked her hand away from my arms as I send her my icy stares with questioning look. 

 

"Are you always interrupting me, Nayeon? Leave me alone from this moment, please? Just this time.. I just want to clear some things in my mind." 

 


Sorry!! I need to do this, Nayeon! Sana do this skit for us to make Tzuyu jealous including you, Nayeon-ah! 

 

Now, I am completely walking away from her. She can't manage to talk back at me because I didn't hear her reply after I told that words. Maybe she was suprise and afraid to see me how am I serious this time. I guess I should become an actress someday, kekekeke~ 


I deciding if I would go home or not while walking through the hallways. But again, something inside me that makes me want to stay in our classroom. I think I got this habit from Nayeon since she often stays here longer before we straight in our homes.Lately, she's not coming with me because I am more in Sana's side now because I need to comfort that girl as she missed her bestfriend presence with her.   


I arrived stepped in our classroom and expectedly, the room was empty and tidy. It's really good thing that janitors clean it every day and they never locked this room once they cleaned this room.


I come to the desk that is nearest in the window that you can see the school grounds outside. I opened the windows to make cool breeze blowing up on my face. I love this feeling. This is one of my points that I like to be in high places because the air was really cool and it's stronger than to lower places.

 

"Hmmmm....... This is refreshing~~~~~~ Hahhhhhhhhhhhh~~~!!" I said as I inhale the air that makes me feel better.

 

"This is what you call clearing your mind?" someone voice interrupts my so-oh-called favorite alone time.


It's her, it's her, it's her, it's her!! IT'S HER, AGAIN!!! Her interruptions makes me annoy at her again! I don't know to myself why I really hate her doing that? It makes me thought of my first day here when she embarass me during our introductions.

 

I took deep sighed to face her directly as I said in a sarcastic tone " I told you that leave me--" Nayeon cutted my words when she crashed her lips on mine. 

 

My heart thumps again in her sudden kiss. I become anxious because I don't want her to hear  my crazy pounding heart beats this time. My senses told me that I should pulled myself from her kiss even though I like it.. This can't be always like this. We kiss many times before but I never confess my feelings for her. If I enjoy her kissing me, she'll probably thinks that I accepted her feelings even I can really really accept it but my heart tells me to slow down everything.  I promise to myself if I'll love someone, I'll make sure that I really love that someone and our relationship must be very long enough because I think my heart can't take some heartbreaks.. 

 

I pushed her a bit to stop kissing me. She is suprise to my actions, she don't expect that I don't like her kisses on me.  She look sorry and embarass as she hung her head low from her humiliation. 

"I-I'm s--orry.. I jus-t want to tel-l you tha-t I- I am st-ill here for you, not leaving yo-u.  E-even I let you go, Dahyun. I am still waitin-g and ho-ping for you that somed-ay yo-u'llconfess me back like you did to her. I wa-nt you to kn-ow that I-I still love you no matter what happens. I'm sorry for maki-ng you suprise by k-issing you..."  Nayeon said quietly between her sobs. She's been crying when she bowed her head.

 

Without her knowing, a lone tear falls on my face as I smiling at her how can she be very sincere and still caring me like I didn't hurted her. I am touched from her words yet I can feel my heart flutters. Oh no.. I should end up this acting until Nayeon still loves me... I am so stupid to play her feelings...Geez.. I think I falling harder for you, Nayeon-ah.

 

I lifted her face to look at me, her eyes are hesitant to look mine. I think I am the one should be ashamed not her but anyway I caress her cheeks using my thumbs. I smile her warmly as I tell my answer sincerely "Thank you.. Thank you for daring yourself to confront me... to stay with me... to kiss me and foremost, thank you for loving me even I hurt you.." I stop when I can feel that there is some water droplets on my hand. As I look to her, she is now crying. I couldn't help myself to feel guilty again and I just got realize that the words that I told her were like I am rejecting her. 

 

I continue to  make her shake away that thought that I rejected her "Do you know that I am a person who is not well expressing some words verbally.. I tend to expresss myself more using my actions.. I hope you understand what I mean, Nayeon.. Please understand it, I can assure you that the hopes that you been waiting  are worth waiting for..I can really feel your love on me, I hope I can give it back to you completely like what are you doing now. "

 

I engulfs her into my arms, I really miss this girl. I don't care anymore. I just wanna tell her that... I love her as well but I don't want to make things become rush so I control my mouth and told her indirectly.. I don't want her to think that she is just my rebound from my fake confession to Sana. I should text Sana later that I ended my acting around Nayeon. I don't want to lose this girl in my arms because... she's one in a million on my entire life. I can't find any person who's strong like this. I can feel her 

 

She release the hug and look at me showing her warm smile as she pulls me closer to her but not the way we are hugging each other, it's just Nayeon was very close at me "Correct me if I am wrong, did I think that you feel the same way like me but... we are not yet in relationship nor dating. So I kinda guess that we are on the stage of getting to' know more stage'? Like they called... mutual understanding? Like that?"

 

I chuckled as I answer her question "I don't know how am I suppose to answer that question but I think it depends on you if you think that we are on that stage because I really don't care about such things like stages of love.. It's just.. that  don't hurt yourself by assuming we can be together.. I already told my words about loving me.. It's depend on how you think to my words.." 


Nayeon pouted, she looks like she is disappointed on my answers "Hmppf!! I don't believe you, Dahyun! I know that we will be real couple someday! I can make you mine because I know you love me!" Nayeon rants.

 

I am bit suprise to see her being possesive over me. I keep myself being cool as I chuckle once again "Are you sure that I love you? Did you just forget about me confessing to Sana? How can you be so sure that I already move on and ready to love someone else? You don't know me well, Im... Don't be so confident, I told you to not hurt yourse----"


"You are so freaking liar, Dahyun..."


"What???"

 

"You confessing Sana?? Oh God! I already know the truth behind this.. You just confess to her because it's for her and Tzuyu. What are you saying moving on if the confession is a fake?"


"No!! What are you talking about? I really confe----"


"Yeah.. You do confession but you don't like or love her. How can you unsure that you don't love me?"

 

I am screwed! She knows the truth! I am going to call Sana later to make an explaination why I need to act in front of Nayeon if she knows everything!! 

 

"Aishh!!! Whatever!! If youthinkthatIloveyou then.. think of it!! but for me, it's not.. it's not yet.." The last words came out like a whisper to make it not obvious. 

 

She smiled at me "Okay!! I keep thinking that words to continue loving you more. I have a faith that maybe.. we can be.." she stops as she stare in my eyes deeper.. I mean is she's looking at my eyes more intensely.


"We can be what?" I asked her.


"We can be us.. " Nayeon smile as she tell this words. It's really cringey! Gosh!! Help me!! Nayeon killing me at her words! But again, I am touched to her words.

 

"Ahhh--~~ I-It's really gre-at moti-vat-ion,Nay-eon.. Keep i-t up!!" I show a thumbs up with stuttering voice and nervous smile. I don't want her to see me that I  really like it. No.. scratch that. I love it!!

 

Nayeon laughed at me before she pinches my cheeks. " I don't know why I can't be stay mad at you now. I want to be angry but you are so cute that I totally want to forget my anger more than being grumpy. I guess I really love this dubu!!!" she shrieked as she squish my cheeks continously.

 

I guess I really love this bunny too that I can't be mad at her even my cheeks are painful from her pinches. 


-------------

Most of the production team members are already in front of their schools gate, waiting their bus that will take them to amusement park. While waiting, Mina comes to her other members as she apologizes that she can't come with them despite she really wants to spend time to her co-members.

 

"Mina, what gift do you want? It's unfair that you don't get fun! At least, you got something for being member." Nayeon asked and all of them agreed on Nayeon's proposal.

 

"Uhhmmm.. I think I want a penguin stuffed toy there! You should buy me one!" Mina excitedly said showing her gummy smile.

 


"Penguin stuffed toy again? I already give you one last month. You really don't appreciate my first monthsary gift for you!" Momo shouted from afar, walking towards them.


"Huh? Why did she hear it?" Mina muttered, asking herself.

 

"Hi! Everyone!!!!" Momo greeted them all. She cling her arm around Mina's. Mina turn her head to Momo, asking her. "Why did you go down here? We still have classes. Mr.Lee will be mad if he get knows that you cut classes."

 

 

"I am not cutting classes, I just want to check on you because you might come with them and left me here." Momo pouted.

 


"Aww~ They are so sweet!" they all squealed. Nayeon chuckled and patted Momo's shoulders "Don't worry, Momoring~ We will not steal your penguin! We should look other things we can give to her."

 

"No! Please buy me penguin stuffed toy!" Mina whined. Momo is laughing how her girlfriend is very obsessed in penguins.

 

"Ani, Ani~ya, Ani Ani~ya, Ani Ani~ya~"Momo teased while shaking Mina's arm.

 


All of the members laughed how lovely this couple even they are not showy before and they see this on very first time. They see how Mina can be so loud when she's with Momo while Momo is the happiest person in this place when she's with Mina.

 

Meanwhile.....

 


There is one person feels bitterly on her sight. She don't know why she needs to feel this way when actually the two doesn't do anything bad at her. It's just... lovey dovey of couples makes her sick. because she can't do that to the person she loves.

 


While looking at Momo and Mina sweet smiles, a hand holds on hers, filling every spaces on Tzuyu's fingers, locking it securely.

 

She can feel how her heart beat pounds eratically. She thought it was Sana but it's Chaeyoung. She don't understand herself when everytime Chaeyoung touches her, she felt different aura inside her and it's quite confusing since she can't identify what's this feeling.

 

"Hi!! Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked worriedly. Tzuyu is still staring at her because she is too sunk in her inner thoughts.

 

She smiled at her gracefully when she snaps out, showing her dimples. "Ne. I am too suprise to see you here since you still have classes on." she answered.

 


"Momo and I decided to go here because she is scared that Mina will come with you all in the park. She don't want Mina to be in dangerand scare when she is not around. You know that those two are protecting each other. They even share fears in amusement park that's why she is very worried." Chaeyoung explained.

 

"Ah.. I see, How bout you? What is your purpose to come here?" Tzuyu asked in teasing tone while poking her.

 


"Uhmm.. I want to give something to you." Chayeoung fidgets her fingers as she hesitnt to do the next thing.

 

"What is i---" Tzuyu stop asking her as she felt something wet damped on her cheeks.

 

Chaeyoung kissed Tzuyu? Did Chaeyoung do this??! She couldn't believe that she keep asking herself many times because Chaeyoung is not this kind of person. This is really different. She don't know how can she react this? Tzuyu becomes speechless, looking shocked.

 

Chaeyoung smiled at her warmly. "That's for your safety, Take care and be careful even you are not scafe or whatever. I am just desperate to kiss you."

 


"God! This smol bean change! She's never been straihtforward before."Tzuyu thought, SHe can feel heat rushing all through her face. She feels very shy about this.

 

"Tzuyu-ah! Look at me! Don't tell me that you want more?" Chaeyoung teased more.

 

Tzuyu faced Chaeyoung in her best composure to make not latter not susupect her feelings about the cheek's kiss.

 

"i don't want.. Did you think I like it?" Tzuyu stuttered, denying the fact that she felt a little skip beat in her heart.


"I don't know but.. you could just tell me if you want. I am always here to give you more~" Chaeyoung quickly steal another kiss on Tzuyu's cheeks and making many attempts. Tzuyu tries to dodge Chaeyoung's kisses.They both laughed as Tzuyu running away from small creature kissing monster, Chaeyoung.

 

This time, one person is unhappy from what she is seeing right now. She frowns and looked to the two with anger and despair.

 

 

She can't do anything since she is no place in Tzuyu's heart. She knows that the latter is always annoyed when she comes to her. Sana's feet stuck in one place, not moving an inch, watching how they make her heart tearing apart.


Tzuyu never smiled like that at me before.

 

Tzuyu never looked like that at me before.

 

Tzuyu never blushed like that at me before.

 

Tzuyu never kissed me like that at me before because we didn't... ever...


Yes..

 


She see on her pure eyes that Tzuyu is bow chasing Chaeyoung, attempting to kiss Chaeyoung on her  cheeks. She did once, earlier twice and now it's thrice. Three times! Tzuyu kissed Chaeyoung three times on her cheeks! It's really really make Sana be angry and jealous to the death.

 

And another thing that she can't do anything to stop them because it's feels like a dejavu.. or let's say a reflecting dejavu..

 


It reflects on how Sana flirts around to Dahyun before. Tzuyu always there during that time. She couldn't help to feel guilty again from what she did to her bestfriend. Now, she is the one on her place. Like we usually heard from the others, 'The tables been turned' She's the one who always watches them smiling to each other, cuddling when they meet, saying some sweet words that can make their own world between them. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung doing that things now that Sana and Dahyun used to be.

 


Now, she realizes how her bestfriend felt really bad that made her to leave her side. It's too painful, she admitted it. She wised that she could just ignore or look away from them but she can't. Anytime soon, it can make a changes. It can be good or bad so Sana is hoping that looking at them makes Tzuyu at least recognize what she feels by the way she looks at them.

 


"This is the way how you felt before, Tzuyu. I never felt this in my whole life. It make sense to me why you gave up on me, why you stop loving me.But I'll change it, even I am hurting. I will never give up on my feelings for you. Just wait a bit, Tzuyu. You will know this, I promise." Sana clucthed her chest, holding her breatheas she eyed the two figures catching each other.

 

"The bus is here! Let's hop in now! I'm excited!" Nayeon shouted to everyone as she jumps cheerfully. Mina and Momo bid goodbye to them as they go back inside of the campus while Chaeyoung is catching her breathe from their chase.

 

"Chaeng, go back now. We will leave now."Tzuyu said firmly while breathing heavily.

 

"Yeah. Wait.. I'm too tired."she replied.

 

"I leave you then, the members are almost inside the bus. I might lose seats." Tzuyu reasoned. Tzuyu walks towards going to the bus until...

 

"Tzuyu-ah!!" Chaeyoung shouted. Tzuyu turned, looking at her confusily.

 

"I love you, Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung shouted from far away.

 

Tzuyu smiled and nodded as she acknowledge what Chaeyoung said. Chaeyoung smiles back brightly, waving her hand.

 

Tzuyu turn her back from Chaeyoung. As she look up, she see Sana standing from the far and looking at her emotionless.

 

"No. Don't do this." Tzuyu mumbles while going to the bus, ignoring Sana's presence as she just passed on her.

 

Sana tries to calm her heart and anger when the time that Tzuyu walkes passed through her. She doesn't know what will happen this day. She hopes that she can do her plans. She still want Tzuyu back even though how she feels very hurt from her cold treatments she receive and Chaeyoung. Sana shook that thoughts in her head and step inside of the bus.

 


---------


"Hey! Guys!! I am now your temporary tour guide or speaker from this day, your one and only.. your Ms. in-charge slash girl crush! Im Nayeon" Nayeon speak energetically as she shouted to the bus using microphone. She's been wanting this from before but she never got a chance to do this. She is too happy that she finally can use a bus microphone. Everyone claps their hands,warmly welcoming their fun time.

 

"Anyway, I just want to greet to all of you and I take my words back for being your tour guide and girl crush since I am not kinda familiar in Seoul because I am from province. Who's someone would like to try this? This is awesome but I think I need to reserve my voice for later. I might lose voice tomorrow." Nayeon joked while chuckling. Dahyun is just sitting, watching the person she loves doing some random things confidently. This is one of her reason why she really love this girl. This qualities that Dahyun wanted for herself but she's been lacking a lot of it. (even it's not in her real life. I am referring to Twice's Dahyun we all know, okay?)

 

 

Everyone seems enjoying the bus ride unlike to the two not talking to each other after they left in the school. No one dares to speak nor talk first. Sana is looking outside from the windows while Tzuyu is listening to Nayeon's random stories she been talking about using the microphone so she can't help to listen her friend.

 


While listening to Nayeon, Tzuyu feels chilly from the air conditioner, she looks her jacket in her backpack but she can't find it until she remembers that she forgot to bring it.

 

Tzuyu grumbles under her breathefor being stupid to forget one of her essential things sge always needed. Tzuyu mumbles to herself "Crap! How can I survive without shivering? I am so sure that I can catch a cold tomorrow."

 

"What's the problem?" Sana asked her worriedly. "Huh? She heard me?" Tzuyu thought while hesitating  answering Sana.

 

"What's wrong?" Sana asked again, it shows how she was concern to her bestfriend.

 


"I for-got my jacket in m-y house. I need it because I am cold." Tzuyu said while hugging herself. "Oh.. right. You shivers fastly." Sana stated before she throws something to Tzuyu. Tzuyu raised her eyebrow, questioning Sana. Tzuyu lift the piece of cloth on her hands.

 


"A blanket?" I am look like I am just going to sleep here. Why did you bring this? This is very heavy and huge."

 

"I always bring one during school trips." Sana said, still looking outside.


Tzuyu wraps the blanket in her body but it seems she is uncomfortable with it. 

 

"Damnit. This is so huge.. I can't wrap myself properly." Tzuyu cursed under her breathe, struggling fixing the blanket.

 

Sana darted her eyes on Tzuyu, seeing how Tzuyu's mood got worse while fixing the blanket.

 

"Let me help you. It doesn't  well if you keep doing it." Sana reached the blanket from Tzuyu.

 

Slowly, Sana put the blankets on Tzuyu's shoulders first. In that time, Sana stares Tzuyu closely. She is nervous how their faces is too close. Sana gulps, erasing the thoughts about Tzuyu's beauty up close as she continue wrapping the blanket on Tzuyu's body. It's the same way how Tzuyu feels as she look away her sight of her bestfriend up close face.

 

"T-there.. It's al-ready f-ine. A-re you comfortabl-e now?" Sana awkwardly asked while rubbing her neck's back.

 

Tzuyu hummed before she answers " I think.. it's still not because this is thick for me and I can feel that I am sweating later if I keep this put on." Tzuyu shifts her eyes around, hesitating to make a move. She added "You can share blanket with me so it's not thick anymore. This is really huge.."

 


After what Tzuyu said, Sana happily get one of the part of the blanket and wraps herself too. She snuggles closer to Tzuyu, in her mind she is squealing of joy.

 

"Is it better?" Sana asked dumbly.

 

Tzuyu shyly nods and smile without looking to her. Sana make a little giggles as she express how happy she was when Tzuyu wants to share blanket.

 


"Nothing is impossible. Way to go, Minatozaki Sana!!!" Sana cheers herself in her thoughts while staring at the person she loves the most who is sitting beside her and acting cool in this situation.


--------


Everyone is now waiting their turn to get their entrance tickets.


"What ride should we do first, Dahyunnie?" Nayeon asked while clinging on Dahyun's arm.


"Anything except that one." Dahyun said as she points her finger to the huge ship.

 

"Do you mean the viking?!!!" Nayeon bewilders.


"Yes.. That's really . I can feel I am throwing up when I ride that."

 

"No!!! Do you know Dahyun that is my most favorite ride in all amusement parks! I can't miss a chance to ride viking when I am with this kind of place. " Nayeon exclaim on how she badly wants to ride viking.


"No! No! Not this one, Im Nayeon! I am telling you this because I hate that!!" Dahyun threatened Nayeon while making some steps backwards.

 

"No!! Trust me! It's not that bad! I am here for you~" Nayeon pulls Dahyun as they recieve their tickets and proceeded to the ride. The members looking at them weirdly.

 

"Don't be scare, Dahyun.. Just cling my arm when you feel dizzy or something, okay?"

 

"Oooo-kkaa-yyyy.." Dahyun timidly nods her head.

 

The viking is starting to swing slowly, Dahyun automatically clings onto Nayeon's embrace. Nayeon smiled on how cute Dahyun when she is scared.

 


"Oh... Oh.. I'm cold. I'm cold.... I'm so so so cold... I'm cold. I'm cold..So so cold."Dahyun repeatedly said to herself making an excuse that she is not scared and she don't actually like embracing Nayeon. She feels so shy about it.

 


"Don't be cool kid for now, Dubu. I know you don't want admit things and you are wearing a jacket. Drop your act. I am not going to tease you." 

 


"I'm really cold. See??" Dahyun show her fake shivering teeth.

 


"Whatever, just shut------------UP~!!!!!!!!!" Nayeon shouted when the viking went up to the maximum level. All the people in the ride screamed. In the other hand, Dahyun's grip on Nayeon's arm become stronger as she exclaims loudly "I'm cold!!! I'm cold!!! I'm cold!!!WHooo!! So so cold!!!!! Whahaha!!"

 


"Dahyun! Could you just stop mentioning that you are cold! You should just say some words that makes you want to say but you can't."Nayeon scolded her. "Example! Like me!! Whoo!! Higher!! I miss eomma and appa!! I want to graduate now!!!!!!"  Nayeon shouted on top of her lungs. Dahyun laughs how Nayeon can be serious about this.

 


Dahyun takes her deep breathe before the viking rushes down from the highest peak.

 

 

 


"I LOVE YOU~!!! ILOVEYOU!!!! ILOVEYOU!! I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH~!!!"  Dahyun loudly screamed as they went up. Nayeon cannot believ from the words she hears and Dahyun keeps replaying it, holding her hand as they raise their hands to the air.

 

 

"I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! SARANGHAE~!! SARANGHAE!!! SARANG----HAE~~~~~~!!" Dahyun continues as she smiling brightly while holding Nayeon's hand.  Nayeon grinning like an idiot and staring at Dahyun whole time when Dahyun is shouting.

 


"Why are you looking at me like that?" Dahyun teasingly asked in the midst of the ride.

 

"You love me?" Nayeon calmly asked while staring deeply in Dahyun's orbs.

 

 


*Honk! Honk! Honk! Honk!* The alarm rings loudly that means that the ride is over. It's stop swinging. The guide of the ride shouted to the passengers. "It's over!! Come down! Line up the next passengers!!"

 


Because of that, they lose their eye contact and Dahyun don't answer her question as she takes Nayeon away. Nayeon pouted while holding Dahyun's hand. She expect that Dahyun will confessing now but she got disappointed again.

 


Dahyun smiled victoriously and said to herself "Told you. Don't assume things, Nayeon. Just wait for me.. I will do beyond on your expectations." 


---------

 

"Haa~~~!!! Tzuyu-ah!!! I was so scared!! It's really dark there!!" Sana cry in agony while exiting the haunted house. "I told you.. We should not go there in the first place but you keep saying 'I want to go there'." Tzuyu mimicked Sana's aegyo voice. Sana chuckled while gripping Tzuyu's arms "Even I was scared, I was still happy though because I can hug you freely."

 

"Okay-okay. Don't be sweet talker." Tzuyu tries to act calm so that Sana don't recognize how she was so nervous and getting insane earlier when Sana hugging her all the times when someone makes her scare.

 


"So what's next?" Sana asked cheerfully while tugging Tzuyu along.

 

"Let's eat first before we ride those we haven't tried. I want ice cream." tzuyu suggested. They both walked towards to the ice cream stall and give their orders.

 

"What do you think the others doing?"  Sana asked while looking around to spot their other members but she can't finsd one.

 

"Of course, they are having fun." Tzuyu absentedly answered.

 

 

"Hmm.. Are you bored with me?" Sana uncounciously asked. She feels insecure how Tzuyu seems not very bright unlike her. She looks distracted.

 

 

"No.. I just feel.. that you are acting that you are so happy around me. Usually you been like this when Dahyun is with you. I'm just suprise to see you like this." Tzuyu said in honesty. She's been thinking why Sana becomes too close to her after Dahyun's confession.

 

 

"Ah~!! Can't I just be close to my bestfriend? I really miss our moments together! I miss you, Tzuyu!!" Sana said loudly as she hook her arms above Tzuyu's shoulders. Tzuyu looks at her unbelievably.

 

 

"Here's your order girls!!" The crew chirped, giving the ice cream they ordered.

"Give me that two." Sana commanded to the crew.

 

 

"Are you serious, Sana? Why you don't want to release me?" Tzuyu asked while bending her body down because of Sana's arm abover her.

 

"Yes.. Give me that ice cream!!"

 

"Oh.. O-kay.. Miss.. here you g-o." The crew handed th ice creams on Sana's hands.

 

 

"Now, could you tell me how can eat?" Tzuyu asked in sarcastic tone.

 

"It's not a problem, Tzuyu-ah. But promise me if I let you go, you let me do things for you." 

 

"Fine! Can you let my neck go now? My neck and back will be hurt if you continue this." 

 

After that, Sana releases her arm around Tzuyu's shoulders. Tzuyu gave a confusing look why her bestfriend is not giving her ice cream. Sana ignores Tzuyu's presence as she her own ice cream.

 

"Sana!! My ice cream!!" Tzuyu shouted to her.

 

"Oh.. I'm sorry. I am so hungry. Okay, this is my first thing I want to do to you." Sana hummed before she added "What if.. I'll feed you all over this day? Is that fine? You don't eat much and you know that I alwyas wanted you to eat more so I keep scolding you to eat more. Now, I feed you using your ice cream or any foods I wanted you to eat."

 

 

"Okay!! That's easy.." Tzuyu confidently said.

 

"Here's your ice cream, Yoda!!" Sana scooped a mouthful amount if the ice cream. Tzuyu looks the ice cream horrorfully. Tzuyu gulps as she regrets dealing this squirrel. She opens . Sana giggled on her sight,

 

Tzuyu's mouth open widely with closed eyes. How cute she was this time?

 

 

"Hey, where is it? Are you pranking on me? Come on, I'm waiting!!" Tzuyu whined, still  eyes closed.
Sana stood closer at Tzuyu with the ice cream in her hand. She stares Tzuyu deeply before she lifts her finger on the latter chin. When Tzuyu felt something touches her chin, she closes but her eyes still close. As if they were going to kiss.

 

 

Tzuyu becomes nervous why Sana is not doing anything  as she feels that the person cupped her cheeks and the hands gone on her cheeks as she don't feel it anymore. She slightly open her eyes to peek what Sana doing.

 

 

To her dismay, Sana is not in front of her anymore. She quickly open her eyes completely and look around her bestfriend panickly. Embarassment hits her too well. "Aishhh!! Where's that squirrel?! She is such a tease!!" Tzuyu thought while shifting her gaze everywhere.

 

"Tzuyu!!!" Sana happily comes back with many foods on her arms.

 

"I'm sorry that I don't wake you up. I might disturb you. Here!! I bought many foods as fast as I can. I know you will looking at me." Sana said as she give Tzuyu a corndog. 

 

 

"Where is my ice cream?" Tzuyu asked.

 

"Actually I left you because it melts o the spoon. I am sorry for that and the ice cream is not enough for you so eat this! This is more better than your ice cream!" When Tzuyu is going to get the corndog from her, Sana interrupted her.

"Oooppss.. You forgot that I am feeding you!! Say ah!!!" Tzuyu takes a bite and chew it continously.

 

"Delicious?" Sana asked delightly.

Tzuyu nods and pointed herself that she wants to eat more. Sana chuckled and cling on tzuyu again while feeding the latter. 

 

 

They started to stroll around while eating. Sana is taking bites on Tzuyu's food as well. They ended up feeding each other while talking some random things.While in the middle of their walk, Sana stops her tracks abruptly when something caught on her eyes.

 

 

"Tzuyu.. Is that you?" Sana teasingly said while pointing at one of the prizes of the basketball game.

 

"Yah!! You're enjoying too much making fun on me! Anyway, I am not going to get that Yoda since I don't want to."

 

 

"If you don't want then I get it!" Sana raised her tone to show how she is into the Yoda stuffed toy. "If I win that Yoda, I give it to you!!"

 

 

"Deal! I know you're not good enough. Show me your shooting skills, Minatozaki." Tzuyu challenged.

 

"Watch and learn! Basketball is better than your badminton!" Tzuyu chuckles how Sana is being determine.

 

 

"I wish everyday you are always like this, Sana. Because this is what I always wanted to receive from you. Your affection, your attention and everything you've done from Kim Dahyun. But there is one more thing that I want to see from you, Sana. That thing makes me really jealous from Kim Dahyun from the very start." Tzuyu stopped her thoughts when Sana shrieked happily, jumping up and down as she receive the Yoda. Tzuyu unconsciously clapped her hands, she cannot believe that Sana can get that toy.

 

"Tzuyu!!!!!! I win!!! I get the Yoda!! Did you see me?? I shoot the ball ten times consecutively! Ten times!! Am I amazing?!!"

 

Tzuyu immediately hugged Sana so tight that she couldn't breathe. Tzuyu cannot think straight anymore. All she want to do is to feel Sana's warmth and scent that she's been longing. Tzuyu never initiate hugs before.

 

"Tzuyu?? The Yoda is being squished." Sana said before Tzuyu releases the hug. Sana is smiling like an idiot. Tzuyu can't help to smile back and hiding ehr blushed face from the actions she did earlier.

 

"Here! Take this gift from me. That is not a normal Yoda stuffed toy because I put some effort and work to get that for you. And this is my first time to give something like this because I never won on this kind of games. You know how bad I am in games. You're the only one who makes me become a pro in shooting those balls. Appreciate this and don't forget where it came from." Sana finishes her speech as she give the Yoda to Tzuyu.

"Uhmm.. Thanks Sana. You should not work hard on it." Tzuyu shyly take the Yoda. Sana chuckles as she answers

 

"Everything that is related to Chou Tzuyu, I always work hard on it." Sana indirectly confessed and playfully send a wink to the flustered Tzuyu.
"When did you become like this, Sana? I think I am just dreaming today. Wake up in the realities, Tzuyu! because tomorrow she's not acting this way anymore."

 

 

-------
(6 hours later)
Everyone enjoyed their time around the amusemnet park as they rode almost of the attractions in the park. The sky pitched black and it was sign that it was late and they need to go home now. Meanwhile, the two girls have some bickerings on their walk as they are going to the biggest ride in the theme park.

"Nayeon!! Listen to me! We need to go back! We need to go home now! They might left and leave us. We don't know the way back there. Please.. I'm begging you, Im. Ms. Park will kill us on her worries. I don't want t-" Dahyun complained but Nayeon stopped her words.

"Please Dahyun! Just this one! This is our last ride, promise! I know you like this ride, so don't be grumpy... Come on! Let's line up." Nayeon pulled Dahyun hardly to go to the queue line for the Ferris Wheel.

Dahyun don't have a choice to follow Nayeon's order even she thinks that this is crucial time to agree to the latter. She don't want to make troubles from her members. Dahyun is praying in her head that the other members are not already in the bus, she don't want them to be left out. Dahyun thinks of possible ways to make Nayeon's mind change.

"How did you know that I like Ferris Wheel? I never mentioned it before. Let's go back now, they might looking for us. I don't like Ferris Wheels. " Dahyun attempted.

"Chill, Dahyun. They're gonna contact us if they are looking at us but they didn't call us. So it means they still here. You know what, let's just enjoy our last ride here. I know you love this because you told me that you love to be in high places because it makes your heart feel at ease. I want to make you worriless from anything." Nayeon said while looking up to the Ferris Wheel. Dahyun smiled at the thought that Nayeon knows her really well.

"You remember that?" Dahyun feels touched when Nayeon remembers her exact words that she said before.

"Of course, I do." Nayeon smiled and continue "I told you that I am the person who can't forget other's words easily. I remembered that words because that time you admit your feelings for me for the very first time. You... You admitted that I am special in your heart." Nayeon shyly said while pointing to the Dahyun's chest. Nayeon smiled lovingly as they went inside the cabin or whatsoever they called from it. Nayeon sat opposite Dahyun but Dahyun was looking outside.

Nayeon took her deep breathes as she try to relax herself from that next words she will say to the latter. "Dahyun, can I ask something? I am so curious to know this from you." Nayeon started talking again.

Dahyun answered with a hum, saying that continue from what she wants to ask. Her gaze was still fixed on the beautiful scenery outside.
"This is about the deal we agreed two months ago. I am wondering if it's still on-going on or it was forgotten since we dealed that you're going to stay with me for only one month and we both agreed that if my stalker stop bothering or following me, the deal is over. I think in our condition, he's not following me anymore after he chased us. I think it was the second week of our deal and it should be ended in the third week based on our deal. My question is why are still with me when the deal is no longer active. Why? Why you stay? And why.. why you helped me on that day? Why you agreed someone like me that you hated from the start?"
This questions are always in Nayeon's mind. She don't know Dahyun's reason why the latter is with her, why the latter helps her, why the latter saves her, why the latter talks to her and many many more questions. Dahyun never mentioned her reasons why she keeps herself with Nayeon.

Dahyun turn to face Nayeon, she feels that she been trapped into Nayeon's interrogations. She never asked this kind of questions, that's why Dahyun is suprised to hear that quaetions from Im Nayeon. 

"Uhmm.. Why I help you that day? I help you because you need help." Dahyun simply answered.

"That's too short! Okay! If I am not that person you saw and help that day, will you still  help her? Will you two stay like this like we did now?" Nayeon asked frustatedly. She needs an appropriate answer.

"No. If it's not you, I don't stay longer to that person. I just help her out then I'll forget it. Honestly, I got many reasons why am I still here with you. There are some reasons that I can tell you now and there is a reason that I can't say, yet."

Dahyun stood in front of Nayeon, ignoring that the ride is still moving. Nayeon looks up and stare at Dahyun's peaceful face. Dahyun looks very stunning when she is being serious.

I stay because... you need me.

 

 

I stay because... I don't want to leave you.

 

 

I stay because... I care for you.

 

 

I stay because... I need you.

 

 

I stay because... you don't want me to leave you.

 

 

I stay because... you care and... love me...

 

 

Dahyun lowers her head, slowly moving her face towards Nayeon's, her gaze falling to Nayeon's lip as she looked at it devourily. Nayeon becomes frozen again because she is lost her mind when Dahyun told that words. Her mind went blank, just staring the person who is closing their gap between them. They both closed their eyes when they feel each other's breathes.

 

As soon as Dahyun felt Nayeon's lips on hers. Dahyun's heart thumps again abnormally from the contact. She nibbled on Nayeon's lips and Nayeon gladly accepted it and kissed her back passionately. Nayeon stands and put her arms around Dahyun's neck as she pulls the other's girl closer. After a minute, they broke their kiss, breathing heavily.

Their eyes locked and she could see the desire and want in Dahyun's eyes. Dahyun tells her best reason why she still stay with Nayeon as she looks at Nayeon affectionately while panting.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I stay... because... I love you, too.. Im Nayeon."


----------

A day passed by after their fun time at the amusement park. it's now weekends so they don't have schools right now.

"Sana! Are you sure that you don't want to come with us? We will leave in the next next day! I know you ant to visit Mrs. Kang's place." Sana's mom said while preparing to make a leave.

"Yes, I don't feel going out. I just want to rest whole day to feel better when we got back to Japan. Don't worry, I'm fine. Go with them." Sana assured.

"Okay.. Just call me if something happens. I will call you later if I can go home this night. We will be going! Bye~" 

"Bye mom!" Sana shouted back, waving her hand in their door frame.

When her mom gone in their house, Sana lazily went up to her room. She guessed that she will stay there for whole day because no one is home. When she enters her room, she notice something to the thing that is hanging on her bedroom's wall.

She went towards to it an look closely. She blinked many times and she tries to rub her eyes if she is not mistaken from what she is seeing right now.

"Today is June 28. Today is our anniversary.. Our friendship day!!" Sana exclaimed loudly and she hit herself how did she forgets the day when she and Tzuyu becomes friends.

(FLASHBACK)
It was 4 years ago when their school can accept foreign students first time. That memories makes Sana nervous because it was her first time to come to Korea and studying and living there makes her more anxious. Moving into another country makes a lot of adjustments. The language, the place, the people, the culture. That's what makes Sana worried a lot when she step her feet inside their ccampus on her first day.

No one approaches her as she walked passed some Korean students. No one notice that she was Japanese student because how Korean and Japanese mostly looks like the same. Sana read some Hangul books before so she barely knows how to make a little conversations to the Koreans.

Little did she knew, she can manage to go the faculty's room, seeking help to find her classroom. She was lucky enough that she is not only one who is having a hard time. She saw the other two foreign students and they were both from Japan as well. It was big relief for her that she has someone she can talk to.

Everyday, she comes with her Japanese friends, Momo and Mina. Momo and Mina cannot talk in Korean straightly because they never study Hangul before when they were in Japan. As a good friend, Sana helped the two to teach them from what she knew.


After few months, they got better in speaking the language and they can understand some common words but sometimes they can't, they need to learn more as they tried their best to study all the Korean words. Around that time, their homeroom teacher introduces their newest foreign student from Taiwan and that's when Sana saw Tzuyu for the first time. She can't help to gawked on that foreign's beauty. She has brown complexion and her height is not something should be joke about. She's so tall in average Freshmans. Sana finds Tzuyu cute when she smiles, it shows her deep dimples on her cheeks that makes you think that Tzuyu is smiling shyly.

Tzuyu sitted beside Chaeyoung on her first day. It's kinda funny how Chaeyoung looks at Tzuyu because she really lifting her face up to see and talk Tzuyu.


Everyone thought that Tzuyu is scary because of her height and aura. Some students admired her beauty and some of others are afraid to approach her because Tzuyu is always wearing poker face.


Her seatmate, Chaeyoung can only make Tzuyu talk and teach because Chaeyoung learned Mandarin in her middle school before so she can understand Tzuyu a little in her Mandarin knowledge.

Everyday I watch the two conversed in their seats and I wondered what are they talking about. Meanwhile, I always sulking with my Japanes friends because they are always leaving me. Those two are really besties. I can't help to be envious and wanting some one friend that can always with her.

She remember this day, June 28. She approached Tzuyu and Chaeyoung when she needed help in their Literature since she can't understand anything from it even she knows Hangul best from the foreign students. Sana came at them, they look at her suprisingly.

"HI! May I sit with you two? Because I need help." Sana cheerfully asked and they nodded, looking at herweirdly.

Chaeyoung cleared and started to talk to Sana "Uhmm. Is it about the literature?" She nodded and her gaze turns to Tzuyu closely. "Gosh!! She is beautiful." Sana thought to herself, she can't forget that face of Tzuyu.

"Perfect! I am now teaching Tzuyu about that. You can listen to me as well so you can understand, arasso?" 

Sana replied "Ne.. I am so happy that I can learn from a Korean students."

"Where's your two friends? The two Japanese?" Tzuyu asked me. That is her first question to me. She was worried.

"Ah.. I don't know.. Don't mind them because they have their own world. Anyway, let's start our study session!" Sana announced.

Their study session get started and Sana very liking it because she can now understand what the textbook saying. Chaeyoung was indeed a good person as she keep wanting them to make another study sessions in the next days.

After that study session, Chaeyoung immediately leave because her mom pick her up so Sana and Tzuyu left in the school, waiting each other to speak up. It's very awkward since Tzuyu is quiet girl.

Sana breaks the silence "Tzuyu, where do you go home?" she asked while fxing her stuffs into her bag.
"I am from JYP St." Tzuyu simply asnwered.
"Really? I am on that street as well!! We can go home together!!!" I excitedly said and she smile at me for the very first time.

"That's good because I can't go back home by own. I guess I should come with you often to make my parents not worried at me." Tzuyu happily answered.

"Yehey!! I found a friend!!" Sana excitedly said while making jumps around the room. Tzuyu looks at sana weirdly and she raised her eyebrow asking the latter. "Huh? But I knew you have friends here. The other two Japanese, right? You are friends with them."

"Yeah, they still my friends but a person will be with me going home together makes me happy when I know you live same place as mine, Tzuyu. That's why I reacted this way." Sana said while smiling widely to Tzuyu. Tzuyu nods her head as she try  to understand what Sana said.

"I mark this day as our friendship day! In Japan, i always record everything the important events happened to me so now I include this day because I got a friend, a friend will come with me going home." Sana childishily wrote something on her notebook. Tzuyu can't stop herself to smile back as she was flattered on the latter's action. She never thought that Sana is this kind of person.

"You're funny, Sana. You are like preschooler." Tzuyu commented, Sana smiles and pull Tzuyu out to the school.

Starting that day, they always together and Tzuyu warmly open up herself more to Sana and they claimed themselves as bestfriends.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

SANA'S POV
Remembering back time. it's really embarassing thought. Anways, every year I always hang out with Tzuyu during this memorable day.. I'll should call her or should I let her come here sice I am alone now and maybe.... I can confess my feelings for her. yeah!! That's right!! I need to do it before it's too late.

I am now looking at the pictures of us together within past years. There's a lof of changes happened to us, Tzuyu-ah. I keep looking someone who can I love but I don't know that the person is just beside me.. in front of me.. Why did I never thought that I can love yoU? Why did I just admire you? If I just love that time when you're asking me, no one will be hurt. How can I back you to me?

To: Chewy <3
"Tzuyu-ah!! Can you come over to my house this night? I am alone and I am afraid of it." 


I texted Tzuyu, hoping that she will fulfill her request. 

 

Please, come~  Please! I can't hide my feelings for you, Tzuyu. I want to tell you how much you means to me! 

 

 


Author's note:
Hi!! I'm back again after 3 weeks, I think? Phew~ School is really busy thats why I can update. How do you find this chapter?? Yehey!! Dayeon is stable now!! But Satzu still got problem :( I think I am going to extend this again up to 2 chapters more. I planned that I will end this story in the next chapter but since my feels for dahyun activated for a while and I am excited to make an update, so I did. Thanks for supporting my story in this time, I really try my best to end this story beautifully. The next chapter is mostly about Satzu and ChaeYu and I am 100% sure that it will be angst.. So Please anticipate it and hope you end this story... Bye for now, my readers!!